Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-08-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really dont see it making a difference. A replacement is coming from in house. It's already dysfunctional and the mentality isnt going to change this season. We may make a change...but we're still going to suck, regardless. So the players morale will remain pretty unchanged, more than likely. I wouldnt worry about our young guys getting some kind of losing mentality from this...they're professionals, they all have the same goal, and that is to win. If players let one bad year, weigh on them or change their outlook on winning, then they shouldnt be here anyway. We're probably not going to see any real change in this team until next season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

I'm just worried jenkins is scarred.

Atleast he didn't give up a TD i guess.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins could use a good kick in the ass. He plays with a certain swagger and thinks he's better than he is, sometimes. I mean, he can be fantastic...and was last year, I just think he gets a little lazy at times. He doesnt have the greatest attitude, but he never did. When things go great for him, they really go great. And when he gets beat a few times, he can look downright bad.

He can be as good as he wants to be, imo. It just remains to be seen, what exactly he'll do with all that talent of his. He def. seems to give up, when the goings get tough.

edit...He should only get better with better safety play, as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-08-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with you MOTH about Jenkins. Last year he played like a top 10-15 corner, so we know he's got the skills to be great. His play has declined with him getting picked on more. Yeah Ball sucks balls, but Jenkins is still making too many mental errors. He's too much of a front runner. When things go his way he's the king of his side of the field, but he is wilting under pressure.

He needs a guy on the field that'll keep his ass in line. Newman has elevated his play again despite his injuries, but he's not really a leader. Sensy is decent, but not leadership material. The secondary needs someone like Woody back there again. He kept things organized on D, and I don't think we've seen a defensive leader like him since he retired. Jerry should be looking for the next Woody(I know how horrible that sounds lol) like he was looking for the next Troy.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Brandon Jackson turned the corner on Newman and make him look like a grandma.

Our top pick has to be Peterson or prince.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a ****** game to go to
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You were a disguised fan, I hope. No Cowboy bubble jacket or anything. haha. I would have brought a paper bag with me, myself. For a mask or you know, the uncontrollable vomiting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-08-2010, 07:27 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many years does Wade have on his contract?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One more year.

We look like a bunch of mercenaries rather than a team. Lately have we seen Ware drive his guy inside rather than making an OUTSIDE move for the sack. How many times in that game was there a MASSIVE hole in either side of the line with Ware or Spencer sprinting off into useless space.

Defense has absolutely no intensity and I am firmly with firing Wade but not for the sake of the team... for the sake of Wade. While I despise his lack of emotion and demeanor for a head coach he has given the 'Boys a very successful transition to an attacking 3-4 and no one was complaining about the scheme previous to this year. When your players play with no heart and little discipline you aren't going to get kosher results.

Our offensive line is a miserable joke. Alan Ball was an awful gamble. Have we reached the point in the year where we expose all our young guys just to see what they have? Can I watch McGee stalling drives instead of Kitna? Can I watch Sean Lee get blown away in pass coverage instead of Brooking?

At least one of our pro bowlers is performing at a high level. It's a shame he's our punter.

M. McBriar: 6 punts for 317 yards (52.8 average) including 3 inside the 20.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:30 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
I'm just worried jenkins is scarred.

Atleast he didn't give up a TD i guess.
There are tons of corners who had down seasons, and he hasn't played terrible this year, just a drop off from last year. But MOTH basically hit it on the head, he needs a kick in his ass, some veteran presence, some competition, and mostly a great head coach to bring the most/best out of him.

Get us a new Head Coach that gets in the players ass, draft Peterson and hype him up all Training Camp, get a great safety in the 2nd round, and watch how much better he comes back in next year. He does get lazy, but he can still be dominant, I'm not worried about him at all because the entire team is playing like **** so no need in focusing on him. Wade doesn't have anyone playing to their level, Jenks is just included in that.

Also I'm sure most of you guys covered everything else, but anyone notice Sean Lee get abused on the 1st Brandon Jackson TD? LOL.....So much for him being a future starter, he had no clue what was going on, BJ is a marginal RB and he made him look like Barry Sanders and froze him completely without getting a single hand on him.

But there really isn't anyway we win more then 3 games, If Stafford plays Thanksgiving they'll beat us easily, and if Derek Anderson plays vs the Cards they will to. Eagles will thrash us, we could be looking at 2-14, and now your hearing more and more about us taking Luck or Locker and grooming them for 2 years. I hate the idea, but that's the fan base we live with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:49 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hats off & big thx to Mothman & trogdor for their articulate commiserations about what this mess is all about. What we're seeing now is the Dallas Cowboys collapse, decline & fall was a month ago in the team implosion, analysts can't sugar-coat it anymore with excuses.

This is the no mercy NFL & when opponents smell that weakness it's just blood in the water, with Dallas hemorrhaging like this they can't miss it, & we saw that vs the Packers, they went right for the jugular in 3 TD drives aided by some of the worst halfass tackling I've ever seen from this team. Mercenaries, yeah they are, but the defense isnt earning their gamechks. anymore, they were just going through the motions.

You saw it the lack of OL blocking too, Kitna never had a chance on most of those sacks.

Can't speak for the 2nd half b/c I turned it off in disgust, I can't imagine this team I love that used to dominate opponents making any kind of a comeback with backups & lame, unmotivated players.

Do we blame them? Yeah they're supposed to be pros & that brings professionalism with it or it should, now it's really noticeable by its absence. I think those players who have a remnant of professionalism & personal pride now are gutted by their disdain & in some cases complete hatred for their coaches who are the most obvious culprits.

ESPN Headlines this morning:

'People Will Suffer' -- The Cowboys' humiliating loss in Green Bay may have been the last straw for Jerry Jones

& the stories:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=5779311

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...vin&id=5779540

Jerry Jones saying earlier he isn't making any chgs. in the season was interpreted by pundits as there isn't anyone else available other than Garrett & nobody thinks that's any improvement over Wade. He shouldve given Wade the hook a long time ago, that's hindsight now that it's looking like a 2-win or maybe 3-win season & the pummeling on national TV they're going to take on Thvgiving from the Saints will be fulfillment of the accumulation of failure.

Now Jerry's peronal hubris has gone past the breaking point, maybe the Peple Will Suffer means he is forced to can him..... finally.

Now we're looking at a devastated, almost completely obliterated team left by season's end with everybody who's FA will be, wanting out & not being able to attract any FAs & any A-list coaches wanting to work for Jerry, forget it. That's what happens in the NFL when a good team goes to rock bottom, this is as as bad as it gets.

Last edited by LizardState : 11-08-2010 at 10:07 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

While I saw that play, It doesn't mean Lee won't be good.

For christ sake, Romo juked the F*CK out of chad greenway on one of his runs against the vikings.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I agree with you MOTH about Jenkins. Last year he played like a top 10-15 corner, so we know he's got the skills to be great. His play has declined with him getting picked on more. Yeah Ball sucks balls, but Jenkins is still making too many mental errors. He's too much of a front runner. When things go his way he's the king of his side of the field, but he is wilting under pressure.
I didn't watch much of the game last night. But from what I saw, I literally saw Jenkins quitting on the field. On Jones TD catch at the beginning of the second half, Jenkins made zero attempt to tackle him and literally put his hands up. He shouldn't have gone back in the game at that point.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am surprised we haven't heard any of the vocal team leaders for the cowboys in any sort of way. No ripping into the player's effort or holding a player's only meeting.

The way you guys are playing reminds me of our defense last year under Bull Sh... I mean Bill Sheridan.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:23 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team obviously quit. At this point, the Cowboys are on pace for 4 wins max.

Mike Jenkins is having a horrid season. Absolutely terrible. And he's a quitter, that's not something you want to see out of what should be a star player on your team.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:27 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
There are tons of corners who had down seasons, and he hasn't played terrible this year, just a drop off from last year. But MOTH basically hit it on the head, he needs a kick in his ass, some veteran presence, some competition, and mostly a great head coach to bring the most/best out of him.

Get us a new Head Coach that gets in the players ass, draft Peterson and hype him up all Training Camp, get a great safety in the 2nd round, and watch how much better he comes back in next year. He does get lazy, but he can still be dominant, I'm not worried about him at all because the entire team is playing like **** so no need in focusing on him. Wade doesn't have anyone playing to their level, Jenks is just included in that.

Also I'm sure most of you guys covered everything else, but anyone notice Sean Lee get abused on the 1st Brandon Jackson TD? LOL.....So much for him being a future starter, he had no clue what was going on, BJ is a marginal RB and he made him look like Barry Sanders and froze him completely without getting a single hand on him.

But there really isn't anyway we win more then 3 games, If Stafford plays Thanksgiving they'll beat us easily, and if Derek Anderson plays vs the Cards they will to. Eagles will thrash us, we could be looking at 2-14, and now your hearing more and more about us taking Luck or Locker and grooming them for 2 years. I hate the idea, but that's the fan base we live with.
Im not a Sean Lee fan. I thought he was a JAG LB to be honest. Outside of OLB and 1 DE/NT spot (Ratliff, who is actually having a down season), I think this defense can use a major overhaul.

Both DE spots are below average. Both ILB spots are below average. You have 1 promising CB in Jenkins who is inconsistent, and no safeties.

I think John Fox is your guy. He's the perfect mix for this team. Sure, he brings a 4-3 defense with him, but Fox is legit. I love the guy and was hoping he'd be a candidate to replace Coughlin when he retires.

I personally hope Fox doesn't go to the Cowboys bc he's a Giant at heart, but I do admit it would be a great hire by Jerry if he did it.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

BBD, you think can get 3 more wins?! LMFAO, I think auburn and oregon would beat us right now. No joke.

Atleast some vast change will come out of this. The core players are here for the most part, now we need a culture change.

And I agree, Sean lee is just another ILB miss.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

3 more wins max. You never know, when guys have their jobs on the line, they might play harder.

One thing is for sure, after this week, I'm rooting for the Cowboys to win every one of their games. I know its not happening, but I don't want to see you guys have a top 5 pick.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Top 5? Have you seen this team? We're competing for #1 overall.

Look at the schedule. You guys are gonna poop on us, eagles twice, Indy, Saints, that 12 losses automatically.

The lions will probably beat us the way they're playing. The redskins, who knows, and the cardinals are a playoff team one week and a D2 college team the next.

The football gods may throw us a cupcake, 2 tops. This team is picking top 5.

Sorry man lol.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
I am surprised we haven't heard any of the vocal team leaders for the cowboys in any sort of way. No ripping into the player's effort or holding a player's only meeting.

The way you guys are playing reminds me of our defense last year under Bull Sh... I mean Bill Sheridan.
Surprised? Really? Who would you expect to say something?

We have no Ray Lewis on this roster. I'm not talking skill-wise. I'm talking leadership wise. The leadership on this team sucks and it's not just on the coaches to carry the load of the entire leadership of the team.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Top 5? Have you seen this team? We're competing for #1 overall.

Look at the schedule. You guys are gonna poop on us, eagles twice, Indy, Saints, that 12 losses automatically.
Eagles will find a way to **** things up at least once.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
This team obviously quit. At this point, the Cowboys are on pace for 4 wins max.

Mike Jenkins is having a horrid season. Absolutely terrible. And he's a quitter, that's not something you want to see out of what should be a star player on your team.
Where is the leader who will rip him a new one? Do the cowboys even have a vocal leader?
Old 11-08-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Ratliff was like crying lol.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
Where is the leader who will rip him a new one? Do the cowboys even have a vocal leader?
I think Romo is a leader, but he's on offense and he can't lead when he's hurt.

I think Witten is a leader. They have no leaders on defense, minus Brooking, who is too old and unproductive to be a real leader out there.

Ware is like Tuck, too soft spoken to be a true leader.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Surprised? Really? Who would you expect to say something?

We have no Ray Lewis on this roster. I'm not talking skill-wise. I'm talking leadership wise. The leadership on this team sucks and it's not just on the coaches to carry the load of the entire leadership of the team.
How about Ware? He looked to be smiling after the game if I am not mistaken. Smiling? You guys lost big, and the dude is smiling?! Someone yell! Someone show some anger. Ware, Ratliff, James, Newman, pick a player with talent.. It's like your team took the demeanor of Tubby.

When we won the superbowl we had vocal leaders like Sam madison, RW, Strahan, Droughns, AP and so on. Now we have Tuck who has taken that. All year long we heard in our media. Where are our leaders? Pierce retired, so who steps up? We been hearing that stupid thing in the beggining of the year. Maybe that's what you guys should be hoping to find.

If not, sign a player in the offseason who can bring veteran leadership.