Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-11-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
The Chiefs still suck big time. Their O-Line is trash. And they're stilling sporting the 28th worst defense. This is the type of game where we should be blowing them out. We made way too many mistakes throughout this game. It was laughable for a while there.
true, when Dallas has to struggle to beat winless KC in OT, what does that say for Dallas, hmmm?

I went to the local brewpub & coaxed the owner to turn on NFL Red Zone, 1st time I'd seen it. It came on just in time for the Dallas go-ahead score, 20-13. The I watched the defense do their semi-meltdown in the last 30 or so secs. to let Cassel drag them back into the game. It's becoming a team characteristic, playing prevent defense that prevents them from winning. Don't they practice the 2-min. on defense anymore?

Everybody stared at me when I was howling at Newman to get the **** up off the turf -- he gave them a cheap TO when it was crunchtime, & trotted off afterward, nothing wrong. I thought the refs would think he was faking an injury, KC had a TO lefgt & he saved it for them, idiot!

NFL Red Zone is very aggravating to watch, too many cutaways, impossible to follow a single game. Also confusing to watch the Dallas Texans in their colors vs. the throwback Dallas Cowboys, the uninformed observer would charge conflict of interest here.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
true, when Dallas has to struggle to beat winless KC in OT, what does that say for Dallas, hmmm?

I went to the local brewpub & coaxed the owner to turn on NFL Red Zone, 1st time I'd seen it. It came on just in time for the Dallas go-ahead score, 20-13. The I watched the defense do their semi-meltdown in the last 30 or so secs. to let Cassel drag them back into the game. It's becoming a team characteristic, playing prevent defense that prevents them from winning. Don't they practice the 2-min. on defense anymore?

Everybody stared at me when I was howling at Newman to get the **** up off the turf -- he gave them a cheap TO when it was crunchtime, & trotted off afterward, nothing wrong. I thought the refs would think he was faking an injury, KC had a TO lefgt & he saved it for them, idiot!

NFL Red Zone is very aggravating to watch, too many cutaways, impossible to follow a single game. Also confusing to watch the Dallas Texans in their colors vs. the throwback Dallas Cowboys, the uninformed observer would charge conflict of interest here.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of red zone.

I have the Sunday Ticket package. The thing that sucks, though. Is most of the time, Dallas is televised here. So, it's kind of waste but, w/e. I wont miss a game. Today was the first one that wasn't actually televised here so, I finally got to use Sunday Ticket for a Cowboys game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team is really pissing me off, but a win is a win. Austin looked oh so great today, and Choice is showing more and more why he's needed here. The bad part about the game was really all the stupid mistakes. 13 penalties? Give me a ******* break! This team just finds ways to shoot themselves in the foot.

On the plus side, Romo looked pretty good today. The only bad passes were slight overthrows, and there were some drops that should've been TDs. Ratliff once again made a great play. I can't get enough of that guy!

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Redzone is awesome for people like me that don't have Direct tv and couldn't or wouldn't pay that much for the sunday ticket package.
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate paying so much for it. I also get baseball and basketball. It's pretty stupid when I think about it but, w/e.

They even have more expensive sunday ticket packages. Mine don't come in HD on those channels.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-11-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could helps you guys without Directv be....ummmm.......resourceful in finding a way to see the games. ;)

Old 10-11-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
Liar. Find one.

Forget finding, just actually remember one.
Thanks for the edit...because, I wouldnt be able to find anything because, this alias only goes back to March. Hell if I know, Rob. I swear you used to have another trade proposal every other day back then. I cant remember the specifics of every post. If that wasnt you, then I'm not losing any sleep over it...pretty positive it was.

But anyway, I hope you get over yourself one of these days. I want to like you, I want to like all my fellow fans but, you make it hard on people. Always wanting a pat on the back, right or wrong. I'm a lover, not a hater. lolz. Not that it matters to you but, I still dont plan on blocking your ass. ;)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-11-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
So the best you can do is bash Burns?

Waiting for two years to see this kid get a shot.

All the Jerrah Failures. All the Wade BS and Politics on who plays.

And it took injuries to FINALLY GIVE A YOUNG GUY A SHOT.

Yet, people like you still find an irrelevant point to score points.

Sheesh. You are a one of many here who simply don't get this game.

What you should be doing is saying ... wow, faith in a guy's talent and work ethic finally paying off and opinion we are spouting off about is WRONG AGAIN.
Get off your ******* high horse old man, it was just a joke. I don't rub anyone's opinion in their face. Your little act is getting very old with me. You find something to complain about and you just go off on your typical rants.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I don't rub anyone's opinion in their face.
You just did to Burns.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
T I cant remember the specifics of every post.
Or any specifics for that matter, but you still said my player personnel thoughts were Madden. Which is inaccurate.

But yo, hopefully this means idiot Crayton is bye bye and Hurd finally gets the job he has earned at the #3 with Williams and Austin starting.

I also want Hamlin cut. Him and Crayton. Bye bye losers. Let the young guys play.

Last edited by herniateddisc : 10-11-2009 at 08:56 PM.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Unless something odd happens in the next two weeks. Miles will for sure be the #2 now, which I'm obviously just fine with, we needed a change and he's earned it. But Crayton will still be the 3. Which could really put a dent into Hurd's already minimal playing time. Which would piss me off since we barely use him as it is. We'll see. Crayton's a good football player but, so is Hurd. I want them to find him some actual playing time in the offense. And if we're talking about for the future...Williams, Austin, Hurd sounds better than Williams, Austin, Crayton.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-11-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the advice on Austin, I'd say he had a pretty decent game for me :D

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Thanks for the advice on Austin, I'd say he had a pretty decent game for me :D
lol You probably made off like a thief with his performance today.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
lol You probably made off like a thief with his performance today.
Yea, I also forgot to thank the Chiefs

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are acting like this win is crappy because it was against the Chiefs, but the Chiefs at home are one of the toughest places to win at. Plus, you gotta throw out a lot of their stats from the past because they just recently got Cassell back.

This win is great.

All of a sudden losing to the Broncos the way we did also doesn't look as bad seeing as they just beat the Patriots. And we hung in with the Giants till the end. 3-2. We're still in the hunt.

Redskins are fading, if not already out.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
People are acting like this win is crappy because it was against the Chiefs, but the Chiefs at home are one of the toughest places to win at. Plus, you gotta throw out a lot of their stats from the past because they just recently got Cassell back.

This win is great.

All of a sudden losing to the Broncos the way we did also doesn't look as bad seeing as they just beat the Patriots. And we hung in with the Giants till the end. 3-2. We're still in the hunt.

The disappointing thing about the win is that there was so many mistakes made. It's all too familiar with this team for so long, and it's frustrating to see it happen over and over again. With that being said, a win is a win, and putting the Cowboys record in perspective would really show some good things. I heard Joe Buck say that the Cowboys only wins this year are against winless teams, but their only two losses were close ones to undefeated teams! Hell the Giants game should've been a win, and they practically gave that game away. I can see this team still having a good season if they just fix the stupid mistakes and stay injury free.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:08 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thing is, what more can the coaching staff do to fix those mistakes? You don't think Wade rides Flozell's ass on the stupid **** he does? He either doesn't give a crap, or he's just really, really stupid. While i can't recall if he gave up a sack or not (pretty sure he didn't), he looked really ugly on some pass plays there as well. He has had better games this year, for sure.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, wait, I want us to think here for a second. Austin was thrown at what, 10 to 12 times in the game, right? That has to be the most Romo has thrown to a receiver in a game this year. I wonder what Roy Williams would look like if he was thrown to 10 times a game.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:42 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
Wait, wait, I want us to think here for a second. Austin was thrown at what, 10 to 12 times in the game, right? That has to be the most Romo has thrown to a receiver in a game this year. I wonder what Roy Williams would look like if he was thrown to 10 times a game.
This.

I don't understand how people want production out of Roy Williams, top notch production, yet he gets very little targets a game, just like everyone else on the team. I'm all for the 'hit the open guy' mentality, but there's also the 'get your best players the ball' strategy, which i'd rather take. Austin was our best player on the field today, and it's good to see that Tony was looking to him time and time again, especially in crunch time.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This win is great.

We are very close from being 2-3, but we're also close from being 5-0. Stupid mistakes are killing us. The Broncos and the Giants scored out of our turnovers, so did the Chiefs. Without those turnovers we would have allowed very few points.
The defense is playing good, but they can't close. How don't know how much it is Wade's fault. The players are the one who step on the field, they need to execute.
The offense looks like a mess. Penalties, turnovers. They need to get back on track, and they can use the bye week to do that.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
Romo seems habitual. If he finds a guy in a game, he sticks with him. Just like he did with Hurd down the stretch last week. If you drop an easy ball, he doesn't look your way again... we've seen that with Roy in the past and we saw it today with Crayton. Seems the same way with Witten. If they are connecting, he keeps going to the well.

I dunno... am I misreading that?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Romo seems habitual. If he finds a guy in a game, he sticks with him. Just like he did with Hurd down the stretch last week. If you drop an easy ball, he doesn't look your way again... we've seen that with Roy in the past and we saw it today with Crayton. Seems the same way with Witten. If they are connecting, he keeps going to the well.

I really think you are. I don't think i've ever seen him zone in with a receiver, ever, outside of today. I don't think he is partial to any one player, but what i do think is that he makes up his mind where he's going with the ball before the snap. Today, it worked, because Austin straight up beasted. All those yards were him breaking tackles, not Tony throwing amazing passes.

But i do think Romo locks in on his WRs, and it has hurt us badly before. Two biggest times i can remember is this past week against Denver and that Pittsburgh game last year when he constantly went to Witten down the stretch.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:35 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have come up with like 10 different screwy ass trade proposals.
I'm still waiting on proof for this one. I saw the excuse about the user names, but they should all be in this single thread if you care to find them. If you make a claim like that about one of our members, back it up.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:36 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Get off your ******* high horse old man, it was just a joke. I don't rub anyone's opinion in their face. Your little act is getting very old with me. You find something to complain about and you just go off on your typical rants.
If Rob had made this post, you'd all be telling me to ban him.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:20 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think for the most part yes. However, in week one he was distributing it around. Also, seems like most of his big throws are going to the right side. Has anyone else noticed that?
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote