Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-11-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Costa has been playing with a concussion all season long.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way to go Bailey. Looks like Garrett's learning curve is improving... ever so slightly. ;)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bailey's leg strength can flucuate on those longer ones, but he rocketed that one. His kickoffs have improved tenfold.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-11-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I think Costa has been playing with a concussion all season long.
I think he was born with one. I've always favored Kowalski over Costa, so I'm glad he's finally getting a shot. He may very well solve our problem there. That's how high I am on him.

Don't let me down big boyyyy!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think he was born with one. I've always favored Kowalski over Costa, so I'm glad he's finally getting a shot. He may very well solve our problem there. That's how high I am on him.

Don't let me down big boyyyy!!!
So D....if we trade for Bynum/Gasol...are you hoping we keep both and try to make a run like that, or flip Gasol to someone else. Personally, I'd want the latter.

LAL has said they wont even do it...but that's all we'll take from them, apparently.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-11-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Costa getting a concussion might be the best injury this team could have :D
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

God we are a mistake prone team.

Tony safety
2 dropped passes
Fumble
2 PI penalties
Drop Pick 6

24-3 game without the mistakes.
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't worry we still have Fewell! So don't lose hope yet!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Also want to point out two ex Cowboys Roy Williams and Marion Barber have cost the Bears the last two games.

Being Cowboy makes you a f-up I guess.

It is like you become profoundly football stupid, lack concentration, and always wait for the right moment to screw the dog.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
Also want to point out two ex Cowboys Roy Williams and Marion Barber have cost the Bears the last two games.

Being Cowboy makes you a f-up I guess.

It is like you become profoundly football stupid, lack concentration, and always wait for the right moment to screw the dog.
In fairness...Roy Williams was a f-up before he landed in Dallas.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-11-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Don't worry we still have Fewell! So don't lose hope yet!
Always thought your DB Talent was over rated.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
In fairness...Roy Williams was a f-up before he landed in Dallas.
At least, we can accurately say Marion Barber and Roy Williams are doing more this season to help the Cowboys make the playoffs then they did before they left.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

If all I could have was a smart team. I would be happier.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If all I could have was a smart team. I would be happier.
I am sure Lions fans are saying the same thing.

I want a new DC for x mas!
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
At least, we can accurately say Marion Barber and Roy Williams are doing more this season to help the Cowboys make the playoffs then they did before they left.
Yep. :(

As for this team being stupid...see, it wasnt all on Wade after all. Garrett hasn't done anything to prevent the stupidity of some guys. I heard Oggs and Costa actually travel on a special bus of the shorter varierty.

edit...well, I'd agree with Roy at least. Not younger Barber. Worn out Barber was garbage, however.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid stop. Exactly what we needed.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Cmon defense!
Once BP left, MBIII was never the same.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

He was an RB who I respected a lot. Guy was a beast, I really liked him on your team.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Once BP left, MBIII was never the same.
Sorry edited my post to focus on the game. Yeah MBIII's style or running wasn't conducive to longevity. Injuries took their toll. He provided solid return for his draft slot though. Just wasn't worth the massive extension.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

This Kowalksi/Romo exchange is getting a little scary. They're def. not used to eachother. He's doing a good job blocking, however.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-11-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're moving the ball at will....Continue to put pts on the board and hope the defense holds at this point.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The Cat does look like he wants his job back. He's running through guys and the cuts have been ridiculous.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-11-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Good kick Bailey :)
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Bomber Bailey!!!
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

We need to stop playing for a FG and actually score. Get that stupid draw out of the playbook!!!!!!!!!