Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-24-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
So let me ask you guys this. Let's assume Garrett finishes strong and does everything in your opinion, whatever that may be, to earn his shot at the job going forward.

Given what is happening in Tenn, it's not that crazy to think that Fisher is available at the end of the season.

What do you do?
I think that no matter how the season ends, Garrett is getting the job. I think he deserves a shot. Fisher is a fantastic coach, but Garrett has a good command on the team. I just want a new OC. As for a new DC... I don't know enough about Pasq.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think that no matter how the season ends, Garrett is getting the job. I think he deserves a shot. Fisher is a fantastic coach, but Garrett has a good command on the team. I just want a new OC. As for a new DC... I don't know enough about Pasq.
So no matter what happens the next several weeks, you think he's earned it?

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Did you guys listen to the lunch break today?

Fisher has a career .500 record, coached 17 seasons, has been to the playoffs 6 times, with a 5-6 record and no superbowl wins. He went the to superbowl once, so that was 3 wins right there. So that is 2-5 besides that.

Fisher isn't special..

Garrett all day.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So no matter what happens the next several weeks, you think he's earned it?
That's just my personal feelings, and I don't expect everyone to agree with it. The wins and losses this season are kind of irrelevant at this point. For me it's about what kind of culture is he going to set up here? ...and is it a winning culture?

There is a big difference between being in charge and being 2nd or 3rd in charge in practically any facet of life. The leader at the top calls all the shots and everyone there is to support him. Anything else is chaos. Reason I say that is because Garrett was there to support Wade and Wade's goals/philosophies, but it didn't mean that those ideas were shared. Obviously, in this case they were very different. The rules, the discipline, the culture, and the confidence of the team since Garrett has taken over has changed dramatically. Love the "Wednesday pads"... "the notebooks in meetings"... the "dress code"... the "respect for the national anthem" ... all these new changes that he has installed. Those are just a few of them, but I see a confident HC out there. Both on the field and at the podium. He's always had a great relationship with players, but at the same time, he's a guy that is trying to command respect. I think it's worth it to keep him and see where it takes us. I've always thought he'd end up being a good HC in the league... I just didn't want to have to put up with the growing pains of his development process. It's clear he's ready now.

Why would I put him on the street for the longest tenured HC with one team in Fisher... who has never won a SB? If Fish hasn't been able to do it with one team by now, will he ever? He's the Jerry Sloan of NFL coaches. Mad respect for the guy, HOF worthy even...but you're deceiving yourself if you think he's gonna win a Championship.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Go to my above post.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's just my personal feelings, and I don't expect everyone to agree with it. The wins and losses this season are kind of irrelevant at this point. For me it's about what kind of culture is he going to set up here? ...and is it a winning culture?

There is a big difference between being in charge and being 2nd or 3rd in charge in practically any facet of life. The leader at the top calls all the shots and everyone there is to support him. Anything else is chaos. Reason I say that is because Garrett was there to support Wade and Wade's goals/philosophies, but it didn't mean that those ideas were shared. Obviously, in this case they were very different. The rules, the discipline, the culture, and the confidence of the team since Garrett has taken over has changed dramatically. Love the "Wednesday pads"... "the notebooks in meetings"... the "dress code"... the "respect for the national anthem" ... all these new changes that he has installed. Those are just a few of them, but I see a confident HC out there. Both on the field and at the podium. He's always had a great relationship with players, but at the same time, he's a guy that is trying to command respect. I think it's worth it to keep him and see where it takes us. I've always thought he'd end up being a good HC in the league... I just didn't want to have to put up with the growing pains of his development process. It's clear he's ready now.

Why would I put him on the street for the longest tenured HC with one team in Fisher... who has never won a SB? If Fish hasn't been able to do it with one team by now, will he ever? He's the Jerry Sloan of NFL coaches. Mad respect for the guy, HOF worthy even...but you're deceiving yourself if you think he's gonna win a Championship.
Don't get me wrong. I think you know that I'm a Garrett fan.

I'm just trying to get an idea of what everyone's threshold is for him earning the job in light of a very well respected coach being available.

I agree that I have really liked what I've seen and if someone wants to go back and look at my posts, I've said more than once that I think Garrett is one of these guys that might make a better HC than OC. He just has great leadership skills and it's really hard to show those when you are working for a guy like Wade. I'm sure Jason was really sensitive as to try and not 'outshine' Wade because I'm sure he genuinely likes Wade.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how Fisher not winning a Super Bowl should be a knock. Most coaches don't even sniff a Super Bowl, so by that logic most guys should get fired for not being able to get a championship. That sounds like the same **** that people said about Tony Dungy and Bill Cowher before they won their championships. People talked about how they couldn't win the big game because they got there and failed. It took Cowher 14 years to get his first ring after being in championship games a few times. People said that he would never win the big one. Dungy went to championship games with both Tampa and Indy, and it took him 11 years to win his title. People said that he could never win the big one and he did.

Fisher is pretty much in the same spot that they were. He went to the Super Bowl and got close, and he's been to multiple AFC title games. With a team like Dallas he could win a title since there is already young talent here to build on. I don't see too many other better alternatives either. What exactly has Garrett done to be a better candidate? He's stunk it up on the offensive side of the ball for his tenure here, and he's only riding a two game winning streak with a team that shouldn't have even been 1-7 in the first place. If he finishes the season strong he makes a good case to keep the job, but Fisher would still be a better candidate since he has more experience and he was not a high ranking coach on the culture that got the team to 1-7 in the first place.

Let's not drink the Garrett Kool Aid yet. Put the anointing oil away until the season is over.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Don't get me wrong. I think you know that I'm a Garrett fan.

I'm just trying to get an idea of what everyone's threshold is for him earning the job in light of a very well respected coach being available.

I agree that I have really liked what I've seen and if someone wants to go back and look at my posts, I've said more than once that I think Garrett is one of these guys that might make a better HC than OC. He just has great leadership skills and it's really hard to show those when you are working for a guy like Wade. I'm sure Jason was really sensitive as to try and not 'outshine' Wade because I'm sure he genuinely likes Wade.
Yes you have definitely been in Garrett's corner. I think you even liked him as an OC. Now THAT'S real support. lol.

Can't say that I've ever disagreed with the thought that he'd make a good HC one day. But I don't like him as an OC and I don't like him in that role even today. He's a classic panic passer who doesn't trust running the ball.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I don't see how Fisher not winning a Super Bowl should be a knock. Most coaches don't even sniff a Super Bowl, so by that logic most guys should get fired for not being able to get a championship. That sounds like the same **** that people said about Tony Dungy and Bill Cowher before they won their championships. People talked about how they couldn't win the big game because they got there and failed. It took Cowher 14 years to get his first ring after being in championship games a few times. People said that he would never win the big one. Dungy went to championship games with both Tampa and Indy, and it took him 11 years to win his title. People said that he could never win the big one and he did.

Fisher is pretty much in the same spot that they were. He went to the Super Bowl and got close, and he's been to multiple AFC title games. With a team like Dallas he could win a title since there is already young talent here to build on. I don't see too many other better alternatives either. What exactly has Garrett done to be a better candidate? He's stunk it up on the offensive side of the ball for his tenure here, and he's only riding a two game winning streak with a team that shouldn't have even been 1-7 in the first place. If he finishes the season strong he makes a good case to keep the job, but Fisher would still be a better candidate since he has more experience and he was not a high ranking coach on the culture that got the team to 1-7 in the first place.

Let's not drink the Garrett Kool Aid yet. Put the anointing oil away until the season is over.
I don't think anyone would bash a Fisher hiring, that's for sure. I would throw a welcome party his way with welcomed arms... But at this point, there's really no reason to continue with Garrett to see where he can take us. There's really A LOT to like about his leadership philosophies.

But hell... if Fisher brings Norm Chow with him....

~~GLOOOOOORY GLORY HALELUUUUUUUJAH!!!! ~~ :D
Old 11-24-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't see the point in going with a Rehash coach.
Fisher is the only one I'd even welcome with open arms....and Gruden a few steps below him. I want a bright young coach that Jerry is willing to hand over the keys to and say...Go with it...Give him 5 years at least, with full support, and see what he can do. Garrett is that...I'm tired of the 3-5 and done stop gaps here. Continuity is one of the most necessary things for successful franchises.

Again, I will repeat...Coaching is about experience as it is anything else...Garrett is going to be a good HC in the league, I can see and believe that. It's just a matter of time, it sucks that the "guinea pig" team is probably going to be the Dallas Cowboys...but i'd rather see Jerry take that chance than not.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post

Again, I will repeat...Coaching is about experience as it is anything else...Garrett is going to be a good HC in the league, I can see and believe that. It's just a matter of time, it sucks that the "guinea pig" team is probably going to be the Dallas Cowboys...but i'd rather see Jerry take that chance than not.
We just don't know that yet. Everyone, well bad choice of words. Alot of people have already gained confidence in him and think he's gonna be a great HC, which is funny because 2 weeks ago everyone hated him and felt he was more of the problem.

Anyway we beat a NYG team who expected us to lay down, and the Lions with Shaun Hill at QB. Let's see what we do in the sequence of NO, Indy, and Philly. If we get smashed by all those teams, then squeek out Wash and AZ color me not impressed.

I want to see an actual challenge, thanksgiving day goes a long way in him winning over my confidence, but no way am I gonna say he'd make a great Head Coach after 2 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And for the record, I have ALWAYS been a big Fisher fan, at one point I felt we wouldn't have a shot at him. On the flip I've always been a Garrett basher. But like I said I wanna see how this next streak of 3 games goes. Win or lose, do we play hard, how are the plays called when we get down 0-14, or face some adversity. We haven't see much of that yet.

Wasn't that the biggest knock on Garrett? Abandon the run early when down? How often have we been losing the past 2 weeks? If at all it was minimal and not for long. So how about we wait for that situation to arise, because the minute Garrett goes panic pass happy everyone will be at this throat again.

You've got to get answers to these questions before saying your comfortable with him. I'm on board with what D said with the culture changing, that was very much needed. But there are a TON of game situations he hasn't had to go through yet before I am ready to be full support behind him.

Let's ease up and see what he's made of down the stretch.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I guarantee we beat the Saints.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
I guarantee we beat the Saints.
I like it! You think Garrett knows anything about Payton to maybe give a heads up about his scheme, or vice versa? I'm not gonna lie I'd be really pumped if we beat the Saints. Were not sneaking up on anybody anymore, and we do still have Kitana at QB.

Not only that I feel a 2 TD, 130 yard performance from Dez that will make him the household talk around the nation with a ton of acrobatic catches tomorrow. Maybe it's just a dream scenario, but I still think he wants to put on a show for Thanksgiving day. Seems like that type of player.

Quote:
Old 11-25-2010, 01:28 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Chargers WR Patrick Crayton underwent surgery Wednesday to repair his dislocated wrist.
Beat writer Kevin Acee confirms that Crayton is "not on IR" yet, but the Bolts are likely weighing their options. He's not going to play for awhile.
Source: Kevin Acee on Twitter

Mother ******! We were 3 catches away from turning that 7th rounder into a 6th rounder. Now everyone is getting healthy, and if it's their pick they are giving up they will probably shut him down.

Quote:
Old 11-25-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Happy Turkey Day Embarrassment

Down 10-0 early to the world champions & Gurode snaps the ball past Kitna who isnt even ******* looking for it.

Aikamn & Buck have just pronounced Gurode the center who is the worst in the NFL, "never saw a center who snaps the ball without the snap count more than Gurode." ****, Cowboys fans all over the country will be getting drunk early this Thxgvg just to kill the damn pain.

Ware is owning Stinchcomb, 1 sack for a 12-yd loss, but that's all I can say for whoever came to play today....

Dallas offense can't hang with a quality team & gets their lunch, or turkey dinner eaten
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god...the Garrett bandwagon just caught fire. Jump off quick! lol.

People shouldnt have acted so quickly to a win against the Lions. lol. Give it a couple more weeks yet, boys.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IDK if I've ever watched a game that made me want to murder someone as much as this game. This one is hard to swallow

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
IDK if I've ever watched a game that made me want to murder someone as much as this game. This one is hard to swallow
Funny thing about it.... it was about as meaningless as meaningless could be. But at least now we know the rest of our season is COMPLETELY meaningless.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Hahahahahahaha. Damn this has so much truth in it. 200%.

I've had enough of Roy Williams ****. The 3 or 4 games he cost you a year is not worth 9 million dollars and 1 1st down catch a game. This same **** happened vs GB by Charles Woodson when he was about to score and close the game out. He saw the defenders, wrap the ******* ball up.

Then it pisses me off even more because he always cries like a ***** about Dez getting the ball more, or wanting the ball. I can't take it anymore, Sam Hurd can do what he does and not cost you the games, get his ass off the team. Sometimes you have to make a point, and the games he's cost us is much bigger then the few measly plays he makes.

I was willing to give him every shot to succeed here, gave him excuses the first year and felt he was a good fit and could dominate here. Totally wrong, Jerry needs to just admit it too and say he's had enough of his goofy ass face on the sideline after committing a crucial game altering mistake.

Quote:
Old 11-25-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this one is hard to swallow for you guys but Ill tell you something. Brooking is gonna be on my pro-bowl ballot, very impressive character shown by quite a few guys on your team and I think today you saw how good your next years team could be.

Also want to applaud Kitna for playing gritty and within himself.

GG guys

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I wanted to say good game as well.

Down 17-0 with the way your season has gone your team had every reason to just say it's just not our day, and pack it in; but you didn't you fought back and if Roy Williams just goes down after comfortably getting the 1st down that game probably ends differently.

I think Garrett has your team headed in the right direction, there seems to be some accountability now. Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

The saints are a joke. They're luck is getting annoying. I liked the story last year, but now the ******** luck is just getting annoying. We had that game won.

Anyway, in hindsight this is probably good because it gets us a better draft pick, and this is pretty much a win for Garrett and adds to his case for the real HC job. He brought this team back from 17-0 to the world champions, who clearly would've just gotten blown out if wade was still here, and had the game won if Roy wasn't a ****** and just went down.

This is great on so many levels. We can trust in Garrett that the team won't crumble when down now, and it helps the draft pick cause, because we WERE NOT making the playoffs.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
baghdadbob
Rookie

baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.baghdadbob is so money.

Roy Williams is a natural born f* up. It is not his fault. Kind of feel bad for him but what a ditz.
baghdadbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
I know this one is hard to swallow for you guys but Ill tell you something. Brooking is gonna be on my pro-bowl ballot, very impressive character shown by quite a few guys on your team and I think today you saw how good your next years team could be.

Also want to applaud Kitna for playing gritty and within himself.

GG guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
Yeah I wanted to say good game as well.

Down 17-0 with the way your season has gone your team had every reason to just say it's just not our day, and pack it in; but you didn't you fought back and if Roy Williams just goes down after comfortably getting the 1st down that game probably ends differently.

I think Garrett has your team headed in the right direction, there seems to be some accountability now. Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving.
I surely have nothing additional to say except your coach throws the challenge flag on to the field like a BOSS!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote