Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-31-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
fatblunt
Rookie

fatblunt smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Wow... If only we all kept our own stat sheets of what we thought was right and hit on it and what we thought was wrong.... lucky for you, you don't have any wrongs. LOL.

Most of the stuff you just said right there I just breezed through because I don't remember what you said, nor do I care to believe it. But that last one on Romo being a WCO... I did acknowledge that you brought that to my attention and it did put that lightbulb on in my head. So to say I repped it as my own thought is wrong. It's dumb too... because the reason why I like coming to this part of the forum in the first place is because I get good input from everyone! You're so hung up on yourself that you think you're special just because you brought up a good point? Wow. Can you imagine if we were all like that???

McArthur, do you have a fat head now that I thanked you for bringing up the point that Siavii is probably better than a lot of the other NTs outside of Raji?
You seem like a nice enuff guy.

And of course, I said/predicted plenty of things that were wrong. I have no problem with that. But a man's sins do not dismiss his virtues. Like being a Cowboy fan is certainly a virtue.

You really think Siavii has a higher ceiling than Brace or any other NT in the draft?
fatblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
fatblunt
Rookie

Quote:
Let's do it. Locks up Shanny in '2010!
You get 4 years younger, better arm, no more Jessica and possibly Shanahan (if we stink it up this year).
Old 03-31-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatblunt View Post
You seem like a nice enuff guy.

And of course, I said/predicted plenty of things that were wrong. I have no problem with that. But a man's sins do not dismiss his virtues. Like being a Cowboy fan is certainly a virtue.

You really think Siavii has a higher ceiling than Brace or any other NT in the draft?
I am not a Brace fan. I just see a fat, slow, lazy guy who rode the coattails of Raji.

I wasn't a Felix fan either though. I wasn't a fan of Spencer or Carp either... so I dunno what that says. I know I loved Jenkins.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
fatblunt
Rookie

Quote:
I wasn't a Felix fan either though. I wasn't a fan of Spencer or Carp either... so I dunno what that says. I know I loved Jenkins.
I wanted Rashard, I loved Jenkins. I also thought taking Rashard could have saved us some money in the MBIII contract or at worst we could have traded him after tendering him. He got injured but we will see this year on who is better.

I thought the Spencer pick was too big of an investment given Burnett, Ware, Carp on top of Ellis. I wanted Lawson over Carp as WLB and Ware to SLB personally. FWIF I was a huge huge huge Woodley fan and thought him a much more productive college player than Spencer.

In the Spencer year, I had a man crush for Sidney Rice that year in the second and we could have kept an additional third I think without giving it to Philly. I remember talking Rice b/c I felt we need a red-zone WR who could go get it ... now we got Roy so.

But heh. Just a game.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But I was the first to say Cutler to Denver! Rob you must credit me...quit stealing my thoughts....haha I'm j/k but honestly some of the things you say come off as that occasionally. As long as people keep level heads around here...this board is as productive as any out there.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McArthur, do you have a fat head now that I thanked you for bringing up the point that Siavii is probably better than a lot of the other NTs outside of Raji?

Don't flatter yourself. I don't need D-Unit's approval to affirm my football knowledge! ;)

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Sorry, but I don't think Siavii has much of a chance. He didn't do anything last year, and he was the only "true" NT on the roster. I know there was some investment on Tank, but he could've at least pushed for some kind of playing time. Sure he's strong as hell, but does he know how to apply it?

What's funny is that the draft he came out I desperately wanted the Cowboys to draft him along with Igor Olshansky and Isaac Sopoaga. Those three guys were beastly strong, and on Madden I'd always trade for them and put them in my rotation. Maybe that dream could finally come true. lol

YOu may be right, but keep in mind last year was his first year back after 2 years out of the game. It stands to reason that it would take him some time to get back in the groove. Plus, with Tank here, Junior didn't have much of a chance because JJ had too much invested in TAnk.

The dude was a 2nd rounder and started 12 games as a rookie so it's not like he's just some fat ass off the street.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
YOu may be right, but keep in mind last year was his first year back after 2 years out of the game. It stands to reason that it would take him some time to get back in the groove. Plus, with Tank here, Junior didn't have much of a chance because JJ had too much invested in TAnk.

The dude was a 2nd rounder and started 12 games as a rookie so it's not like he's just some fat ass off the street.
Forgot about the injuries he had. It makes me a little more intrigued by him. But I would still cover my bases with another NT. I really do hope that he becomes another Columbo type find, because I was really excited about him when he came out. He's got the perfect style for a NT. We'll see what happens. I'll definitely be crossing my fingers.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Don't flatter yourself. I don't need D-Unit's approval to affirm my football knowledge! ;)
OK, somebody didn't get it... :P
Old 04-01-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anybody else get a good feeling about Stephen Bowen? I'm not saying he'll turn into a world beater, but he seems to impress with the time he's given. I use to ask what he was doing out there, but he's seemed to earn more time the more he plays. Maybe throw him in a competition against Spears and Hatcher on the left side. I have a feeling he'd respond to that pretty well.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was certainly ready for Hatcher and Bowen to battle it out for a starting job. And I was probably in the minority in thinking Bowen may have won that job. All he did was make plays last year. He's a big bodied guy with some talent. I like what I see out of Bowen.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

If Bowen stays the same, he'll meet expectations. He's no better than a Kenyon Coleman was for us.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coleman went on to become a pretty damn good end with the Jets. He wasnt as great last year but, his first year there he was a great player for them. Supplied them with 80 something tackles that year and a good amount of consistant pressure. Bowen shows flashes, I def. see starting potential in him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-01-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Coleman went on to become a pretty damn good end with the Jets. He wasnt as great last year but, his first year there he was a great player for them. Supplied them with 80 something tackles that year and a good amount of consistant pressure. Bowen shows flashes, I def. see starting potential in him.
And today, the NYJs are looking for an upgrade at his spot. Serviceable? Yes. Pretty damn good? Sounds like an exaggeration. Bowen is a nice back up to have. Expecting him to be a good starting NFL DE is hoping for too much.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
And today, the NYJs are looking for an upgrade at his spot. Serviceable? Yes. Pretty damn good? Sounds like an exaggeration. Bowen is a nice back up to have. Expecting him to be a good starting NFL DE is hoping for too much.
I said he was better in the 1st year...he could be upgraded upon but, he's still not bad at all. You dont need 3-4 ends to be super star players...they rarely are. Coleman is still a starter right now even with the addition of Douglas. He's a good 3-4 end. Great? No, not after the way he played last season but, good enough to start and play effectively for you. Saying Bowen is about as good as Spears wouldnt be a stretch and Spears has been starting for us for four years.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-01-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I said he was better in the 1st year...he could be upgraded upon but, he's still not bad at all. You dont need 3-4 ends to be super star players...they rarely are. Coleman is still a starter right now even with the addition of Douglas. He's a good 3-4 end. Great? No, not after the way he played last season but, good enough to start and play effectively for you. Saying Bowen is about as good as Spears wouldnt be a stretch and Spears has been starting for us for four years.
Enough about Coleman. He sucks. He's the definition of mediocre and Bowen is the same. Spears doesn't start because he's good. If Bowen started over him that's no surprise at all. But we'd still have a mediocre DE as a starter in Bowen. We still have major issues on the DL and I hope the draft solves it.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Enough about Coleman. He sucks. He's the definition of mediocre and Bowen is the same. Spears doesn't start because he's good. If Bowen started over him that's no surprise at all. But we'd still have a mediocre DE as a starter in Bowen. We still have major issues on the DL and I hope the draft solves it.
A couple things lead to him starting. Firstly, he's a former 1st round pick who makes more than the other ends and secondly, he actually was the best end last year among the three. Hatcher hasnt been any good for us and they werent about to start Bowen there last season. Spears is a decent enough end, though. He's not great, no he isnt but again, you dont need amazing ends in a 3-4...and he actually did have a nice season. It's not like we had any problem with pressure a year ago and against the run, we were right there with the likes of the Giants. Maybe if Hamlin could tackle and Thomas wasnt proven to be useless, we would have been better.

As for the draft...other than potentially drafting a backup NT, that may be all we do there...and they may even decide to go with Junior so, I wouldnt be surprised if it isnt touched. We certainly have enough depth at DE. Gilbert or a Hood wont be there so, end will probably go untouched.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-01-2009 at 05:26 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

I know the conversation has sorta passed, but I thought I would weigh in on Junior Savaii...

He's a loser. He's never going to be anything. For some reason Cowboy fans always overrate our players. They expect 5th, 6th, and 7th rounders to end up being something special. Sure, we've had some luck with Hurd, Austin, Ratliff -- but they have all shown improvement with each year.

Junior Savaii has been cut year after year and is pretty much just a big body to keep around "just in case..."

Maybe Brace isn't the answer, but Savaii is a turd.

I remember Brace being better 2 years ago than he was this past year. In fact, I remember Rob coming on here when there was speculation that Raji would come out early and saying he was actually more impressed with the "other player" -- Not to say Rob is the draft guru, but I do remember differing opinions on who the better tackle was 2 years ago.

Raji has undoubtedly set himself apart from Brace recently, but that doesn't mean Brace couldn't still be a good/solid player for us.

If I had my choice, I'd still rather have Gilbert or Moala at DE and leave Ratliff at nose full time. I'm also intrigued with Chris Baker is the later rounds.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
A couple things lead to him starting. Firstly, he's a former 1st round pick who makes more than the other ends and secondly, he actually was the best end last year among the three. Hatcher hasnt been any good for us and they werent about to start Bowen there last season. Spears is a decent enough end, though. He's not great, no he isnt but again, you dont need amazing ends in a 3-4...and he actually did have a nice season. It's not like we had any problem with pressure a year ago and against the run, we were right there with the likes of the Giants. Maybe if Hamlin could tackle and Thomas wasnt proven to be useless, we would have been better.

As for the draft...other than potentially drafting a backup NT, that may be all we do there...and they may even decide to go with Junior so, I wouldnt be surprised if it isnt touched. We certainly have enough depth at DE. Gilbert or a Hood wont be there so, end will probably go untouched.
I have to disagree with this. Spears was the weak point on the line. Teams didn't even bother to run at Canty/Ware -- they just raped Spears/Ellis/Spencer all day.

Not saying it's all Spears fault, but he's a big part of it.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
I have to disagree with this. Spears was the weak point on the line. Teams didn't even bother to run at Canty/Ware -- they just raped Spears/Ellis/Spencer all day.

Not saying it's all Spears fault, but he's a big part of it.
Meh...statistically speaking, we were still one of the better defenses last year. They can surely get better on that side but, much of that is to be expected anyway with the fact that Ware is even on the opposing side. Spears actually had a very good season that tends to go unnoticed on here. I do agree, though that it would be nice to see that side step it up...hopefully with a healthy Spencer now starting, we'll see some improvement.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-01-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
But I was the first to say Cutler to Denver! Rob you must credit me...quit stealing my thoughts....haha I'm j/k but honestly some of the things you say come off as that occasionally. As long as people keep level heads around here...this board is as productive as any out there.
Then kudos to you man. Amazing call.

I got no problem 'cred'ing guys for presenting original ideas.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:29 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
I remember Brace being better 2 years ago than he was this past year. In fact, I remember Rob coming on here when there was speculation that Raji would come out early and saying he was actually more impressed with the "other player" -- Not to say Rob is the draft guru, but I do remember differing opinions on who the better tackle was 2 years ago.
Good memory.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you MOTH on the Spears front.

I'm sure D could voice in on my thoughts...as week 17 we were together and I felt like that was all I talked about. He get collapsed too easy...I don't care if you don't provide a push...but atleast have the technique/strength to maintain your gap assignment. Spears buckles and is moved when double teamed....as a player if you are overwealmed you are tought to drop a knee to help with the leverage....he doesn't do this...instead he gets moved too easily. One on one sure he is ok....but you watch every single 10+ yard gain...I garuntee you if it was to the right side spears was taken out of the play from the snap with a simple double team. If your not going to add anything in the pass rushing game...you sure as hell better be anchoring your position the whole game....Spear doesn't do that...which is why he needs to be upgraded. Aside from calling for Stewart and ST coach fired...I also begged to have our strong side of our defense fixed along with WILB.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Spears finished 4th on the team in Qb hurries despite not playing on pasing downs. He was actually active in rushing the QB...and he had more tackles for loss than any of our defensive ends. Again, he actually had a good season last year. He's not perfert, not perfect by a long shot but, he has been good enough and you're doing a little bit of over critiquing because, while he hasnt been that 1st round talent, he did happen to put together a good year last year. You talk about 10+ yard gains and yet our rush defense wasn't even a major problem last year at all. Spears got us 35 tackles and our most tackles for loss from a two down player...yeah he may get collapsed upon now and then but no, it was not as glaring a problem you are making it out to be. However, I agree that he can be upgraded upon but, I dont see that happening through this draft. He's coming off a good year and he's most likely starting for us this upcoming season as well and that's just fine.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-02-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Good season...god I hope your not serious.

Some real stats for you

For some help breaking this down...here is the information before hand...feel free to skip over this to get to the stats.

Quote:
Teams are ranked according to Adjusted Line Yards. Based on regression analysis, the Adjusted Line Yards formula takes all running back carries and assigns responsibility to the offensive line based on the following percentages:

* Losses: 120% value
* 0-4 Yards: 100% value
* 5-10 Yards: 50% value
* 11+ Yards: 0% value

These numbers are then adjusted based on down, distance, and situation, and normalized so that the league average for Adjusted Line Yards per carry is the same as the league average for RB yards per carry (current baseline: 4.08). Defensive line stats (more accurately, defensive front seven stats) represent the performance of offensive lines against each defense, adjusted for the quality of offensive opponents. These stats are explained further here.

The following stats are not adjusted for opponent:

* RB Yards: Yards per carry by running backs against this defense, according to standard NFL numbers.
* 10+ Yards: Percentage of rushing yards against this team more than 10 yards past the line of scrimmage. Represents yardage not reflected in Adjusted Line Yards stat. Teams are ranked from smallest number of 10+ Yards (#1) to largest number of 10+ Yards (#32).
* Power Success: Percentage of runs on third or fourth down, two yards or less to go, that achieved a first down or touchdown. Also includes runs on first-and-goal or second-and-goal from the two-yard line or closer. This is the only statistic on this page that includes quarterbacks. Teams are ranked from lowest power success percentage allowed (#1) to highest power success percentage allowed (#32).
* Stuffed: Percentage of runs that result in (on first down) zero or negative gain or (on second through fourth down) less than one-fourth the yards needed for another first down. Ranked from most stuffs (#1) to fewest stuffs (#32).
NFL average in red
TEAM - DAL
Adj. Line Yards - 4.28
RB Yards - 4.41 4.25
Power Success - 74% 67%
Power Rank - 26
10+ Yards - 23% 19%
10+ Rank - 26
Stuffed - 25% 24%
Stuffed Rank - 10

Quote:
This second table lists each team's Adjusted Line Yards in each direction listed in official NFL play-by-play, along with rank among the 32 teams. Only five directions are listed because research so far shows no statistically significant difference between how well a team performs on runs listed middle, left guard, and right guard. These runs are from the perspective of the OFFENSE, so a run listed as LEFT TACKLE is actually at the RIGHT defensive end.
LEFT END
ALY -2.88 4.23
Rank - 3
LEFT TACKLE
ALY - 4.08 4.23
Rank - 12
MID/GUARD
ALY - 4.31 4.26
Rank - 18
RIGHT TACKLE
ALY - 4.81 4.17
Rank - 28