Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-20-2008, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...ally-over.html

Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:01 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Here's your link:

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/

Sucks...but it's the right decision.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

That sucks...

I mean, he was basically a "luxury" but one that I would love to have.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Felix is out for the season :(
Way to ruin my day. WTF Felix?!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Great to see that Felix back in practice, even if it is light stuff, it is encouraging. Word is he will probably miss this weeks and the Thanksgiving game obviously, but could be ready for the Pitt game. Sounds good to me.
I suck. :(
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, if our coaching staff is smart enough, they'll wisen up and give Tashard Choice more carries now.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

They will have to. At least 5 carries a game.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

That sucks. Amazing how much we were counting on a guy who has only played 6 games for us. I wonder if they'll pick up another RB now?
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mother ******!!! :(:(

I am praying Choice contributes, he's good enough to at least run the ball and move the chains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus Christ...

Ugh... Well, I wouldn't be surprised to see Alonzo Coleman on the roster.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Sugar coat things? Wow MOTH. You're my boy and all, but you sound like a bonafide Roy Williams hater dude.
Not at all...Roy has been awful the last two years. There are a lot of people that havent been able to see him play on a regular basis and drop 2-3 passes per game, whine/pout all game, and disappear on the field. I'm just telling it like it is...I know very well how talented he is but, he hasnt put it all together yet. He is a player that is normally highly praised by fans out of Detroit but, he is one that has become greatly overrated. I'm not saying he's going to bust here...I dont expect that at all. I'm just pointing out that he really hasnt been this elite type receiver everyone is making him out to be.

I agree he is quite the talent but, you know...he did have two games this season where he had atleast 4 drops in each game. Like a T.O., he'll make the spectacular catch look easy but, he drops so many easy passes. Last season he was consistantly dropping 2-3 per game...w/ or with out CJ, he wasnt even drawing double teams anymore and was still being kept very quiet out there. He's a frustrating talent...all the talent in the world but like i said, very inconsistant and it doesnt help that he tends to revert to his lazy ways often.

Also, no one should be quick to brush off him quitting on his team and alienating himself from them. That isnt what a supposed leader does. But anyway, sure he can be an effective #1 but, right now...bad hands, high penalty numbers, and inconsistant effort do not reflect too highly on the player. The Randy Moss argument is moot...Roy atleast had a semi-component Qb who posted back to back 4,000 yard seasons. Randy had nothing to work w/ at all. I'm not underrating Roy at all...what has he done to become underrated? The real question should be what has he done to be praised so highly? His earlier numbers in his career mean nothing to me right now considering that we've seen a moderate drop off since his best year. He's good yes I'll agree but, still one of the most overrated players in the game, imho. I wouldnt be so quick to defend him...he half-assed it and has become worse because, of it.

As a long time follower of the player...he still has a whole helluva a lot to prove to me still. I actually find it rather mind boggling that he does receive such high praise. High highs and very low lows in Roy's case.

As for M.O.T.H. versus rest of SWDC Cowboy fan base...I'm used to it. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-20-2008 at 08:16 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Coleman could be "called up" and return some kicks for us now, I suppose. As the off man I'm sure.

Losing Felix is very, very disappointing, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-20-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:49 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
As for M.O.T.H. versus rest of SWDC Cowboy fan base...I'm used to it. :)
It wouldn't be the same w/out cha. :)
Old 11-21-2008, 12:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Just a random thing...it pained me to type "SWDC". I dont think i'll ever get used to that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-21-2008, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Just a random thing...it pained me to type "SWDC". I dont think i'll ever get used to that.
I'm with you. I've been able to change to DC, however. Easy.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:01 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is this guy ^^^

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:09 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Who is this guy ^^^
Damn I dunno... I thought maybe you could've told us...
Old 11-21-2008, 02:54 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Moth = Zoolander

LL = Devin Thomas/Limas Sweed combo

Thule = hick that wears weird furs on wrists

Ward = Fake Seth Rogan

it's nut when you can actually picture the people on here...
Old 11-21-2008, 03:46 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just because I'm from the north I'm a hick...geez...does that make you a surfer boy :P

BTW I was teen wolf for Halloween....that was just later on into the night.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:48 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Moth = Zoolander
AHAHAHAHAH!

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:08 AM    (permalink
johnstonolb
Rookie

johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.

It sucks being an aging diva.

http://dmn.beloblog.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-c.cgi

... what interest me here is what is Jones going to do? He allowed BP (and all his staff) to walk in order to keep Owens, hire an experiment like Garrett and "exert" his authority as General Moron of the Cowboys ....

So what now? He let Sparano walk who seems to have been the glue offensively, crowned Garrett with no experience, and gave TO a huge contract in spit of his Medicare status. TO or JG walks the plank?

Memo to JG: Send Sparano your check or at least a finders fee cuz TO is right the O has been lame. With that said, part of the reason is our passing game revolves around a receiver who is done as a credible #1. Jam him, don't let him get a head of steam and he becomes ordinary because his hands stink and he is no longer a quick first stepper.

Last edited by johnstonolb : 11-21-2008 at 11:11 AM.
johnstonolb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ward = Fake Seth Rogan
I get that all the time.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
I get that all the time.
first thing I thought of.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
just because I'm from the north I'm a hick...geez...does that make you a surfer boy :P

BTW I was teen wolf for Halloween....that was just later on into the night.
I just thought you were playing with things you had skinned. ahahah.

Well I don't know what to associate you with yet. Probably just stay with fur-hick.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Moth = Zoolander

LL = Devin Thomas/Limas Sweed combo

Thule = hick that wears weird furs on wrists

Ward = Fake Seth Rogan

it's nut when you can actually picture the people on here...

lmao...I've still yet to see a pic of D though, hmmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote