Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-27-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Seeing Garrett and Rob Ryan in the stands together at the senior bowl was the sex.

Finally some young, creative minds. We haven't had it since jimmy.

Parcells was proven, but he just didn't have the fire anymore, and wade was a joke who would refuse to make changes when his team loses by 50.

I'm excited!
Yeah, that's definitely true! Nice observation.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

From Nick Eatman: (On Rob Ryan)

He think Newman is a baller, and we have to use him in better ways. So, Newman will be back.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
From Nick Eatman: (On Rob Ryan)

He think Newman is a baller, and we have to use him in better ways. So, Newman will be back.
After he restrucutres...
Old 01-27-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newman was playing great before the hip injury, and he was still good after that. I do sometimes wonder how long before he starts to play old, but I still have some hope for him. He probably was the biggest victim of the bad safety play. That's not to say that I wouldn't want another corner in the draft like Peterson or Prince. That's more of wanting BPA and high level talent than anything.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:41 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what's everyone's thoughts on Jenkins. He looked terrible this year. Got beat a lot and had a ton of very costly penalties. He just seems to have become a huge liability. I just don't know how he went from an emerging star his rookie year to a pathetic mess last year. I know that our weak secondary play had something to do with it, but not all of it.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
So what's everyone's thoughts on Jenkins. He looked terrible this year. Got beat a lot and had a ton of very costly penalties. He just seems to have become a huge liability. I just don't know how he went from an emerging star his rookie year to a pathetic mess last year. I know that our weak secondary play had something to do with it, but not all of it.
He's mentally weak. So he picks and chooses when he wants to put for all his effort. If we're losing and don't have a chance, expect him to play at his worst, but I've never seen him give up with us still in the game. Sure, he'll get beat very honestly when he tries, but fact is, he's our best DB.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:02 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
He's mentally weak. So he picks and chooses when he wants to put for all his effort. If we're losing and don't have a chance, expect him to play at his worst, but I've never seen him give up with us still in the game. Sure, he'll get beat very honestly when he tries, but fact is, he's our best DB.
Not sure I'd say our best DB, but that's not saying much. If indeed it is a mental thing, he needs a good DB coach that will get in his head. Quite frankly, Campo should be out.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins to me looked like he would always fall to keep from being embarrassed. It's like he knew he was about to get beat so he'd just eat some dirt and act like he slipped. His problem is all in how hard he plays. He's got incredible talent, but he needs to keep his head in the game. I think Ryan needs to be really hard on him on top of making him feel that his job is threatened. Remember that he seemed to really turn it on when Scandrick was threatening to start over him in 09? He really got his **** straight then.

Old 01-28-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Toby Flenderson
Rookie

Toby Flenderson is a cocksman.Toby Flenderson is a cocksman.Toby Flenderson is a cocksman.

Quote:
I think the secondary's play, as a whole, was more of a reflection of the down years (or disappointing depending on your expectations) that were had in the front 7. The lack of a consistent pass rush was the eventual downfall of the defense as a whole.
Toby Flenderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Toby Flenderson
Rookie

Toby Flenderson is a cocksman.Toby Flenderson is a cocksman.Toby Flenderson is a cocksman.

Quote:
Not sure I'd say our best DB, but that's not saying much. If indeed it is a mental thing, he needs a good DB coach that will get in his head. Quite frankly, Campo should be out.
Campo was here when Jenkins was playing lights out. Take the good with the bad.
Toby Flenderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

People love to say that a good pass rush makes the secondary look good.

People also love to say good safeties make corners look good.

We had neither.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:54 AM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its tough to sort out who should stay and who should go after a year like the one we had. Jenkins had a disappointing rookie year, a great 2nd year, and a horrid 3rd year. Is that the usual ups and downs of a young player, or someone that is irreparably inconsistent and unmotivated? That's why Garrett is getting paid millions, frankly.

I really think that our CBs are good enough to get by with. If we have a glaring hole on the team, its definitely at safety. Neither one of the guys we have are starting caliber, quite frankly. The OL needs upgraded, but as a unit its still average or better. Our safety corps is among the worst in the league, and that's being kind. Ball was a disaster and Sensy is nothing more than a solid backup. We need a difference maker there and another solid starter. If we did that, our CBs would suddenly look far better than they did.

I'm all for adding the best talent, but to me, if there is one thing that HAS to get done this off season, its the ongoing revolving door at our safety spots. We need a 10 year solution. That guy is PP. If you don't get him, you have to go out and find a big money solution in FA or the trade market, because that position has held us back for half a decade now and it needs to stop.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People love to say that a good pass rush makes the secondary look good.

People also love to say good safeties make corners look good.

We had neither.
It's actually the opposite. Good CBs make safeties look good. DB is a position I hold close to the heart since I played it, and trust me, a Safety's best friend is a group of good CBs in front of him. Without good CBs, you're dead in the water as a Safety and you feel useless out there bc you can't make any plays.

Or if you try to press and try to force a play by leaving your assignments, you wind up giving up a lot of big plays as well. So you basically feel useless. It's frustrating. You often see Safeties press and take more gambles then they should when they play with bad Corners bc they get frustrated and try to create something, and often times that actually just makes things worse.

Been there. Done that. Cried about it.

When you have a good group of CBs in front of you, playing safety is probably the best position to play on defense bc you have so much fun back there. You get to head hunt, you get to freelance, you can focus on one assignment.

A shut down CB like Revis does wonders for a safety. I know as a safety when we call man 2 deep, that I don't even have to pay attention to Revis's man. I can focus on the slot guy and give him help up top, and let Revis do his thing. It makes your job SO much easier.

In single high, I can focus on 2 keys instead of 3. HUGE difference. You play faster when you have to read and react to less keys out there as a safety.

You get to blitz more. You can cheat up and play things tighter. You can move around and disguise yourself better.

I can go on and on. I love the CB and Safety position. CB in my opinion, is the hardest position to play on defense, arguably the hardest position to play outside of QB.

Coverage is an artform to me. Watching a guy like Revis is truly special. I can't say it enough, I know a lot of ppl outside the NY area want to say Aso this and Aso that, but I can't help but marvel at Revis. The way the man plays the position, it's truly an artform.

He's the best DB I've seen since Deion. And I'll say this, if he continues to hold the Calvin Johnsons, Andre Johnsons, and Reggie Waynes of the world to 1 to 3 catches a game for less than 20 yards for 10 more years, he'll be better than Deion. Yeah, I said it.

Just watch how he plays. He's the best technician at CB I've ever seen. Maaaybe Deion was better. Maybe. But technique wise, Revis is just fascinating to watch.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 01-29-2011 at 07:10 AM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:03 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
First lesson to learn about Rob.... Words fly off the tongue rather easily. It is cool to know that he can recognize that Bowen is a player. While we've liked him, maybe it'll take a coach like Rob who can believe in him and turn him into someone we can LOVE and not just like.

I expected us to bring back Bowen, but an opinion like this from our DC has to lock it up now. Thanks for sharing pocketaces!
Not to take anything away from Bowen, I like him a lot, but that just shows you the kind of talent Ryan has been around the past few years! Not real good!
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It's actually the opposite. Good CBs make safeties look good. DB is a position I hold close to the heart since I played it, and trust me, a Safety's best friend is a group of good CBs in front of him. Without good CBs, you're dead in the water as a Safety and you feel useless out there bc you can't make any plays.

Or if you try to press and try to force a play by leaving your assignments, you wind up giving up a lot of big plays as well. So you basically feel useless. It's frustrating. You often see Safeties press and take more gambles then they should when they play with bad Corners bc they get frustrated and try to create something, and often times that actually just makes things worse.

Been there. Done that. Cried about it.

When you have a good group of CBs in front of you, playing safety is probably the best position to play on defense bc you have so much fun back there. You get to head hunt, you get to freelance, you can focus on one assignment.

A shut down CB like Revis does wonders for a safety. I know as a safety when we call man 2 deep, that I don't even have to pay attention to Revis's man. I can focus on the slot guy and give him help up top, and let Revis do his thing. It makes your job SO much easier.

In single high, I can focus on 2 keys instead of 3. HUGE difference. You play faster when you have to read and react to less keys out there as a safety.

You get to blitz more. You can cheat up and play things tighter. You can move around and disguise yourself better.

I can go on and on. I love the CB and Safety position. CB in my opinion, is the hardest position to play on defense, arguably the hardest position to play outside of QB.

Coverage is an artform to me. Watching a guy like Revis is truly special. I can't say it enough, I know a lot of ppl outside the NY area want to say Aso this and Aso that, but I can't help but marvel at Revis. The way the man plays the position, it's truly an artform.

He's the best DB I've seen since Deion. And I'll say this, if he continues to hold the Calvin Johnsons, Andre Johnsons, and Reggie Waynes of the world to 1 to 3 catches a game for less than 20 yards for 10 more years, he'll be better than Deion. Yeah, I said it.

Just watch how he plays. He's the best technician at CB I've ever seen. Maaaybe Deion was better. Maybe. But technique wise, Revis is just fascinating to watch.
Well, yay! There's someone else besides me who thinks pass coverage can also help the pass rush and that it's NOT only one sided in that pass rush is what helps pass coverage. ...and not... football is won in the trenches, crap.

It's a team sport and both compliment each other.

BBD, Notice I said "People say..." and not "I think..." ;)
Old 01-30-2011, 12:59 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
Its tough to sort out who should stay and who should go after a year like the one we had. Jenkins had a disappointing rookie year, a great 2nd year, and a horrid 3rd year. Is that the usual ups and downs of a young player, or someone that is irreparably inconsistent and unmotivated? That's why Garrett is getting paid millions, frankly.

I really think that our CBs are good enough to get by with. If we have a glaring hole on the team, its definitely at safety. Neither one of the guys we have are starting caliber, quite frankly. The OL needs upgraded, but as a unit its still average or better. Our safety corps is among the worst in the league, and that's being kind. Ball was a disaster and Sensy is nothing more than a solid backup. We need a difference maker there and another solid starter. If we did that, our CBs would suddenly look far better than they did.

I'm all for adding the best talent, but to me, if there is one thing that HAS to get done this off season, its the ongoing revolving door at our safety spots. We need a 10 year solution. That guy is PP. If you don't get him, you have to go out and find a big money solution in FA or the trade market, because that position has held us back for half a decade now and it needs to stop.
Michael Huff is the answer to one of our problems at safety. He won't be too expensive, played under Rob in oakland, and he grew up 2 miles from valley ranch. If there ever was a match made in heaven when it comes to football, it's the Dallas Cowboys safety position and michael huff.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:17 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post

I disagree. He certainly was not disappointing as a rookie, he had your typical up and down rookie season for a CB with highs, lows, and flashes of an elite CB. He didn't have your Devin McCourty type of season as a rookie certainly, but nobody really expects CB's to play that well as a rookie because it's a tough position to learn.

I think he stayed on course as a rookie and came on stronger late in the year. Then he had a great year, and a piss poor season. I think D's summary is dead on with his summary of him, he's mentally weak and he needs a coach to dig into him unfortunately.

E-Man brought up a good point in how he played well when Scandrick was threatening for his job. That's why I thought bringing in Prince at CB, or signing Aso, not only improves us at CB but lights that fire under Jenkins. All of a sudden he's not the star corner anymore, doesn't guard the best WR, and I think we see the best out of him more consistently on and off the field, preparation and all.

I'd feel alot more comfortable with him watching the #2 guy, but I still feel like he can develop into a very good #1 if he puts in the work. Maybe the success got to him and he slacked off in the off-season, but he's still a stud.

I just don't know what we can all do at Safety this off-season. There isn't 1 safety that you can say for sure will be an anchor at the position, Rahim Moore leads the bunch and I guess he's in the mold of a Nate Allen who could become a really good player, could be solid, could be average. I don't see a guy like Louis Delmas available in the 2nd who I felt could be a leader and something special. Options in Fa won't be plentiful, it's just gonna be tough especially considering we need two safeties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:20 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Michael Huff is the answer to one of our problems at safety. He won't be too expensive, played under Rob in oakland, and he grew up 2 miles from valley ranch. If there ever was a match made in heaven when it comes to football, it's the Dallas Cowboys safety position and michael huff.
I'd take him, and he's an Irving guy so he'd love to come here but I wouldn't be really excited about him. He's better then Alan Ball though, and worst come to worst he can cover. He's always been a great cover safety, not the best in run support.

He played more in the box to Michael Griffin's deep FS role at Texas, but has a frame that fits more deep coverage in the NFL. I've wanted Huff the last 2 seasons now, he'd be a nice short term fix. Kinda like how when we first signed Sensy he looked really good his 1st season here, then started to fall off again. Huff would just keep the seat warm until we could get another safety next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like this idea, too. This is a very poor safety draft and safety is a position that rookies rarely have a quick impact. I think we address safety in FA and go heavy OL & DL for this draft. Also, it's not that unusual to find safeties in the late rounds that can play.

I say we go get Huff and maybe one other lower level FA at the position and let AOA compete with that person for the other safety job.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I like this idea, too. This is a very poor safety draft and safety is a position that rookies rarely have a quick impact. I think we address safety in FA and go heavy OL & DL for this draft. Also, it's not that unusual to find safeties in the late rounds that can play.

I say we go get Huff and maybe one other lower level FA at the position and let AOA compete with that person for the other safety job.
I agree on the plan for safety, but I'd like to go CB with the first pick and then heavy on OL & DL.

But of course FA isn't a lock until the new cba gets done.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

No matter what I want the safety position to be addressed in both FA and the draft. If that means draft someone like Rahim Moore in the second and picking up Huff or Atogwe in FA then so be it. AOA is pretty raw right now from what I hear. I say give him a chance but don't hedge your bets that he's going to emerge this season as the answer. I'd feel comfortable if they gave him a chance to compete with a good vet or even a high round rookie, but not pulling a Troy Hambrick or Alan Ball and just place your hopes on him alone.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Rob Ryan would just unveil his plans for us already because I don't know whether I should be falling in love with Cameron Jordan or Stephen Paea.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
JustDezIT
Rookie

JustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJustDezIT is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
I wish Rob Ryan would just unveil his plans for us already because I don't know whether I should be falling in love with Cameron Jordan or Stephen Paea.
You mean Phil Taylor? Paea is a 5 technique in the NFL, not a nose.
JustDezIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:56 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDezIT View Post
You mean Phil Taylor? Paea is a 5 technique in the NFL, not a nose.
Paea's a 1 technique for a 4-3 base, I don't think he can play 5 technique.

Sure, Phil Taylor can be thrown in that group too. There haven't been any announcements from Rob and from what I've gathered he's not married to the 3-4. Don't count out the 4-3 until an announcement is made.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:30 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
After he restrucutres...
Don't buy it. With the talk of the new CBA being more $ for the players his deal won't be as overpriced as it is today.

Give him an ultimatum you say....I don't buy that either. The CB market looks to be good...but like i've said in multiple other posts....any FA you bring in isn't going to be practicing isn't going to be in TC...you don't cut a guy like Newman imo. If he will restructure great...but I don't buy it.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote