Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-07-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I agree 1000%. I really think if we brought in Norv or Sparano and made a couple of upgrades on the OL, we could be serious contenders next year.

I still believe JG can and will be a great HC. I think Sunday was a real learning opportunity for him. I just don't think he will become great if he's having to also worry about what play to call next.
Yeah his post game presser showed how slow his head thinks in the moment. It was truly an ugly reveal on his part.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That's a fair opinion. The sarcasm still stinks though.
No sarcasm intended. I know you love USC just like I love OU. Im not sold on Barkley being a sure fire Stud in the NFL. I also wouldnt trade Romo for Landry Jones. IMO hes better than both and Im not sure either will reach his level of success. We will see....

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You guys need help in the sarcasm department. That's some pretty sorry stuff.

I get that it's difficult to be objective with a guy like Tony and a coach like Garrett, being protective Dallas fans, but I wonder who is in the minority... Those thinking Garrett/Romo are the answer or those who think they aren't.
Objective? You are asking everyone else to be objective on Tony...

I don't know what to tell you. We point to the fact that he is top 4 in passer rating this year. Top 5 all-time. He is going to break every Cowboy passing record. His escape ability leads to our offensive line looking only terrible as opposed to the worst in the league. He's been efficient and the best human (Robo-Rodgers doesn't count) QB in the league the past 6 weeks. Yet those points are blind homerism and your baseless "Tony Romo will never win one" lane which can't be defended unless you are a fortune teller (if so can I have the powerball numbers?).

Sigh. Not sure what to say D. Super bowls are won by teams. If you can honestly take a step back and look at the Cowboys and point to Romo as the reason we can't win a Superbowl... I find myself severely questioning your ability to comprehend football.

Our offensive line is putrid. They cannot block well enough to establish any sort of pocket/running lanes against teams strong up the middle. This would be a solid place to start when saying "We cannot win a SB because.."

If you'd like another our MLBs (aside from Sean "Bruce" Lee) are slow, decrepit and extremely poor tacklers. On top of that their idea of coverage is akin to having AT&T in the middle of the ocean. This again would be an excellent place to point the finger of "We cannot win a SB because..."

Counting this season as a whole: 64.7% completion, 3,325 yards, 22 TD - 9 INT and been sacked 24 times.

The last 6 games? 67.7% completion; 11 TD - 2 INT;

I 100% buy that we're all frustrated and need somewhere to loss the rage. That just doesn't point to Tony. Ask Santa for a competent pass rusher, interior olineman, or a capable MLB to pair with Sean Lee before asking for a new QB to toss behind a wretched line.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Objective? You are asking everyone else to be objective on Tony...

I don't know what to tell you. We point to the fact that he is top 4 in passer rating this year. Top 5 all-time. He is going to break every Cowboy passing record. His escape ability leads to our offensive line looking only terrible as opposed to the worst in the league. He's been efficient and the best human (Robo-Rodgers doesn't count) QB in the league the past 6 weeks. Yet those points are blind homerism and your baseless "Tony Romo will never win one" lane which can't be defended unless you are a fortune teller (if so can I have the powerball numbers?).

Sigh. Not sure what to say D. Super bowls are won by teams. If you can honestly take a step back and look at the Cowboys and point to Romo as the reason we can't win a Superbowl... I find myself severely questioning your ability to comprehend football.

Our offensive line is putrid. They cannot block well enough to establish any sort of pocket/running lanes against teams strong up the middle. This would be a solid place to start when saying "We cannot win a SB because.."

If you'd like another our MLBs (aside from Sean "Bruce" Lee) are slow, decrepit and extremely poor tacklers. On top of that their idea of coverage is akin to having AT&T in the middle of the ocean. This again would be an excellent place to point the finger of "We cannot win a SB because..."

Counting this season as a whole: 64.7% completion, 3,325 yards, 22 TD - 9 INT and been sacked 24 times.

The last 6 games? 67.7% completion; 11 TD - 2 INT;

I 100% buy that we're all frustrated and need somewhere to loss the rage. That just doesn't point to Tony. Ask Santa for a competent pass rusher, interior olineman, or a capable MLB to pair with Sean Lee before asking for a new QB to toss behind a wretched line.
All I read there was that it was everybody else's fault except Tony's.

Let the excuses flow. Let it flow....

So what? When we fix the rest of our problems around Tony and he wins it all, then he'll get most of the credit right??? But until then, it's not his fault and it's the fault of his teammates. Ah gotcha.

If we fix everything outside of QB, Jamarcus Russell could lead that kind of team to the SB. It's Tony's job to take us there NOW despite being an unperfect team! That's what great QBs do. I could give a crap that he has a Top 4 QB rating. Those ratings are ridiculous and it doesn't factor strength of schedule. LOOK WHO WE PLAYED!
Old 12-07-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All I read there was that it was everybody else's fault except Tony's.

Let the excuses flow. Let it flow....

So what? When we fix the rest of our problems around Tony and he wins it all, then he'll get most of the credit right??? But until then, it's not his fault and it's the fault of his teammates. Ah gotcha.

If we fix everything outside of QB, Jamarcus Russell could lead that kind of team to the SB. It's Tony's job to take us there NOW despite being an unperfect team! That's what great QBs do. I could give a crap that he has a Top 4 QB rating. Those ratings are ridiculous and it doesn't factor strength of schedule. LOOK WHO WE PLAYED!
I don't mean any disrespect, but to be honest D-Unit, I thought you knew more about sports than this.

Stop overreacting and being an idiot after one lose. Sure, it was terrible. I have no trust in this team either. But who expected to win the super bowl this year? Nobody. Is this team headed in the right direction? Hell yes. This team is on its way to being a perennial contender, we just need a few more pieces.

These last 3 pages or so of posts are a joke. Stop.

Lets talk about the match up with the Giants please.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
I don't mean any disrespect, but to be honest D-Unit, I thought you knew more about sports than this.

Stop overreacting and being an idiot after one lose. Sure, it was terrible. I have no trust in this team either. But who expected to win the super bowl this year? Nobody. Is this team headed in the right direction? Hell yes. This team is on its way to being a perennial contender, we just need a few more pieces.

These last 3 pages or so of posts are a joke. Stop.

Lets talk about the match up with the Giants please.
OK, I'll try to stop being an idiot after one "lose".

I don't know what makes you think it's appropriate to insult anyone else on this board.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D. I'm not making the argument that we need to fix everything in order for Romo to win. I'm saying unless you are talking about Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning (when healthy) I'm not buying that they lead this team to a SB. Our problem with winning isn't Romo it is the points I made above.

If your running game is struggling because they have no running lanes do you draft the best RB because it will fix the problem? No! You draft a better line to maximize the talent running behind it.

Check out BtB's latest article ("Beyond Passer Rating: Comparing the NFC East").

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2011/...nning-Grossman

Quote:
Tony Romo is the best NFC East QB when under pressure, with Manning taking up the second spot. Michael Vick, who less than three months ago told Yahoo's Michael Silver, "You can't design a defense to stop me", is particularly susceptible to pressure. Vick threw nine of his eleven interceptions while under pressure. Pressure Vick and he'll fold; give him a clean pocket and you'll be down 21-0 five minutes into the second quarter.
Romo is covering up a glaring problem with our offensive line (and he always has...). My point is can you imagine giving him a reliable pocket? He's proven he can be a top NFL QB with a porous line I'm just saying fix the line before questioning his ability to lead the team.

Not to beat a dead horse but...

Quote:
Texas lore holds that the legendary UT football coach Darrell Royal once said, "Three things can happen when you pass the football, and two of them are bad."

Obviously, there is no stat that measures a QBs decision making. However, in today's pass-heavy NFL, the passer who can pass effectively while minimizing his mistakes is going to be the more succesful player. In the NFC East this year, despite all the headlines to the contrary, that is Tony Romo. He has the fewest interceptions per pass attempt, remains the most effective under pressure and is right up there in terms of accuracy and deep ball passing skills.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OK, I'll try to stop being an idiot after one "lose".

I don't know what makes you think it's appropriate to insult anyone else on this board.
I meant it in a lighter, more joking tone. Sorry if you took offense to it.

But back to the point, this team is headed in the right direction. This team wasn't going to win the SB with year. We all knew that.

Garrett isn't going anywhere. Coaching stability matters. Look at the raiders. Just give it some time. I guarantee you over the next 10+ years under Garrett we are perennial playoff contenders. This is the NFL, crazy things happen.

Fix up the defense a bit and the interior OL with another draft or two and FA, and this team is ready to compete for a championship. Atleast we are fun to watch again.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

But back to the point, this team is headed in the right direction. This team wasn't going to win the SB with year. We all knew that.

Garrett isn't going anywhere. Coaching stability matters. Look at the raiders. Just give it some time. I guarantee you over the next 10+ years under Garrett we are perennial playoff contenders. This is the NFL, crazy things happen.

Fix up the defense a bit and the interior OL with another draft or two and FA, and this team is ready to compete for a championship. Atleast we are fun to watch again.
Oooooh you just jokingly insulted me.... then maybe I am an idiot... Cause I definitely feel like one for believing you now. hah.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:00 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm just curious, what makes you say this team is headed in the right direction? Not saying they're not, but I've seen a lot of fans say this and I just don't see much of a difference in culture or philosophy that allows me to share that feeling. Players and coaches are still making dumb mistakes that cost us games, the same kind of mistakes we've been making over the past 5 years or so. We still struggle to score Touchdowns down inside the 20, we still have costly penalties in key situations, etc.... I can go on but these are the same mistakes that have killed us since 06. You can't expect to become a good team making these kinds of mistakes.

With that said, we have an opportunity to show an improvement in the mental toughness department with how we finish out the season. In previous years we would fall apart after a game like the one we just had Sunday. I want to see this team take control of the division this weekend, that's what good teams do. We're going to find out in a few days if this team is headed in the right direction under Garrett.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 12-08-2011 at 08:16 AM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
I'm just curious, what makes you say this team is headed in the right direction? Not saying they're not, but I've seen a lot of fans say this and I just don't see much of a difference in culture or philosophy that allows me to share that feeling. Players and coaches are still making dumb mistakes that cost us games, the same kind of mistakes we've been making over the past 5 years or so. We still struggle to score Touchdowns down inside the 20, we still have costly penalties in key situations, etc.... I can go on but these are the same mistakes that have killed us since 06. You can't expect to become a good team making these kinds of mistakes.

With that said, we have an opportunity to show an improvement in the mental toughness department with how we finish out the season. In previous years we would fall apart after a game like the one we just had Sunday. I want to see this team take control of the division this weekend, that's what good teams do. We're going to find out in a few days if this team is headed in the right direction under Garrett.
I'll buy that the defense is on the right track (minus Philly). Night and day from last year on that front. Our offense is still the same -_- Which is maddening. I truly believe that with better interior line Garrett's gameplan will work. I think our line really gimps the playcalling as well as our ability to take shots downfield. :(
Old 12-08-2011, 11:00 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I miss Andre Gurode today.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

No way :o He graded out something like -14 playing G for the Ravens.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I miss Andre Gurode today.
Costa is so bad, I get that sentiment, but Gurode is/was done. Nothing left in the tank.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
No way :o He graded out something like -14 playing G for the Ravens.
He graded out as a -14 for us as a Guard too. He's just better at C. Plus, he's playing depressed for no longer being a Cowboy. hahaha.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, we have got to do something at center. There is no way we can go into next year with Costa as the starter.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 12-09-2011, 02:34 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even believe this D is any better to be honest. We have had a good to great D for a few years and it was the team quitting on Wade which put us in such a huge hole. I think they have always performed at this level.

Even still on the Romo discussion. The most important point was made last page. At the end of the game. Who do you trust more??? The running game Or Romo? After Tony has gotten us the lead. With a minute left... Do you feel any trust whatsoever in that D to hold out??? He's the last problem this team has and there is no upgrade that we could potentially get that would account for that.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solving the C problem for the Cowboys is ridiculously easy.

There will be plenty of viable C prospect available in the late 1st or even 2nd round this year, some of them potentially elite. I think you could easily get a Michael Brewster or Peter Konz in the late 1st - mid 2nd range.

The only question is if Jerry wants to spend a 1st/2nd round pick on a C. But if you consider the extremely low bust-rate on Centers, and the importance a dominating Center has in a good offensive line (Nick Mangold), I would gladly spend a 1st/2nd on a Brewster or Konz if I was Jerry.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Solving the C problem for the Cowboys is ridiculously easy.

There will be plenty of viable C prospect available in the late 1st or even 2nd round this year, some of them potentially elite. I think you could easily get a Michael Brewster or Peter Konz in the late 1st - mid 2nd range.

The only question is if Jerry wants to spend a 1st/2nd round pick on a C. But if you consider the extremely low bust-rate on Centers, and the importance a dominating Center has in a good offensive line (Nick Mangold), I would gladly spend a 1st/2nd on a Brewster or Konz if I was Jerry.
I normally would be very against a C in the 1st, but I think it's such a glaring need, it's not a bad consideration. However, if you could Brewster in the 2nd, I'd feel much more comfortable with that.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 12-09-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I normally would be very against a C in the 1st, but I think it's such a glaring need, it's not a bad consideration. However, if you could Brewster in the 2nd, I'd feel much more comfortable with that.
Also don't know what the FA market will look like. :)

I'm curious though if Garrett will target a stout center or continue with the mobile transformation. Hardwick & Saturday are the likely headliners but if we go more undersized and mobile I'd keep an eye on Chris Myers(HOU) or Scott Wells (GB). Either way I see our interior OL as our biggest weakness and I hope we fix it in the offseason.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Also don't know what the FA market will look like. :)

I'm curious though if Garrett will target a stout center or continue with the mobile transformation. Hardwick & Saturday are the likely headliners but if we go more undersized and mobile I'd keep an eye on Chris Myers(HOU) or Scott Wells (GB). Either way I see our interior OL as our biggest weakness and I hope we fix it in the offseason.
I think I remember seeing that Birk (Balt) is free after this year. I think he's still got a little left in the tank.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 12-09-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Another site is reporting the Cowboys and Sensibaugh are close to a 5 year $22m extension.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 12-09-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Another site is reporting the Cowboys and Sensibaugh are close to a 5 year $22m extension.
Was about to post that. On DC.com they said there is an extension in place but have yet to disclose terms.

In another roster move, Tanner was placed on IR and WR Andre Holmes was promoted to the 53.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
calvinwatkins Cowboys working on new contract with Gerald Sensabaugh. Five-years about $22.5 million. Things are still working. Nothing is finalized.
Not bad...His play has been decent...still want a young Safety opposite him, but we have more pressing issues on OL and CB....
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Was about to post that. On DC.com they said there is an extension in place but have yet to disclose terms.

In another roster move, Tanner was placed on IR and WR Andre Holmes was promoted to the 53.
<3 Andre Holmes! One of my favorite small school guys was really happy we got him. Not sure how much he can possibly provide at this point though O_o Special teams fodder I guess :D

I don't mind Sensy's signing at all. Solid terms and he's played well with Elam running the defense. I can handle an Elam/Sensy combo for a while =) Hopefully that means we can end the safety in the 1st talk.