Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-23-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scandrick has been a beast....
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Scandrick has been a beast....
It seems as if the firing of Wade Phillips has been the best thing for him. His rookie year he looked really good, and then regressed in his second and the first part of the third year. Once Wade got fired he seemed to get his act together. He's been playing better than the other corners since then. I'm thrilled that he's playing this well.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Bailey is a great kicker. I don't know where he came from but this guy is going to be a problem for a while.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good win today. If anything, a huge confidence booster going into Philly next week.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

Wow, no turnovers is big win.
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Dan Bailey is a great kicker. I don't know where he came from but this guy is going to be a problem for a while.
Well they have this thingie in college football that they give out to the best kicker every year and he won it.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well looks like Felix lost his starting job. Don't care if it was the Rams or not. Thing is, he typically battles nicks and bruises too, hopefully he can prove durable because I always loved his vision and cutting ability. Poor mans Clinton Portis as a prospect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always hated Felix Jones. He can be a playmaker at rare times but goodness gracious, start breaking tackles and dropping every time a single finger touches him. Hopefully, Tanner + Murray will be our new duo rotation
Old 10-24-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Felix needs to go back to being the change of pace back and kickoff returner. That's the best way to utilize him.

Murray surpassed my wildest expectations! The way he was busting tackles and then exploding was unbelievably impressive.

Healthy win for a team that's been so close only to come up short so many times. Let's hope this continues.

Montrae Holland = big upgrade over Nagy.

*High Fives All Around!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:48 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*high fives d*
Old 10-24-2011, 03:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanZilla View Post
I always hated Felix Jones. He can be a playmaker at rare times but goodness gracious, start breaking tackles and dropping every time a single finger touches him. Hopefully, Tanner + Murray will be our new duo rotation
Mehhh...Felix has been running with a lot more power. Even the last game he played in, he broke about 10 tackles in that game, but couldn't get anywhere.

I'm really happy to see Murray have a good game...but I dont expect anything to change on the ground when we play a decent run defense again, regardless of the carrier. I really doubt we're going to be able to consistently open holes all of a sudden.

I'm a Murray fan, I have no doubt that he can be a good back. For whatever reason, a lot of people didnt think he had 3 down potential on here, which is ludicrous. I really liked him as a prospect, I just didnt think we needed to go RB so early. But I'm glad we got em now. I just think it's still going to be real tough freeing him up going forward. At least we play the Eagles this week.

The one thing I do know for sure about our running game...is that I'm just done with Choice. I honestly would have traded him for a 7th rounder, if that's the best you could do. Tanner should have been getting carries over him all season, imo.

We all knew we had an over abundace of talent at RB, it's just that this damn line hasnt been cooperating. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-24-2011 at 03:11 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well they have this thingie in college football that they give out to the best kicker every year and he won it.
Yup, he won the Lou Groza. Some reason he was getting a lot of hate in here for a while, and I never understood it. He was a stud kicker in college and his leg, while not amazing, is better than some knew. He isnt hitting from 55 consistently, but he can certainly extend into the 50s. And he's about as technically sound as they come. Lets pray I dont jinx the guy, but since his first miss...he's 16 for 16. And all but one of those kicks was perfectly down the middle. The guy is something else. His kicks are just gorgeous. He's putting Nick Folk's rookie year to shame.

And before that booted kickoff out of bounds...I was going to say that he was making marked improvement on his kickoffs. STUD.

I'll admit, I got a little nervous when he missed what was essentially an extra point length FG against San Fran, but he's been soooo good since that point.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the sake of my fantasy teams, please please please start DeMarco Murray the rest of the season, and feed him the rock.

Jones sucks. I was never a fan of his. Thought it was a poor draft pick. I loved Murray and was upset when you guys took him. I think me and LL had some convos before the draft about how we both loved Murray. I'm not surprised by his success.

He should have never fell to the 3rd round.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:48 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
Wow, no turnovers is big win.
None for Tony, but the one by Choice.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Felix needs to go back to being the change of pace back and kickoff returner. That's the best way to utilize him.

Murray surpassed my wildest expectations! The way he was busting tackles and then exploding was unbelievably impressive.

Healthy win for a team that's been so close only to come up short so many times. Let's hope this continues.

Montrae Holland = big upgrade over Nagy.

*High Fives All Around!
You know, Holland has always had some ability but he's been so out of shape that he kept getting injured.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Onward and upward to the Eagles. We should be able to run on them like everyone else has. Passing on them will be interesting. I think Witten should have a big game. He can take advantage of their LB's and Safeties.

Of course their offense is scary. So many weapons and can hurt you so many ways.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles offense has always been overrated to me. They're definitely good, but they seem to be all or nothing in the past 4 or 5 seasons. They'll hurt you quick or not at all. I have a lot of confidence in the Cowboys D going against them, and now even more so with Ryan over there. Vick has been getting lit up big time this year too. I expect them to handle the Eagles pretty handily on defense by shutting down McCoy and getting a couple of turnovers like they have been doing. If the offense doesn't turn the ball over I see Dallas winning this one a bit comfortably. Of course this is a rival on the road, so the Eagles could show up big and get the win. In terms of matchups I see the Cowboys being favored.

Random thought. Anyone notice how the 2010 draft is is top heavy with two solid contributors and a few mid-round early cuts/busts? Dez and Sean Lee have the makings of multiple time pro bowlers. Hell they could end up being a major factor in getting the Cowboys to the playoffs and beyond. After that you got AOA who got cut early and didn't look so good, Sam Young who is gone, and Jamar Wall who got cut early. Then you got Sean Lissemore who is quietly playing pretty well in rotation the same way Ratliff did before he broke out, and then there is Josh Brent who is doing a nice rotational job himself.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles are good on paper, they just haven't had a good time to gel yet and they are enduring some key injuries. I won't ever consider them out of it before the game even starts because rivalaries can bring out the best in the underdog. Beating the Rams is nice, but let's string together a few wins in a row before we start to get ahead of ourselves.

That said... if there's one guy I trust, it's Rob Ryan... and he said, "We're going to beat their ass when we play team." hahahaha.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Eagles are good on paper, they just haven't had a good time to gel yet and they are enduring some key injuries. I won't ever consider them out of it before the game even starts because rivalaries can bring out the best in the underdog. Beating the Rams is nice, but let's string together a few wins in a row before we start to get ahead of ourselves.

That said... if there's one guy I trust, it's Rob Ryan... and he said, "We're going to beat their ass when we play team." hahahaha.
I wonder if he talks smack before playing us. I already hate the other fat one, but I hope he keeps his trap shut. I am sure he will be confident, but I wonder what he thinks of our team when we play.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post

Random thought. Anyone notice how the 2010 draft is is top heavy with two solid contributors and a few mid-round early cuts/busts? Dez and Sean Lee have the makings of multiple time pro bowlers. Hell they could end up being a major factor in getting the Cowboys to the playoffs and beyond. After that you got AOA who got cut early and didn't look so good, Sam Young who is gone, and Jamar Wall who got cut early. Then you got Sean Lissemore who is quietly playing pretty well in rotation the same way Ratliff did before he broke out, and then there is Josh Brent who is doing a nice rotational job himself.

Could have been better, like most drafts, but I'd take that type of draft every year if we could. Stud on offense, stud on defense, and Josh Brent is very good depth. Jamar Wall was a stupid ass pick though, it never made sense. It was like we missed out on all the CB's we wanted, and were forced to just take one to say we did.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
For the sake of my fantasy teams, please please please start DeMarco Murray the rest of the season, and feed him the rock.

Jones sucks. I was never a fan of his. Thought it was a poor draft pick. I loved Murray and was upset when you guys took him. I think me and LL had some convos before the draft about how we both loved Murray. I'm not surprised by his success.

I remember, because I think you were looking at him for the Giants board and I really didn't think we would target him. I had no idea why so many people were down on him and didn't like him one bit. He's got to show he can stay healthy too, but he did everything at OU, literally. As good as he looked running the ball you forget how excellent he is catching the football out of the backfield.

I agree with D, Felix needs to go back to committee, he'll go back to making big plays when we do that. AND put him on kick returns. Absolutely no reason not to at this point.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Could have been better, like most drafts, but I'd take that type of draft every year if we could. Stud on offense, stud on defense, and Josh Brent is very good depth. Jamar Wall was a stupid ass pick though, it never made sense. It was like we missed out on all the CB's we wanted, and were forced to just take one to say we did.
Yeah, I agree to be contented. That year Jerry ran the draft. I don't think he gave a single thought to what Wade wanted. I still think it was a slick move to get the Patriots to trade out of that spot, so we could take Dez. If Dez was a Patriot today... man... what a scary thought.

I remember after the draft how we got criticized for not drafting a Tackle. The public believed Free was a big gamble and that letting Flo go was a mistake, so we got knocked on our draft grade for not addressing OT.

I didn't care though. Landing Dez was soooo sweet it didn't matter how the rest of the draft panned out. I was in la la land.

Btw, what happened to our 3rd rounder that year?
Old 10-24-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

I'm sad because you never join the fantasy leagues I invite you to. LOL.

I did notice after the draft how many Giants posters liked our draft with Murray and Bruce Carter. I was confused on the pick at the time, but man, Garrett made the right call alright. TBD on Carter....
Old 10-24-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I remember, because I think you were looking at him for the Giants board and I really didn't think we would target him. I had no idea why so many people were down on him and didn't like him one bit. He's got to show he can stay healthy too, but he did everything at OU, literally. As good as he looked running the ball you forget how excellent he is catching the football out of the backfield.

I agree with D, Felix needs to go back to committee, he'll go back to making big plays when we do that. AND put him on kick returns. Absolutely no reason not to at this point.
Yeah I was shocked he didn't get more buzz. Especially in a passing league. The portis comparison is spot on. Id love to see him in a zbs one cut scheme.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I'm sad because you never join the fantasy leagues I invite you to. LOL.

I did notice after the draft how many Giants posters liked our draft with Murray and Bruce Carter. I was confused on the pick at the time, but man, Garrett made the right call alright. TBD on Carter....
Can't bro! I'm locked into too many leagues as is lol.

I liked Bruce Carter too. But more as a 4-3 olb. It will be interesting to see how he does in a 3-4