Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-04-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It also depends on how they decide what exactly constitutes a drop. A lot of the balls Roy has dropped, he gets his hands on them but doesn't bring them down because of the inaccuracy of the throw.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How 'bout them Cowboys !

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did this happen WooT? I do not approve.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Making fun of Tony Romo

:D

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
It also depends on how they decide what exactly constitutes a drop. A lot of the balls Roy has dropped, he gets his hands on them but doesn't bring them down because of the inaccuracy of the throw.
Not even including bad throws by Tony, he still has 5 at the least. I def. think there was more than that. His hands have never been the greatest and this is just a continuation of what was going on in Detroit. The scary thing, though is that it's not like he is even getting targeted a hell of a lot and he is still dropping the ball at a pretty alarming rate. I'm still not giving up on him, but Roy hasnt looked all that good in quite a while.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Roy Williams had not been drafted #8 and signed a monster contract .... and you just evaluated his play .... he would be benched.

I never thought he would suck this bad. I always thought him a good vertical threat and guy you could count on for first downs ..... oh well ..... he obviously does not run routes the way he is expected and he drops anything not in his face.

Sad. Jerrah.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
If Roy Williams had not been drafted #8 and signed a monster contract .... and you just evaluated his play .... he would be benched.

I never thought he would suck this bad. I always thought him a good vertical threat and guy you could count on for first downs ..... oh well ..... he obviously does not run routes the way he is expected and he drops anything not in his face.

Sad. Jerrah.
Yeah at this point RW is in a very dark place. He's never been a burner, and while he has most of the hallmarks of a good possession receiver he lacks the great hands. I don't watch enough game replay to evaluate his blocking.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:58 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy is a very good blocker...sadly, that's all he's got going for him at the moment.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:47 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly think it's just a matter of them not spending enough time with each other. Tony should take a page from Peyton Manning's book and practice over and over with him. Take him to the side after/before practice... Take practice reps in pre-game warm up... all of it. That's a part of leadership that he could improve on. I don't remember him ever doing it. Most QBs don't... at least not the degree that Peyton does with his WRs. Effort.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:02 AM    (permalink
FelixTheCat
Rookie

FelixTheCat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ams-sounds-off

I'm officially SICK of Roy Williams. He's been here over a year with a full offseason, there is no excuse as to why he can't get it done. He's 4th on the team in balls thrown to because he drops half the balls that go his way!! AND now he's whinning to the media... gimme a break

Last edited by FelixTheCat : 11-05-2009 at 06:04 AM. Reason: plus he's a huge reason why we were handicapped in this past draft, he's looking like the worst trade Jerry's ever made.
FelixTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:02 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Williams is officially upset that three UDFA and one 7th Rounder are better than he is.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:17 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to come to Roy's defense...but truthfully, Romo has been absolutely terrible in probably 60% of his passes to Roy Boy. Time after time I see throws at Roy's knees or behind him, or a few steps over his head. It's Roy's job to catch a lot of those balls thrown, but THEY aren't on the same page, it's not just Roy.
It shouldn't be this hard to be able to connect with a target as big as Roy, imo, and that falls on Romo. Even with the "lazy route running", and his speed not being the greatest, Romo's got to try to get him the ball.

If they ever get in sync, it's going to be trouble for defenses. Sadly, that may not ever happen it seems.

On to this game....Running the ball, I read that Wade thinks Barber is closer to himself, Garrett really needs to get Choice/Barber involved early and often to establish drives. Felix in space, in one on one opportunities...and let him use his quickness. I don't know what to expect from this game, but it'd be a delight to win.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:23 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Roy must be pretty stressed out about his lack of production as he has worse acne right now than a 14 year old.
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:34 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you ******* serious Roy. We're are winning football games, the team finally seems to have so great chemistry, and you want to start bitching now. That "#2 receiver" has a name, and he's actually been doing things out there on the field. Talk to Tony and Jason man to man, and stop going to the ******* media. I really thought we got rid of this **** last offseason.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:27 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't liked the comments by Roy either, it's getting very close to the same stuff that bothered me by TO as well, but hey, if Jerry could cut his losses with TO he could and would do the same with Roy if things don't change very soon.

Obviously there has been something wrong with the chemistry with him and Romo, but come on Roy, all that "I just love to win, and I just want to win", yet he's the only one complaining when were 5-2.

I hope Ogletree keeps making strides next off-season.

It's not like he's really lying about the balls, but how about using Miles Austin's name, and how about realizing that this was the same path TO took, so just shut up and play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:35 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

RW needs a group beat down much like TO did. 10 MFers just pounding him with socks filled with sand and telling him to **** and catch the ball ... or another beat down till you can't move without a bottle of pain killers.

And with respect to Romo's bad throws, I have at least 7 balls which hits his hands in stride and simply dropped them or failed to lay out for them.

I am no Romo guy but when your WR is dropping easy passes, not going to the floor to assure a catch, slow off the LOS and running sloppy routes ...... everything Austin avoids which is why he is a TRUE #1. RW is turning into another closet queen like TO. A beeyotch in pads with a pad.

If I could have reached across the camera, I would have gauged his eyes out with my thumbs.

Last edited by herniateddisc : 11-05-2009 at 08:38 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Not to come to Roy's defense...but truthfully, Romo has been absolutely terrible in probably 60% of his passes to Roy Boy. Time after time I see throws at Roy's knees or behind him, or a few steps over his head. It's Roy's job to catch a lot of those balls thrown, but THEY aren't on the same page, it's not just Roy.
It shouldn't be this hard to be able to connect with a target as big as Roy, imo, and that falls on Romo. Even with the "lazy route running", and his speed not being the greatest, Romo's got to try to get him the ball.

If they ever get in sync, it's going to be trouble for defenses. Sadly, that may not ever happen it seems.

On to this game....Running the ball, I read that Wade thinks Barber is closer to himself, Garrett really needs to get Choice/Barber involved early and often to establish drives. Felix in space, in one on one opportunities...and let him use his quickness. I don't know what to expect from this game, but it'd be a delight to win.

How do you explain that Romo has not been off target with the other WRs?

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
How do you explain that Romo has not been off target with the other WRs?
I'm not trying to explain it, because it's not my job to, Romo to Roy is broken...Is it because everyone else has been in the system for 3+ years? Maybe...I don't know, but they've been targeted more. Romo trusts them, that's fine, it's getting results, but at some point Romo and Roy need to get there. He needs to trust his receiver and let his receiver make a play on the ball, right now he's not doing that. When he does one of two things happen....Romo's not accurate or Roy drops the ball. I don't know what the answer is, I just don't think Roy is this bad....Blame Jerry for overspending, but don't put the entire blame on Roy, because it's not just him.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:20 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy bitching like he did to the media shortens his time here. If he catches some balls and TDs, then his time will be lengthened. It's pretty sad that he's whining while the team is winning, and on a good high streak.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Typical Cowboys fan knee jerk reaction going on in here I see. It's kinda weird to see ya'll dancing around the bon fire with Bob leading the way. lol. Only thing missing is Burns' hatred.

I'm with FreshBoy. I can see with my own eyes that Tony and Roy are not on the same page. Even Romo admitted, saying that's a part of growing with a receiver. So if Romo can admit it and film can back it up...

Practice and timing is what the solution is.

There was once a time when Austin used to drop everything and everyone bashed him. My my my what short memories we have.

Repetition builds Timing builds Trust builds Success.

Not saying they will make an effort to do it, but that is the problem.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Practice and timing is what the solution is.

There was once a time when Austin used to drop everything and everyone bashed him. My my my what short memories we have.

Repetition builds Timing builds Trust builds Success.

Not saying they will make an effort to do it, but that is the problem.
Exactly. On this very board folks were going to crucify Austin for dropping 2-3 balls in KC. The difference I see is Romo stops throwing to Roy if he doesn't get in sync early. Austin was thrown to what? 14 times that game? How many times has Roy been thrown to more than 8 times a game?

Again, I'm not defending Roy. Just it's a two way street here...I just hope they get to clicking because we'll have a helluva a receiving core if we can continue to let Hurd/Ogletree grow...
Old 11-05-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

Quote:
In an attempt to jump start their production, Roy Williams and Tony Romo stayed late after Wednesday's practice to improve their on-field chemistry.

"We worked extra after practice yesterday and we're going to do the same thing today," Williams said. "That'll be our trend for the rest of the year until that light switches over."

That's a good thing but I know some people will say, Why haven't they been doing that all along? Big deal. It's important that they recognize it now and they're doing something about it. Much has been made about what Williams said Wednesday - too much in my opinion - and some have painted him as another Terrell Owens.

"I'm not saying it can't be fixed," Williams said. "That's what we're doing. I'm not a T.O. I'm not trying to be a T.O. I'm happy to win. I've said that a hundred times. I don't understand why people don't say, 'OK.' I'm a football player, and I'm trying to get this thing working."
We can end this...well said Roy!
Old 11-05-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
We can end this...well said Roy!
Again... Welcome to the forum! :)
Old 11-05-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'll go on record and say that I still have some faith in Roy, but I think some of his comments are condescending towards Miles having a great stretch. He just needs to be careful with his words, because anything he says will be canon fodder for the media and fans. Plus he does sound like he's bitching a bit about some things. Either way he's got enough time to work on things. He hasn't been so bad that he's just a waste of space, and I think that even in the worst case knee jerk scenario he'll still be good for a full season here next year. He just needs to limit his bitching to the media. He should keep anything that can be misconstrued as negative in the locker room. He should know better than to call Miles the "no. 2 guy" when the media is hungry to pounce on something since T.O. isn't tearing it up in Buffalo.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Well I'll go on record and say that I still have some faith in Roy, but I think some of his comments are condescending towards Miles having a great stretch. He just needs to be careful with his words, because anything he says will be canon fodder for the media and fans. Plus he does sound like he's bitching a bit about some things. Either way he's got enough time to work on things. He hasn't been so bad that he's just a waste of space, and I think that even in the worst case knee jerk scenario he'll still be good for a full season here next year. He just needs to limit his bitching to the media. He should keep anything that can be misconstrued as negative in the locker room. He should know better than to call Miles the "no. 2 guy" when the media is hungry to pounce on something since T.O. isn't tearing it up in Buffalo.
See that's the thing... WHO CARES? The media is only good if you listen to them. I want a WR who's not fulfilling his potential to stand up and say something. Look, now he's getting extra reps with Romo. Sitting there quiet and ignoring the problems or letting the problems not have an effect on you only continues more problems. Now there's some resolution going on. Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Like seriously... Do you think Miles Austin is now going to be affected by what Roy said? Boo hoo hoo... He called me #2. :( sob sniff sob.

Come on now. All this is doing is drawing media attention and people are gobbling it up just like they wanted. $$$ Cha-Ching!

We have bigger problems to worry about.