Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-11-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

What is sad about our D is they know what is going to happen and they let it .....
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Your memory sucks. How about strip sacking Brees?
Once. Just one?
Old 12-11-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
Once. Just one?
You said ever... And I imagine it's happened more that's just the one I clearly remembered. Sacks to end games aren't all that often.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Once. Just one?
Redskins game earlier this season, if i'm not mistaken.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
You said ever... And I imagine it's happened more that's just the one I clearly remembered. Sacks to end games aren't all that often.
Trogdor, I am pretty sure it might be one of maybe two times he has ended a game with a big play. Otherwise, he doesn't make big plays to ice games. He doesn't.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Redskins game earlier this season, if i'm not mistaken.
Don't think. I watched that one and no recollection of a big play to ice the game.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Point is, we don't have difference makers on the D in any critical mass.

Jenkins, who I had wanted, is always out of position. TNew, lol. Scandrick, Alan Ball.

Today, we get three picks if our DB play well. TNew and Alan Ball missed pretty easy picks.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could be wrong, but we probably lead the league in offsides and false starts. Same as it ever was, like wade all over again.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
yanksknicks
Veteran

I do think it time to blow this core up ... especially on the D.
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't think. I watched that one and no recollection of a big play to ice the game.
The Redskins got the ball back at the end of the game with some time and it ended on a strip sack. 100% sure of that, just not sure if it was Ware or Spencer.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
Could be wrong, but we probably lead the league in offsides and false starts. Same as it ever was, like wade all over again.
Ware, two of them. Why?

Zero sacks in the biggest game of the year?????

My point is the entire D lacks play makers and I think, by design, is week.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Point is, we don't have difference makers on the D in any critical mass.

Jenkins, who I had wanted, is always out of position. TNew, lol. Scandrick, Alan Ball.

Today, we get three picks if our DB play well. TNew and Alan Ball missed pretty easy picks.
Our secondary is awful, no doubt. But we need a pass rusher or two. We couldn't generate any rush.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
The Redskins got the ball back at the end of the game with some time and it ended on a strip sack. 100% sure of that, just not sure if it was Ware or Spencer.
Spencer, surprisingly, has a few of those types of plays. His problem is he is usually out of position when run to.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are still killin me. When our defensive weaknesses were addressed this offseason we added Abram Elam, Kenyon Coleman and Bruce Carter. We lost Bowen and brought back Mr. Invisible... Marcus Spears. THAT'S IT!!! You act like we're fielding a team that's chalk full of talent.

Hellloooooo??? Look at the friggin LOADED OFFENSE!!! Stop acting like the offense is doing something unexpected of themselves. Garrett took charge of the personnel, threw Rob a bone and said, "Here, fix it."

Oh wait... he did add Frank Walker.... LMAO. You get what you pay for. Alan Ball still plays premium minutes for crying out loud.

There isn't a DC in the NFL that could've done any better. If you think that, you're drunk.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ware, two of them. Why?

Zero sacks in the biggest game of the year?????

My point is the entire D lacks play makers and I think, by design, is week.
He's overcompensating because he feels like he is the only one that can get things done on defense up front.

Not surprising that Butler outshined Spencer... and I don't want anyone to give me some BS that Spencer played good run defense tonight, cause he didn't.

Of course, Jay Ratliff fans will say he's still doing good because he had 1 TFL on the big screen. LMAO.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Classic D logic. "If you disagree with what i have to say, you're stupid"
Old 12-11-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You guys are still killin me. When our defensive weaknesses were addressed this offseason we added Abram Elam, Kenyon Coleman and Bruce Carter. We lost Bowen and brought back Mr. Invisible... Marcus Spears. THAT'S IT!!! You act like we're fielding a team that's chalk full of talent.

Hellloooooo??? Look at the friggin LOADED OFFENSE!!! Stop acting like the offense is doing something unexpected of themselves. Garrett took charge of the personnel, threw Rob a bone and said, "Here, fix it."

Oh wait... he did add Frank Walker.... LMAO. You get what you pay for. Alan Ball still plays premium minutes for crying out loud.

There isn't a DC in the NFL that could've done any better. If you think that, you're drunk.
Oh, D, you sound delusional now.

This year, we have given up 3 games with double digit 4th Quarter leads. That is on the D.

And tonight, come on, that was putrid. The Safeties were never in position to make a play. The one ball Eli threw up on the winning drive. If the Safety is play properly that is an INT or knock down pass. Instead he is playing 35 yards off the LOS. That is the Coaches fault. 4th down if we do that right.

To boot, ever heard of Cover 2 when up by 12. Why are you in cover 1 giving up huge plays down the middle and the side line putting pressure on the underneath stuff???

DC is a meat head too for allowing these huge plays 15/20/30 yards when you are up 12 with 5 minutes?

I agree the players are magnificently stupid but Coach has to take responsibility for that also.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt even realize Tanner was placed on IR. Probably had something to do with me having no interest in following Dallas news after that Cards loss.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm not sure how many more of these kinda losses i can take.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Games like this almost make you not want to be a fan anymore. Even when Dez scored that touchdown I knew we were gonna lose. Rob Ryan is overrated as hell, and this team can't stop anyone. If an opposing offense just played a two minute drill on us all game we'd give up 85 points. Its so bad its almost laughable.

Thank god it's finals week at school. I guess I can just use this anger as motivation to study.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
He's overcompensating because he feels like he is the only one that can get things done on defense up front.

Not surprising that Butler outshined Spencer... and I don't want anyone to give me some BS that Spencer played good run defense tonight, cause he didn't.

Of course, Jay Ratliff fans will say he's still doing good because he had 1 TFL on the big screen. LMAO.
Maybe but frankly tonight I wanted to puke when Jacobs was bouncing his runs OFF TACKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF? Where is the OLB? Mostly Spencer but also Ware. Team is a mess and I can see them losing the final 3.

Sloppy. Sloppy, everywhere. Folks don't know what their jobs are. Blocked FG? I mean, how the ****?????

Blocked Punts, timeouts, blocked FGs, punting to Tom Brady, two pick six up by 4 scores in the 3rd, ......... today.

A mess and it starts with the Owner / GM picking imbeciles who don't play well on the big stage..
Old 12-11-2011, 11:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
If an opposing offense just played a two minute drill on us all game we'd give up 85 points.
Thisx100000000

As soon as the opposing team gets in a no huddle, our defense is absolutely ROASTED. It has happened all year long. The pass rush dies, the corners start giving huge cushions and the safeties play so damn deep they are rendered useless. It's ******* pathetic. I'm actually curious to watch this defense play against the Packers, just to see how bad Rodgers would skullfuck them.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Oh, D, you sound delusional now.

This year, we have given up 3 games with double digit 4th Quarter leads. That is on the D.

And tonight, come on, that was putrid. The Safeties were never in position to make a play. The one ball Eli threw up on the winning drive. If the Safety is play properly that is an INT or knock down pass. Instead he is playing 35 yards off the LOS. That is the Coaches fault. 4th down if we do that right.

To boot, ever heard of Cover 2 when up by 12. Why are you in cover 1 giving up huge plays down the middle and the side line putting pressure on the underneath stuff???

DC is a meat head too for allowing these huge plays 15/20/30 yards when you are up 12 with 5 minutes?

I agree the players are magnificently stupid but Coach has to take responsibility for that also.
Rob always takes responsibility. If he can, I don't need to defend him. But the fact is that our defense sucks because of the lack of talent. I'm in no way deflecting blame on them tonight. They couldn't contain for crap! But the way I look at it is all of this was pretty much expected. We did nothing to significantly improve our defense. NOTHING! Oh wow... we brought in a new DC... who expected him or anyone for that matter to fix our mess overnight??? Who???

I blame the guy making the personnel decisions. Garrett. The guy who got selfish in the offseason using up our assets to improve his offense. If we don't significantly upgrade the defense, then the same things will continue to happen.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thisx100000000

As soon as the opposing team gets in a no huddle, our defense is absolutely ROASTED. It has happened all year long. The pass rush dies, the corners start giving huge cushions and the safeties play so damn deep they are rendered useless. It's ******* pathetic. I'm actually curious to watch this defense play against the Packers, just to see how bad Rodgers would skullfuck them.
Skullfuck lol, love it. Your right, it's seriously pathetic. I bet Oklahoma State could move the ball on us in a no huddle offense. It's pathetic.

I don't even know what to say right now. Part of me just wants these 3 weeks to go by and not make the playoffs so I don't have the stress in my life lol.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Rob always takes responsibility. If he can, I don't need to defend him. But the fact is that our defense sucks because of the lack of talent. I'm in no way deflecting blame on them tonight. They couldn't contain for crap! But the way I look at it is all of this was pretty much expected. We did nothing to significantly improve our defense. NOTHING! Oh wow... we brought in a new DC... who expected him or anyone for that matter to fix our mess overnight??? Who???

I blame the guy making the personnel decisions. Garrett. The guy who got selfish in the offseason using up our assets to improve his offense. If we don't significantly upgrade the defense, then the same things will continue to happen.
Stop right there, Jerry Jones makes the personnel decisions. Blame him for keeping his pet projects who suck.

Sensy, played like garbage. Big deal. Scandrick, big deal. Newman, big deal. Bradie, big deal. Second extension for a tiny NT. Spears.

Hey now. Jerry Jones is to blame for the personnel.