Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-13-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Our D-Line collapsed on the running game beautifully against the Jets, but I still wish we signed Bowen. :( He was a tough block against the Giants. Had a couple pressures and a sack.
Hatcher emergence makes Bowens departure irrelevant to me. Sure I would rather have Bowen on the team than Coleman...but Hatcher has been a very pleasant surprise. Lissemore has also exceeded my low expectations thus far.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you think your team fitness is? Do you think they got tired way too early? I read an NFL.com article where Drew Pearson, a former cowboy, questioned that. He said instead of practicing indoors maybe the heat would have done you guys some good.

How would you grade the team's fitness level based on sunday night?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
How do you think your team fitness is? Do you think they got tired way too early? I read an NFL.com article where Drew Pearson, a former cowboy, questioned that. He said instead of practicing indoors maybe the heat would have done you guys some good.

Well, certainly Dez appeared to be the most affected. I honestly don't remember thinking about conditioning during the game, outside of Dez.

We did, by the way, practice outside some once we got back to DFW.

I think more than anything it's a bummer we didn't get the whole lockout period for our overall S&C program since we brought in Woicik.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I read the same thing. Practicing in the climate controlled environment sure could have caused us to look winded in the 4th quarter with the east coast humidity. Pearson's talk was mainly around Dez Bryant tho...and I think that might be where the concern was drawn up. I just don't think you can think from what we've seen on the field from Dez in the past that he should have been on the field. If you can't go 100% sit down and let someone else play. Sure he could "fight through it" (his words) but it's like he was a decoy and Romo never got the memo. Our OL and DL I thought looked about the same throughout the game...so while I'm sure conditioning was a factor...I don't think it played as big of a role as the media is spinning it to be.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Hatcher emergence makes Bowens departure irrelevant to me. Sure I would rather have Bowen on the team than Coleman...but Hatcher has been a very pleasant surprise. Lissemore has also exceeded my low expectations thus far.
Give me Hatcher and Bowen starting opposite eachother. Assuming Hatcher continues that emergence. The contract he got was a little outlandish...but, he's got some big time potential. I love how they built that Skins defense.

As for Coleman...I'd still want him on the team, as well. He just a solid vet, and he played very well against the Jets.

It's just disappointing still, because I never really imagined that we would lose Bowen this off-season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, looking around the league...our team actually held up pretty well. Cramps were a big issue in week one. Dez was the only one on our team really effected there. Our problem was just the injuries. We were down to our 4th and 5th corners on the outside, with an in the box backup safety, playing nickel CB. It was rather pathetic.

But yeah, D-Line/LBs looked fresh and Ryan had tons of rotations. The O-Line got better as the game went on. Conditioning seemed just fine.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, looking around the league...our team actually held up pretty well. Cramps were a big issue in week one. Dez was the only one on our team really effected there. Our problem was just the injuries. We were down to our 4th and 5th corners on the outside, with an in the box backup safety, playing nickel CB. It was rather pathetic.

But yeah, D-Line looked fresh and Ryan had tons of rotations and the O-Line got better as the game went on. Conditioning seemed just fine.
That's the thing though. You guys are from Texas, and can practice in the heat if need be. That's the same for a cold weather team practicing in doors in the winter, only to be effected by cold weather on sunday. You'd expect that team to be able to practice outside and have the conditions not bother them.

Yes the CB issue I saw. However, we had the same issue, AND we didn't have 2 pro bowl DEs, lol. Or our Mike backer. And you guys had the game at one point.

I read that Jets players were saying Romo doesn't deal with pressure really well. I think Revis was quoted as saying that which got the reaction of Dallas players defending him.

But you guys had the game. I switched the channel and it was tied up all of a sudden.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think Pearson's comments are a little misguided. I think too much was read into Dez. Offensively and especially defensively we looked fresh and sharp.

Dez did get banged up which slowed him down... But I think it was the cramps/trip to the lockerroom where he got an IV... and the picture in everyone's minds of his route on Tony's INT where he was playing decoy (and looked lazy and tired) that bugged people (including me at the time). But Tony admitted that Dez did do the right thing on that play and that it was a bad read on his part.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think Pearson's comments are a little misguided. I think too much was read into Dez. Offensively and especially defensively we looked fresh and sharp.

Dez did get banged up which slowed him down... But I think it was the cramps/trip to the lockerroom where he got an IV... and the picture in everyone's minds of his route on Tony's INT where he was playing decoy (and looked lazy and tired) that bugged people (including me at the time). But Tony admitted that Dez did do the right thing on that play and that it was a bad read on his part.
Oh ok, I was just wondering because guys seemed to be going down, and when I switched back, they talked about the IV to Dez. And then I read the article, so I figured maybe it was a fitness thing.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
That's the thing though. You guys are from Texas, and can practice in the heat if need be. That's the same for a cold weather team practicing in doors in the winter, only to be effected by cold weather on sunday. You'd expect that team to be able to practice outside and have the conditions not bother them.

Yes the CB issue I saw. However, we had the same issue, AND we didn't have 2 pro bowl DEs, lol. Or our Mike backer. And you guys had the game at one point.

I read that Jets players were saying Romo doesn't deal with pressure really well. I think Revis was quoted as saying that which got the reaction of Dallas players defending him.

But you guys had the game. I switched the channel and it was tied up all of a sudden.
The defense was garbage in the 2nd half against the pass, it helped attribute to the loss. As did turnovers, obviously...fumble, blocked punt, INT. And I still hate some of Garrett's decision making down around that goaline.

Dallas will get better. I'm really encouraged after the game, honestly. Our line couldnt move the Jets D-Line when on the ground, but they kept getting stronger against the pass rush as the game wore on. That's no small feat against a Rex Ryan coached defense. It's a long season and they're a very young line, but that was nice to see right off the bat and a nice surprise to me, personally. And on defense, we just need to get healthy and keep learning the system. There was a lot of confusion out there, pre and post snap. Lead to some broken coverages. Bradie James was out of place on a TD pass, Sensabaugh was in his own little world on a huge uncovered gain, Bryan Mccann never seemed to know what was happening. Some of this can be contributed to having to play backups, but a lot of players didnt know their assignments, so the no huddle really hurt. The Jets made it look way too easy, late in this game. But yeah, they're still learning Ryan's scheme...it will come. There are a lot of good things to take out of this loss, even if they did give this game away. My expectations are little more heightened.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-13-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Oh ok, I was just wondering because guys seemed to be going down, and when I switched back, they talked about the IV to Dez. And then I read the article, so I figured maybe it was a fitness thing.
That's what I was trying to say in my other post. Conditioning was fine. Dez was the only one dealing with cramps. And our injuries were to Jenkins and Scandrick. Jenkins was already not at 100% and Scandrick went down with an ankle injury, not something you can really place on a "fitness problem". Dez had cramping and injured his thigh on a punt return in the 1st quarter.

The rest of the team seemed fresh all game long.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yeah, we had the game and gave it away, but it wasn't due to the weather or conditioning.

It was due to the reappearance of Tony Turnover. The fumble at the goalline and the INT. The blocked punt also gave it away, but that was a schematic mistake. You have to criticize the special teams coach for that one.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Yeah, good and bad things can be known from a loss. I learned that Ballard is better than expected, and that we aren't afraid to use him. Nicks is a beast. 122 yards in game one is a good thing. If he can stay healthy, I think he can continue to get better.

Our 3 new position guys are going to take a bit to get used to their positions. That will effect our running and pass protection. Kenny P made some plays for us so that's a good sign. If he can progress then that will be great.

We really need the injuries to stop. Not playing with Tuck or Osi is a tough thing. However, Linval Joseph and JPP impressed. JPP with 2 sacks and FF was a great thing, considering he was getting doubled. I think his stock will sky rocket this year. Again barring injury, which with our team, is a must and has to said before each statement, lol.

Our special teams is a joke, please fire quinn! And I am ready for some changes to our offensive system. I am just tired of it now.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
How is me saying that Marty B is a excellent blocker(He is)....akin to a fan proclaiming the Cowboys will win a few SB's simply based on Dez.

Let me rephrase if it makes you feel better...I don't think the Boys would've had as much trouble running the ball in short yardage situations with Marty B. Could that have contributed to the Boys winning? Especially right there at the end..I'd be willing to guess yes.
Martellus is no better a blocker than Witten or Phillips.
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, good and bad things can be known from a loss. I learned that Ballard is better than expected, and that we aren't afraid to use him. Nicks is a beast. 122 yards in game one is a good thing. If he can stay healthy, I think he can continue to get better.

Our 3 new position guys are going to take a bit to get used to their positions. That will effect our running and pass protection. Kenny P made some plays for us so that's a good sign. If he can progress then that will be great.

We really need the injuries to stop. Not playing with Tuck or Osi is a tough thing. However, Linval Joseph and JPP impressed. JPP with 2 sacks and FF was a great thing, considering he was getting doubled. I think his stock will sky rocket this year. Again barring injury, which with our team, is a must and has to said before each statement, lol.

Our special teams is a joke, please fire quinn! And I am ready for some changes to our offensive system. I am just tired of it now.
I absolutely love Nicks and JPP. Two of the scariest players in the division...the league even.

Just one of those years, injury wise. It really sucks. We've been there. This crap at corner used to plague us in the past as well. We just scoured the free agent wire as well...and came out with freaking Frank Walker. It's a weak and dry CB market, which makes things so much worse right now.

I still will never sleep on you guys, though. I expect pretty damn competitive games between all the East, going forward.

edit...says Nicks now! :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-13-2011 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
Martellus is no better a blocker than Witten or Phillips.
I'd say slightly better, but not significantly. Bennett is a waste of a good commodity imo. He would be happier and thus perform better somewhere where he would be the starter. He's got a sulky attitude and is buried on the depth chart. He's no good for us. We'd be better off trading him.

John Phillips is a STUD.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I'd say slightly better, but not significantly. Bennett is a waste of a good commodity imo. He would be happier and thus perform better somewhere where he would be the starter. He's got a sulky attitude and is buried on the depth chart. He's no good for us. We'd be better off trading him.

John Phillips is a STUD.
I <3 Phillips, man. He hasnt lost a step since coming back from injury. Looks great. He makes Bennett expendable after this year. Bennett is a FA, and he hasnt really given us a reason to re-sign him, given that Phillips can do everything he can. Granted, Bennett still has a skill set of a star TE, but he's never put it all together. Guy is no stranger to injuries and drops, either. Coaching staff still desperately wants him to be a big part of the offense right now, though.

At the very least, you'd wish he was some big TD threat at the goaline, but he hasnt score since his rookie year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I absolutely love Hicks and JPP. Two of the scariest players in the division...the league even.

Just one of those years, injury wise. It really sucks. We've been there. This crap at corner used to plague us in the past as well. We just scoured the free agent wire as well...and came out with freaking Frank Walker. It's a weak and dry CB market, which makes things so much worse right now.

I still will never sleep on you guys, though. I expect pretty damn competitive games between all the East, going forward.

Hehe everyone calls him Hicks instead of Nicks. Even the announcers do as well. We are always hit with injuries though.

Last year we had 1 or 2 less than GB with people on IR. We tend to get hit by position. This year it's CB. Last year it was:

WR/OL

RB and OL

DE year before that

LB during the 2005 season. During the Panthers playoff game, we are out LBs and signed guys off the street.

I am still waiting for a year where we can stay healthy or at least not have 1 or 2 whole positions gutted.

If we can't get out of the bye week with a winning record, I expect a bad year.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Hehe everyone calls him Hicks instead of Nicks. Even the announcers do as well. We are always hit with injuries though.

Last year we had 1 or 2 less than GB with people on IR. We tend to get hit by position. This year it's CB. Last year it was:

WR/OL

RB and OL

DE year before that

LB during the 2005 season. During the Panthers playoff game, we are out LBs and signed guys off the street.

I am still waiting for a year where we can stay healthy or at least not have 1 or 2 whole positions gutted.

If we can't get out of the bye week with a winning record, I expect a bad year.
lol. I dont why I did that. He's one of my favorite non Cowboys. Leave me alone, I know his name. :P I loved that WR situation in the draft. Couldnt really go wrong with Britt or Nicks and I love em both. One just so happens to be a wannabe thug, with badass Jersey connections. lol. But talent wise...amazing, both of them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Good news: Fiammetta is back.

Bad news: Robinson is gone.

Real productive move that was. lol. Maybe this will become a weekly thing. Still, I wish we could have both.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-13-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
lol. I dont why I did that. He's one of my favorite non Cowboys. Leave me alone, I know his name. :P I loved that WR situation in the draft. Couldnt really go wrong with Britt or Nicks and I love em both. One just so happens to be a wannabe thug, with badass Jersey connections. lol. But talent wise...amazing, both of them.

Haha you have no idea how many people say Hicks. A lot of "experts" and announcers mess up our players names from Hicks to Jason Tuck. Apparently, Justin Tuck has a brother named Jason too on the team, we weren't aware of.

If you're job is to be a sports writer or announcer how can you not know the player's names? It happens way too much.

Great catch by Hicks or excellent sack by Jason Tuck. Jon Gruden says that a bunch.

I think Britt has talent, but I am glad we got Nicks instead. Britt didn't have these issues in HS or college. He is a NJ product through and through by somehow going pro changed something in his attitude.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Good news: Fiammetta is back.

Bad news: Robinson is gone.

Real productive move that was. lol. Maybe this will become a weekly thing. Still, I wish we could have both.
Makes sense. We need help in short yardage situations. I knew Laurent was pretty useless.

This is so classic CDCB...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Quote:
They cut Fiammetta???? My favorite pick up of the offseason??? Sigh.

Talk about screwing with a guy's emotions... That's uncool, but I guess it's business.

Is Laurent Robinson better than Holley... I mean really? I doubt it.

As for this week's game with the Jets. I declare us winning. I don't care what the teams look like on paper this week. I see us winning this game with good execution on offense.
Have you ever seen Robinson play... that might be the dumbest post i've ever seen bro..
aaahahahahahahaa!
Old 09-13-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Well Robison is def. more talented than Holley. But I guess they realized that we could certainly use a good blocking FB. I'm sure Robinson getting cut just has more to do with the numbers side of the game. He never even had a chance to show what he could do, so I wouldnt blame it on ability. Choice, Rucker, and Robinson are the only names that even make sense to cut at this point, if you were to add outside talent. Choice because of his apparent rocky status, Rucker because he's an unneeded 4th TE, and Robinson because he's a new WR and he's strictly a WR, meaning he doesnt play ST. If we need to make another move down the line, perhaps Buehler becomes expendable if his kickoffs fall short and Walker is certainly cuttable, when our corners heal up. Other than that, everyone is pretty supplanted.

If he's still available, and Newman/Jenkins prove healthy in a week or two. Wouldnt be surprised to see Robinson back here, in favor of a Walker cut.

In any case...happy to have Fiammetta back. I was so happy when we signed him and really let down and a little confused when we cut him. So lets hope for a nice long stay this time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-13-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Well Robison is def. more talented than Holley. But I guess they realized that we could certainly use a good blocking FB. I'm sure Robinson getting cut just has more to do with the numbers side of the game. He never even had a chance to show what he could do, so I wouldnt blame it on ability. Choice, Rucker, and Robinson are the only names that even make sense to cut at this point, if you were to add outside talent. Choice because of his apparent rocky status, Rucker because he's an unneeded 4th TE, and Robinson because he's a new WR and he's strictly a WR, meaning he doesnt play ST. If we need to make another move down the line, perhaps Buehler becomes expendable if his kickoffs fall short and Walker is certainly cuttable, when our corners heal up. Other than that, everyone is pretty supplanted.

If he's still available, and Newman/Jenkins prove healthy in a week or two. Wouldnt be surprised to see Robinson back here, in favor of a Walker cut.

In any case...happy to have Fiammetta back. I was so happy when we signed him and really let down and a little confused when we cut him. So lets hope for a nice long stay this time.
Well making it sound like the dumbest post he's ever seen is one where Robinson's ability to make it in the NFL is in question was ridiculous. The dude hasn't ever done anything significant in the NFL despite opportunity.

Fiammetta is back and I'm happy as hell too. I'm glad the team is at least trying to be proactive in getting better. Even though that Felix TD after Lee's INT was a thing of beauty that worked easily for us, I know Garrett doesn't trust the run in short yardage situations, so getting the "F Bomb"... my new nickname for Fiammetta lol... hopefully helps him trust in our run more in those situations.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I love the fact that they keep churning the roster. A lot like the Parcells days.

Back to Pearson, as much as I love Drew, he has a real bad case of 'old timer's syndrome'. I don't know if it's the money the guys make now or what, but he tends to be too critical of the young players.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote