Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-06-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Number-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor03
Yeah right....trust me, fat ass is gone. You people that are not from this area know nothing about the pressure coaches are under with THIS team. You think the New York press is tough? The Dallas Cowboys have 4 times the media coverage on a daily basis than any other NFL team.
I am from the area...plus it's only the national media that has a love affair with the Dallas Cowboys.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor03
I sure hope fat ass calls it quits right now it the press conference!!! This guy has done NOTHING in 4 years...not one thing. What a waste of 4 years on Jerry Jones part. IT is time to get a YOUNG coach with his own staff in here and rebuild this thing from the ground up starting with a franchise QB.
I didn't know Jerry Jones owned the Lions.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

22nd pick in the draft.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

man o man what a tough loss.....i wanted the seahawks to win but never like to see a team lose over 2 plays like that sucks...feel bad hope parcells stays. Why does everyone quick to judge a coach no one gets time anymore everyone is so quick to want a coach fired or replaced. Yeah cowboys expect to win the SB every year otherwise fans tend to want the coach fired. I felt bad for romo as well ....just a terrible way to lose a game i dont think any true fan of the game wants the game to end like that. Mayb true seahawk fans but oh well
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Number-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
22nd pick in the draft.
Josh Wilson FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The ghost of Tommy Hutton lives on.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number-94
Quote:
22nd pick in the draft.
Josh Wilson FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could deal with him.

BoneKrusher
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

22nd: I hope Blalock's on the board.
Number-94

Hope the Eagles lose...want to see Eli get pounded on :evil:

EDIT: Does this remind anyone else of Friday Night Lights?
Old 01-06-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Josh Wilson, Manny Ramirez, and Justin Harrell on day 1.

BoneKrusher
Old 01-06-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted to play the 'Boys :evil:
Giants better win now :twisted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So any predictions guys.

Think Parcells comes back? Think TO comes back? What's the main position of need?

I am just so not surprised about this outcome that I am looking foward already. I am sick to my stomach, but I expected it. Hey we are the Dallas Cowboys, what did you expect?
Old 01-06-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Number-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number-94
Hope the Eagles lose...want to see Eli get pounded on :evil:

EDIT: Does this remind anyone else of Friday Night Lights?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54
Old 01-06-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We dominated that game and deserved to win.

Personally I think the refs had a vendetta against us. Because the calls on Newman were b.s. but what can you do.

We played solid on both sides of the ball most of the game...sure we had our moments but the Seahawks came to play.

We should have one this game.,...I'll have a sig to describe our season later this week. This is just too depressing at this point to talk about anymore.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54
I was looking foward to playing the overrated Bears as well.
Staubach12
All-Pro

Romo sounds unsure that he's the QB next year. I really feel sorry for him. If he's not our QB next year, it's a huge mistake.

BoneKrusher
Old 01-06-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
We dominated that game and deserved to win.

Personally I think the refs had a vendetta against us. Because the calls on Newman were b.s. but what can you do.

We played solid on both sides of the ball most of the game...sure we had our moments but the Seahawks came to play.

We should have one this game.,...I'll have a sig to describe our season later this week. This is just too depressing at this point to talk about anymore.
Amen.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Romo sounds unsure that he's the QB next year. I really feel sorry for him. If he's not our QB next year, it's a huge mistake.
I wouldn't think much of it. I swear to god, I swear on my life if Romo is not the quarterback next year I will auction off all of my Cowboy gear and officially leave this forum and officially quit being a Cowboys fan.

That's how much I feel like Romo is our future.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Why would he not be the QB? I think this loss may actually help him in the long run (ego reasons).
Old 01-06-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This could actually be a weird sort of blessing in disguise for cowboys

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces
the reason he didnt get anybody for the 3-4 is because we werent running it....duh!
That is a stupid statement and not a true one. As usual BP haters make it up to deflect critique of others.
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Everything is supposed to be a blessing for the Cowboys. Never is though.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
Quote:
Why would he not be the QB? I think this loss may actually help him in the long run (ego reasons).
I'm just saying after the game, he was asked whether he thinks he will be the QB next year, and he said "I don't want to answer that right now." He just sounds unsure. BP needs to talk to him and assure him that he's the guy.

BoneKrusher
Old 01-06-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Everything is supposed to be a blessing for the Cowboys. Never is though.
Well I think TO and Tuna can actually co-exist after this play, and if Romo rebounds, the team doesnt have too many holes. SB next year wouldnt be out of the question IF romo rebounds

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
Quote:
I'm just saying after the game, he was asked whether he thinks he will be the QB next year, and he said "I don't want to answer that right now." He just sounds unsure. BP needs to talk to him and assure him that he's the guy.
Well I mean it's post game frustration and later in the conference he did say we will do better in the future. He said WE so that's a good sign. everybody thinks just because he didn't hold a snap means he isn't a good quarterback now. That makes me want to break someone's leg. It has no translation people. If you take that away, Romo had no picks, no turnovers. For a first year quarterback in his first playoff game he did fine. He did fumble which could have been costly but I do think he will improve that.