Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-13-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
You need to read my second post. He was not implying that he cant' play. In fact, he was pretty complimentary. His point was that he's never going to be a road grater, but he should be able to play LT in this league at a fairly high level.
I've never been disappointed with his play on the field. But I'm not confident going into the season with him starting. I think we should draft interior OL early and then if we have problems we have a temporary backup solution in Davis.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
If you look at the past viking drafts they drafted almost all of the players that I have been high on. It's almost sickening.........
I called their 2007 the best that very day. I was right and I was called insane.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
I called their 2007 the best that very day. I was right and I was called insane.
Let's get those guys that called you insane! Let's get them I say!!!

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I credit the previous coaching staff for mistaking a 6'2 240 LB for an OLB in a 2 Gap 3-4 and I credit this staff for destroying Carpenter's confidence and career.

I hated the pick and will always hate drafting a 3-4 OLB who is not 6'4+.

But fact remains, he played pretty well last half his rookie season and was coming along. Again, I point to the Seattle play off game where he was the best Cowboy defender that day. Just one day but good enough to say wow ..... at least respectable.

Three months later they drafted Mohawk Knucklehead Spencer who was not even the best DE/OLB prospect in the Big Ten. The best and most effective was Woodley. (**Similar to the Breaston v Ginn debate and fact was UoM guys were being dissed left right and center**)

The fact he got later moved inside was a mistake b/c as pointed out he is not stout. He is a 4-3 OLB, plain and simple, and always will be.

So he is playing better now. Great. He still sucks for 1st rounder.
I also blame Parcells for picking Carpenter but putting him at ILB was a good move. Parcells didn't know Ellis was going to transition so smoothly. ...and moving Carp to ILB gave him the best chance at playing time. Carp is still best at ILB in our scheme. Drafting Spencer wasn't overriding Carp. Carp was an ILB when Wade got here. I didn't like Spencer as a prospect as well, though I became a supporter and looked for positives once we drafted him.

Carpenter's confidence can't be blamed on Wade though. I don't even think Bobby himself would agree to that. Chalk him up as another OSU LB bust... in the long line of OSU busts.

I liked the trade down with Cleveland and then the trade up for Spencer.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we would have left Carpenter at SOLB as Parcells envisioned we would be a better team now because we would have

a) Kept Burnett
b) Not wasted a 2nd and 3rd in that 2007 draft.

So, that is my opinion.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
If we would have left Carpenter at SOLB as Parcells envisioned we would be a better team now because we would have

a) Kept Burnett
b) Not wasted a 2nd and 3rd in that 2007 draft.

So, that is my opinion.
a) Kevin Burnett is soft as charmin. Good riddance.
b) Parcells wasted plenty of 2nd and 3rds.... so has Jerry. How can we say that if we keep the picks that they would've been hits? I can't blame Jerry for moving up for a guy they wanted. I bashed him last year for going quantity over quality.
c) Why didn't Parcells trade for Carp when he had the chance? Instead he took Ferguson and Fasano. Carp was put on the block and made public. No team bit.
d) In Parcells' scheme the SOLB and S cover the TE. In Wade's the ILB and the S cover the TE. Carp is doing the same thing now that he would've under Parcells. Cover the TE, stuff the run and blitz. Wade's SOLB blitzes, stuffs the run and covers the RB out of the backfield.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

The Jason Garrett Thanksgiving game is on NFL Network right now.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Witten is a warrior and a great citizen, but his play has not been that great this season. I don't know if he's not 100%, but I really think Bennett needs to get more into the flow of the passing game.

As it is now, he gets so few opportunities, I think he presses and doesn't play relaxed.

That play Romo missed him yesterday is a perfect example of the types of plays this guy can make.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:32 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I know Witten is a warrior and a great citizen, but his play has not been that great this season. I don't know if he's not 100%, but I really think Bennett needs to get more into the flow of the passing game.

As it is now, he gets so few opportunities, I think he presses and doesn't play relaxed.

That play Romo missed him yesterday is a perfect example of the types of plays this guy can make.
Witten is fine. People are just judging him by him mediocre numbers. He's doing his thing. Like I said last week. He's the glue holding that offense together. Yesterday, was definitely not him being a problem.

To this day, I have no idea why he isn't used more in the redzone. Bennett too. I mean, it's obvious, Garrett has abandoned any form of rushing attack near the goalline. Just something we have to live with as long as he is here. He is an idiot and has proven to me over time that he will continue being an idiot. So why not at least use our TEs down there?

I'm in a very Garrett bashing mood today. Watch out! ha. 11 total rushing attempts. 11. Barber averaged 5.2 YPC, Choice had 4.3 YPC.... Is that reason to abandon them?
Old 11-16-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Witten is fine. People are just judging him by him mediocre numbers. He's doing his thing. Like I said last week. He's the glue holding that offense together. Yesterday, was definitely not him being a problem.

To this day, I have no idea why he isn't used more in the redzone. Bennett too. I mean, it's obvious, Garrett has abandoned any form of rushing attack near the goalline. Just something we have to live with as long as he is here. He is an idiot and has proven to me over time that he will continue being an idiot. So why not at least use our TEs down there?

I'm in a very Garrett bashing mood today. Watch out! ha. 11 total rushing attempts. 11. Barber averaged 5.2 YPC, Choice had 4.3 YPC.... Is that reason to abandon them?

Slow down a bit, D. It was a bad day for the offense, but let's not get too carried away. I think things just got away from them because they were always in unfavorable down and distance due to sacks & penalties.

I also think there were signs that it was just one of those games where the FB Gods aren't going to let it happen.

Example: The boys hit Rogers from behind and knock the ball loose and it goes right to a Packer. The Packers hit Romo and knock the ball lose. It goes right to Felix, he gets it and is down by contact. The ball is stripped and the Packers end up with it. It was missed call by the officials, but it was bang bang so I'm sure it was hard for them to see. It was just one of those days.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 11-16-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Slow down a bit, D. It was a bad day for the offense, but let's not get too carried away. I think things just got away from them because they were always in unfavorable down and distance due to sacks & penalties.

I also think there were signs that it was just one of those games where the FB Gods aren't going to let it happen.

Example: The boys hit Rogers from behind and knock the ball loose and it goes right to a Packer. The Packers hit Romo and knock the ball lose. It goes right to Felix, he gets it and is down by contact. The ball is stripped and the Packers end up with it. It was missed call by the officials, but it was bang bang so I'm sure it was hard for them to see. It was just one of those days.
Which is exactly what happens when you abandon the run. ...and abandon the run we did. We got totally toasted on Time of Possession. We had no control over the pace of this game and thus got our asses handed to us.

We need a new OC. I'm done with Garrett. Let him take his experience growing crap elsewhere. Come back to us in 10 years. Why do we have to put up with him and his development as an OC? We need a real master mind with experience. As much as Martz is hated, I'd even take him over Garrett. I'd take anyone at this point. ANYONE! Norm Chow is my #1 choice, but I know that ain't happenin'.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here we go again, the sky is falling after a loss. Wade, Garrett, etc need to go. Everyone needs to step back and take a breath and move forward to the Redskins.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually if you look around, everyone has been pretty level headed after this loss. No one is taking it too hard it seems. Garrett bashing is as relevant this week as most weeks. Abandoning the run and calling pass on the one yard line, every single time, warrants some hate.

The Packers played a great game, killed us up front. My hats off to them this week. We should be fine and will hopefully beat up on a bad Redskins team.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

If we take care of Wash and Oak at home, we enter Dec at 8-3. I think we all would have been very happy with that going into the season.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 11-16-2009, 01:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hamlin officially has a high ankle sprain. Watkins or Ball will start and Mike Hamlin should be activated as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-16-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Here we go again, the sky is falling after a loss. Wade, Garrett, etc need to go. Everyone needs to step back and take a breath and move forward to the Redskins.
Why is it an over reaction by D-Unit to say JG must go? We have been having this same discussion on his "methods" for well over 18 months.

Jeez -- how many times does your girlfriend have to cheat on you before you call her a sl*t????

I agree with D-Unit, JG sucks. He gets in close games and it is all pass -- all the time. Desperation seeps into the O by the middle of the third quarter if they don't have 10 on the board. Capers has made reference to it yesterday and so have tons of D players .....

To boot, his running plays sucks, either lead draw of something straight ahead. How about pulling some Guards or a pitch with the T and TE moving their feet???? Hell more Wild cat? Something dear Jesus.

I have documented how Romo makes lots of mistakes looking RIGHT on his passing downs -- has JG noticed? Is he doing anything? Why is it when teams play man and blitz we have nothing to come back against it? Where is the slant and the crossing route? Why can't Witten attack the seems more often as opposed to sitting in the middle of zones? Why do our WR constantly run low percentage sideline routes? Why can't we get our playmakers the ball (Austin and Felix)?

You see teams like the Titans run the rock and everyone knows they are running it. You see Houston hit Johnson 10 times a game and everyone knows it. WTF????

This is JG's fault. I called him a wet-behind-the-ears pretty boy years ago and I am ecstatic more fans are joining the club. He sucks and Sparano was the genius behind 13-3. Period.

He sucks and so does Wade for not grabbing him by the throat and telling him to stop.

Last edited by herniateddisc : 11-16-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

When I used to have season tickets at Texas Stadium a lot of the fans that sat around me constantly complained vociferously that Parcells play calling was too conservative. I wonder what those same mental midgets think about Garrett's brilliant play calling.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85 View Post
When I used to have season tickets at Texas Stadium a lot of the fans that sat around me constantly complained vociferously that Parcells play calling was too conservative. I wonder what those same mental midgets think about Garrett's brilliant play calling.
LOL "mental midgets"? hahahahaa. That's funny. :D

Sometimes I wish Parcells would've let Sean Payton loose here. Remember he wouldn't even give Payton the full OC title? lol. Parcells was too conservative. But he was a winner and at least he manned up to blame.

Ginger ran away from all accountability last night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Garrett goes out of his way to avoid accountability

November 16, 2009, 7:01 AM

By: Tim MacMahon

IRVING -- The Dallas Cowboys coaching staff constantly preaches the importance of accountability. They don't always practice it, particularly assistant head coach/offensive coordinator Jason Garrett.

Receiver Roy Williams stood up in the visiting locker room at Lambeau Field and accepted blame for the 17-7 loss to the Green Bay Packers. Garrett was nowhere to be found when reporters were allowed inside. The same was true when the Cowboys' offense came up flat in Denver earlier this season, although a couple of reporters caught up to Garrett by the team bus that day.

A couple of questions Garrett should have answered: Why did the Cowboys completely abandon the run, especially after Marion Barber showed impressive burst in the first quarter? Why do 3-4 blitz schemes give the Cowboys such fits?

It's admirable that Williams was willing to put the loss on his shoulders despite his best statistical game as a Cowboy. His fumble and drop were definitely key plays. But the play-caller also shares some of the responsibility, if not the accountability, when a team turns in such a poor offensive performance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's nice to see Roy take the blame. See, he ain't as bad a character as made out to be.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Hamlin officially has a high ankle sprain. Watkins or Ball will start and Mike Hamlin should be activated as well.
I've been waiting to see what Mike Hamlin has, and this will be a good chance to see his potential. I'm not expecting a god like performance, but hopefully he can show us that he can be a good find for the future.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Roy Williams is not TO-bad but he is a loser.

Mediocrity comes easy to Roy Williams much like it did to the previous Roy Williams.

These are guys who are above it all. They got paid and everything is fine.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I've been waiting to see what Mike Hamlin has, and this will be a good chance to see his potential. I'm not expecting a god like performance, but hopefully he can show us that he can be a good find for the future.
Well hopefully he'll play in some fashion. It's not like he's starting or anything.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-16-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garrett does need to explain himself, whatever the excuse is it's gonna be BS, but still man up about it. Roy is hardly the reason we lost that game, and he's looking more like the guy I thought we traded for. The little slant he caught where he made a guy miss, he looks alot quicker out there, passes are on point, granted I can't act like he probably isn't benefitting from coverages rolling Austin's way but I'll take it.

Still the more he plays like the last two weeks, things will open up for Witten and Austin in return.

I just hope Jenkins is ok, been waiting for the game where alot of guys ended up getting knocked out, but I hope Jenkins doesn't miss much time. At least we see what Free gives us out there. With 2 great blocking TE's I don't think there should be that much of a dropoff with protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Well hopefully he'll play in some fashion. It's not like he's starting or anything.
I hope he plays too, would be nice if he got some reps, he doesn't offer much in run stopping but I feel like he is an added benefit in coverage. Still Hamlin has been nothing but average, so this isn't a huge concern for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

They said Jenkins should be good to go. He just has a bad bruise and swelling on his biceps.

The Colombo update, aint so good. He's 100% out for the year according to JJ.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-16-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I hope he plays too, would be nice if he got some reps, he doesn't offer much in run stopping but I feel like he is an added benefit in coverage. Still Hamlin has been nothing but average, so this isn't a huge concern for me.
Alan Ball could be so much worse, though. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS