Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-19-2006, 03:19 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
I agree on Ware. He's an all pro in every facet of his game except pass rushing. Do you think if he doesn't improve his pass rushing technique that he will be better off at SAM? It kind of makes the Carp pick a waste though unless he moves inside.
I have to admit that I've thought about this, but, imo, there is no way that you can make that move. The only way that you can justify it is if you have a better pass rusher ready to go on the weakside, and while there are guys available that might be pretty good, it's highly unlikely that you are going to find anyone better than DeMarcus. Remember, he might not be unstoppable, but he's still among the top 20 or so pass rushers in this league. That is pretty rarified air.

Plus, some people just develop at a slower pace. DeMarcus could still become a 15 sack monster in a couple years with some work on his moves and a little more freedom to work with inside the scheme. Remember, Strahan was a nobody at this time in his career. Osi was still figuring things out, Bruce Smith was being termed an "under-achiever", etc etc. So there is plenty of time for him to hone his pressure skills, and I remain hopeful that that will happen in time. If not, he will still be among the very best front seven players in the game. He is that good, even without the big sack numbers.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The difference is abuse of alcohol is a disease that comes out later in life. Most often after you turn 21. You do help those guys get help and anyway I think there is plenty of Bengal bashing going on all over.

However not spitting on someone is something you learn at about 3 years old. I guess it is different when TO is on your own team. I wonder what everyone's opinion of Sean Taylor was last year. To me I just find it absolutely inexcusable to spit on someone. More so than driving drunk. Both are inexusable but I could see where one would falter concerning drinking. I can't with spitting on someone else.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine
It has as much to do with football as half of the stuff we talk about in here. Sportsmanship and inter-personal relationships are a big part of the game, and we are currently dealing with a rather well-publicized breach of the rules that govern those things.

I want to give props to my boy LSU for making such good points, and I couldn't possibly agree more. This is a mark on our society more than anything, and shows the complete loss of perspective that has come about in our culture. For example, take the Bengals. A team that has had EIGHT DIFFERENT ARRESTS in one season. After the first 4 or 5, it was merely a nagging problem that some people were talking about as something that "should be looked at", but was largely escaping notice from most media members, and was actually dismissed as a non-issue by the head coach. Now imagine what would have happened if a team had 4 or 5 incidents in the same span of players spitting on the opposition, including a couple of repeat offenders. There would be heads rolling, a media firestorm, the guilty parties would be vilified and slandered non-stop and the head coach may have lost his job over it. What does that tell you about the way things are viewed in this league?

It's worse to show contempt for another human being and be a bad sport than it is to endanger other people's lives by driving while intoxicated, or to be illegally carrying a deadly weapon etc. There is no one yelling at the top of their lungs about what a thug Chris Henry is, or how they would never want Deltha O'Neal as a teammate. In fact, if they ever do talk about them they show sympathy and say things like "I just hope he gets help", and yet TO is being used as a sounding board for people to get up on their soap-boxes and high-horses and talk down about someone.

I don't condone what TO did, nor do I think it reflects well upon the type of person he is, but the magnitutude of his offense is not anywhere in the neighborhood of some other things that go completely unnoticed and untalked about. It's inconsistent, unfair, and ultimately reflects back upon all the talking heads that run off their mouths in such a self-righteous manner.

LSU, my hat goes off to you for your post.
Come on now, be honest with yourself...we both know that if TO wasn't a Cowboy you wouldn't have the same stance on this situation.

In fact, Im pretty sure you weren't exactly as compassionate about the subject matter as you are now when Taylor did it last year.

I ask all Dallas fans here to ask yourself this. Did you rip on Sean Taylor last year for doing it? Because if you did, you have no right to defend TO for doing it this year, or make it out to be any less significant of an action. They were both wrong and both deserved all the backlash they got for their actions.

Im not saying it because he's a Cowboy either. Its just the truth. If one of my guys did that Id be flipping a brick on the Giants team discussion. I just don't find it appropriate in any way no matter how you slice it. And to nonchalently brush it off like it was nothing, like he did is absolutely ridiculous. And then to appeal the fine and say he mightve just accidently did it after admitting to do it on purpose on air...words can't describe how ridiculous that was.

I know he's on the Cowboys, and because of that most here are a little more supportive of him. But lets face it, TO is what he is. Lets not play the corporate line and ignore all the negative elements he brings to the table. He is what he is.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I agree on Ware. He's an all pro in every facet of his game except pass rushing. Do you think if he doesn't improve his pass rushing technique that he will be better off at SAM? It kind of makes the Carp pick a waste though unless he moves inside.
I have to admit that I've thought about this, but, imo, there is no way that you can make that move. The only way that you can justify it is if you have a better pass rusher ready to go on the weakside, and while there are guys available that might be pretty good, it's highly unlikely that you are going to find anyone better than DeMarcus. Remember, he might not be unstoppable, but he's still among the top 20 or so pass rushers in this league. That is pretty rarified air.

Plus, some people just develop at a slower pace. DeMarcus could still become a 15 sack monster in a couple years with some work on his moves and a little more freedom to work with inside the scheme. Remember, Strahan was a nobody at this time in his career. Osi was still figuring things out, Bruce Smith was being termed an "under-achiever", etc etc. So there is plenty of time for him to hone his pressure skills, and I remain hopeful that that will happen in time. If not, he will still be among the very best front seven players in the game. He is that good, even without the big sack numbers.
I agree. Great point.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:35 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

The thing that really has me POed is that we're even having to talk about this BS and that the media is going to talk about it all week and that there's even a small chance that it might become a distraction to our players and distract their attention from the task at hand. We should be talking about our biggest game of the year against Philly and arguabely our biggest game in 8 years since it's been that long since we last won the division and had a home playoff game, and what we have to do to beat them and win the division for the first time since 98.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85
The thing that really has me POed is that we're even having to talk about this BS and that the media is going to talk about it all week and that there's even a small chance that it might become a distraction to our players and distract their attention from the task at hand. We should be talking about our biggest game of the year against Philly and arguabely our biggest game in 8 years since it's been that long since we last won the division and had a home playoff game, and what we have to do to beat them and win the division for the first time since 98.
Well you can thank TO for that. The media will probably blow this out of proportion a little bit, but this is still a very big story. An all pro WR with a history of incidents spitting in the face of another big star and then basically admitting it.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Number-94

Newman better make this PB
Old 12-19-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Number-94

Snubbed...again.

Least Ware made it.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:27 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

If Terence Newman doesn't make the pro bowl as a starter or reserve I will just snap. :x There's no doubt in my mind that he's better than Hall and Barber, Newman doesn't get INTs cuz teams are afraid to throw at him, what's so hard to understand about that?

I love D-Ware and Roy but Newman deserves it more than them. I would say he's our most deserving player by far.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Number-94

We have two starters. A punter and a LB. What a joke.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:43 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number-94
Romo made the Pro Bowl? :roll:

Now that's a joke IMO.

Newman did get snubbed though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:49 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Snubbed...again.

Least Ware made it.
Newman not making it is a complete joke. It just comes to show you that if you're not getting int's, you won't get in.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:13 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:

Now that's a joke IMO.

I think it's more of a question about the OTHER QB's in the NFC.

Who should make it over Romo?

Brees, sure, Bulger, sure. Eli? Grossman? No other QB in the NFC is having a good year. That has as much to do with Romo getting in than anything.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm calling for a boycott of the pro bowl.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99
Quote:
Quote:

Now that's a joke IMO.

Brees, sure, Bulger, sure. Eli? Grossman? No other QB in the NFC is having a good year. That has as much to do with Romo getting in than anything.
Mike Vick, and yes Grossman deserved it over Romo IMO. Romo's played what 6 damn games and he's made the Pro Bowl.

Like it or not, Grossman was more deserving this season. But Vick was more deserving over both.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now that's a joke IMO.

Mike Vick, and yes Grossman deserved it over Romo IMO. Romo's played what 6 damn games and he's made the Pro Bowl.

Like it or not, Grossman was more deserving this season. But Vick was more deserving over both.
Actually Romo played 8 games and a half.. He played only one bad game.. You forgot Carolina and Indy's games when you spoke about Romo in the Pro Bowl thread..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:38 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now that's a joke IMO.

Grossman was talked about as 1) being deserving of being benched and 2) his team winning IN SPITE of him.

There is no way to say Grossman was deserving of a pro-bowl ballot. It's impossible to have the coach fending off questions about whether he's making a QB change for 4 weeks and then say that the QB who was playing so poorly was deserving of the pro-bowl.

Mike Vick you could make an argument for. I personally don't like his style of play at all, but you can't argue that he is the primary reason that ATL is a competitive team.

The fact that Romo is 6-2 as a starter probably tipped the scales in his favor over Vick who is only 7-7 as a starter. Since you can't use statistics to measure Vick as a QB, the winning percentage would need to be higher to justify it.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Why do you guys care so much about the pro bowl lol...

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 07:00 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

I would just like to say LSU is a genius.

I can't speak for everyone but I care about the pro bowl because candidacy for the hall of fame is often judged by the number of pro bowls a player has and I want all of our really good/great players to get in the hall, i.e Michael Irvin.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:17 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
It has as much to do with football as half of the stuff we talk about in here. Sportsmanship and inter-personal relationships are a big part of the game, and we are currently dealing with a rather well-publicized breach of the rules that govern those things.

I want to give props to my boy LSU for making such good points, and I couldn't possibly agree more. This is a mark on our society more than anything, and shows the complete loss of perspective that has come about in our culture. For example, take the Bengals. A team that has had EIGHT DIFFERENT ARRESTS in one season. After the first 4 or 5, it was merely a nagging problem that some people were talking about as something that "should be looked at", but was largely escaping notice from most media members, and was actually dismissed as a non-issue by the head coach. Now imagine what would have happened if a team had 4 or 5 incidents in the same span of players spitting on the opposition, including a couple of repeat offenders. There would be heads rolling, a media firestorm, the guilty parties would be vilified and slandered non-stop and the head coach may have lost his job over it. What does that tell you about the way things are viewed in this league?

It's worse to show contempt for another human being and be a bad sport than it is to endanger other people's lives by driving while intoxicated, or to be illegally carrying a deadly weapon etc. There is no one yelling at the top of their lungs about what a thug Chris Henry is, or how they would never want Deltha O'Neal as a teammate. In fact, if they ever do talk about them they show sympathy and say things like "I just hope he gets help", and yet TO is being used as a sounding board for people to get up on their soap-boxes and high-horses and talk down about someone.

I don't condone what TO did, nor do I think it reflects well upon the type of person he is, but the magnitutude of his offense is not anywhere in the neighborhood of some other things that go completely unnoticed and untalked about. It's inconsistent, unfair, and ultimately reflects back upon all the talking heads that run off their mouths in such a self-righteous manner.

LSU, my hat goes off to you for your post.
Come on now, be honest with yourself...we both know that if TO wasn't a Cowboy you wouldn't have the same stance on this situation.

In fact, Im pretty sure you weren't exactly as compassionate about the subject matter as you are now when Taylor did it last year.

I ask all Dallas fans here to ask yourself this. Did you rip on Sean Taylor last year for doing it? Because if you did, you have no right to defend TO for doing it this year, or make it out to be any less significant of an action. They were both wrong and both deserved all the backlash they got for their actions.

Im not saying it because he's a Cowboy either. Its just the truth. If one of my guys did that Id be flipping a brick on the Giants team discussion. I just don't find it appropriate in any way no matter how you slice it. And to nonchalently brush it off like it was nothing, like he did is absolutely ridiculous. And then to appeal the fine and say he mightve just accidently did it after admitting to do it on purpose on air...words can't describe how ridiculous that was.

I know he's on the Cowboys, and because of that most here are a little more supportive of him. But lets face it, TO is what he is. Lets not play the corporate line and ignore all the negative elements he brings to the table. He is what he is.
Dude, how on earth did you come away with that impression from my post? I will never defend TO for doing some of the stupid sh** he does. He is what he is, and that is that. It was a classless thing to do, a childish and immature act. That's all. I don't really like the guy. I think he needed an older brother/father figure when he was young to teach him a sense of humility and accountablility, but those are small, paltry things compared to serious criminals and thugbeats the likes of which are roaming all over NFL squads.

The problem that I have is the fact that he was fined twice as much as the last offender who was caught on camera and thrown out of a game that he disrupted with his actions, and that everyone is talking like he robbed a little old lady and then rubbed it in people's faces.

However, you are right about one thing: I wouldn't be saying this if I wasn't a Cowboy fan. That is the truth. You know why? Because I wouldn't know the particulars. I woudln't see the truth behind the potrait that has been painted by the national media. Before he came, all I saw was the snippits of a press conference here and there, or a quote on SC. Now I see all the things that the national media doesn't want people to see, and I have decided that he is not what he is made out to be. If you would look into it, you would find the same thing out.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware
Old 12-19-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now that's a joke IMO.

You just lost all credability on this board and have pinned yourself as a complete homer. Rex 1.3 Grossman? youve got to be kidding me. and dont hit me with the Dropped passes from atlanta recievers because T.O. has dropped 15 and Romo still owns them both.

We'll just wait for the end of next season when he makes it again and see what everyones new excuse is.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 08:23 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

Btw, if anyone thinks there is any way that TO doesn't have his best game of the season this weekend, they are crazy. He is playing his former team after being embarrassed the first game against them, and it is going to be his first game after seeing that he got snubbed by the Pro Bowl voters. I'm seeing an all-time type game. It's gonna be huge.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware
Old 12-19-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink
dwareroy
Veteran

dwareroy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now that's a joke IMO.

Romo has played in 1 less game than Shawne Merriman. How the hell did Merriman make it? Same reason buddy.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now that's a joke IMO.

Wow. Grossman? Now that's funny.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we trade Julius Jones who do you think we'll look for in the draft? Someone like Ray Rice?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote