Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-12-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um, I'm too sick to post. I'll be back as soon as I recover from bashing my head repeatedly against the wall.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine
Um, I'm too sick to post. I'll be back as soon as I recover from bashing my head repeatedly against the wall.
Been there. Done that.

Get well soon.
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Quote:
Been there. Done that.

Get well soon.
All right, all right!

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:01 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Quote:
Been there. Done that.

Get well soon.
All right, all right!
All I had to do was replace the TV that I kicked over
Old 12-12-2006, 08:04 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Check it out. It looks fantastic!

http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/
:shock: :shock: :shock: Unfreakingreal man. :shock: :shock: :shock: That is beautiful.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Quote:
Yeah but how many of you guys would have been upset if we took Hester in the 2nd round?
To be honest, there would of been a Parcells shaped hole in the wall at Valley Ranch.
Exactly right. I think some people on this board mentioned that last year around draft time. I believed they were laughed at.
Mark Anderson/Devin Hester/Daniel Manning/Chad Jackson/Manny Lawson/Chris Gocong

are all names that people on this board wanted sometime or another. I pushed for the first three pretty hard. D liked Gocong for obvious reasons along with Jackson he liked. Can't exactly remember who wanted Lawson...but that was the majority.
D and I were both high on Gocong and Anderson.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I had posted earlier about maybe moving Henry to free safety and some know it all figured they are Bill Walsh, but I want to point out lots of corners who lack that extra juice but have size and instinct go safety. For what it is worth, the idea is not crazy if you have difficulty find a FS else where.

With respect to the other ideas of moving Spears inside to NT I was told he is too small? Excuse me but Spears is cut thick and 6'4. He may need to hit the weights to get into the 320 range but he is listed 305. A good weekend at a Vegas Buffet may be enuff.

On Hatcher to RDE, I still donKt get why he can't be a starter with Canty. He has all the tools and seems to be an instinctive rusher.

The other players like Ratliff, Stanley, Coleman can play backup and we can use Fergie cap for WR and OL.

I like a good discussion but not 'you are dumb because I say you are' conversations.

Talent eval is an art. If all you do is take today opinion and project forward you end up with nothing changing.... And we know this is never the case.

But, yes, I propose bringing in the youth sooner, getting faster, and getting rid of expensive Vets who while good are not great.
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:37 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Also with respect to cutting TO and using cap money to bring in some WR talent I would like to point out that between Atlanta's 3 WRs, M Williams in Detroit and Williamson in Minnesota there is talent. Maybe not TO but younger cheaper and with upside. One of those teams can be had.

Let me point out that those teams have had lots of turmoil at the QB and Offensive Coordinator spots. Why would it shock anyone if 1 or 2 of those guys really can play but are simply victims of bad coaching and bad QBing?

Last I check Terry Glenn was considered a dog in Greenbay .... And we all know what happened there.

Talent is talent and those picks are not all bad, just bad circumstances where players need new environments and teams are desiring to move on.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:49 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysforever
Also with respect to cutting TO and using cap money to bring in some WR talent I would like to point out that between Atlanta's 3 WRs, M Williams in Detroit and Williamson in Minnesota there is talent. Maybe not TO but younger cheaper and with upside. One of those teams can be had.

Let me point out that those teams have had lots of turmoil at the QB and Offensive Coordinator spots. Why would it shock anyone if 1 or 2 of those guys really can play but are simply victims of bad coaching and bad QBing?

Last I check Terry Glenn was considered a dog in Greenbay .... And we all know what happened there.

Talent is talent and those picks are not all bad, just bad circumstances where players need new environments and teams are desiring to move on.
You still haven't posed how we would get a guy like Williamson from Minn. Trade them Furgy? I don't think they bite. Teams are very stubborn to give up on a first round talent and admit they were wrong. I don't get where your coming from.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

This off season, however, on the FA front I think Adalius Thomas should be a priority. He would look great on the strong side and improves team speed and size.

I would permanently switch Carpenter inside. Good speed and size for MLB with some seasoning needed of course.

Find new homes for Ellis, Burnett, K Davis, Fergie and one of the current MLB. Try New Orleans. Move Henry to FS, Spears to NT. Hatcher to starter.

This would be my d changes.

Use picks and trades to get youth and speed on Offense. Maybe a day 1 corner. But invest heavily in Offense on draft day to go replacing the old OL and WR.

I would only adjust this strategy if you could land an impact NT like Shaun Rogers from Detroit in which case you probably gotta give up some young talent. Either way it seems Marinelli wants him out and BP has expressed admiration for him a few times last few years.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:01 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had posted earlier about maybe moving Henry to free safety and some know it all figured they are Bill Walsh, but I want to point out lots of corners who lack that extra juice but have size and instinct go safety. For what it is worth, the idea is not crazy if you have difficulty find a FS else where.

With respect to the other ideas of moving Spears inside to NT I was told he is too small? Excuse me but Spears is cut thick and 6'4. He may need to hit the weights to get into the 320 range but he is listed 305. A good weekend at a Vegas Buffet may be enuff.

On Hatcher to RDE, I still donKt get why he can't be a starter with Canty. He has all the tools and seems to be an instinctive rusher.

The other players like Ratliff, Stanley, Coleman can play backup and we can use Fergie cap for WR and OL.

I like a good discussion but not 'you are dumb because I say you are' conversations.

Talent eval is an art. If all you do is take today opinion and project forward you end up with nothing changing.... And we know this is never the case.

But, yes, I propose bringing in the youth sooner, getting faster, and getting rid of expensive Vets who while good are not great.
If you read back about 5 pages or so...you'll see we talked about a article that had to do with underrated CB's in the league. Did you know the Henry actually allows less yards per attempt inspite of being thrown at double the time of Newman? This isn't even factoring in his ability to stop the run as being valueable. Henry is a solid player. He may get burned but he does more good then bad. I understand it looks good on paper...but you have to factor in who is making the calls.

Now don't think we just say and nothing goes through. For instance last offseason I called for Akin. Well we debated off an on and D came to the conclusion that he would fit nicely on the inside even tho he had never played there before.

The things that make me mad personally...are the people who run in here and say that Roy should become a LB. That MB3 is a far superior back to JJ. That we need new ilb because ours aren't fast enough.

These are the things that I don't like. Furgy is a big part of out defense...and even more so from the leadership asspect. He is probabally the oldest vet on the defensive side of the ball we have. Unless Glenn is in there. You can't replace that with a younger guy. Without him our defense would not be top 5 in the league. Stanley was already cut once...yet you want to sign him up as our future? Spears can play inside on a 4 man line...but playin the NT position is a whole differnt ballgame then the DE position. Once again....looks good on paper but can you see our staff making that move?

Hatcher is a force in passing situations. He clearly hasn't proved that he is a better player then Spears/Canty otherwise he would be playing over them. He has the talent/ability but he needs time to adapt to the league. Get stronger...so that he can go up against a OT 80 oplays a game. Parcells is very causious about what players are getting to many snaps. He loves to rotate his players. So I don't think you just put one person in as your DE and let him play all game.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-13-2006, 12:02 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Thule, Burnett plus Keith Davis (SS not FS) can get us one of those 5 receivers.

Williamson is labeled a bust here in minny. M Williams in Det. All 3 in Atl. Look at the Raiders too. Make it 6 guys with talent that folks are down on.

Put in a decent round 1 class of WR???? ..... And WR talent is pretty available this off season if you ask me.

Just seems there are some teams who just want to move talent for whatever reason and if we get rid of TO we have money to invest in that position.

Look at last off season -- some good WR talent got moved around cheaply.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
This off season, however, on the FA front I think Adalius Thomas should be a priority. He would look great on the strong side and improves team speed and size.

I would permanently switch Carpenter inside. Good speed and size for MLB with some seasoning needed of course.

Find new homes for Ellis, Burnett, K Davis, Fergie and one of the current MLB. Try New Orleans. Move Henry to FS, Spears to NT. Hatcher to starter.

This would be my d changes.

Use picks and trades to get youth and speed on Offense. Maybe a day 1 corner. But invest heavily in Offense on draft day to go replacing the old OL and WR.

I would only adjust this strategy if you could land an impact NT like Shaun Rogers from Detroit in which case you probably gotta give up some young talent. Either way it seems Marinelli wants him out and BP has expressed admiration for him a few times last few years.
Once again...quit with the madden like thinking. Ellis is on a dirty cheap contract...the only way he goes somewhere is if he locks out or demands a trade. You do realize that burnett plays about 50% of our defensive snaps right? Who is gonna replace him. Carp? maybe he has played some nickle. Davis is a great guy on special teams...as much as i hate him and never want to see him playing defense for us again...he is a cheap guy who contributes in other asspects of the game. Now if we were to bring in a guy like Zibby I would be for trying to get something for him.

I really hope you aren't serious about the MLB thing. Are you thinking Bradie...our defensive leader? How about Akin who just signed a 5 year contract. Both those guys are locked in here atleast 3 years if they perform well. If you are talking about Fowler then so be it.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-13-2006, 12:12 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

I actually like Henry. Henry's biggest issue is he playing oppositte the best cover corner in the league ( sorry champ b).

My proposal on Henry is driven by need but also because I think safety in today's NFL is very important.

Henry is a bright player, has good speed and actually plays the ball as well as any guy in the Dallas secondary.

I just think he is a step slow getting out of his breaks ... Which is why he gives up completions but very little RAC.

This to me is like Woodson or Lott to the safety spot. Not cuz they can't but there is a bigger purpose and they have the talent.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:13 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Thule, Burnett plus Keith Davis (SS not FS) can get us one of those 5 receivers.

Williamson is labeled a bust here in minny. M Williams in Det. All 3 in Atl. Look at the Raiders too. Make it 6 guys with talent that folks are down on.

Put in a decent round 1 class of WR???? ..... And WR talent is pretty available this off season if you ask me.

Just seems there are some teams who just want to move talent for whatever reason and if we get rid of TO we have money to invest in that position.

Look at last off season -- some good WR talent got moved around cheaply.
HAHA are you serious. I guess you call Wayne/TO/Randle El/Lloyd small contracts? You are crazy the WR corp was so weak last year that guys got grossly overpaid.

I'm from ND...so you don't have to tell me about Williamson being a bust. You honestly think Burnett and Davis get it done you are smoking. Once again madden talk. How many player for player trades really happen. Its picks for players majority of the time. Williamson was a top 10 pick 2 years ago...if you think MN is ready to give up on him i'd like to see a source.

This is a good WR class in the draft....but TO will be here next year. Hurd and Crayton have prooved that they deserve a shot at playing for us next year. Austin has been great on kick returns...and has potential to maybe be that number 1 guy. No matter how you slice it we have two young guys who look like solid possesion recievers with a peak of #2. Who do you bring in. Sidney Rice....I could see that but I don't really see how he fits in. do you carry 6 WR's with you on gameday...highly unlikely. Parcells doesn't even like to carry 5. I mean if we have a shot at a guy like Ginn I will cheer my lungs out....but lets face it we need a future number one guy who can contribute right away at some level...and I just don't see that guy this year.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-13-2006, 12:19 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

I am not a fan of our MLBs. James is slow and neither can cover worth a lick.

I think last two weeks have shown that. We are escorting TEs and RBs to super star status via the coverage mistakes and speed deficit.

Ayodele for what it is worth looks like a much smoother athlete than Bradie.

Contract or not, we are over stocked at LB and should use them as trade fodder.

I think we can play with one of them slow footed plodders but not two.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:24 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I am not a fan of our MLBs. James is slow and neither can cover worth a lick.

I think last two weeks have shown that. We are escorting TEs and RBs to super star status via the coverage mistakes and speed deficit.

Ayodele for what it is worth looks like a much smoother athlete than Bradie.

Contract or not, we are over stocked at LB and should use them as trade fodder.

I think we can play with one of them slow footed plodders but not two.
I don't get what you don't understand. Bradie is the heart of this defense along with Roy. He is responsible for this defense. Believe it or not the NFL is a business and when you invest money into a player you don't exactly cut your losses. I mean if they were under performing I could see where you are comign from. But they are not. They are the middle of a top 5 defense in the league...just because they can't cover Reggie Bush outta the backfield doesn't mean we need to trade them for Thomas Howard. THIS ISN'T MADDEN.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-13-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Please Thule, don't get stuck on one name when I have mentioned six. Making a broader point to set a strategy for proceeding.

Player for player is tough, yes, but it done and would point out picks are a form of currency that grease the trading wheels. It is why money beats bartering as a form of establishing value and facilitating trades.

Ginn as a 1? I only see three for this year draft -- Jarret, Rice and Johnson -- that have talent and bulk for year 1.

Ginn is too small and reminds me very much of Glenn with worse hands and worse route runner.

Smadjia, Gonzalez, Breaston, R Moore are a few talents which can help.

Of the other cboy wrs -- Austin looks like a 1 but he is green. Does have speed and size that Hurd and Crayton don't have.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:42 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Top 5 Defenses don't give up 42 points in three quarters at Home with the chance to lock up a bye and home field advantage for a play off game.

Sorry your assertion this D is good is wrong. This defense has a horrid time matching up with teams that have good TE and RB packakes in the pass game. Horrid.

With respect to Roy and James being heart and soul players with big contracts I think my response is contracts are not guaranteed and at times just cuz a guy is excess for us or a bad fit does not mean he is bad for other teams.

This is my WR argument in reverse and why even Davis has value as a SS in spite of his FS deficits.

Again, need to have a strategy to contemplate and execute this proposal. If you think D is good enuff then you stay the course.

I don't -- too slow in the middle of the field. From NT to MLB to Safeties.

This is why we have the problems we have Defensively.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:55 AM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think we should just sign a bunch of good free agents and trade them for who we want. It is a killer strategy, it works all the time in Madden. Also we should consider moving one of our outside linebackers with good awareness to MLB and they will be better.
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:58 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Please Thule, don't get stuck on one name when I have mentioned six. Making a broader point to set a strategy for proceeding.

Player for player is tough, yes, but it done and would point out picks are a form of currency that grease the trading wheels. It is why money beats bartering as a form of establishing value and facilitating trades.

Ginn as a 1? I only see three for this year draft -- Jarret, Rice and Johnson -- that have talent and bulk for year 1.

Ginn is too small and reminds me very much of Glenn with worse hands and worse route runner.

Smadjia, Gonzalez, Breaston, R Moore are a few talents which can help.

Of the other cboy wrs -- Austin looks like a 1 but he is green. Does hav
e speed and size that Hurd and Crayton don't have.
I love Ginn as a prospect personally. He has the potential to be as good as Steve Smith (CAR). With the illegal contact rule in place...guys like smith/glenn/santana all have had more success. 6'1 is a decent heighth for a WR. He has that 6th gear that noone else really has. He is in the same speed class as guys like Hester. He simply has the speed that is unteachable.

I don't know how sold I am on him being the #1 guy. But it seems that Hurd is being groomed to be that guy. Now I don't think thats the best football move...but he would be a great compliment to Ginn. Hurd/Ginn/Crayton would be a very formidble WR corps. If Austin ever develops we would have alot of talent out there.

The only problem is...we dont' have a chance at Ginn he seems to be a lock for the top 15.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-13-2006, 01:02 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Top 5 Defenses don't give up 42 points in three quarters at Home with the chance to lock up a bye and home field advantage for a play off game.

Sorry your assertion this D is good is wrong. This defense has a horrid time matching up with teams that have good TE and RB packakes in the pass game. Horrid.

With respect to Roy and James being heart and soul players with big contracts I think my response is contracts are not guaranteed and at times just cuz a guy is excess for us or a bad fit does not mean he is bad for other teams.

This is my WR argument in reverse and why even Davis has value as a SS in spite of his FS deficits.

Again, need to have a strategy to contemplate and execute this proposal. If you think D is good enuff then you stay the course.

Why don't we trade Roy Williams for Shawn Springs..and then convert Springs to FS and have Davis as our SS. Would you support his idea. :roll:

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-13-2006, 03:41 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
This is a good WR class in the draft....but TO will be here next year. Hurd and Crayton have prooved that they deserve a shot at playing for us next year. Austin has been great on kick returns...and has potential to maybe be that number 1 guy. No matter how you slice it we have two young guys who look like solid possesion recievers with a peak of #2. Who do you bring in. Sidney Rice....I could see that but I don't really see how he fits in. do you carry 6 WR's with you on gameday...highly unlikely. Parcells doesn't even like to carry 5. I mean if we have a shot at a guy like Ginn I will cheer my lungs out....but lets face it we need a future number one guy who can contribute right away at some level...and I just don't see that guy this year.
you're my boy, thule..
you said everything i wanted to say..
I think that some people are understimating what TO brings to this team.. Our rbs are not seeing 8 men in the box because of him.. Yes he had a lot of dropped balls, but how many plays does he make for us this year? You give him the ball and he will fight for the first down..
I don't know why we should cut/trade him for a guy who so far has shown nothing like White, Jenkins, Williamson and so on.. Yeah, Hurd, Crayton, Austin have potential, but they'll never be TO. I think that Owens is the biggest reason why we have a top 5 offense.. Or maybe the second one, the first is that we don't have Bledsoe as our QB anymore..

We had an horrible game sunday. But what about when we falled to 3-3? How many people were saying our season was over and so on? There are too many fans who are overreacting to this loss..

Ok, they score 42 points on us. And now our defense sucks?? Every team had bad games.. The last time I checked San Diego allowed 41 point to Cincinnati. And I think they have arguably the best defense in the league (or top 3 for sure)..

I'm sick for this loss but, as bbd said, it's one loss. We had only lost one game since Romo became our starter, that's the second one. Maybe we won't have home field advantage, but this team has showed me that they have the talent for a good playoff run..

And speakin about trading player on defense is crazy.. We are playing as a top-5 defense. Next year we'll have some key player in their third year in the league.. We'll have an improve defense.. it's stupid to dismantle it, we're building chemestry.. Maybe Bradie is slow, but how many plays is making for this team?
The only area of concern on defense are FS and backup NT. We need a true FS and we can grab one..

But fact is, we have a very good an talented team. The best team we had in years.. So why shall we dismantle it? We just have to keep some utility players and see our players develope year to year..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Jesus what is wrong with you, one bad game and you throw the defense under the bus. From what I know, in a 3-4 defense the MLB and NT do not have to be speed guys, that's what you have those stud OLB for. Bradie James and AA have played great all year, and they have one off game and you call them out as loser? Now you wanna trades up the ying yang, to get speed, not taking into account we have one of the best rush defenses in the league. I'm very glad Parcells doesn't think like you. Christ
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thule, did you lose a bet or something? What's with the sig?
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote