Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-07-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't the practice just shorts and jerseys because of the new CBA? WTF.... Welp, we just lost.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad news all around today. Without both of them we're def. screwed. Of course it happens at two positions where we have zero depth. Hell, without one of them, we were probably in some major trouble. Scandrick and Ball starting is all but a certainty now and I'm really scared as to how long Smith will possibly be out. This is horrible.

Also, I'm glad we added Laurent Robinson, but did we have to cut Fiammetta to do it? ugh. How do you field a team with 3 QB, 4 RBs, 4 TEs, 6 WRs, 3 ILB, and 2 K? Freaking weird as hell and unnecesssary.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-07-2011 at 02:56 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Bad news all around today. Without both of them we're def. screwed. Of course it happens at two positions where we have zero depth. Hell, without one of them, we were probably in some major trouble. Scandrick and Ball starting is all but a certainty now and I'm really scared as to how long Smith will possibly be out. This is horrible.

Also, I'm glad we added Laurent Robinson, but did we have to cut Fiametta to do it? ugh. How do you field a team with 3 QB, 4 RBs, 4 TEs, 6 WRs, 3 ILB, and 2 K? Freaking weird as hell and unnecesssary.
They cut Fiammetta???? My favorite pick up of the offseason??? Sigh.

Talk about screwing with a guy's emotions... That's uncool, but I guess it's business.

Is Laurent Robinson better than Holley... I mean really? I doubt it.

As for this week's game with the Jets. I declare us winning. I don't care what the teams look like on paper this week. I see us winning this game with good execution on offense.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont understand how this could happen? They don't even tackle to the ground and were now in the regular season.... WTF. They both went for mri's, so they're not playing sunday, guaranteed.

Wow, this is the only reason football sucks. At a split second your season can be destroyed by injury.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
They cut Fiammetta???? My favorite pick up of the offseason??? Sigh.

Talk about screwing with a guy's emotions... That's uncool, but I guess it's business.

Is Laurent Robinson better than Holley... I mean really? I doubt it.

As for this week's game with the Jets. I declare us winning. I don't care what the teams look like on paper this week. I see us winning this game with good execution on offense.
Have you ever seen Robinson play... that might be the dumbest post i've ever seen bro..
Old 09-07-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt think we would win healthy...but our questionable o-line, just got worse if Smith is out and Scandrick and Ball...that's all that needs to be said.

Robinson is def. a better receiver than Holley...he just sucks at staying healthy. As LL said, he's probably already the third best WR on this team.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airmax2 View Post
Have you ever seen Robinson play... that might be the dumbest post i've ever seen bro..
CDCB14, why did you create a new account? I'm gonna delete this one, so you can use your old account.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, are they out for the season? If not, 1 game is not a big deal. Trust me this situation can be worse.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I didnt think we would win healthy...but our questionable o-line, just got worse if Smith is out and Scandrick and Ball...that's all that needs to be said.

Robinson is def. a better receiver than Holley...he just sucks at staying healthy. As LL said, he's probably already the third best WR on this team.
Being our best 3rd WR really isn't saying much at this point. I really don't know about Robinson being better than Holley. Robinson hasn't done anything despite the hype he had coming into the league. If Holley were given the same opportunity, I think he could've made a bigger impact. He's proven to be a good special teamer, a good blocker and makes catches that are catchable. I haven't noticed him having a habit of dropping yet. How about you guys?
Old 09-07-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is Smith's injury?
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Man, are they out for the season? If not, 1 game is not a big deal. Trust me this situation can be worse.
We're unsure at this point. The anxiety is worrisome. It very well could be as bad as we fear, or it could be a minor deal.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

No idea yet.

You know what you call our line if it's not the first game of the season? A patchwork line. Two inexperienced undrafted starters and a 7th round rookie. On paper, we're fielding a regular UFL line. lol.

I kid, but this is really a kick in the balls.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
What is Smith's injury?
MacMahon just tweeted it's a hyperextended knee. Typically a 2-4 week recovery period.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UGHHHHHHHHHH, FML. Seriously, how the hell do you get leg knee injuries in a walk through?
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I think Parnell will be up to the challenge. I'm excited to see what he does.
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
MacMahon just tweeted it's a hyperextended knee. Typically a 2-4 week recovery period.
Dear ******* lord. Good thing we have zero depth at OL.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Being our best 3rd WR really isn't saying much at this point. I really don't know about Robinson being better than Holley. Robinson hasn't done anything despite the hype he had coming into the league. If Holley were given the same opportunity, I think he could've made a bigger impact. He's proven to be a good special teamer, a good blocker and makes catches that are catchable. I haven't noticed him having a habit of dropping yet. How about you guys?
Not really...Holley's def. improved as a receiver. He dropped some in practice, but he seems to hall them in, in game. I've been much more impressed with him this year, than any of the previous. But as far as actually WR talent, it's not even close. Robinson is always playing with some type of injury, however. He's finally fully healthy, and never had a real shot in SD, so hopefully we'll get something positive here. He keeps getting these chances, because really does have some impressive talent. He's a 6'3 burner with good hands. He's just made out of glass.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think Parnell will be up to the challenge. I'm excited to see what he does.
Cannot say that I share your excitement. I mean Rex was probably gonna bring heat to Smith as is, but even more so now that it's Parnell.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aslfalsdfaldfalksdf

How do you hyperextend your knee in a shorts and shirt practice? Just, terrible news. I kept hoping i wouldn't read something like that and that he could still trot out for us on Sunday, but geez could we have picked a worse week where one of our starting tackles goes out with an injury? :/

I'm worried for Romo.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Cannot say that I share your excitement. I mean Rex was probably gonna bring heat to Smith as is, but even more so now that it's Parnell.
Hey, at least it's not Sam Young. LOL.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
aslfalsdfaldfalksdf

How do you hyperextend your knee in a shorts and shirt practice? Just, terrible news. I kept hoping i wouldn't read something like that and that he could still trot out for us on Sunday, but geez could we have picked a worse week where one of our starting tackles goes out with an injury? :/

I'm worried for Romo.
I'm more concerned about Smith than Jenkins. Seriously, a bad day got worse. I'm not even excited about the game anymore.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah, Parnell may have future potential. But to throw him in now is plain old scary. The only reason I wasnt going completely nuts with this young O-Line, is because Tyron has shown that he's pretty damn advanced for a rookie. But now...ugh. And I was already voicing my concerns about the line, in general...but this is just really rough looking now. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
CDCB14, why did you create a new account? I'm gonna delete this one, so you can use your old account.
Forgotten password, can you just switch it or something?
Old 09-07-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

So smith is out till the bye week, awesome. Whats the word on Jenkins?

This is freakin ridiculous, it was a freakin walk through.... Curse of #77. Told you.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Watching JG's press conference, how in the hell can he be so calm.