Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-29-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysforever
My Mock for what it is worth with the following assumptions. BP stays. TO goes. 3-4 Stays. Combine changes everything. Julius Jones and Kevin Burnett being traded for a 2 and 3 pick -- these guys need to go somewhere they are needed and can start. Either Spears or Canty will be moved inside. Watkins becomes starting FS. We have an extra 5 from NO I think>

1> Quentin Moses (OLB)
2a> Ben Grubbs (OG)
2b> Levi Brown (OT)
3a> Lorenzo Booker (TB)
3b> Ryan Moore (WR)
4> Jordan Palmer (QB)
5> Brandon Meriweather (CB/S)
5> Marquice Cole (CB)
6> Steve Breaston (WR)
7> Justin Medlock (K)

My strategic emphasis, by the way, is bringing speed to the team while getting the OL rebuilt.
I really don't think you realize what it takes to be a 3-4 NT. You just can't plug players in...Spears could maybe hold up 30 plays a game at NT...but Canty has the wrong build altogther...some things you say are just so off the wall.

Then you go even further to predict trades and trade values....You can't just do that. Thats like saying we are gonna trade tony romo and ellis to get the first overall pick and draft quinn...just not realistic things to predict at all. I mean the draft is hard enough let alone FA and trades...try to get a little bit more realistic man.

I also believe we lost our 5th in the watkins trade with philly last year.

Brown is going to be a top 40 pick...so I think your crazy if you think he's available in the late 20's in the second round.

I believe I was the first person to be on Bookers bandwagon solid pick and value...might be a bit early but not sure tell post combine.

Way early on Moore he won't be a first day pick...hard to invest a first round pick on someone who has had so many problems. If he's available in the 6th...which he should be then I wouldn't be scared to try him.

Meriweather sadly won't be there in the 5th. No matter how undisipline he has been at the U....his talent will cause him to be a first day pick...someone will take a chance on him.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetBLACK08
If you bring in Adalius Thomas
What happens to?Ellis?Carpenter?Burnett?
Well Burnett would continue to backup Ware and Start in the nickel...and contribute in special teams.

Carp I have a feeling will develop in the Nickle like training camp...and likely backup ILB behind Adoyle.

Ellis is the real wild card. Would parcells really do that to a guy who has done everything for him. He is virtually free for us...he has a really low cap number so he definately is tradeable/cuttable. It will be interesting to see what happens with this situation.

Thomas is a great option for a veteran on the outside. I really would like this signing...it'll be interesting to see what the ravens do.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-29-2006, 05:52 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinChase
Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Don't forget about a guy who is really putting in his work down in San Fransico. I don't know how many of you were around about 3 months ago...but Mike Singletary was another name who just makes a lot of sense for us. However he doesn't have the Parcells ties so IDK.
Is Singletary a 3-4 guy? I don't see too many 49ers games so I'm not sure what their scheme is. He spent most of his playing career in the 46 defense.
Well SF runs a 4-3...but its more due to the problem or them not having the players to play the 3-4 then actually wanting to play the 4-3. Singletary has some 3-4 coaching experience...and I just love how he gets the most out of his players. I think I may be a year ahead of myself tho...

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-29-2006, 06:54 PM    (permalink
jetBLACK08

If Crennel is available, I say We pursue him GREATLY.
Old 12-29-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank God the desperation mode has gone down. Finally we're starting to look for answers instead of whining about them.

Anybody agree with me that Pepper Johnson may be another good guy to pick up if he's available? Used to be a player under Parcells if I remember correctly...
Old 12-29-2006, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why isn't Ayodele playing so much?
Old 12-29-2006, 10:02 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yep Pepper played linebacker under Parcells in the 80's. Not sure though what he'd be like as a coach.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Yep Pepper played linebacker under Parcells in the 80's. Not sure though what he'd be like as a coach.
I remember some ESPN features where the Patriots LBs had a strong connection to Pepper. Plus he's worked in the Belicheck 3-4.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:00 AM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
Quote:
I remember some ESPN features where the Patriots LBs had a strong connection to Pepper. Plus he's worked in the Belicheck 3-4.
So your saying like a Defensive Coordinator type? I could possibly see that.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys. I've been gone for several days. Anyway, For DC I want Crennel. I think he'll be gone after this year, so he'll be available IMO. As far as applying more pressure, I think we should mix in more of Hatcher, and start Carp. I know Hatcher isn't totally developed, but I'd rather have a good pass rusher that's a bit underdeveloped pass rusher than someone who's playing like Spears right now. I'd be OK with throwing in a few 4-3 looks, but I don't want us to get carried away. I'm not a huge fan of it.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Hey guys. I've been gone for several days. Anyway, For DC I want Crennel. I think he'll be gone after this year, so he'll be available IMO. As far as applying more pressure, I think we should mix in more of Hatcher, and start Carp. I know Hatcher isn't totally developed, but I'd rather have a good pass rusher that's a bit underdeveloped pass rusher than someone who's playing like Spears right now. I'd be OK with throwing in a few 4-3 looks, but I don't want us to get carried away. I'm not a huge fan of it.
Might wanna start him and get him some game experience before the playoffs. (Hatcher, I mean) Overall I think we have to mix up our personnel on both sides of the ball. I think T.O. might benefit from being in the slot because it's harder to get bump and run coverage and using many different players on D will confuse Jon Kitna, who is mostly worrying about the Martz system and not defensive personnel.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
Quote:
Might wanna start him and get him some game experience before the playoffs. (Hatcher, I mean) Overall I think we have to mix up our personnel on both sides of the ball. I think T.O. might benefit from being in the slot because it's harder to get bump and run coverage and using many different players on D will confuse Jon Kitna, who is mostly worrying about the Martz system and not defensive personnel.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Hatcher start, but I really don't think it'll happen. I also 100% agree about putting TO in the slot.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2006, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would to see more of Hatcher and Ratliff, see how they do.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:16 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

If yall got NFL Network the 1971 Cowboys are on America's Game right now. Duane Thomas is an angy man. We shouldv'e been ranked higher than this.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:04 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85
If yall got NFL Network the 1971 Cowboys are on America's Game right now. Duane Thomas is an angy man. We shouldv'e been ranked higher than this.
Yeah I just got done watching it :D

Thomas sure was a great back and he made a point that got me to thinking....

He said Dallas has never won a championship without controversy.

Just think about that for a minute.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
My Mock for what it is worth with the following assumptions. BP stays. TO goes. 3-4 Stays. Combine changes everything. Julius Jones and Kevin Burnett being traded for a 2 and 3 pick -- these guys need to go somewhere they are needed and can start. Either Spears or Canty will be moved inside. Watkins becomes starting FS. We have an extra 5 from NO I think>

1> Quentin Moses (OLB)
2a> Ben Grubbs (OG)
2b> Levi Brown (OT)
3a> Lorenzo Booker (TB)
3b> Ryan Moore (WR)
4> Jordan Palmer (QB)
5> Marquice Cole (CB)
6> Steve Breaston (WR)
7> Justin Medlock (K)

My strategic emphasis, by the way, is bringing speed to the team while getting the OL rebuilt.
You say TO goes. Then you don't have us drafting anyone, and this years FAs at WR suck, so are you saying we just have Glenn at 1 and Crayton at 2? I don't think that would work. If TO, our first round pick better be a WR.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2006, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85
Yeah I just got done watching it :D

Thomas sure was a great back and he made a point that got me to thinking....

He said Dallas has never won a championship without controversy.

Just think about that for a minute.
If Thomas hadn't been an idiot then we probably would've won a couple more Super Bowls in the 70s.

The controversy always surrounding us is interesting, though. Maybe the team that beat Denver didn't have conflicts, but all the others did. Interesting thing to say.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:

1> Quentin Moses (OLB)
2a> Ben Grubbs (OG)
2b> Levi Brown (OT)
3a> Lorenzo Booker (TB)
3b> Ryan Moore (WR)
4> Jordan Palmer (QB)
5> Marquice Cole (CB)
6> Steve Breaston (WR)
7> Justin Medlock (K)

I really don't think you realize what it takes to be a 3-4 NT. You just can't plug players in...Spears could maybe hold up 30 plays a game at NT...but Canty has the wrong build altogther...some things you say are just so off the wall.

Then you go even further to predict trades and trade values....You can't just do that. Thats like saying we are gonna trade tony romo and ellis to get the first overall pick and draft quinn...just not realistic things to predict at all. I mean the draft is hard enough let alone FA and trades...try to get a little bit more realistic man.

Brown is going to be a top 40 pick...so I think your crazy if you think he's available in the late 20's in the second round.

I believe I was the first person to be on Bookers bandwagon solid pick and value...might be a bit early but not sure tell post combine.

Way early on Moore he won't be a first day pick...hard to invest a first round pick on someone who has had so many problems. If he's available in the 6th...which he should be then I wouldn't be scared to try him.

Meriweather sadly won't be there in the 5th. No matter how undisipline he has been at the U....his talent will cause him to be a first day pick...someone will take a chance on him.
Thule, you talk with such certainty about what these guys can do it leves me gasping for air. Just admit you don't know, you have a thought and leave it at that.

I think Canty or Spears can easily play NT with time and training. Why you think otherwise is beyond me. Plenty examples of guys playing that spot at that height. All this talk of leverage by being short is kind of silly. Particularly since you create leverage through hand placement and lateral foot movement. If 6"1, 320 lbs of muscle with arms down to your ankles ... ok, I get it. But most short guys have shorter arms and have times shedding tackles and get overwhlemed by the bigger guards in today's NFL.

Also, Thule, what is your problem with thinking out of the box? You say Brown won't be around late 2nd? Hmm, someone said that about Marcus McNeil and MANY had him in the first to the Cowboys. He went after Fasano I think. So, Cowboys could of had him but .....

Again, your opinions that you present with certainty when there is none right now. You know as well as I do -- the combine is what settles most of these questions +/- 10 spots either way for the early rounds. The late rounders is a crap shoot.

With respect to Brady Quinn, I think he stinks. Another strong arm guy with no accuracy who will fail. You just seem to love ND guys at all cost. Example: Zibby who you pump ad nauseam and was just called out by a few draft services for horrid play and told to go back to ND to improve himself.

So, for all your talk about knowing talent and knowing how to trade and what you can and can't do all I have to say is remember my posts and compare them to what happens. You will find I have a good eye for this.

Now, with respect to my mock, switch Moore with Meriweather in the draft. Is this possible? Switch Grubbs with Brown. Is this possible?

We have extra picks to move around with and we don't need tons of bodies. We need high quality.

What about the rest of the draft mock?
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:

1> Quentin Moses (OLB)
2a> Ben Grubbs (OG)
2b> Levi Brown (OT)
3a> Lorenzo Booker (TB)
3b> Ryan Moore (WR)
4> Jordan Palmer (QB)
5> Marquice Cole (CB)
6> Steve Breaston (WR)
7> Justin Medlock (K)

You say TO goes. Then you don't have us drafting anyone, and this years FAs at WR suck, so are you saying we just have Glenn at 1 and Crayton at 2? I don't think that would work. If TO, our first round pick better be a WR.
I expect either Hurd or Austin to step up. I also expect Hatcher, Spears and Canty to play like the first round talent they claim they are.

You have to project some in this league to play GM. That is all I am doing.

BTW, I love Austin. I think he can be amazing. Great burst. fearless and has the size to play WR.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeydown
Quote:
If you bring in Adalius Thomas
What happens to?Ellis?Carpenter?Burnett?
Thats pretty simple Burnett stays in Nickel. Carpenter hasn't impressed me enough to start anyway so he stays as a primary backup. Ellis who has been a liabilty in coverage gets traded or cut. A team like Denver would love Ellis.
I have a different opinion.

If we get Adalius with Ware and Carpenter -- we have pretty good coverage LBers.

Trade Burnett now! He has value, you will lose him in FA otherwise, the kid wants to start and he deserves a shot.

Storing a talent like Burnett when you run a system that does not fit him and he has the potential to be a every down guy in a 4-3 seems silly.

Move him and get value. Better than losing him in FA for nothing.

I don't think it smart or realistic to stunt a guyz career just b/c. THe guy will look elsewhere first change he gets and you get nothing for him.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
I have a hard time getting excited about DC's but Crennel would be a major upgrade to BP's staff.

Also, for all the bad mouthing of Parcells he sure seems to develops lots of head coaches. He did pick up Peyton from the scrap heap that was GMen with Fassel and was forced to keep Zimmer by Jerry.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

So to revise for Thule's comments

1> Quentin Moses (OLB)
2a> Levi Brown (OT)
2b> Ben Grubbs (OG)
3a> Lorenzo Booker (TB)
3b> Brandon Meriweather (CB/S)
4> Jordan Palmer (QB)
5> Ryan Moore (WR)
5> Marquice Cole (CB)
6> Steve Breaston (WR)
7> Justin Medlock (K)

Again, lots of assumption in any mock drafts at this point. They are nothing more than baseless fantasy either way. Hopefully the Cowboys can move some depth for picksa nd maybe sing a FA or two to plug the big holes.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:51 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1> Quentin Moses (OLB)
2a> Ben Grubbs (OG)
2b> Levi Brown (OT)
3a> Lorenzo Booker (TB)
3b> Ryan Moore (WR)
4> Jordan Palmer (QB)
5> Marquice Cole (CB)
6> Steve Breaston (WR)
7> Justin Medlock (K)

Thule, you talk with such certainty about what these guys can do it leves me gasping for air. Just admit you don't know, you have a thought and leave it at that.

I think Canty or Spears can easily play NT with time and training. Why you think otherwise is beyond me. Plenty examples of guys playing that spot at that height. All this talk of leverage by being short is kind of silly. Particularly since you create leverage through hand placement and lateral foot movement. If 6"1, 320 lbs of muscle with arms down to your ankles ... ok, I get it. But most short guys have shorter arms and have times shedding tackles and get overwhlemed by the bigger guards in today's NFL.

Also, Thule, what is your problem with thinking out of the box? You say Brown won't be around late 2nd? Hmm, someone said that about Marcus McNeil and MANY had him in the first to the Cowboys. He went after Fasano I think. So, Cowboys could of had him but .....

Again, your opinions that you present with certainty when there is none right now. You know as well as I do -- the combine is what settles most of these questions +/- 10 spots either way for the early rounds. The late rounders is a crap shoot.

With respect to Brady Quinn, I think he stinks. Another strong arm guy with no accuracy who will fail. You just seem to love ND guys at all cost. Example: Zibby who you pump ad nauseam and was just called out by a few draft services for horrid play and told to go back to ND to improve himself.

So, for all your talk about knowing talent and knowing how to trade and what you can and can't do all I have to say is remember my posts and compare them to what happens. You will find I have a good eye for this.

Now, with respect to my mock, switch Moore with Meriweather in the draft. Is this possible? Switch Grubbs with Brown. Is this possible?

We have extra picks to move around with and we don't need tons of bodies. We need high quality.

Actually McNeil was selected before the cowboys selected fasano. They had the 49th overall pick...and the Jets gave us a good offer to move up for Clemens. So we moved down 4 spots. McNeil was selected right after. So realistically we could have selected him....but we couldn't have selected him after we traded down. Maybe we thought he would fall who knows.

You say many people had McNeil pegged to go to Dallas in the first round....I'd like to know who had him pegged to go to dallas in the month of april. Because McNeil showed back problems...and had weight concerns...as well as knee concerns if i'm not mistaken. This was the reason he fell...that and the fact that he played terrible his senior season. So if McNeil was ever to be projected to go first round in april it would have been the late late first round.

Glad to see you know more then scouts do about Quinn...I mean its not lik ethey actually know how to evaluate talent. Your far superior to them in that department I can see.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-30-2006, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
I have a hard time getting excited about DC's but Crennel would be a major upgrade to BP's staff.

Also, for all the bad mouthing of Parcells he sure seems to develops lots of head coaches. He did pick up Peyton from the scrap heap that was GMen with Fassel and was forced to keep Zimmer by Jerry.
Belicheck?
Old 12-30-2006, 06:04 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1> Quentin Moses (OLB)
2a> Ben Grubbs (OG)
2b> Levi Brown (OT)
3a> Lorenzo Booker (TB)
3b> Ryan Moore (WR)
4> Jordan Palmer (QB)
5> Marquice Cole (CB)
6> Steve Breaston (WR)
7> Justin Medlock (K)

Actually McNeil was selected before the cowboys selected fasano. They had the 49th overall pick...and the Jets gave us a good offer to move up for Clemens. So we moved down 4 spots. McNeil was selected right after. So realistically we could have selected him....but we couldn't have selected him after we traded down. Maybe we thought he would fall who knows.

You say many people had McNeil pegged to go to Dallas in the first round....I'd like to know who had him pegged to go to dallas in the month of april. Because McNeil showed back problems...and had weight concerns...as well as knee concerns if i'm not mistaken. This was the reason he fell...that and the fact that he played terrible his senior season. So if McNeil was ever to be projected to go first round in april it would have been the late late first round.

Glad to see you know more then scouts do about Quinn...I mean its not lik ethey actually know how to evaluate talent. Your far superior to them in that department I can see.
Quinn, in comparison to Carson Plamer, Aikman et al, is projected to score much lower. Hi 6.

And all I can say about "Pro Scouts" and QBs drafted 1-10 (like Quinn) is that darts are as effective. No position is more reached for at the top of the draft than QB. The list of top 10 QB busts is higher than top ten successes. I am going to throw a number out there and say 66% of top ten QB are failures.

My opinion, Quinn is another ND Hype-Up. Like Zibby too. Can anyone say Rick Mirer?