Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-23-2006, 12:40 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This OL class looks pretty good on paper if you ask me.

A few juniors will juice it up nice too.

Either way we need a stud Guard to replace a broken down Rivera and some Tackle depth.

McQuistan may be a starter but given Colombo and Flozell, knee issues ya gotta carry some insurance.

This is why all things being equal trading up for Justin Blalock is plain smart.

You can have him replace Rivera but if two of your OL go down in any combo you have McQuistan, Proctor and best available with Blalock being able to play Tackle in a pinch.

This is one of the reasons Davin Joseph last year was a smart pick. Bright guy with talent for two spots in a pinch.
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we go BPA throughout most of the draft, I could see us trading out of the first to pick up another one for next year.
We have alot more question marks then people think.

QB: Romo is looking great, but we still have to have a backup, Bledsoe will not be willing to stay on the team if he is guarnteed backup spot he wants to start. Matt Baker is the only other QB on the roster unless you want to count guys who once played QB with Skyler Green, Damarius Bilbo, Crayton. So I could see us taking a QB later int he draft.

RB: JJ is looking like a 1 demnsional back, he does what your supposed to do and no more, he hits the hole dead center he hits right were he is supposed to go, he doesn't look for the cutback to make amazing things happen unlike MBIII, that could be a coaching standpoint, BP could have told JJ that no matter what hit the whole and keep driving to get the tough yards and let MBIII worry bout making moves because if you look at JJ his a bigger guy then Marion so he doesn't have the elusivness. I doubt we take a RB and we probley wont take a FB who was the last FB we took? Jamar Martin in the 4th and he never player more then a year. So don't get your hopes up on Leonard, Parcells and Co. seem to like the hits Hoyte delivers and the pass catching ablities of Polite, and everyone talking about getting another Inside LB needs to remember that that is were Hoyte played in college so he can double and play emergency MLB if needed.

WR: Terry and TO are getting old and thats no secret, Crayton nobody knows if he is amazing because he has always been a #3 but everyone needs to remember that he was a 7th round pick and wasn't supposed to even make much impact ever. He has already supassed what was wanted when he was drafted, I think he could turn into a productive #1-2 reciver, Then there is Sam Hurd and Miles Austin, Austin is probley done after the year unless he continues to impress people on kickoff returns like lately, Hurd on the other hand has speed and size, he is that overlooked guy on the team that doesn't get in much so nobody knows much about him yet he is on the roster and hasn't been cut so that must say something is good about him.

TE: We should not even worry about

OL: This is our biggest concern area IMO. Columbo has been an great this year, but was it a fluke? Flozell is in his 10th year thats a long time for a Lineman, how much longer will his knees last? Rivera like Flozell has been around pretty long for a lineman, how much longer can he last? Fabini has been a waste of good money, Koiser has been a downgrade from Larry Allen (who once agian made the probowl if that means anything). Gurode and Johnson are both capable of starting for many teams in the league, possibly move Gurode back to guard if Rivera or Koiser leaves? McQuistan coches liked but hasnt seen much time, is he the succesor to Adams? This is a spot I could see us loading up on alot of this year in FA and Draft, think about round 3-5 seeing at least 1 lineman and maybe 2 picked in those rounds.

DL: Spears has been a bit incosistent, same with Canty, but this is also only their second year let them progress a bit and we will see(also its the 3-4 Lineman are supposed to take up blockers and work their way to the backfield while allowing outside backers like Ware to get sacks) Jason at Nose has been soild but Montavius Stanley has been on and off the roster un reliable and Jay Ratliff has been playing some NT is different packages, Hatcher has been a welcome surprise in talent to me, Kenyon Coleman may have seen his last year in Dallas this year. I could see a pick at Nose but other then that I don't see much coming of the D-Line.

LB: Ware is a lock, Ellis was looking great and got hurt so expect him to be back, Adoyle and James both probley have a starting spot next year. Fowler has been getting PT to progress, Singleton is probley done in Big D(too much money invested in a backup), Carp is a soild backup who will challenge Ellis for a spot, then there are a few other guys who could move into backup roles here or there. Overall maybe a late round pick with a comp pick may be used here.

DB: Henry has been spotty in coverage, Newman is still doing great, Glenn is getting old and may be done, Roy Williams is still a great player who gets knocked for coverage overly much, he does have a good amount of picks for a Strong Saftey who arent used as the cover guy in most defenses, Watkins seems to be impressing coaches with size, speed, coverage, all but tackling because of form, Davis was a Parcells favorite before and now he isnt, he may be gone maybe not, Abram Elam seems to be a guy who may stick as a backup to Roy for a while, Nate Jones the coaches seem to like because he can play Corner or FS(In House fix for backup FS already?), Reeves has been a productive Dime back who could take Glenn's role if he leaves this year. Possibly a early pick at Corner to push Henry to cover better especially if Glenn leaves so that we can provide a good nickle back at least.

Special teams: McBriar should be back, Gramatica might be gone for a younger guy, Austin as return man, Green comes back to camp to try to make it on returns or maybe 3rd back over Thompson if he doesn't recover from injuries.

THis is what I could see the draft looking like
Option #1 #2 #3
1st: BPA/CB/Trade
2nd: CB/BPA/OL
3rd: OL/OL/CB
4th: WR/DL/BPA
5th: QB/QB/WR
6th: DL/BPA/OL
7th: OL/OL/BPA

Just my thoughts

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 01:31 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Miles Austin is both bigger and faster than Sam Hurd.

Miles combine numbers where pretty impressive for a 6'3 -- 215 lber. Ran mid four four and also had some good short shuttle numbers.

Like Colston, wrong school and went to a team with old but great WR talent.

Hurd does however have the best hands on the team. Better than Crayton and that is saying something.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:01 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't like Zbikowski one bit. He's not what we need and I think we could pick up somebody with good ball skills in the mid-rounds of the draft.

For the first round I would love to have a guy like Sidney Rice if TO does not return, which I really don't care that much either way but my preference would be that he doesn't come back and Bill Parcells does.

My other choice would be Justin Blalock because I feel like he could complete this offensive line.

My third choice would be a cornerback who is 6 foot tall or more who could develop into a good starter for us.

The final choice would be BPA or trade down.

-----
Here is my day 1 mock for the Boys right now.

1. WR Sidney Rice, South Carolina 6-4 205-If Terrell Owens leaves, the Dallas Cowboys will need a receiver with size and speed to come in. Sidney Rice is 6-4 205 pounds with 4.4 speed. With Terry Glenn and Patrick Crayton already weapons, Sidney Rice could complete this group of wide receivers and spread some youth on the offense as well. Terrell Owens produced well as a Cowboy on the field, but stats don't tell the whole story. TO had as many key drops as he did catches, and his mouth got in the way. Bill Parcells can deal with many different characters and he can also handle TO, he will just choose not to have him back. Bill knows the baggage is heavier than the actual talentand that's where he draws the line.

2. CB Daymeion Hughes, California 6-2 188-Here is a guy with good size and has that playmaker mentality. He also chips in on special teams and Parcells likes that.

3. OG Manuel Ramirez, Texas Tech 6-4 335-Ramirez has great size and is a great run blocker. Works hard and as we all know Parcells can work with you if you will work hard and Ramirez seems like a guy Parcells could make into a "player." Ramirez would complete the Cowboys offensive line if he could come in and start at right guard, or if Rivera returns push for playing time.
CTCowboysFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 04:27 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I admittedly don't watch much of Tech but how good of a run blocker could Ramirez be or any OL from Tech as they pass the ball on almost every single play.

I like the idea of Sidney Rice if he comes out but it wouldn't really address our biggest need and it would probably take him at least 2 years to really develop.

I don't like the idea of drafting a CB on the first day unless it's with the idea of moving him to FS. I think we're set at CB for the next several years, I think AG has at least 3-4 good years left in his tank. He's smart and takes care of his body, he could be a little like Darrell Green at least in terms of longevity.

Damn there's no trash talk from either side during Dallas Philly week, must be the Christmas/Holiday spirit.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:09 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85
I admittedly don't watch much of Tech but how good of a run blocker could Ramirez be or any OL from Tech as they pass the ball on almost every single play.

I like the idea of Sidney Rice if he comes out but it wouldn't really address our biggest need and it would probably take him at least 2 years to really develop.

I don't like the idea of drafting a CB on the first day unless it's with the idea of moving him to FS. I think we're set at CB for the next several years, I think AG has at least 3-4 good years left in his tank. He's smart and takes care of his body, he could be a little like Darrell Green at least in terms of longevity.

Damn there's no trash talk from either side during Dallas Philly week, must be the Christmas/Holiday spirit.
Well when they (Texas Tech) do run it, Shannon Woods is averaging 6.1 yards per carry so they are doing their job when he runs it. Also at least he is gaining experience in pass blocking which is said to be his weak point so he's probably getting better, and he's got great size and strength, the rest is fundementals which can be taught.

I also don't see how you can say Sidney Rice wouldn't fill a big need if we lose Terrell Owens? And I doubt it would take two to three years to develop him, I really don't understand that.

At FS I want Watkins! He will be fine...if anything Roy Williams is the liability in coverage. I think in the long run Parcells likes Watkins, and is working on developing him. A young cornerback could prepare us for the future while also providing much needed depth as Henry is wildly inconsistent and if someone like Newman were to get injured it would be BIG to have someone who could fill in behind him.

I heard Aaron Glenn wants to play 3-4 more years and that's great especially since he isn't playing every down I am sure he can, at corner as long as you don't lose a step you can play til your 40 but that still doesn't mean the Cowboys shouldn't add youth.

I noticed too that there is no trash talking, maybe everyone is waiting until Christmas Eve.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysforever
Kevin Burnett plus Roy Williams get you Shaun Rogers.

Take out Roy and throw in a late 1 with Burnett, that works too.

Marinelli wants a faster D that can hit. Look at the reach for Ernie Sims.

Rogers, Fergie and Canty plus Spears, Hatcher coming in on nickel replacing Fergie....

I like that D with either Ware or Carpenter coming of the edge blitz or Ayodele in the middle.

Lotta beef with three above average pass rushers.
Ha! Are you kidding me? Take Roy out and put in who? Abram Elam? Start Watkins and Davis? No way that happens. When we already have problems at one safety, we won't take away the one good one we have. Roy is the only starter to the pro bowl we have. That idea is an absolute joke. Even if we throw in the first, we need that unless we make some big moves in FA. Plus, the cap wuld make it near impossible to trade Rogers.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had my way, we go Ken Hamlin and Vince Manuwai in FA. That'll take care iof our two biggest needs before the draft even starts. Then we can trade down so we'll have two firsts next year, take Craig Davis, and then BPA from then on.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-23-2006, 08:32 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Staubach, if I thought Burnett plus Roy Williams get Rogers I would not hesitate.

Your evaluating Roy as thje 'only Pro Bowler' is really a joke. Roy is a perfect example of what is wrong with the voting. His best year was behind Darren Woodson and is living off his good PR and United Way commercials.

To boot, we have three SS who can play. Laugh all you want at Elam but he is a superior athlete that was recruited by the U, Florida State and Florida. Parrish and Davis are also SS.

We are way over loaded at SS and trading depth, particularly if people over value them, is a great way of improving the team.

Roy for a first, or a marquee DT, is a done deal for anyone with a football brain.

Like I said, Marinelli wants out of Rogers and all he wants is equal value back.

Burnett and Roy is value and helps both teams immediately and immensely.
Old 12-23-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
If I had my way, we go Ken Hamlin and Vince Manuwai in FA. That'll take care iof our two biggest needs before the draft even starts. Then we can trade down so we'll have two firsts next year, take Craig Davis, and then BPA from then on.
While I like the idea it leaves us without something we most need to be an elite D -- a pass rush up the middle.

But combine that with a NT that can push in the pass rush and yeah -- trade a 2007 first for a first and second in 2008. 2008 draft will be something to behold.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On the surface C. Davis looks great, 6-2 215lbs and 4.45 speed. Now I admit I haven't seen many of his games, but Scott writes that he shies away from contact and he wouldn't go into traffic for a catch. Now he also said Colombo is garbage so he could be wrong. So what can you tell us about him?
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who are rooting for today in the Giants vs. Saints game?
Old 12-24-2006, 12:27 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
So who are we rooting for today in the Giants vs. Saints game?
Giants. We need the Saints to lose in order to be in position for the #2 seed.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
On the surface C. Davis looks great, 6-2 215lbs and 4.45 speed. Now I admit I haven't seen many of his games, but Scott writes that he shies away from contact and he wouldn't go into traffic for a catch. Now he also said Colombo is garbage so he could be wrong. So what can you tell us about him?
I'm not going to lie, I'm an LSU fan. So, I may be a bit biased but I've seen him a lot. I like him because he's explosive. We've got a young guy who's got good hands and quickness in Hurd, but he's not explosive. He can make the play and break it on a long pass or make a 5 yard gain into a 30 yard gain. He's also got good size, he's a good blocker and he's been fairly productive. I think the reason he hasn't been extremely productive is he's playing with Bowe. Bowe is only better because he's more polished. At times Davis will shy away from contact, but I think that that may just be a result of him not being extremely polished. Or not. That may be a concern. That's pointed out a lot because it's one of his only weaknesses. Almost like Leinart last year. His arm strength was average so everyone pointed that out. He was over-evaluated. About him not being polished won't need him to be great imediately, so he can learn for a year or two. His skill set comliments Hurd perfectly, so then we have our future at WR.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-24-2006, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Staubach, if I thought Burnett plus Roy Williams get Rogers I would not hesitate.

Your evaluating Roy as thje 'only Pro Bowler' is really a joke. Roy is a perfect example of what is wrong with the voting. His best year was behind Darren Woodson and is living off his good PR and United Way commercials.

To boot, we have three SS who can play. Laugh all you want at Elam but he is a superior athlete that was recruited by the U, Florida State and Florida. Parrish and Davis are also SS.

We are way over loaded at SS and trading depth, particularly if people over value them, is a great way of improving the team.

Roy for a first, or a marquee DT, is a done deal for anyone with a football brain.

Like I said, Marinelli wants out of Rogers and all he wants is equal value back.

Burnett and Roy is value and helps both teams immediately and immensely.
Please, turn off Madden and join the rest of us in reality. Are you kidding me? Yeah, we can just stick in Elam and he'll do just as well as Roy, right? Roght? No. Sorry, that's just not going to happen.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-24-2006, 01:04 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Rogers, Fergie and Canty plus Spears, Hatcher coming in on nickel replacing Fergie....

I like that D with either Ware or Carpenter coming of the edge blitz or Ayodele in the middle.

Ha! Are you kidding me? Take Roy out and put in who? Abram Elam? Start Watkins and Davis? No way that happens. When we already have problems at one safety, we won't take away the one good one we have. Roy is the only starter to the pro bowl we have. That idea is an absolute joke. Even if we throw in the first, we need that unless we make some big moves in FA. Plus, the cap wuld make it near impossible to trade Rogers.
I have to agree with you here, trading RW is a very bad idea. We need Watkins to develop or get another ball hawking S to support the secondary. Once we do that, RW can play closer to the line of scrimmage again.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:29 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Wow, lotta love for RW.

Hard for us to admit he is a bust as a top ten pick.

I guess that smile and the United Way commercials are too much to accept fact.

With that said, let me repeat, I am not saying RW is worse than Davis or Elam. I am saying Elam or Davis can be adequate SS if it means a DT of Rogers caliber who can also create pressure.

Roy is a good player but just that.

This sounds like the Eli lovers on the Giants board. Not much reasoning with them either. Hard to admit when a 'superstar' is just average.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod
Quote:
Quote:

I have to agree with you here, trading RW is a very bad idea. We need Watkins to develop or get another ball hawking S to support the secondary. Once we do that, RW can play closer to the line of scrimmage again.
Cap Room? Their is tons of cap room for every team in the NFL this year. That is a made up reason for not pursuing him.

Again, Burnett and Roy Williams for a dominant NT that can rush the passer is a SLAM DUNK.

Rogers. Book it as a legit rumor that he is shopped.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod
Quote:
Quote:

Cap Room? Their is tons of cap room for every team in the NFL this year. That is a made up reason for not pursuing him.

Again, Burnett and Roy Williams for a dominant NT that can rush the passer is a SLAM DUNK.

Rogers. Book it as a legit rumor that he is shopped.
Your crazy.
First why would we trade the face of our D? Roy is a very good player maybe not Hall of Famer yet but what is Shaun Rogers? A big Lineman who has never played in the 3-4, so we would be trading Roy and a guy who hasn't been playing much but we spent a second rounder on for a guy who has never played in the 3-4.

Until you can show me that Rogers would be more dominant then RW and Burnett on Special Teams then don't keep saying it would happen.

Ya every team would take Roy, does that not tell you that your completely wrong? If so many people want him then he obviously is very good.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Go Cowboys meet Cowboysforever, he's our resident fantasizer of ridiculous ideas. He's been trying to get rid of Roy for a weeks now, and we don't know why. He's also been trying to trade Bradie James for some reason.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Go Cowboys meet Cowboysforever, he's our resident fantasizer of ridiculous ideas. He's been trying to get rid of Roy for a weeks now, and we don't know why. He's also been trying to trade Bradie James for some reason.
Haha

I figure he is an Eagles fan and just comes on here to try and trash talk as a cowboys fan
Old 12-24-2006, 07:46 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop talking about trading for S. Rogers or trading away Roy Williams (or in some cases both).

They both just signed big deals with large signing bonuses. YOU CANNOT TRADE A PLAYER AFTER THEY DO THAT for at least a couple of years. The cap hit is tremendous.

We'd take a 8 million dollar cap hit for Roy Williams. That's RE-TAR-DED.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Cowboysforever reminds me a little bit too much of TexMex...

BoneKrusher
Old 12-24-2006, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUALUM99
Stop talking about trading for S. Rogers or trading away Roy Williams (or in some cases both).

They both just signed big deals with large signing bonuses. YOU CANNOT TRADE A PLAYER AFTER THEY DO THAT for at least a couple of years. The cap hit is tremendous.

We'd take a 8 million dollar cap hit for Roy Williams. That's RE-TAR-DED.
Thank you. Conversation over.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-24-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.

sig by me
Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers
steelcrew43 is offline   Reply With Quote