Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-14-2010, 09:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anyone else pissed off at Spears? Another bad game aside.... how come he was ALL SMILES after the game? Anyone else catch that? As if he didn't give a **** about just losing. I hate him. HATE HIM!!! He looked like a happy cat saying hi to all his friends on the other team!
That's the way in today's sports world. None of these guys really care all that much. They're getting paid millions of dollars to play a game, the passion and competitive nature isn't what it used to be, and that's in all sports. Sure here and there you have those competitors, but the majority try hard but ultimately don't really care either way.

Especially basketball. They're the worst. Competitive nature has died in basketball.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Especially basketball. They're the worst. Competitive nature has died in basketball.
Which is why the NBA is losing fans like crazy. Starting to resemble WWE.

But to me it all starts w/ guaranteed contracts.

Guaranteed Contracts destroys sport.

Guaranteed Contracts = Whether you Win or Lose the War you get to come home alive and to accolades.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

It actually is rediculous. My uncle doesn't watch sports anymore because of it. Think about it, I live in CT, the average high school teacher makes 50-70k. Let's say a good doctor makes a good 6 figure amount... that's pennies compared to the hundreds of millions of dollars these dudes make to dunk a basketball, throw a baseball, etc.

If you really stop and look back for a second.. it's bullsh*t.

Who ever decided to pay players so much in the first place. I know it's a joke, but WNBA players make about 40k, why isn't that in all sports. Lebron dunks a basketball.... why is that worth 100 million dollars? Cause other people can't do it? So what? It's blasphemy.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Another thing... look at the difference in most players performance in contract years... there is factual evidence for you right there. When players have their money, they don't try close to as hard as they should.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
B-ball ceased being a team sport a long time ago, probably when the NBA put the roster limit at 12. They only really pay megabucks to one guy, then as you say giving that bloated salaried superstar a guaranteed contract exacerbates the problem, & how many times have we seen a single overpaid superstar with his self importance destroy the entire team in both b-ball & MLB? Barry Bonds, the SF Giants & the recent Balco juicing scandal comes to mind.

Back to the point of the embarrassment of Sunday night's disaster. What is at the root of everyone's anger IMO is seeing all that talent compiled on a team everybody & their brother says is primed for a SB run squandered by questionable & high risk upper mgmt. decisions, then no adjustments after the half that gave the team its best chance to win. We saw a very talented but completely undisciplined team out there that committed 16 penalties. A lot of that was the repositioning of the umpire behind the QB calling all the holding penalties, but the fact remains that Barron was put in crucial spot & he came to Dallas with the reputation that should have made the coaching staff pay attn: led the league in holding calls with the Rams. And as noted they let a McQuistan brother get away while trading for Barron.

Granted it's not their fault that Colombo hid his knee injury & it was too late to avoid the situation of rushing him back into the lineup too soon as in Minnesota in the playoffs last January, but any scenario would have been better. There were mistakes made at multiple decision points here, & with the useless FG kicker they have in Bueller but that's another story, & the coaching staff needs to be held accountable.

They need to fix some things on the OL or at kicker before the Houston game or Dallas will be shellshocked on national TV again. Chicago at home is not a major worry b/c their HC is even worse at game mgmt. than the Dallas staff is, their OL is a sad bad joke, & they can't stop the run.

Yeah I admit it, I laughed at the memes BeerBaron posted on the game thread during the game, at some point as a fan you have to laugh at it. I thought about the Elvis Costello line after the game, I used to be disgusted -- But now I'm just amused.....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

The bottomline with this game though was not the players, it was coaching.

If we just knee it before the half, we win. If we have barber chip Orakpo on the last play, we win.

Honestly on the last play, why would you leave barron one on one with orakpo. What good is barber going to do running an underneath route anyway? My mom can provide more after the catch than him.

End of story.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
He was lucky on that last one. That looked wide by a good 5 feet until it curved in at the last second.

Buehler was looking excellent in camp and preseason. :(

I hate kickers.
I posted it during the game, Memo to Dallas: Draft Kai Forbath. He's the UCLA kicker, Groza Award Finalist. That's in Westwood in Los Angeles, AC 213....

They struck gold with Nick Folk as a Pro Bowl rokie, hopefully they havent used up all their luck at the kicker position.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haynesworth is the poster child in football.

Everyone in football saw Al dog it until his final two years with TN.

Then he started to play to potential and he was awesome. Contract might have had something to do with it?

Once he got his big contract he goes back to being lazy Al.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
It actually is rediculous. My uncle doesn't watch sports anymore because of it. Think about it, I live in CT, the average high school teacher makes 50-70k. Let's say a good doctor makes a good 6 figure amount... that's pennies compared to the hundreds of millions of dollars these dudes make to dunk a basketball, throw a baseball, etc.

If you really stop and look back for a second.. it's bullsh*t.

Who ever decided to pay players so much in the first place. I know it's a joke, but WNBA players make about 40k, why isn't that in all sports. Lebron dunks a basketball.... why is that worth 100 million dollars? Cause other people can't do it? So what? It's blasphemy.
The reason why athletes are paid so much is because of the money they generate. Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent in order to watch them play, so they should obviously get their cut. Who should get all of that money that they are generating? The owners? If you want athletes to stop getting paid you'll have to somehow convince the millions of people who watch sports to stop watching.

Would it really be wise to end a sport so that you don't have to hear people complaining about their pay? What are we going to do without sports to watch? Entertainment is a major part of the human experience. We needs things like sports to entertain us because our communities are so large and advanced that we need something to occupy our time. Athletes deserve to be paid more than most people because most people pay a lot of money to watch them do their thing.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
The bottomline with this game though was not the players, it was coaching.

If we just knee it before the half, we win. If we have barber chip Orakpo on the last play, we win.

Honestly on the last play, why would you leave barron one on one with orakpo. What good is barber going to do running an underneath route anyway? My mom can provide more after the catch than him.

End of story.
You dont even need the chip. They rushed three...if Barron attempted to block him, and held him up for a second, Davis was there to double. But he mugged the guy off the snap. He didnt even give us a chance.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You dont even need the chip. They rushed three...if Barron attempted to block him, and held him up for a second, Davis was there to double. But he mugged the guy off the snap. He didnt even give us a chance.
I dunno... I'd have to see the replay, but I don't think Davis was available there to help double.

I wish Garrett would've had a RB or TE in there to help block.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I dunno... I'd have to see the replay, but I don't think Davis was available there to help double.

I wish Garrett would've had a RB or TE in there to help block.
They only rushed 3, they were playing coverage...Davis was moving over to help, when Orakpo came barrelling through. Davis looks left and then right there. Davis blocks whoever he can in that situation, the DT was handled by Gurode, easily. The main point, though...is that Barron didnt even attempt an actual block. He didnt even make a football move right off the snap, he just bear hugs Orakpo off the snap. Which is so beyond moronic. Maybe if he actually attempts to block him, like a lineman is supposed to do, we win the game. He still probably would have been beat, but maybe Davis is there to help, or Romo still evades him. I just hate the fact that he never gave us a chance. We essentially lost as soon as the ball was snapped, because that's when he started hugging him. ugh. I hate Barron.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-16-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

It's week 2. Enough crying over split milk.

Our o-line is back. If we drop this game... we're in serious trouble. I don't think we will, but still.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I saw that, Bigg was indeed there to help. Funny thing is I never played O-line, I was always a WR and FS, skill positions, but that being said even I know that when attempting to block you sink your butt, and get both hands INSIDE! Punch inside of their pads, so if you hold it's at least not as noticeable.

That's at least going to buy you more time for him to go around you. Who in the hell starts out a block with your arms wrapped around him a bear hug then grabs the jersey from both sides? Orakpo didn't even do a nice move that just caught him off guard, it was really simple.

He didn't even have to block for a 5 or 7 step drop, I guess I just don't get what's the point of having a swing tackle if he's gonna play that bad when put in the game.

is Brewster really THAT bad? I don't think it's possible. That stuff is fundamental stuff you learn in JV and pop warner days, technique. It's the last play of the game, we had taken a Timeout, you can't man up to block for 1 play? Trash.

That said there were so many other reasons why we lost it's pretty much karma, we played stupidly but there seems to be one of these games every year(or more). Like I said, I'll gladly play like **** now to be playing our best ball in December.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Got to stop Peppers pass rush w/o clotheslining him in order to win.

The Bears might want to get even after the Cowboys take out their Wk. 1 frustration by turning Cutler into a human pinata.

And they can't allow Hester any big returns
Old 09-16-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Columbo has done well against Peppers in the past. Peppers also isn't the dominating player that people think he is. He has gaudy stats at times, but he really only does his big work in spurts. He can disappear against someone that takes it to him. If Columbo is physical enough he can shut him down.

Old 09-16-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 players were not talking about which means a good thing:

Doug Free - He played great last week, he may not have been against Orakpo all night but aside from a false start when we were already 3rd and long his name wasn't called all night. I knew that after an off-season practicing there he would be fine. This is his natural position he'd played his entire life, and he'll be re-signed soon.

Really think he's gonna be an upgrade over what Flo was last year, now if we can find some studs on the interior we may be on our way to getting youth on the line. We are so lucky to have hit on him in the 4th round, I have no clue what we would have done without securing a future LT without spending a 1st on a Gaither or McNeil.

Alan Ball - Another guy who didn't let a deep ball behind him, didn't hear his name called all game either. He'll be fine, same class as Free. Now if he doesn't start making plays he won't get re-signed, but I like that he has CB abilities out there and he's not gonna get lost in pass coverage or let passes over his head like Roy Williams. Whenever he's out there I never notice it or think about it, that's a really good thing.

We all know that when Roy was back there, countless times a WR got behind him for a deep ball it was noticeable. Ball just needs to start making plays on the ball.

Speaking of that, it's getting a bit annoying we don't create as many turnovers with our personnel. Aside from Jenkins nobody in the secondary seems to pick off passes and with the pressure we provide that shouldn't happen. Ware is good for a FF coming around the passer once every few weeks, but guys need to start reacting on the ball better.

I really want us to stop bending our ears back with the OLBers on the outisde pass rush, we are leaving huge lanes when the QB steps into the pocket. I don't know this happens so much, it's like they don't even mention it to them. If we do that crap to Philly and Vick is playing, he'll rush for 200 yards, EASILY.

Quote:
Old 09-17-2010, 07:57 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
2 players were not talking about which means a good thing:

Doug Free - He played great last week, he may not have been against Orakpo all night but aside from a false start when we were already 3rd and long his name wasn't called all night. I knew that after an off-season practicing there he would be fine. This is his natural position he'd played his entire life, and he'll be re-signed soon.

Really think he's gonna be an upgrade over what Flo was last year, now if we can find some studs on the interior we may be on our way to getting youth on the line. We are so lucky to have hit on him in the 4th round, I have no clue what we would have done without securing a future LT without spending a 1st on a Gaither or McNeil.

Alan Ball - Another guy who didn't let a deep ball behind him, didn't hear his name called all game either. He'll be fine, same class as Free. Now if he doesn't start making plays he won't get re-signed, but I like that he has CB abilities out there and he's not gonna get lost in pass coverage or let passes over his head like Roy Williams. Whenever he's out there I never notice it or think about it, that's a really good thing.

We all know that when Roy was back there, countless times a WR got behind him for a deep ball it was noticeable. Ball just needs to start making plays on the ball.

Speaking of that, it's getting a bit annoying we don't create as many turnovers with our personnel. Aside from Jenkins nobody in the secondary seems to pick off passes and with the pressure we provide that shouldn't happen. Ware is good for a FF coming around the passer once every few weeks, but guys need to start reacting on the ball better.

I really want us to stop bending our ears back with the OLBers on the outisde pass rush, we are leaving huge lanes when the QB steps into the pocket. I don't know this happens so much, it's like they don't even mention it to them. If we do that crap to Philly and Vick is playing, he'll rush for 200 yards, EASILY.
Completely agree with the bold. I want a blue chip OG/C, this upcoming draft.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:33 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I hope we get one, hell we need to start grooming a RT also. That's why I don't know why people were so adamant against taking a Guard last year if Iupati fell. He went almost 10 picks ahead of us, and he's well worth it. He's probably gonna be a multiple pro bowler, so I really don't know why it bothers people to take a Guard in the 1st if he's a stud like Iupati was.

And on another note, I know it's early but I'm beginning to think we screwed up big time by taking Sean Lee over Brandon Spikes :( I mean I didn't like Spikes 40 time either, and he wouldn't be a candidate for the 3rd down LB duties we were looking for, but he started for the Pats inside and played well. His history shows he's gonna be a great player with great instincts, I hope we don't regret that one.

Quote:
Old 09-17-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I hope we get one, hell we need to start grooming a RT also. That's why I don't know why people were so adamant against taking a Guard last year if Iupati fell. He went almost 10 picks ahead of us, and he's well worth it. He's probably gonna be a multiple pro bowler, so I really don't know why it bothers people to take a Guard in the 1st if he's a stud like Iupati was.

And on another note, I know it's early but I'm beginning to think we screwed up big time by taking Sean Lee over Brandon Spikes :( I mean I didn't like Spikes 40 time either, and he wouldn't be a candidate for the 3rd down LB duties we were looking for, but he started for the Pats inside and played well. His history shows he's gonna be a great player with great instincts, I hope we don't regret that one.
I LOVED Spikes. I was pimpin him all offseason. I was hoping bc of his slow 40, he'd fall to the Giants in the 3rd round. I was so pissed when the Pats took him. He's gonna be a beast.

Also, you guys don't get many TOs bc you run so much man coverage. That's just how it is, man coverage teams don't generate INTs. Its hard to when you're playing bump and run.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

I'm glad that Ware is healthy and going to play. He's such an awesome player that I love to watch.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
I LOVED Spikes. I was pimpin him all offseason. I was hoping bc of his slow 40, he'd fall to the Giants in the 3rd round. I was so pissed when the Pats took him. He's gonna be a beast.

Also, you guys don't get many TOs bc you run so much man coverage. That's just how it is, man coverage teams don't generate INTs. Its hard to when you're playing bump and run.

Yea Spikes got way over evaluated by going back to College, would have been a 1st rder the year before, next to Mayo that is going to be sick to watch.

And I guess, but still disappointing for the amount of pressure we put on QB's, should be more forced fumbles, or forcing the QB into bad throws. Even though we have been good at holding teams from scoring alot, it's discouraging.

Quote:
Old 09-18-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

i know its to early to call lee a bust...but not even being in consideration for the nickel backer spot and being injury prone is not a good sign..
Old 09-18-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

He missed a lot of time...be a little patient, at least.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-18-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only way Davis would of been able to make a play is if Barron forced him inside and even then Davis wasn't look at Orapko. Davis had his back to him and was looking for a blizter. Davis was assigned to the lb I think McIntosh((sp)) There is no way he could of made a play and may of given up an inside route as Davis was NOT looking to assist with blocking. I was rooting for Washington but they left Barron out there on an island. And that falls on the coach so Garrett.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote