Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-23-2010, 02:37 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Antonio Bryant and Dez Bryant in the same sentence is laughable.
You mean the same Antonio Bryant who won the Bilitnekoff award as the nations best WR as a sophmore in College? When at the time the only other person who had done so was Randy Moss? The same guy who posted a stat line of 83/1249/7 with the crap that Tampa Bay had at QB in 2008?

You make it seem like I'm trying to say he was more talented then Dez, or that Dez will end up like him. But you guys are seriously acting like Dez is the best WR to play football in 50 years or that he was off the charts as a prospect. Which is in fact Calvin Johnson, and while his stats were going up the first 2 years of his career it's not like he's taking over the league is he?

Bryant could have been one of the best WR's in the NFL if he wanted, he was always extremely talented even at Pitt and those two were not far apart in terms of talent, or how talented they were in College.

Dez Bryant and Limas Sweed in the same sentence is laughable. I think Dez is gonna be awesome, but you guys want to place him up on this pedastal he hasn't even earned and we as Cowboy fans always tend to jump the gun on young promising players.

But hey Scandrick is gonna be a stud in this league, he'll be a shut down #2 guy, Marty B is gonna make us trade Witten in a few years, Jenkins is gonna be a top 5 CB, and Felix Jones is gonna be getting 20 carries and making the pro bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:18 AM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
You mean the same Antonio Bryant who won the Bilitnekoff award as the nations best WR as a sophmore in College? When at the time the only other person who had done so was Randy Moss? The same guy who posted a stat line of 83/1249/7 with the crap that Tampa Bay had at QB in 2008?

You make it seem like I'm trying to say he was more talented then Dez, or that Dez will end up like him. But you guys are seriously acting like Dez is the best WR to play football in 50 years or that he was off the charts as a prospect. Which is in fact Calvin Johnson, and while his stats were going up the first 2 years of his career it's not like he's taking over the league is he?

Bryant could have been one of the best WR's in the NFL if he wanted, he was always extremely talented even at Pitt and those two were not far apart in terms of talent, or how talented they were in College.

Dez Bryant and Limas Sweed in the same sentence is laughable. I think Dez is gonna be awesome, but you guys want to place him up on this pedastal he hasn't even earned and we as Cowboy fans always tend to jump the gun on young promising players.

But hey Scandrick is gonna be a stud in this league, he'll be a shut down #2 guy, Marty B is gonna make us trade Witten in a few years, Jenkins is gonna be a top 5 CB, and Felix Jones is gonna be getting 20 carries and making the pro bowl.
Pretty much spot on.
baghdadbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:52 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

No, it's not. Dez for President and protector of Earth against alien threats!
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I repeat... Antonio Bryant and Dez Bryant in the same sentence is laughable. You'll see how silly you sound. You'll see. The talent level between the 2 isn't even close. ....and Dez can be better than Calvin too.

As for Scandrick, Bennett, and Jones... don't put those words in my mouth. I told you guys Scandrick sucked when we drafted him, but he played well in his rookie season and I joined YOU GUYS who were the ones supporting him. I've been wanting to trade Bennett for a while now... and I still have a hole in the wall from the remote control I threw when Jerry drafted Felix. But he redeemed himself by drafting Jenkins, who I'm plenty happy with, though I never said he was a Top 5 CB in the league. ...though I wouldn't put it past him.

It's kind of funny to see you on the Cowboys hater side this time. You usually are the one defending them while I bash them. ie. When you stuck up for the 2009 draft at the time I was bashing it... when you stuck up for the Wade extension when I bashed it... Hell... YOU are the one that has been loving Felix. I wanted Choice to be the starter LAST YEAR!.. and I still want him to be the starter this year. Fun times in the Cowboys forum! :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baghdadbob View Post
Pretty much spot on.
Welcome back bob.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I repeat... Antonio Bryant and Dez Bryant in the same sentence is laughable. You'll see how silly you sound. You'll see. The talent level between the 2 isn't even close. ....and Dez can be better than Calvin too.

As for Scandrick, Bennett, and Jones... don't put those words in my mouth. I told you guys Scandrick sucked when we drafted him, but he played well in his rookie season and I joined YOU GUYS who were the ones supporting him. I've been wanting to trade Bennett for a while now... and I still have a hole in the wall from the remote control I threw when Jerry drafted Felix. But he redeemed himself by drafting Jenkins, who I'm plenty happy with, though I never said he was a Top 5 CB in the league. ...though I wouldn't put it past him.

It's kind of funny to see you on the Cowboys hater side this time. You usually are the one defending them while I bash them. ie. When you stuck up for the 2009 draft at the time I was bashing it... when you stuck up for the Wade extension when I bashed it... Hell... YOU are the one that has been loving Felix. I wanted Choice to be the starter LAST YEAR!.. and I still want him to be the starter this year. Fun times in the Cowboys forum! :)

I wasn't trying to say you in particuliar were saying those things about those players, just that I heard it alot about those young guys as a whole. Here, DMN blogs, BTB, I remember your stance on alot of them. But people saw them start getting good in their rookie seasons and just got carried away to where they think they would end up in a few years.

I also don't consider myself being a "Cowboy hater" or being on that side. See the thing about me, and your the same way, is I just call it like I see it. There doesn't have to be just one side you stick to no matter what, I hate fans like that. I defend Jerry quite a bit but when he does something stupid I'll criticize it. When people were raising the question should we fire Wade a year or 2 ago I defended him, but not how we came out this year.

I was also willing to give the 2009 draft a chance before bashing it like you did, you were right, but funny thing is had we gotten the guys most of us did want they would have been bust.

Now this whole thing with Dez has you making me sound like I'm a Dez hater, or think he's gonna bust. I'm not saying that, I'm saying that while you guys think he's gonna be the best player in the NFL, excuse me while I just stay skeptical and wait for him to actually earn that crown before I consider him that good. Some guys it takes some time, some guys don't put in the craft in the off-season, some have a down year after a big year, and some fizzle away after a big rookie season.

I'm not gonna act like I know what Dez is gonna do, but I'd put my bets on him being a stud and getting better, but I'm just not gonna act like he's the best thing the NFL has seen in 50 years. Everybody forgotten Anquan Boldins rookie season? 101/1400/8. We have seen guys come in and dominate before, but how many people have ever called Q the best WR in football?

So while you guys act like it's a sure thing, that's fine, all I've been saying is I'll wait as he proves it on the field. I want him to, and I'm as happy as anyone we drafted him or when he scores. I'm just not about to start saying he has the best ball control the NFL has seen in 30 years, or other off the wall charts like Dez is the first good WR I've ever seen in my life. That Jerry Rice guy was pretty good but even he didn't have the measurables Dez does.

Quote:
Old 11-23-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Oh and for the Antonio Bryant thing, agree to disagree. I saw a ton of his games at Pitt because me and my family were born there, he was special, and nearly everyone though he would be a dominant #1 WR at the next level. Not some gimmick slot WR, or a decent deep threat, dominate the NFL. He has protypical size at 6'1 215, speed to burn the defense deep, ability to snap the ball out of the air and make ridiculous one hand catches(sound familiar).

Your having revisionist history. It's easy to make it seem like the statement is funny because you know how AB's career panned out. You know he only had one stud season later on, you know he's garbage now, but frankly if these two were in the same class fresh off of the dominant season AB had at Pitt then these two would be graded out very closely.

Think what you want, but Bryant was a monster in College and a ton of people felt if he got his head together he was a sure thing to be a great WR. I'm talking these two strictly as a prospect and off their rookie season. Don't get me wrong, Dez has been more impressive as a rookie, and the returns skills probably made him grade out as a better prospect, but your way off if you don't think these two were both incredibly talented.

Antonio Bryant goes to the pro bowl previously if he only half way gives a **** about the season or goes broke, he'd be doing what we are seeing out of Roddy White this season if he actually tried. Good thing for Dez is he loves football and I think he'll wanna be great for us, so again I'm not knocking Dez at all, just think that some people feel that because Dez is good he automatically has to be better then everyone else at it, and whoever else can do it similiar sucks totally.

Quote:
Old 11-23-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to side with Legend from the standpoint of A. Bryant was a beast at Pitt.

He did show flashes of that potential in the NFL, but his intangibles held him back.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

My bad LL. I know how weird it get sometimes when just because you disagree you start to come off as a hater when you really aren't one bit at all. I've often found myself on that borderline, so I shouldn't have put you there. Go Cowboys!
Old 11-23-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrs? Anyone have spare WRs? I've taken to panhandling for WRs. If you know any team with extra we are willing to pay..WRs? Anyone?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember thinking of how great that 02 draft was, Roy, Bryant, and Witten in the first 3 rounds... and they all had great rookie seasons... sigh
Old 11-23-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Change this:

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...o-bowl-vo.html

Vote D-Ware, Witten, and Dez!
Old 11-23-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam Hurd...cough, cough.

And dude, I'd vote Miles 1000 times over before Dez this season.

Miles has the yards to actually make the pro bowl, Dez doesnt. And Dez wont make it as a return man.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Yeah, I meant as a return man, lol.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Austin definitely deserves to go to the Pro Bowl over Dez, but I think Dez provides more impact to this team because of his special teams value... and I think Austin is lucky that Dez had a slow start to the season, which gave him time to pad his stats.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

With an o-line this offense should be LEGIT hard to stop. You hear that crap all the time, but when does it ever happen? If Dez and Miles keep getting better and Witten just keeps being Witten, this passing game could be legit scary. They are 2 bonafide number 1 receivers. You don't get that very often. You may have a great number 2, but not like this.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

If Romo never got hurt Austin was probably gonna have a 1400 yard season and catch 90 passes. Romo loves throwing to him and knows where to find him, he will still end up with pro bowl worthy numbers I believe but nowhere near what he was on pace for. Sucks for him, because he was tearing **** up.

Quote:
Old 11-23-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
If Romo never got hurt Austin was probably gonna have a 1400 yard season and catch 90 passes. Romo loves throwing to him and knows where to find him, he will still end up with pro bowl worthy numbers I believe but nowhere near what he was on pace for. Sucks for him, because he was tearing **** up.
But I think it's obvious that this offense is much better when the QB doesn't target one specific guy all the time. Romo and Austin have chemistry, but it shouldn't detract from spreading the ball around effectively.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
romo4prez415
Rookie

romo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I have to side with Legend from the standpoint of A. Bryant was a beast at Pitt.

He did show flashes of that potential in the NFL, but his intangibles held him back.
Agreed. Bryant was special. Completely uncoachable. I remember Galloway couldnt stand the guy because he tried to give him advice and Bryant just blew it off. And then the obvious towel incident. I also think we need to slow down with Dez as well. He's doing well on the field but being caught sleeping in meetings is an issue. Lets just hope the organization gives him the tough love when necessary and allows this talent to blossom into what we think he can be which is a top 5 WR. I will say this, I wouldnt want another WR coach coaching Bryant up.
romo4prez415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But I think it's obvious that this offense is much better when the QB doesn't target one specific guy all the time. Romo and Austin have chemistry, but it shouldn't detract from spreading the ball around effectively.
I think that Romo spreads the ball around far better than Kitna does. Kitna locks on a receiver and throws to them come hell or high water. He frequently looks to one side of the field for a wideout to get open while Romo does a great job of spreading the ball. He was clicking with Austin and Roy, and his connection with Witten was there too. Kitna has been better than I thought, but he's really been saved by having some great receivers.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny how in the past couple of years the college WR's have done so much more grasping the concepts and schemes.

Jimmy Johnson talked with someone at BTB and noted that the "3 year development" time is now a thing of the past. College ranks have evolved and WRs no longer have a big of a learning curve as the did 5 or so years ago. Something interesting to note. Especially when we are projecting WRs to evolve like WRs in the past in their development. Those days are gone

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romo4prez415 View Post
Agreed. Bryant was special. Completely uncoachable. I remember Galloway couldnt stand the guy because he tried to give him advice and Bryant just blew it off. And then the obvious towel incident. I also think we need to slow down with Dez as well. He's doing well on the field but being caught sleeping in meetings is an issue. Lets just hope the organization gives him the tough love when necessary and allows this talent to blossom into what we think he can be which is a top 5 WR. I will say this, I wouldnt want another WR coach coaching Bryant up.
I'm not worried about Dez and here's why.

Yes, I do think there's some maturity issues, similar to Tellus. However, this guy is a competitor like this franchise has not seen since Irvin. You may have to put up with some maturity issues from time to time, but this kid is going to be a beast when it's time to put the pads on (and that goes for practice, too).

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 11-24-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
romo4prez415
Rookie

romo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I'm not worried about Dez and here's why.

Yes, I do think there's some maturity issues, similar to Tellus. However, this guy is a competitor like this franchise has not seen since Irvin. You may have to put up with some maturity issues from time to time, but this kid is going to be a beast when it's time to put the pads on (and that goes for practice, too).
I agree to an extent. I think he's a rare competitor and loves the game but to be the best player you can be you have to got go full throttle all week that means in practice but this also means in the film room. I heard JG has installed fines for players sleeping in the meeting so it looks like discpline is starting to take place. I just hope jerry doesnt go undermining our coaches and turning Dez into a softy like the majority of this bunch.
romo4prez415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

No. I think he will be fine. The good part is maturity is something that can be fixed. Laziness isn't.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 11-24-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

So let me ask you guys this. Let's assume Garrett finishes strong and does everything in your opinion, whatever that may be, to earn his shot at the job going forward.

Given what is happening in Tenn, it's not that crazy to think that Fisher is available at the end of the season.

What do you do?

-Douglas MacArthur