Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-04-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
LOL this was from yesterday

Plus what did the Cowboys do especially well? Nothing, they showed absolutely nothing that shows us that we're incapable of beating them, the Eagles just showed up flat and I don't think (hope) that would happen again in the playoffs, the Eagles beat themselves today and I hope they learn from their mistakes.

For a team that was just dominated, some of your fans are in denial. LL is right that is homerism at its worst.
They are the most explosive team in the NFL don't ya know.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No props to Campo for his work with the DBs?
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
That comment was made in regard to the first game. The one where you guys won 20-14.
No it wasn't, it probably seems like it should be, but it's not. That's why he's easily the biggest most annoying homer on the entire forums by far. At least it's in good humor when people like you, or Scotty do it, but he takes the cake.

I hope he doesn't kill himself if the Eagles lose on Saturday though, but I'm sure there will be a mountain of excuses even still for why the Eagles are 100x better and if it weren't for the refs, Andy Reid, Donovan hurting his ankle the 2nd play of the game, and Desean getting overthrown twice, they would of won the playoff game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
No props to Campo for his work with the DBs?
Same could be said for Hudson Houck I think, I really like our position coaches honestly. That play Felix scored on where Free was 40 yards down field, simply amazing. That guy can play, we have got to let him finish out the year even if Columbo is healthy and let Free continue to start next year, I'm sold on him as a RT, and I honestly don't think he'll be alot worse then Flozell would be a year older on the left side. I'd love to give him some TC reps there to see what we have and just draft another RT/swingman on the line.

I think Free is versatyle enough to give it a good look at the very least.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
No it wasn't, it probably seems like it should be, but it's not. That's why he's easily the biggest most annoying homer on the entire forums by far. At least it's in good humor when people like you, or Scotty do it, but he takes the cake.

I hope he doesn't kill himself if the Eagles lose on Saturday though, but I'm sure there will be a mountain of excuses even still for why the Eagles are 100x better and if it weren't for the refs, Andy Reid, Donovan hurting his ankle the 2nd play of the game, and Desean getting overthrown twice, they would of won the playoff game.
Gotta love the guy who said " IF McNabb hits Jackson, IF Maclin doesnt drop the ball on third down and IF we dont fumble inside the 20 its a different game" HAHAHA.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great win! It feels good to see the 'Boys as NFC East champs again. I have a great feeling about this postseason. The way the defense is playing is unreal. For everyone that will use the tired excuse of the Eagles giving the game up, what about the Cowboys being second in terms of points scored. The Cowboys have allowed an average of 15.6 points per game. That's some seriously good defense. I really think this team is different. Right now they are the most dangerous team in the NFC besides the Packers, and the way Romo is playing is brilliant. The run game is doing great as well. The Philly game will be tough, but I have about the highest level of confidence right now. These guys play like they're on a mission.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who's your December ***** NOW?

And then there were the Eagles riding a 6-game win streak, last loss was to Dallas.

Next loss: -- Dallas! 2nd team in a row skunked scoreless by the Cowboys.

Ahhhh-haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Haaaaaaaa!

They got tired of hearing the same December fail & frail, "it's a Dallas tradition" mumbojumbo, so they made Eagles find out what the crappy end of the season felt like. The Cowboys are the NFC team no one wants to play now. Even Saints-loving, Favre/Vikes-loving ESPN thinks Dallas is the team to beat, that sound you hear is the ESPN pundits jumping back on the Dallas bandwagon:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...n-the-playoffs

What'd I tell you about getting to McNabb early? It ALWAYS gets him rattled & he chokes. You could've set your watches after the 1st Bradie James sack, he couldn't hit wide open receivers all day after that. Phillly had a sub at center & he got an instant education & fail on dealing with Dallas stunts.

Like the recent wins, nobody but nobody can cover Jason Witten, & the quick slants with their RAC yardage opened things up for Austin & Crayton.

ESPN has an article that Columbo will probably practice next wk. & good shot at playing in the game. It actually was smart to not put him on IR when he required surgery. If he can play LT, maybe leave Free at RT where he do more of those miraculous downfield blocks for TEs & WRs & move Flozell to guard.

Last edited by LizardState : 01-04-2010 at 04:41 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Same could be said for Hudson Houck I think, I really like our position coaches honestly. That play Felix scored on where Free was 40 yards down field, simply amazing. That guy can play, we have got to let him finish out the year even if Columbo is healthy and let Free continue to start next year, I'm sold on him as a RT, and I honestly don't think he'll be alot worse then Flozell would be a year older on the left side. I'd love to give him some TC reps there to see what we have and just draft another RT/swingman on the line.

I think Free is versatyle enough to give it a good look at the very least.
Houck has always been good. I have nothing but good words for the man. Same thing with Campo. Campo has always been a damn good coach, and he's a major reason for the defensive turnaround. The secondary has played pretty damn good.

Free is really looking good. He really is athletic, and he was a big factor in that big Felix TD. I'm loving this guy more and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Gotta love the guy who said " IF McNabb hits Jackson, IF Maclin doesnt drop the ball on third down and IF we dont fumble inside the 20 its a different game" HAHAHA.
LMAO. Homerism at it's finest.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Oh yes it would. Winning 2 out of 3 is definitely respectable. Losing 3 out of 3... Shoot me.
Not at all. So you would be happy with knowing that you've beaten the team before, but when it was do or die, you **** the bed. That would very unsettling and be very telling of the coaching staff/players.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So....is everyone buying in?
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Not at all. So you would be happy with knowing that you've beaten the team before, but when it was do or die, you **** the bed. That would very unsettling and be very telling of the coaching staff/players.
I'd be a heeeelluva lot happier because I'd know factually that 2 out of 3 times we win and are overall the better team. Any team decent team can win 1 out 3 chances. Losing 3 times in 1 season? Disgraceful. Embarrassing. Painful. Suicidal.

But what is there to be afraid of? Really...? You and your QB (who cost you the big game with his bad passing) are the choke team of the decade. As Thumper likes to say... history is not a predictor, but it rhymes. lol. You've got a decade worth of data to back that up. Romo's got 3 years... barely out of the infancy of his career.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
But I'm serious. Beating you guys 3 times in a row is going to be SUPER tough. We were 12-3 and beat the Giants twice 2 years ago... then faced them in the playoffs and were beaten like rag. It's hard even if this was the Detroit Lions we're talking about. In the NFL... the odds are simply against us.

My Eagles prediction was not way off. 1 win difference.

Um, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
2 Team Race. The fight for the NFC East Crown will boil down to 2 teams. The Dallas Cowboys and the NY Giants
Quote:
13 Sun, Dec 6 @ Atlanta (5-4) L - This is probably the most pivotal game for Philly the rest of the year. Win this and this post prediction could blow up.
14 Sun, Dec 13 @ NY Giants (5-4) L - Giants on the road? Not buying it.
15 Sun, Dec 20 vs San Francisco (4-5) W - A good win at home.
16 Sun, Dec 27 vs Denver (6-3) W - Orton may be out as well as Denver's chances of making the playoffs.
17 Sun, Jan 3 @ Dallas (6-3) L - Riding a 2 game winning streak will give the Eagles confidence, but it's not going to happen again. Stealing a line from Creek's sig, "This is our year!" I miss that guy.

9-7 is a respectable season, but ultimately leave the Eagles at home in the playoffs.
Quote:
No because Dallas only has to win 2 more games to make it to the playoffs. You guys need to win 3, and since I don't think you're winning in Dallas, that means you need to win 3 out of the next 4. ...with the next 2 on the road. Tough. 9-7 is your fate. Green Bay is taking the Wild card away from you.
Quote:
Eagles last 4 games:
@ NY Giants: L
SF 49ers: W
Den. Broncos: L
@ Dal. Cowboys: L
Quote:
Call me when you beat the 49ers. I said you'd finish 9-7 and I'm still not out of it.
Quote:
You WILL NOT be 11-4 heading into the Cowboys game. You WILL NOT!

Which of these predictions are you counting?
Wooooowwww.....owned.

Got you there, D. Epic ownment of the highest order.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd be a heeeelluva lot happier because I'd know factually that 2 out of 3 times we win and are overall the better team. Any team decent team can win 1 out 3 chances. Losing 3 times in 1 season? Disgraceful. Embarrassing. Painful. Suicidal.

But what is there to be afraid of? Really...? You and your QB (who cost you the big game with his bad passing) are the choke team of the decade. As Thumper likes to say... history is not a predictor, but it rhymes. lol. You've got a decade worth of data to back that up. Romo's got 3 years... barely out of the infancy of his career.
We've gotten far enough to choke, which is WAY more than you can say. It has been just a good overall decade for the Eagles, and you have to be happy with where the franchise is headed as well. History may say the Eagles choke, but it also says that the Cowboys don't show up when it matters. And please do not bring up Superbowl's when you were going through puberty.

You may have factually beat us 2 out of 3 times if we win on Sunday, but you lost your only goal of the season. That goal is to be a Superbowl champion. And to get to the SB, you need to break your 13 year slump. You get a certificate of participation for playing in regular season games.

Romo's been a starter long enough to wish he has accomplished as much as McNabb. Romo wont even accomplish the feats that McNabb has. It's not like he is 25 either. Tony is 29, soon to be 30. How many more elite seasons can you expect from? Please take into regard he is not an elite talent like Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, and Tom Brady.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A 29 year old QB is old now? There's at least 5(+/- 2-3 yrs) good years left of Romo...and if there's not a backup or plan in place in 3 years then the front office is to blame. Regardless...Here's what's going to happen.

Dallas Fan: Eagles haven't won anything.
Eagles Fan: Neither have the boys in a decade
Dallas Fan: Eagles have choked when it counted.
Eagles Fan: Romo & Co. haven't showed up in big games.
Dallas Fan: Boys won two games, what makes you can win 3?
Eagles Fan: ......... Boys choke in big games.

Repeat all week.

Etc, etc...neither team has won anything in recent. Eagles will go round and round and say they're the better team, and that the 'boys are prime for a beatdown. We'll believe in the 'Boys and hope for the best.

Saturday will come....Game will be played(I'll be there.....shouting!!!!). One team will win...the other will be left to wonder if they can get to this point next year. Hopefully the loser won't say "The better team lost today..if it wasn't for ____ and ______ and ______, we would've won that game"(Shoutout to Thumper!)

Fun eh?

Last edited by FreshBoy! : 01-04-2010 at 06:42 PM.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't we all just **** and make some sig bets? Who's in?
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
Wooooowwww.....owned.

Got you there, D. Epic ownment of the highest order.
Don't worry, my self-esteem is still in check. haha. I can take it being wrong. It comes with the territory. No guts, no glory, right? :)

Bottom line is that as a forum Administrator, I successfully sparked another great conversation piece for the health of the forum.

Stir the pot. That's what I do. ;)

Last edited by D-Unit : 01-04-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HAHAHAHA...copied from another board...

Quote:
So let me get all the responses out of the way….
McNabb was “off”.
Defensive gameplan was purposely “vanilla”.
Injuries are why the Eagles lost.
We’re not that good of a team.
Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera….

…And personal responses….
We’re all “banwagon” fans.
We don’t even live in Dallas.
We’re all morons, whom are below you erstwhile classy, and overall “better” fans.
We haven’t won a playoff game since Jesus died.
44-6.

The fall from your horses must’ve been long and painful. But, hey, there’s always next week.
Is there any he missed?
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I updated my sig a bit more extensive, where is old Burnsy anyway :D

Sig bets is an awesome idea!! I need to figure out what crazy sig I could come up with, maybe if I win D can whip up a quick 2 min paintshop sig that looks like crap just 2 piss them off even more :D

Quote:
Old 01-05-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bottom line is that as a forum Administrator, I successfully sparked another great conversation piece for the health of the forum.

Stir the pot. That's what I do. ;)
In retrospect, this proclamation has turned out to be equivalent to:

Old 01-05-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
In retrospect, this proclamation has turned out to be equivalent to:

Where you found that pic I'll never know, but that was hilarious. I know what you're saying by it. ;)
Old 01-05-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Everybody just be cool, the game is going to be played on the field in Dallas on Saturday. Nothing we can do about it here except speculate. Treat each other with respect, next time infractions will definitely be handed out.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry but I have to play devil's advocate here for a second. What if we go out there and lay an egg? I'd definitely think Wade would be gone, what would we do then? Shannahan is gone but I wasn't really a fan anyways. Who would be next? Garrett?

Last edited by diesel : 01-08-2010 at 03:32 AM.
diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:10 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Check the date on the post and compare it to the date the 2nd game was played on.

Quote:
01-02-2010, 12:17 AM
That's Eastern time. The 24-0 game was played on January 3rd. Unless Thumper can see into the future and make excuses for a future loss (actually, that second part might not be so far-fetched), then it was about the first game.

Last edited by Sniper : 01-08-2010 at 07:12 AM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
I'm sorry but I have to play devil's advocate here for a second. What if we go out there and lay an egg? I'd definitely think Wade would be gone, what would we do then? Shannahan is gone but I wasn't really a fan anyways. Who would be next? Garrett?
No. Bill Cowher. I would LOVE that.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Check the date on the post and compare it to the date the 2nd game was played on.

That's Eastern time. The 24-0 game was played on January 3rd. Unless Thumper can see into the future and make excuses for a future loss (actually, that second part might not be so far-fetched), then it was about the first game.
1-3

The Cowboys weren't especially good, I mean look they only put up 24 points when the Eagles might as well have not been there. McNabb, Andy Reid, Sean McDermott and the receivers all choked and had Andy Reid run the ball, McNabb not have choked, McDermott brought pressure all game and the receivers caught those balls, this is a completely different story right now one that ends with the Eagles getting a bye week and the division title.

1-4

Your Cowboys aren't better than the Eagles and yesterdays game showef nobody anything that says the Cowboys are going to beat the Eagles on Saturday. Maybe if you stop letting your pride get in the way you could see that, or maybe if you took off those blue and silver 3-D glasses Jerry gave you. The Eagles shot themselves in the foot the Cowboys simply watched it happen and like I've said many times, if the Eagles connect on those missed oppurtunities the Eagles win

1-5

I think it is fair to say that the Eagles had many more missteps than the Cowboys did, McNabb in particular refused to get rid of the ball

In short the game wouldn't have been a blowout had the Eagles connected on the plays they typically make

BLAH BLAH EXCUSES BLAH EXCUSES let it go.....

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote