Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-05-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
You guys need your other offensive weapons to step up if Revis shuts down Dez. Other guys have to come up and help all the while Romo avoiding blitz after blitz.

Interesting game. Traditional thinking would suggest I want you guys to lose, but I hate Ryan and the Jets and their fans, so I am on the fence on this game.
Dez may steal a lot of Miles' thunder. Not to mention, for the first week at least, Miles may be rusty and slowed by a hamstring injury. I think Dez will be targeted more in the first week, but we'll see. I just hope Miles is truly healthy.

Plus, Revis will probably be on Miles more than Dez.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
Austin will have a much better season than Dez if Rom stays healthy. Including this weekend. Romo's numbers to Austin are Montana/Jerry Rice-ish. 65%+ Completion rate and over 13 YPC. Dez will struggle (thru no fault of his own) with those numbers plus Witten in the mix.

But the Jets are not that good. Book it. They will have some issue this year. I think Cowboys can win this one 24-20.
I'd expect Miles to have a better season overall...but Dez will probably eat into those numbers quite a bit. Good news for Miles, is that he'll see more one on ones with Dez over there, opposed to Roy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-05-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Dez may steal a lot of Miles' thunder. Not to mention, for the first week at least, Miles may be rusty and slowed by a hamstring injury. I think Dez will be targeted more in the first week, but we'll see. I just hope Miles is truly healthy.

Plus, Revis will probably be on Miles more than Dez.
It depends how Miles is. If he is rusty, then put Cromartie on him, and Revis on Dez. Then it's up to your RB, and TEs..

But they will blitz you a lot. Factor in your OL shuffle, and pass protecting is step 1. If you guys can't get that together, then Romo will be in big time trouble.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
It depends how Miles is. If he is rusty, then put Cromartie on him, and Revis on Dez. Then it's up to your RB, and TEs..

But they will blitz you a lot. Factor in your OL shuffle, and pass protecting is step 1. If you guys can't get that together, then Romo will be in big time trouble.
I'm not anticipating a win, really. Our screen game, which looks like it's going to be very prominent, can remedy some of that blitzing. Even if Felix takes one 70 yards, I dont think Rex would stop bringing the heat, though. I could see Dallas taking it...but knowing all the other factors, the O-line turnover, the injured corners, the new defense...I'm taking the Jets this week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-05-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not anticipating a win, really. Our screen game, which looks like it's going to be very prominent, can remedy some of that blitzing. Even if Felix takes one 70 yards, I dont think Rex would stop bringing the heat, though. I could see Dallas taking it...but knowing all the other factors, the O-line turnover, the injured corners, the new defense...I'm taking the Jets this week.
Yeah, like I said on one hand I hope you win, but for divisional purposes I hope you lose. I am on the fence on this one.

Screens of all different kinds will be key. WR, TE, and RB will be huge. I hope to see a lot of those especially if you're getting blitzed. However, again it comes down to your OL. If they can't block well, they won't get to their guy to make the blocks for the screens to work. Even the simplest concepts can be an adventure if you're OL has issues.

I just hope at least your OL can have a good game, so it can be a good game. If the OL needs time, then this game might go one way fast.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Blind homerism aside, your over-estimating revis. If you put him on Dez man to man all game, Revis isn't going to have a fun night. You can book that. But I hope Rex thinks he's that good and does it. It will help us. Id much rather play them when they are in man than in a complex zone. Cromartie would get obliterated by miles in man to man, assuming he's healthy.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:12 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airmax2 View Post
Blind homerism aside, your over-estimating revis. If you put him on Dez man to man all game, Revis isn't going to have a fun night. You can book that. But I hope Rex thinks he's that good and does it. It will help us. Id much rather play them when they are in man than in a complex zone. Cromartie would get obliterated by miles in man to man, assuming he's healthy.
He is one of the best CB for a reason. However, Dez has great talent, but I am going with Revis until Dez can prove other on a consistent basis. You know Rex Ryan has a big time ego, probably can rival your owner's ego. So he will probably stick Revis on Dez, Miles proves rusty.

Also, again you have to figure, like our defense, the blitz will come all night. They can't get a normal pass rush so they blitz you to death. So your OL needs to come up huge right out the gate, or all this CB on WR talk will be a waste.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airmax2 View Post
So Dez is going to give Revis a hard time? Dez?
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

Quote:
He is one of the best CB for a reason. However, Dez has great talent, but I am going with Revis until Dez can prove other on a consistent basis. You know Rex Ryan has a big time ego, probably can rival your owner's ego. So he will probably stick Revis on Dez, Miles proves rusty.

Also, again you have to figure, like our defense, the blitz will come all night. They can't get a normal pass rush so they blitz you to death. So your OL needs to come up huge right out the gate, or all this CB on WR talk will be a waste.
Austin is not rusty, he pulled a hammy. The question is can he push off the line with the burst and power he normally displays.

Actually if I am the Jets, I prefer Cromartie over Dez and Revis over Austin. Austin is a better route runner and Cromartie matches up a little better on those "alley op" type throws where Dez excels.
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Laurent Robinson just tweeted hes headed to Dallas...

http://twitter.com/#!/LaurentRobinso...13489999781888

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Laurent Robinson just tweeted hes headed to Dallas...

http://twitter.com/#!/LaurentRobinso...13489999781888
Nice...I like Laurent. He's never panned out, but he's fast as hell, at least. haha. Here comes another cut...hmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-05-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
Austin is not rusty, he pulled a hammy. The question is can he push off the line with the burst and power he normally displays.

Actually if I am the Jets, I prefer Cromartie over Dez and Revis over Austin. Austin is a better route runner and Cromartie matches up a little better on those "alley op" type throws where Dez excels.
I am going by what MOTH originally stated. If he is not rusty, then I can see Revis or Austin and Cromartie on Dez. Who is your slot and 4th WR? Witten can have a big day. I would rather run it on them and try to pound them if you can.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I am going by what MOTH originally stated. If he is not rusty, then I can see Revis or Austin and Cromartie on Dez. Who is your slot and 4th WR? Witten can have a big day. I would rather run it on them and try to pound them if you can.
He's been nursing a hamstring injury, missed three preseason games, and hasnt been practicing. Rust should be expected. Hamstring injuries are tricky.

Ogletree is our third WR. I do wonder what happens when we bring Robinson in, however. I dont see Harris getting cut...so that leaves Ogletree or Holley. Ogletree would be surprising, so I doubt that. But we cant really keep 6 WRs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-05-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
He's been nursing a hamstring injury, missed three preseason games, and hasnt been practicing. Rust should be expected. Hamstring injuries are tricky.

Ogletree is our third WR. I do wonder what happens when we bring Robinson in, however. I dont see Harris getting cut...so that leaves Ogletree or Holley. Ogletree would be surprising, so I doubt that. But we cant really keep 6 WRs.

Never heard of Ogletree. Is he good? After Austin and Manningham, I don't really know about your WR depth.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Never heard of Ogletree. Is he good? After Austin and Manningham, I don't really know about your WR depth.
Yeah....about that. lol. Our depth is scary at WR. Ogletree got this insane amount of hype in his rookie year, but he hasnt done anything, really. He was in Garrett's dog house for a little while, too. Something about his attitude and what not. But he's been given every opportunity to take that #3 job. He's had an up and down preseason. He doesnt play as fast as he's timed, but he's shown that he can get open. I havent been overly impressed with him, but hopefully he'll prove to at least be serviceable and hopefully more than that. He at least has real game experience and he's shown potential in the past.

Then we have a rookie in Dwayne Harris, who had a one huge game in the preseason, although the majority of his yards came on a broken play by the defense. He shows real nice promise as a slot guy, though.

Jesse Holley was that 4th and Long winner. Michael Irvin's reality show. He's def. improved as WR and he's a good ST player, but again...really unproven in the regular season.

We just added Laurent Robinson, a guy with all the potential in the world, physically. But he never seems to put it together and is always injured. He was supposed to break out with St. Louis two years ago, when he was named starter.

Honestly...if we lose Miles or Dez for an extended period of time, and we're in a playoff hunt. I think we're calling Randy Moss.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-05-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah....about that. lol. Our depth is scary at WR. Ogletree got this insane amount of hype in his rookie year, but he hasnt done anything, really. He was in Garrett's dog house for a little while, too. Something about his attitude and what not. But he's been given every opportunity to take that #3 job. He's had an up and down preseason. He doesnt play as fast as he's timed, but he's shown that he can get open. I havent been overly impressed with him, but hopefully he'll prove to at least be serviceable and hopefully more than that. He at least has real game experience and he's shown potential in the past.

Then we have a rookie in Dwayne Harris, who had a one huge game in the preseason, although the majority of his yards came on a broken play by the defense. He shows real nice promise as a slot guy, though.

Jesse Holley was that 4th and Long winner. Michael Irvin's reality show. He's def. improved as WR and he's a good ST player, but again...really unproven in the regular season.

We just added Laurent Robinson, a guy with all the potential in the world, physically. But he never seems to put it together and is always injured. He was supposed to break out with St. Louis two years ago, when he was named starter.

Honestly...if we lose Miles or Dez for an extended period of time, and we're in a playoff hunt. I think we're calling Randy Moss.

Hehe Oh man, I don't recognize anyone. And the national media hasn't said anything about the WR depth? We have decent depth, but you'd think we lost everyone the way they keep citing in their season preview.

So you need a slot WR to step up just like we do then. The media is making it out like it's only us, when you guys are in the same boat! LOL. I hate the media so much it's not funny.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah, we have questionable depth all around the roster. And "questionable", is putting it nicely. WR, OL, ILB, CB, S. It doesnt look too hot.

On a different note...Spears changed his number to 98. Blah. I hate when veterans change their numbers. To Greg Ellis' number, no less. It's just so weird, especially after you've seen one dude where it for so long.

At least Geathers dropped that hideous #66. That was just ugly. Now #96 in place of Spears.

Coleman taking Canty's old #99.

Fiametta going with Barber's vacant #24.

Harris finally got Hurd's number as well. :*(

Others:Abram Elam from 24 to 26, Alex Albright from 47 to 55, Dwayne Harris from 14 to 17 and Bruce Carter from 53 to 54.

I know the new guy said he didnt like 77 on Tyron. But I think it's pretty bad ass, myself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-05-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We picked up Laurent Robinson? Nice. I was a fan when he came out, his biggest problem has been staying healthy but when he's been on the field he's looked good. At least he gives us some kind of veteran depth.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, we have questionable depth all around the roster. And "questionable", is putting it nicely. WR, OL, ILB, CB, S. It doesnt look too hot.

On a different note...Spears changed his number to 98. Blah. I hate when veterans change their numbers. To Greg Ellis' number, no less. It's just so weird, especially after you've seen one dude where it for so long.

At least Geathers dropped that hideous #66. That was just ugly. Now #96 in place of Spears.

Coleman taking Canty's old #99.

Fiametta going with Barber's vacant #24.

Harris finally got Hurd's number as well. :*(

Others:Abram Elam from 24 to 26, Alex Albright from 47 to 55, Dwayne Harris from 14 to 17 and Bruce Carter from 53 to 54.

I know the new guy said he didnt like 77 on Tyron. But I think it's pretty bad ass, myself.
It's not that I don't like 77, I just feel like it's not a good number for OT's. Kinda just ugly in a way. Think about it. Tony Mandarich. Also, how many good tackles have ever wore it. Jim Parker way back in the day, Willie Roaf, and Jake Long now, and none have won a superbowl. That's it. I don't know, I just don't like it. I hope he pans out, and we win a super bowl lol.

You really like it? When Davis was cut I was wishing he would go back to his #70 from college..
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
We picked up Laurent Robinson? Nice. I was a fan when he came out, his biggest problem has been staying healthy but when he's been on the field he's looked good. At least he gives us some kind of veteran depth.
Last I heard we worked him up, if so very nice. He's very injury prone but talented as well. Alot of people feel he is at least #2 WR starter quality but injuries always derail his progress. He also had some huge games in the pre-season, a sign that he's better then just a waiver wire body.

Still, Holley gives alot of special teams value, so he'd be hard to bump off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Last I heard we worked him up, if so very nice. He's very injury prone but talented as well. Alot of people feel he is at least #2 WR starter quality but injuries always derail his progress. He also had some huge games in the pre-season, a sign that he's better then just a waiver wire body.

Still, Holley gives alot of special teams value, so he'd be hard to bump off.
I guess we could dump Rucker, but who knows? We really dont need 6 receivers. We dont really have much need for 4 TEs either, when Bennett comes back. lol

But yeah, according to a couple of sources we signed Robinson already. And he tweeted that he's a Cowboy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-05-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice. He showed he's healthy, he tore up the Niners reserves at least here recently so I trust him being full speed and in terms of WR ability he probably is 3rd best on the roster already. He had some really good moments thus far in his career, surprised the Chargers let him go honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:55 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't find any film on all the amazing plays Carter made in college. Then they gave him #54. Anyone else see where this is going????? :)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:52 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Rotoworld took down their Laurent Robinson signing update. Just talks about how he worked out again. And that NFL gridiron sight updated there thing as well. His twitter still says "Going to the Dallas Cowboys!" Take that for what it's worth...that'd be a weird way to say, going to work out for the Cowboys...lol. The FWT said that he jumped the gun and is just working out as well. We'll see.

I hope he's signed or will sign. I was looking forward to having him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-06-2011 at 06:58 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rotoworld took down their Laurent Robinson signing update. Just talks about how he worked out again. And that NFL gridiron sight updated there thing as well. His twitter still says "Going to the Dallas Cowboys!" Take that for what it's worth...that'd be a weird way to say, going to work out for the Cowboys...lol. The FWT said that he jumped the gun and is just working out as well. We'll see.

I hope he's signed or will sign. I was looking forward to having him.
From all accounts it seems like a handshake agreement (he's not officially signed until AFTER week 1 so his contract isn't guaranteed). Fort Worth Telegram reported it as a handshake agreement with official signing after the Jets. Solid pickup although I can't see us keeping 6 WRs :|
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote