Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-19-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Stephen Jones came out and said trading Dez was a complete bogus story, and they would never think about it.

Thank the lord.

Quote:
DEZ_88 Dez Bryant
Notice how I don't entertain foolishness ....cowboys all day...and I need some more followers!!!
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
That's a tweet from Dez.

I hate the media. Smh.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Rex Ryan reports:

http://www.truebluefanclub.com/blogs...tId=b logDest
Old 01-19-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Nick Eatman just reported on the Lunch Break, that on monday, sean lee was in the facility looking for tapes of the browns defense because of the hiring of rob ryan..

In mid january!!!

This kid is gonna be good.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:38 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any post that contains bickering with no factual evidence will be deleted from this thread. I understand this is a place to speak and develop opinions but this doesn't need to turn into a ESPN board. People should come in here to be informed about what is going on with the cowboys not about how sexy we think a cowboys player is or how much he is going to dominate because he is amazing. I'm sorry maybe I'm off base here...but I'd like to keep some integrity on this board. If you want examples feel free to look at a DMW or LSUalum post. No offense to other great cowboys posters...but those 2 aren't quite as volume as the rest of us so they tend to have more elaborate posts.

Lastly it's easy for fans to call other teams entering our boards as trolls...but the fact is Cowboys fans aren't the only ones that know about the Cowboys. They have insite and knowledge that some of us don't have. Last thing we want here is a pissing match. If trolling takes place or provoking...take it up with me or d-unit and we'll do something about it. I'm sick of reading through pages of trash. Cowboys fans this is your warning...any post that doesn't seem fit will be deleted from this point on...so don't even waste your time.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:46 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anyways... thought I'd make note... the reason why the Patriots are out of the playoffs despite excellent coaching, an excellent QB and an excellent OL was the weak play of their WRs. Once NY shutdown Tate and Branch on the outside, they brought inside help from the safeties to help shutdown anything Welker and the TEs were trying to run inside.

Amazing what the Jets secondary did. I know people here love to credit the front 7, but it's the Jets secondary that outmatches the talent level of their front 7 and they did a job on the Pats.

...and this is a clip from Insider...

Oshiomogho Atogwe and the St. Louis Rams both have important decisions to make in the near future, as noted by Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. On Feb. 7, Atogwe can void the final two years of his contract, becoming a free agent. On Feb. 21, if Atogwe has not voided the deal, the Rams must either pay him $8 million or release him. Even for the folks who haven't taken a game theory class, the choice seems clear for Atogwe: keep the contract intact and put the pressure back on the Rams to pay him or release him.

Thomas opines that the two sides may elect to restructure Atogwe's deal in order to keep him in St. Louis at a more palatable rate.

Last summer, Atogwe was a restricted free agent with the lowest tender, and no teams bit on signing him, as the Rams had right of first refusal. He might draw more interest as an unrestricted free agent this time around, but may not be able to land a deal on the level of his current pact with the Rams.

We need to watch this situation carefully.
Their secondary did a great job allowing the front 3 to hit Brady early and often. That's how you beat that team, get to Brady early.

If you saw later in the game he had guys coming open, but it was like he was gun shy to let the ball fly. He looked like a young, unsettled QB out there.

Hopefully Rob Ryan can bring some of his brother's tenacity to our defense, we have the talent up front, but someone needs to light a fire in our secondary, they looked horrible this year!
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:52 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Nick Eatman just reported on the Lunch Break, that on monday, sean lee was in the facility looking for tapes of the browns defense because of the hiring of rob ryan..

In mid january!!!

This kid is gonna be good.
That's really not that uncommon, we just don't hear about it bc it's not as publicized as when a qb does it.

But it is a good indicator that the guy has great work ethic, which is a good sign of course.

I'm personally not a big Sean Lee fan, but I can see why you'd get excited about him. I wouldn't read too much into that though.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:23 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
That's really not that uncommon, we just don't hear about it bc it's not as publicized as when a qb does it.

But it is a good indicator that the guy has great work ethic, which is a good sign of course.

I'm personally not a big Sean Lee fan, but I can see why you'd get excited about him. I wouldn't read too much into that though.
I know, just getting excited during the off-season my friend. And you say it's not uncommon? 3 weeks into the off-season... you know about 90% of pro athletes don't give a **** and just play the money. It's a sad fact, but it's true.

Sean Lee isn't the best athlete in the world, but you don't necessarily need that in a linebacker. His INT's on peyton manning, and several plays in the run game, along with his work ethic have to intrigue you. He may not be a perennial pro-bowler, but he should be an above average starter for a decade with a pro-bowl or two mixed in. I'll take that all day.

The kid won't fail. He is rudy, but with NFL physical tools to boot.

Last edited by xxxxxxxx : 01-21-2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:34 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting tidbit from East West Shrine game from btb

Quote:
Anyway, they also emailed me and told me they saw Dallas Cowboys scouts talking to two guys after practice on Tuesday. Hawaii running back Alex Green and Utah safety Justin Taplin-Ross. They also notice the New England Patriots scouts talking to the same two guys.

More below...

Here's a quick blurb on Green, but maybe some of you guys have watched him play and can give us more.

Another offensive player worth keeping an eye on is Hawaii running back Alex Green. His size (6’2″, 230 lbs) is hard to ignore and he is quietly having a huge year for the Warriors, averaging 8.8 yards per carry. He reminds me of Jaguars fullback Greg Jones, who played running back during his days at Florida State. He won’t be drafted as high as Jones, but has a chance to carve out a similar NFL career if he continues to develop.

Maybe a big-back to replace the possibly soon-to-be-departed Marion Barber?

Here's an interview with safety Taplin-Ross.

Scott Porter: What will you be doing between now and draft time to best prepare yourself for your dream of making it to the NFL?

Justin Taplin-Ross: I will be playing in the Shrine Bowl All-Star game. I just had my appendix removed so I will be just getting over that right before the game. I am working on my size. I want to play around 220 or 225. I want to work on getting my speed up and focus on keeping my strength and put myself in the best situation I can to get a shot at an NFL roster.
Isn't that your boy D...the RB for Hawaii?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty

Last edited by thule : 01-21-2011 at 10:39 AM.
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Interesting tidbit from East West Shrine game from btb

Isn't that your boy D...the RB for Hawaii?

THAT'S MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I would LOVE for him to be a Cowboy!

I'll tell you one thing though, he's no Greg Jones. Greg Jones was a Battering Ram! Green is more like Steven Jackson. Big, great balance, soft hands, but I wouldn't consider him a guy that dishes out punishment. He fights hard, and has a good way of not letting ankle tackles take him down (something I hate seeing RBs get taken down for). Excellent pass blocker. Probably has more pass blocking experience than any RB in college last year. lol. I've been trying to tell people about him, but no one listens. Super happy that he's doing well at the Shrine practices. I think he might get drafted now.

He's had some HUUUUGE games this year.

His best was his 19 carry, 327 yard, 3 TD performance against New Mexico State. But yeah.. check out his stats. You can see by far and away, he's the best receiving RB by stats in college.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=480922

Here are some of my posts on him...

10/26/10
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...#post 2353678

11/7/10
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...#post 2369240

11/30/10
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...#post 2406264

Guys at this hawaii sports forum have tracked him at the Shrine game better...
http://www.sportshawaii.com/sh/viewt...hp?f=3&t=38740
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baghdadbob View Post
Belichek can't win without Crennel and Weis.
Parcell's couldn't win without Belichek.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Belichek can't win without Crennel and Weis.
Well, constantly getting your new assistants raided doesn't help either. Mangini, McDaniels and a whole slew of others.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:19 AM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

He's had some HUUUUGE games this year.

His best was his 19 carry, 327 yard, 3 TD performance against New Mexico State. But yeah.. check out his stats. You can see by far and away, he's the best receiving RB by stats in college.
I was at the NMSU game. If ever there was a need for a mercy rule in college football, that game would've applied.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does it make you feel seeing Flozell in the super bowl while on the steelers?
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
How does it make you feel seeing Flozell in the super bowl while on the steelers?
I wanted to keep him as a RT or even a Guard. But I don't think Flo wanted to accept a role like that while he was here. It would've meant a demotion and I think his pride was too much for that. Going to a new team has a nice way of humbling you.

...but it doesn't phase me one bit. I don't give him a thought at all anymore. Not like he's a Ring of Honor guy or anything.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not like Flozell turned the Steelers around or something. He got cut and went to play for a great team that's in the Super Bowl. Good for him, but I don't really miss him. He was great when he was on, but he made too much money for his skill level. He just got older and lost a step. It happens to the best of them, even my idol Larry Allen. I hope he doesn't win though because I can't take the Steelers winning a 7th ring. I know personall a few annoying "casual" Steeler fans.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there an updated roster thread anywhere?
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, no one ever raided Parcells assistants. Just Belicheks's
The Dolphins came in and raided our guys. Took Sparano and Ireland (most notable ones), Sean Payton got a HC job, and Pasqualoni was taken, then came back, then got a promotion again.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe the old man Garrett is in Dallas helping out now. So that's a good sign for the franchise. I got the sense he is coming out of retirement just to help out his son get situated. I had a common friend call, and he hasn't been home or returned the message, which is uncommon. So both of us believe, he is down with Jason, John, and Judd at Valley Ranch. That's a good thing if he is helping too.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
I believe the old man Garrett is in Dallas helping out now. So that's a good sign for the franchise. I got the sense he is coming out of retirement just to help out his son get situated. I had a common friend call, and he hasn't been home or returned the message, which is uncommon. So both of us believe, he is down with Jason, John, and Judd at Valley Ranch. That's a good thing if he is helping too.
That must mean good news for you too! Keep tryin' man!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
The 1st few working days at a new job are the toughest. I don't expect Jason to be another Gruden who works 24/7 & sleeps on the couch at Valley Ranch, but I want to see some sweat equity in this team that he's been a p/o since he was a wee lad. Slacking time was 2010 camp & that's OVER

Nose to the grindstone, shoulder to the wheel, make the hard choices, that sort of thing.....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
The 1st few working days at a new job are the toughest. I don't expect Jason to be another Gruden who works 24/7 & sleeps on the couch at Valley Ranch, but I want to see some sweat equity in this team that he's been a p/o since he was a wee lad. Slacking time was 2010 camp & that's OVER

Nose to the grindstone, shoulder to the wheel, make the hard choices, that sort of thing.....
That's what I mean.. I think old man garrett is in Dallas helping Jason get situated. Plus he knows tons of people in this league and was a scout, so he can help with who stays and who needs to go. Plus he can scout college players too. So he would be a huge resource. Not to mention, if you're in your 80s or something and 3 of sons are on one team, and your grand kids are there, it's a bonus to get out of the cold weather here in NJ, and go hang with family.

I mentioned it because my friends was trying to call Garrett and didn't get a call back which was odd. So we were talking about it, and it occurred maybe he is not in NJ right now. He may be in Dallas helping Jason out.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A Ryan Quote on the Cowboys lunch break.

It appears that Rob Ryan recently walked into the coaches office, and asked, "Who's that Bowen guy"?

Then he said, "He's unbelievable".

Pretty interesting....

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
A Ryan Quote on the Cowboys lunch break.

It appears that Rob Ryan recently walked into the coaches office, and asked, "Who's that Bowen guy"?

Then he said, "He's unbelievable".

Pretty interesting....
First lesson to learn about Rob.... Words fly off the tongue rather easily. It is cool to know that he can recognize that Bowen is a player. While we've liked him, maybe it'll take a coach like Rob who can believe in him and turn him into someone we can LOVE and not just like.

I expected us to bring back Bowen, but an opinion like this from our DC has to lock it up now. Thanks for sharing pocketaces!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow.....I would be lying if I didn't say that surprises me.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

Seeing Garrett and Rob Ryan in the stands together at the senior bowl was the sex.

Finally some young, creative minds. We haven't had it since jimmy.

Parcells was proven, but he just didn't have the fire anymore, and wade was a joke who would refuse to make changes when his team loses by 50.

I'm excited!