Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-01-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, if we keep winning...we could hear extension talk, gentleman.

Or they'd just hand it off to Garrett...assuming that we have a successful season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

We can talk about coaches all day but nothing will change until the structure of the organization is changed which will never happen as long as Jerry is alive and well.
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huge game next week.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
You know, if we keep winning...we could hear extension talk, gentleman.
No way, Wade isn't going to get an extension for racking up a few regular season wins, it's all about December and the playoffs this year all around, even if we won 13 games again extension wouldn't be coming up.

This should be redemption week for us vs Philly, we have got to come to play.

Bigger question, who has the task of covering Desean Jackson all game? Don't trust Newman on him, I like the idea of Jenkins on him with safety help, and Newman manning Maclin if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We better get more pressure on McNabb then we did on Hasselbeck today, that's for sure.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before the Philly predictions pour in, I want to mention one thing that's going to determine who I think will win. This will be the Eagles 3rd straight game against a division opponent. It's very very hard to win 3 straight in the East. With Dallas' pass rush coming into usual form, I think it will cause a few turnovers to get the win. It'll be tough for both teams to win though. I expect next week's game to come down to the wire.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
quincyyyyy
Rookie

quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy quincyyyyy

I have desean jackson on my fantasy team. I hate starting players when they are playing the Cowboys... I'm leaning towards sitting him.
quincyyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Jackson will torch us more than likely.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Before the Philly predictions pour in, I want to mention one thing that's going to determine who I think will win. This will be the Eagles 3rd straight game against a division opponent. It's very very hard to win 3 straight in the East. With Dallas' pass rush coming into usual form, I think it will cause a few turnovers to get the win. It'll be tough for both teams to win though. I expect next week's game to come down to the wire.

This is why I'm glad Philly won, I would of been more worried with them losing and wanting to bounce back, but this will be a tough game either way, I just prefer it how it is with Philly winning big.

I also think DeSean makes a big play or 2 on us, not like he needs much to go in his favor, all it takes is one person out of his zone or assignment for a 60 yd TD strike to happen.

He's GOT to be a point of emphasis for our defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
No way, Wade isn't going to get an extension for racking up a few regular season wins, it's all about December and the playoffs this year all around, even if we won 13 games again extension wouldn't be coming up.

This should be redemption week for us vs Philly, we have got to come to play.

Bigger question, who has the task of covering Desean Jackson all game? Don't trust Newman on him, I like the idea of Jenkins on him with safety help, and Newman manning Maclin if you ask me.
This is why I said, a successful season...if we went deep into the playoffs or won the super bowl, which is possible, why wouldnt you re-sign the HC? I know a lot of guys dont like him but, if we have a season like that, it could certainly happen. I wasnt just talking about the regular season success.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-01-2009, 11:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

And Jackson scares the **** out of me. The guy gets tremendous separation against everyone and anyone. He's one of the scarier guy's in the league, in my book.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-02-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the number of playoff games you all think necessary for Wade to get a contract extension? 1 thru 4 are the choices. I think it's clear that if we get to the playoffs but bomb again he's done. I also think that's the scenario most likely to produce HC Garrett. If they don't make the playoffs at all, everyone gets flushed. I think if Wade even wins 1 playoff game he gets extended.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

One may actually get it done...I'd say two is much more likely, though. Only one win may give Garrett the job, honestly.

Garrett was signed on and extended to take over for Wade, one day. Now that has looked improbably up until recently. But you all might want to get used to the idea. And Boss + Manning = Banning brought up a good point about Garrett and his family. The Jones family and the Garrett family are tremendously close...Garrett's leash seems long, real long. I dont know if he's going anywhere, regardless of what happens.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-02-2009, 08:26 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Garrett was signed on and extended to take over for Wade, one day. Now that has looked improbably up until recently. But you all might want to get used to the idea. And Boss + Manning = Banning brought up a good point about Garrett and his family. The Jones family and the Garrett family are tremendously close...Garrett's leash seems long, real long. I dont know if he's going anywhere, regardless of what happens.
True, Garrett is a Dallas homey. He literally grew up in the team all those yrs his father was head scout.

It s/b pointed out that during the blitzes of Hasselbeck in the Seattle drubbing there was a Bobby Carpenter sighting, & a sack. I've ragged on him as much as anyone else so I thought I owed him some kudos.

Quote:
With Dallas' pass rush coming into usual form, I think it will cause a few turnovers to get the win. It'll be tough for both teams to win though. I expect next week's game to come down to the wire.
About Philly, getting to McNabb is key. More than most NFL starting QBs he plays off his confidence & he will be sky-high from the Giants wins, so Ware, Ratliff & company should get to him early. He can be rattled & when he is the mistakes start coming, I would blitz him on 3rd downs & get a strip or 2. To beat the Eagles they have to physically whip them in their house, there's enough talent there to do it.

Last edited by LizardState : 11-02-2009 at 08:35 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:59 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

I think we could theoretically win the super bowl and Wade still wouldn't be back as that would be the perfect time for Jerry to promote his head coach in waiting as Wade is pretty old and teams will be trying to hire Garrett again if our offense plays that well.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think Philly wins easily as a matter of fact. Giants aren't as good as I thought they were and Philly is better than I thought they were.
The oracle has spoken.

Should be a sweet battle this week. 28-24 Dallas. Eagles ******* suck on nationally televised games.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really not that opposed to Wade staying if we go deep into the playoffs. Despite all the backlash, as long as they don't limp into the playoffs, and they (big if!) win in the post season, he'll have been the coach of 2 winning seasons in 3 years. Obviously this is all dependent on getting over the hump, and history says we won't....but I think if we win in the playoffs it'll be because of the Defense stepping up, which will be 100% on Mr. Fix it.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:06 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Super Bowl or bust for Wade.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:12 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See guys, its a loooong season.

Just 3 weeks ago, Dallas looked finished. Now they fight Philly for the top of the East.

Like I said before, as long as Dallas stays healthy, they have a serious chance to do damage.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
It's Super Bowl or bust for Wade.
Yea, you're probably right. I just wouldn't be mad at all if the boys reach the nfc championship and lose in a non-embarrassing fashion. At that point Wade would have gone 13-3, 9-7, and deep into the playoffs....And done more than any other coach not named Jimmy Johnson in a decade. Unless Garrett and Wade flip flop in the offseason, I really think it would serve the defense better if Wade stayed. I think any decent OC can do something with the offense.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Yea, you're probably right. I just wouldn't be mad at all if the boys reach the nfc championship and lose in a non-embarrassing fashion. At that point Wade would have gone 13-3, 9-7, and deep into the playoffs....And done more than any other coach not named Jimmy Johnson in a decade. Unless Garrett and Wade flip flop in the offseason, I really think it would serve the defense better if Wade stayed. I think any decent OC can do something with the offense.
Got to get past the Giants in December. The giants are in their traditional mid-season slump now while the Cowboys are having an uncharacteristic surge. Last yr was a fluke b/c of the Romo pinky injury, they slumped badly when he was out.

The Giants always seem to rebound in December & win out into the playoffs, how many seasons has Dallas lost to them in December? Too painful to remember. If they can stay healthy into next month & beat NYG on the road on 12/6 the press will stop using terms like "mediocre" or just another FB team to describe Dallas, & I know I'll be a believer.

Philly will be a big test b/c they are the most talented team Dallas has faced in awhile, but the Giants are still the team to beat if you want to own the division & take that playoff spot.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would agree that as long as Jerry is the owner the structure doesnt matter. But only to an extent.

It hasnt been that long ago that we were 5-11 every year. Brought in a good coach-havent been 5-11 since. So the coach does have something to do with it.

Jeff Fisher has been one of my favorite coaches in the last 15 years. But I too have lost tons of respect for him now. He should have never kept Collins in there for 6 games. He has to be told to put young in, and then he looks like an idiot when young does what he has done more times than not in his career. I have been really disappointed in Fisher.

And this is not just because I am a VY fan. If he was such a nutcase that he was going to kill himself, I wouldnt want him on my team either. VY may be a diva, or a mental case or watever. FISHER SHOULD HAVE CUT HIM THEN!!!!. If you keep him on the team for two years, you are admitting he is your second option, and thus a player on your team. I would have pulled Collins out if my backup was Grossman. You have to find a spark.

Sorry for such a long post on Jeff Fisher. But I wanted him as a coach untill this year.

And too the people that might say Bud Adams made Fisher keep VY on the team-well if this is true Fisher should have quit. That is what Parcells did.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing about Philly is that they have been pretty explosive, but they've been somewhat inconsistent.

I think if you can keep the safties deep and not let them score on the big play, I like our chances. I don't think they're a team that does well when they have to drive the entire field.

NOt sure of Westbrook's status, but keep in mind, McCoy has had some troubles with blitz pickup. I think we have to come after McNabb the minute we get off the bus. If we're going to lose, go down blitzing the hell out of them.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about we wait until after the Eagles game before talking about how many playoff games Wade needs to come back on next year? The team has to take things one game at a time. The Eagles at home are a huge foe, and this game is for tops in the division right now. The Cowboys focus should be on that atrocious 44-6 beating that happened last season. It's far too early to wonder who will be coaching next season. There are still 9 games left to play, and if things go well then there is the playoffs. That's if things go well. Nothing is guaranteed here.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the Giants are the team to beat. We have some serious issues. Our defense is a bandaid, and Eli's injury will cost us this season.

You know its bad when even Coughlin of all people acknowledge he's not throwing off his foot. The thing with his injury is, it won't get better, its going to bother him all season so you can't really hope for him to get his groove back as the season goes on.

So realistically, I think the Giants are probably done for unless we see a dramatic change, we only go as far as Eli goes, and with this injury, thats not going to be very far.