Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-17-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Choice is going to fumble late in the second half, and Sean Lee is going to pick it up and run it back for a TD. That will be the difference in Sunday's game. lol

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can respect the guy as a leader, but there really isn't much you can be upset about when you're always getting dragged four yards back when you make a tackle. Bradie was a good starter for us, for many years, but his time as an NFL starter is done. I hope he keeps taking it gracefully.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's still a pretty good chance that Choice doesnt even play against us.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You can respect the guy as a leader, but there really isn't much you can be upset about when you're always getting dragged four yards back when you make a tackle. Bradie was a good starter for us, for many years, but his time as an NFL starter is done. I hope he keeps taking it gracefully.
Nice sig bro.....

As for tashard, I could see him having a decent game, but because that's usually the way things work..
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like, our guys think Felix is healthy enough to return kicks already. He's been back there on Kick Return again this week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-17-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
There's still a pretty good chance that Choice doesnt even play against us.
What makes you think that? I hear he's pretty geared up for this...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sounds like, our guys think Felix is healthy enough to return kicks already. He's been back there on Kick Return again this week.
As Jerry say, Cowboys do.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What makes you think that? I hear he's pretty geared up for this...
Quote:
Redskins OC Kyle Shanahan suggested Thursday that Tashard Choice is still a good distance behind Roy Helu and Ryan Torain in the backfield pecking order.

Shanahan hinted that Choice may not even play versus his former team this week.
Fantasy updates and what not.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-18-2011, 12:46 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Fantasy updates and what not.
Don't believe a single thing Shanahan says about his RBs... especially if it's fantasy football advice. ;)
Old 11-18-2011, 04:03 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Nice sig bro.....
BoneKrusher with the nice work, as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Don't believe a single thing Shanahan says about his RBs... especially if it's fantasy football advice. ;)
Eh, if he does any damage, it will be with the possibility of him knowing Jason/Tony's no huddle signals. I highly doubt he'd do anything of value even if he did suit up against us.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
BoneKrusher with the nice work, as always.

Eh, if he does any damage, it will be with the possibility of him knowing Jason/Tony's no huddle signals. I highly doubt he'd do anything of value even if he did suit up against us.
I don't think he'd break the avg yards we give up to opposing QBs or do anything mind blowing... my original point stands the same... his knowledge of the offensive signals worries me, and the fact that I don't think Garrett will change it up. ...but he might now since that Kolb article came out. Even the Eagles OC took offense to that, so I think that article grew attention.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Does anyone feel like even if he did know certain things about our offense, that he'd keep his mouth shut? I mean, i know he's on their team now, i just know i'd feel like a dick if i spent all of my early career with one team, and in a few weeks i was spilling my guts to my new team in hopes that they crush my old friends.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Does anyone feel like even if he did know certain things about our offense, that he'd keep his mouth shut? I mean, i know he's on their team now, i just know i'd feel like a dick if i spent all of my early career with one team, and in a few weeks i was spilling my guts to my new team in hopes that they crush my old friends.
I doubt it will be him yelling out things on the sidelines or anything as obvious like that... if anything, he has already approached the coaching staff behind closed doors to give them the heads up.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fiammetta is out tomorrow. That really blows. He's been pretty key in the running game.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kitna is out with a bad back
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get to see your game this week. It's good, this year I felt I haven't seen you guys on TV as much in the past.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

All Murray so far.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-20-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn this running game is giving me a boner right now. Moar pleaze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Danm this big line up. Wooo
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're team will be intimidating if you guys can get a balanced attack which has alluded you guys. That would be a scary proposition.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Hooray for open field tackling.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-20-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice Job D
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Dezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-20-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Dez is $$$ in the red zone. Love that guy.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

What was that, Dan?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS