Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-20-2006, 11:26 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet3334
Wow, Thule. Excellent read. Thanks for bringing the knowledge. You better get some sleep now :)
No time for sleep :shock:

BTW anyone have any questions about any parcells draft or parcells related draft info...I have all of it input in my spreadsheets so just let me know what you wanna see and i'll chart it out.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:30 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod
What are the odds that BP comes back next year? I personally would like to see him give it one more shot in 2007. I believe we're good enough to possibly win it all this year, but there's still some doubt in mind. Another year under Bill and this team could be dominent next year.
If you win the SB this year, I think he's gone. If you don't, theres a good chance he'll come back.

Remember he only came back because he was broke from his divorce, so he still probably wants a lil extra cash before he goes off to the sunset. That and Romo really have given him some extra energy to stick around.

But an interesting tidbit is the fact that he never bought a home in Dallas. He lives in a damn Motel, so that tells me that this is strictly a temporary stay for him. So who knows, BP is like Larry Brown, he'll jump ship at any moment.
How do you know Parcells lives in a motel, was this reported anywhere? I find this extremely hard to believe, if I had to guess I'd think he lives in a really expensive nice apartment, assuming he doesn't have a house here.
I don't think this is too far fetched. He spends almost all his time at the ranch. I think he said he was there for a good 3 months straight during tc.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-20-2006, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What are the odds that BP comes back next year? I personally would like to see him give it one more shot in 2007. I believe we're good enough to possibly win it all this year, but there's still some doubt in mind. Another year under Bill and this team could be dominent next year.
If you win the SB this year, I think he's gone. If you don't, theres a good chance he'll come back.

Remember he only came back because he was broke from his divorce, so he still probably wants a lil extra cash before he goes off to the sunset. That and Romo really have given him some extra energy to stick around.

But an interesting tidbit is the fact that he never bought a home in Dallas. He lives in a damn Motel, so that tells me that this is strictly a temporary stay for him. So who knows, BP is like Larry Brown, he'll jump ship at any moment.
How do you know Parcells lives in a motel, was this reported anywhere? I find this extremely hard to believe, if I had to guess I'd think he lives in a really expensive nice apartment, assuming he doesn't have a house here.
I don't think this is too far fetched. He spends almost all his time at the ranch. I think he said he was there for a good 3 months straight during tc.
there was a ny times article posted here about Bill Parcells that said he lives in a motel.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:40 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I don't doubt his sick work ethic but people that make that much money don't live in motels, they just don't, especially not in or around Dallas as most of the motels here are pretty much in the ghetto, not a safe place to live generally speaking.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:43 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

there was a ny times article posted here about Bill Parcells that said he lives in a motel.
Hey BD I don't doubt you but could you post the link to that article, I never read it. Thanks

EDIT: My bad I found the article. I'm not trying to bust your balls BBD but there's a big difference between living in a motel and living in a condo. My brother lives in a motel, he only wishes he could live in a condo. There are some really nice expensive condos in and around Dallas.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hey BD I don't doubt you but could you post the link to that article, I never read it. Thanks

EDIT: My bad I found the article. I'm not trying to bust your balls BBD but there's a big difference between living in a motel and living in a condo. My brother lives in a motel, he only wishes he could live in a condo. There are some really nice expensive condos in and around Dallas.
my bad, mustve read it wrong
Old 12-20-2006, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Number-94

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006...rts/profession

If Merriman gets caught again(with steriods)...do you think he'll still have any credibility left?
Old 12-20-2006, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number-94

If Merriman gets caught again(with steriods)...do you think he'll still have any credibility left?
He already lost a lot in my opinion. I think the biggest joke of the Pro Bowl was having him on it. He is having a great season but to have a player on the pro bowl who received a positive test in the same season is a bit much in my opinion.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

If he gets caught again, he's done. Finished. No more Derrick Thomas comparisons. But I won't put that on him until he's caught. Innocent till proven guilty is the motto, and I believe in it, so he has to get caught first.

This new shoe thing is intriguing to me though. Its a little fishy.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:

He already lost a lot in my opinion. I think the biggest joke of the Pro Bowl was having him on it. He is having a great season but to have a player on the pro bowl who received a positive test in the same season is a bit much in my opinion.
People seem to have a short memory if your a stud player. That's why we put up with TO.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:

People seem to have a short memory if your a stud player. That's why we put up with TO.
Well in this case it is extremely short memory since he has only been back for how many games? 3? He deserved it last year. Not this year. If next year he plays like this again without a positive test then he deserves it again. But I'm pretty upset the NFL would even allow him to be on the ballot.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:12 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

Quote:

The link didn't work for me, what's the gist of the article?
Old 12-20-2006, 02:11 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me neither, can anyone copy and paste it? I really wanna read that damn thing.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Ware_HITStick
Rookie

Ware_HITStick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano
If we trade Julius Jones who do you think we'll look for in the draft? Someone like Ray Rice?
why would we trade JJ? he doesn't seem to be doing too bad, although MB3 is better IMO. I believe in a 2 back system however... so it may be just me
Old 12-20-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Ware_HITStick
Rookie

Ware_HITStick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336
Quote:
Quote:
I dont think carp played well at all. He just benefitted from playing vick who gets sacked all the time. Both his sacks were on vick when he was in scramble mode and ware had caused him to pretty much run into carp. Its encouraging but put your "anointing oils" away.
Stop that. I think people are acknowledging the fact that he was in on the action and contributed. And to be quite honest, I could care less if they were scamble mode sacks or not. We need all the sacks we can get no matter what "mode" they're in.
No i wont stop. The sacks are misleading. Many of the posters on the board dont get NFL network and the stats would lead them to believe carp had his best game and collapsed the pocket for a sack and a half. In reality he got the sacks after about 5 or 6 seconds of running around until vick was flushed into him. I hope carp turns out, all im saying is lets crush the homerism here and take the sacks for what they are. They are a product of carp being in the right place at the right time, not carp blowing past his man. on the solo sack he didnt even get off his man, vick pretty much ran into him.
wait a damn second, this is a TEAM board, there are going to be homers... idiot
Old 12-20-2006, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ware_HITStick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano
If we trade Julius Jones who do you think we'll look for in the draft? Someone like Ray Rice?
why would we trade JJ? he doesn't seem to be doing too bad, although MB3 is better IMO. I believe in a 2 back system however... so it may be just me
rumors were that we tried to trade him last year to pick Maroney..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 04:06 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lmao, Parcells just called Matt Schaub "that Schwab"....lol.

He said that "if that Schwab would have been out there" then we would have gotten quite a few more sacks that we ended up with in that game.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I dont think carp played well at all. He just benefitted from playing vick who gets sacked all the time. Both his sacks were on vick when he was in scramble mode and ware had caused him to pretty much run into carp. Its encouraging but put your "anointing oils" away.
Stop that. I think people are acknowledging the fact that he was in on the action and contributed. And to be quite honest, I could care less if they were scamble mode sacks or not. We need all the sacks we can get no matter what "mode" they're in.
No i wont stop. The sacks are misleading. Many of the posters on the board dont get NFL network and the stats would lead them to believe carp had his best game and collapsed the pocket for a sack and a half. In reality he got the sacks after about 5 or 6 seconds of running around until vick was flushed into him. I hope carp turns out, all im saying is lets crush the homerism here and take the sacks for what they are. They are a product of carp being in the right place at the right time, not carp blowing past his man. on the solo sack he didnt even get off his man, vick pretty much ran into him.
well since this has already been settled i would have to say you are the IDIOT. And no, just becuase it is a team board, doesnt mean homerism is encourage. Facts, opinions, and various outlooks which have credibility to them is what the Team boards are based off of. The point of the board IMO is to allow different cowboy fans to share perspectives that open up entirely new possibilities in the minds of other cowboys fans.

Poet and I, both have agreed that Carp is doing what he needs to be doing in order to improve, but we had different outlooks on 2 particular plays.

Read everything next time before you call someone out moron.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
well since this has already been settled i would have to say you are the IDIOT. And no, just becuase it is a team board, doesnt mean homerism is encourage. Facts, opinions, and various outlooks which have credibility to them is what the Team boards are based off of. The point of the board IMO is to allow different cowboy fans to share perspectives that open up entirely new possibilities in the minds of other cowboys fans.

Poet and I, both have agreed that Carp is doing what he needs to be doing in order to improve, but we had different outlooks on 2 particular plays.

Read everything next time before you call someone out moron.
That's true. The thing that makes this board better than most in my opinion, is most people's tolerance of opinions. We all disagree from time to time.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Number-94

What does everyone think of Josh Wilson? Was thinking of him in the 2nd round if he's still there. Reminds me alot of Aaron Glenn and could learn from him, plus he will be able to take over the #1 CB job if Newmans age ever catches up to him around 32 or 33.

Lets face it Glenn is 34...I think... and Henry is 30 aren't gonna last forever.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, since we're back onto draft talk.

My official stance is that we need to draft a DB or Pass Rushing DE/OLB in the first round and in the second we draft the other.

After that we should concentrate on developmental players for WR/OL/DL/RB positions.

I began this thought process by asking, what common denominators there are with Championship teams.

The two single things that seemed to be apparent with virtually all SB teams is a very good QB (which we appear to have, but time will certainly tell) and a very good defense. Although we've invested alot of draft picks toward defense, we're still not dominant in that area.

To that end, I feel if it's a common denominator and it's one of the only common denominators then it's what we should concentrate on.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:58 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Draft and Free Agents

I don't think a CB in round 1 or 2 is the way to go. Now if we can get a top rank FS...than go for it. What do u think of that merriweahter from Miami...would he be an upgrade over watkins?

Next year........What about Ellis..do we cut him or do u see him coming back.

I was looking at FoxSports rumors and they have us going after thier LB Adalious Thomas..

I think a DL would be a good and safe pick. I also think a WR might be worth a gamble if parcelss wnats to get into Owens head. For people who think Owens is out and all those experts..I really don't think Parcells will make a return and try one last time for a super bowl without Owen...it would be like starting over again.....Owens brings porblems,but he opens up the game so much for witten and glenn.

Players who will be gone:
Bledsoe
Al johnson
Keith Davis....traded.....I really think so
Al Singleton

who are recognized by serious fans....i am sure other will be gone.

Please reply
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What does everyone think of Josh Wilson? Was thinking of him in the 2nd round if he's still there. Reminds me alot of Aaron Glenn and could learn from him, plus he will be able to take over the #1 CB job if Newmans age ever catches up to him around 32 or 33.

Lets face it Glenn is 34...I think... and Henry is 30 aren't gonna last forever.
I mentioned this about 5 pages ago...that Wilson is essentially a Glenn clone with superiour return abilities. Depending on how he shows at the combine he may not be available in the second.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-20-2006, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Number-94

Quote:
Quote:

I mentioned this about 5 pages ago...that Wilson is essentially a Glenn clone with superiour return abilities. Depending on how he shows at the combine he may not be available in the second.
I'm hoping there's some way he will run a 4.45 Well, that's still good but IMO wouldn't be enough to boost him to the 1st. In the 1st I want either a CB or a OG to replace Rivera, he is playing god awful. Pushed back, ran by, or getting a holding call; I very very rarely see him making a actually block. Might be a good tutor though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlopez1
What do u think of that merriweahter from Miami...would he be an upgrade over watkins?
I'm sorry even though I love Reggie Nelson, you don't replace someone with as much physical ability as Pat Watkins that quick. You just don't, we have to give him his fair shot. I think your expecting to much out of a rookie.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:03 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm hoping there's some way he will run a 4.45 Well, that's still good but IMO wouldn't be enough to boost him to the 1st. In the 1st I want either a CB or a OG to replace Rivera, he is playing god awful. Pushed back, ran by, or getting a holding call; I very very rarely see him making a actually block. Might be a good tutor though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlopez1
What do u think of that merriweahter from Miami...would he be an upgrade over watkins?
I'm sorry even though I love Reggie Nelson, you don't replace someone with as much physical ability as Pat Watkins that quick. You just don't, we have to give him his fair shot. I think your expecting to much out of a rookie.
Wilson will run a sub 4.40 but that still doesn't put him in the first round. It's really gonna be how he shows at the combine...more technique I believe.

We are on the same page with Rivera...I've been calling for his head since 5 weeks into the season. I wouldn't be surprised to see us address this in FA.

I still think Tom Zibby fits our void nicely esspecially if we can get something for davis.

Designs by me
Quote: