Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-24-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our hurry up defense is borderline worst in nfl history. It's like the opposing offense is playing against air.

Luckily, we have a shot at all the marbles next weekend. Hopefully Romo is ok.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Newman

I have always defended him, but no more. I hate his tackling, I hate how he gives to much of a cushion on 3rd down and I can't wait til they just release or cut him in march.

We should call him twinkle feet, because all he does his tip toe all day long like he is playing in a puddle of water and he doesn't want to get his shoes wet.

He sucks and I just can't wait. I would be more happy with Scandrick than him....if we could've sign the guy from Oakland I can't see why we can't sign Rogers.......for half that much.

I hate Newman......
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlopez1 View Post
Does anybody know why the WR from Hillsdale is on the 53 man roster? If they want to protect him fine, but does he have that much upside?

If he leaves us and signs with another team I don't think 3 weeks is going make him a star plus he would go into another training camp and have to start over. Most PP stay with the team they went to camp with because they know the system and it most likely they will eventually move up. I know some do sign with other clubs, but most stay.

I know of the WR on GB practice squad...Tori Gurley...heard he has a lot of potential and has been offered active roster on another team and he turned it down.
We love this guy, and are pretty sure he takes over next year when Driver sails off into the sunset.

I think he could help us right now, but somehow we've been able to hang onto him on our practice squad. He must be banking a lot of $ under the table on this one....

For you guys, today's game was 100% meaningless and I feel bad for SOME of the fans who paid good coin today to see basically a preseason game. Meant totally nothing other than pride, which is overrated.

I can't wait til next week. Hope Romo's hand isn't broken... lotta swelling in that thing.

You need Dez & Miles to play well, with L'Ron Robinson to keep up his good work.
Felix will have a good game if he doesn't snap another hammy or something.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As soon as Romo got hurt it turned into a practice game. Not going to even try and judge what happened because we were already looking at next week.

As far as the season as a whole... we predicted pass rush would be a problem (it is). We predicted that our secondary is below average (it is). We predicted a terrible interior line would have Romo running for his life or hurt and a running game with no lanes (it is most of the time). Why get all pissed off and point at the team leaders? Seems like our obvious talent voids are crucial spots are causing us to lose...
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After the way this team has played int he 4th quarter, and blown leads, given games away, why should any of us have confidence that we are going to beat the G-men? As much as we may want it to happen. I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

The worst part of this team is the big problems have been the same for YEARS ...

1) D can't get stops at the end of games or end of the 2nd Quarter
2) Our LB in coverage are awful
3) Our QB makes bone headed mistakes in key games
4) Our play calling is pass heavy
5) We have poor gap control on Defense and it starts with a NT that can't 2 gap.
6) Our pass rush is suspect and it exposes safeties in deep coverage.
7) Our CB are soft.
8) We keep drafting guys who look great in shorts but are not great football players.
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
The worst part of this team is the big problems have been the same for YEARS ...

5) We have poor gap control on Defense and it starts with a NT that can't 2 gap.
7) Our CB are soft.
8) We keep drafting guys who look great in shorts but are not great football players.
Name one workout warrior who wasn't a good football player we have drafted between rounds 1-4 in the last 5 years... I can't think of one bro, besides freakin Jason Williams in the pathetic 09 draft, and that's reaching HARD. Don't even say Bruce Carter because he's a stud athlete, the kid can play. If your gonna blindly hate on the organization as usual, atleast back it up with facts.

Anyway, I think a big deal that has gone unnoticed is the loss of Josh Brent. He got hurt on thanksgiving and hasn't played since. Hopefully he comes back this week and gives the defense a boost.

As for next week, I don't have the most faith in this team, but if Romo is healthy we should be at least in the game at the end. I can't really say much else. Deep down I do think we are the better team, and I think we need to sack up, lace up the cleats, and go take the division crown. But Eli always balls on us and its a division game so you never know..

Last edited by CDCB14 : 12-25-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Name one workout warrior who wasn't a good football player we have drafted between rounds 1-4 in the last 5 years... I can't think of one bro, besides freakin Jason Williams in the pathetic 09 draft, and that's reaching HARD. Don't even say Bruce Carter because he's a stud athlete, the kid can play. If your gonna blindly hate on the organization as usual, atleast back it up with facts.

Anyway, I think a big deal that has gone unnoticed is the loss of Josh Brent. He got hurt on thanksgiving and hasn't played since. Hopefully he comes back this week and gives the defense a boost.

As for next week, I don't have the most faith in this team, but if Romo is healthy we should be at least in the game at the end. I can't really say much else. Deep down I do think we are the better team, and I think we need to sack up, lace up the cleats, and go take the division crown. But Eli always balls on us and its a division game so you never know..
Jason Williams
Robert Brewster
Bruce Carter
Stanback
Dez Bryant
Martellus Bennett
Felix Jones
Mike Jenkins
Anthony Spencer
Akwasi Owusu-Ansah

"Blind hate" for an organization that produces lots of mediocrity..... I guess if I have "blind hate" then it makes you a pom-pom b**ch.

And to correct you -- I said "look good in shorts" and that they were not "football players." That is somewhat different then work out warriors.

And let me be the first to say Dez and Jenkins might still get there.

Last edited by yanksknicks : 12-25-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:

7) Our CB are soft.
Just to further prove my point, here are our 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks from the last 5 drafts:

2006- 1st- Bobby Carpenter, 2nd- Anthony Fasano, 3rd- Jason Hatcher
2007- 1st- Anthony Spencer, 2nd- Traded for Roy Williams, 3rd- James Marten
2008- 1st- Felix Jones, 1st- Mike Jenkins, 2nd- Martellus Bennett 3rd- Traded
2009- 1st- Traded for Roy Williams, 2nd- Trade Down, 3rd- Jason Williams, 3rd- Robert Brewster
2010- 1st- Dez Bryant, 2nd- Sean Lee, 3rd- Traded to Pats to move up for Dez
2011- 1st- Tyron Smith, 2nd- Bruce Carter, 3rd- DeMarco Murray

Therefore, over the past 5 drafts we have drafted one, if you even call Jason Williams a workout warrior, and that was all the way in the 3rd round. Every other player we drafted was a good college football player. Obviously all picks didn't pan out (Carpenter, Marten, entire 2009 draft) but these past 5 classes probably rank in the top half of the league, even including the 2009 draft which we got pretty much nothing from.

You can even throw Dez and Tyron Smith in there, but there both developing into great players so your point is moot.

Yes, our two minute defense is horrific, our linebackers couldn't cover my mom in a phone booth, Ratliff isn't a true NT, we can be pass happy at times, and we could use some improved secondary play.

But claiming we draft to many workout warriors is just dead wrong. We hardly draft any. If anything, after about round 4, you want to draft workout warriors with potential so you can develop them, because odds are your not finding good players with good talent that late in the draft. Sign me up for workout warriors galore in round 5-7.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Jason Williams
Robert Brewster
Bruce Carter
Stanback
Dez Bryant
Martellus Bennett
Felix Jones
Mike Jenkins
Anthony Spencer
Akwasi Owusu-Ansah

"Blind hate" for an organization that produces lots of mediocrity..... I guess if I have "blind hate" then it makes you a pom-pom b**ch.

And to correct you -- I said "look good in shorts" and that they were not "football players." That is somewhat different then work out warriors.

And let me be the first to say Dez and Jenkins might still get there.
Jason Williams, Brewster, and Akwasi were all garbage, and they were 3rd and 4th round picks.

Mediocrity? Every team has mediocrity. This is the NFL. 31 teams go home losers every year. Just stop.

How can you say Dez, Felix, Mike Jenkins, Spencer, and Bruce Carter were bad picks because they look good in shorts? Dez is an animal, when healthy felix is a baller, Jenkins has gone to a pro-bowl and is playing a lot better, you can do alot worse than spencer, and Carter is still a rookie. LOL you are something else.

OBVIOUSLY they look good in shorts dude. They are physical specimens. This is the NFL, not high school baseball. They are all 6'3'' 245 pounds running 4.4 40's. What do you want them to look like? Fat and slow? Did Adrian peterson look good in shorts? What about Patrick Peterson? How about Calvin Johnson? Are they bad?

And did you really just bring stanback into this equation? The dude was a flyer 4th round pick 5 years ago.

Get outta here dude. Your not justified at all. This is the dumbest argument i've seen in a while. I know that you hate on everything even if the team won 5 straight super bowls, but get outta here bro. Goodnight Scrooge.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 12-25-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Jason Williams, Brewster, and Akwasi were all garbage, and they were 3rd and 4th round picks.

Mediocrity? Every team has mediocrity. This is the NFL. 31 teams go home losers every year. Just stop.

How can you say Dez, Felix, Mike Jenkins, Spencer, and Bruce Carter were bad picks because they look good in shorts? Dez is an animal, when healthy felix is a baller, Jenkins has gone to a pro-bowl and is playing a lot better, you can do alot worse than spencer, and Carter is still a rookie. LOL you are something else.

OBVIOUSLY they look good in shorts dude. They are physical specimens. This is the NFL, not high school baseball. They are all 6'3'' 225 pounds running 4.4 40's. What do you want them to look like? Fat and slow? Did Adrian peterson look good in shorts? What about Patrick Peterson? How about Calvin Johnson? Are they bad?

And did you really just bring stanback into this equation? The dude was a flyer 4th round pick 5 years ago.

Get outta here dude. Your not justified at all. This is the dumbest argument i've seen in a while. I know that you hate on everything even if the team won 5 straight super bowls, but get outta here bro. Goodnight Scrooge.
You are such a damn argumentative idiot.

You ask for example of us drafting guys who are athletic but not great football players -- I give you the list -- then you proceed to excuse away the less than stellar performance these players have given this organization.

Ostrich meet sand. BRO!!!!!! Good night Peter Pan!
Old 12-25-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Did Barry Sanders, Eric Dickerson, T.O., Randy Moss, Reggie White, Too Tall Jones, Walter Peyton, Earl Campbell, Jim Brown, Kellen Winslow, Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, Vincent Jackson, Gale Sayers, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Ronnie Lott, OJ Simpson, or Bo mother f*ckin Jackson look bad in shorts?

I don't think so. I bet they all looked pretty damn sexy. So they must have been bad right?

Just stop. Later kid.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You are such a damn argumentative idiot.

You ask for example of us drafting guys who are athletic but not great football players -- I give you the list -- then you proceed to excuse away the less than stellar performance these players have given this organization.

Ostrich meet sand. BRO!!!!!! Good night Peter Pan!
How is Dez, Bruce Carter, Mike Jenkins, or Felix not good football players? They are lol. The only one I would downgrade to SOLID would be spencer.

You're unreal dude. But you're right, if you don't have 4 straight lombardi trophies and 2678432 hall of famers on your current roster the team is awful.

You argument in baseless.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ew-york-giants

Here pretty much sums up how I feel.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
How is Dez, Bruce Carter, Mike Jenkins, or Felix not good football players? They are lol. The only one I would downgrade to SOLID would be spencer.

You're unreal dude. But you're right, if you don't have 4 straight lombardi trophies and 2678432 hall of famers on your current roster the team is awful.

You argument in baseless.
I would never use the word "SOLID" to describe Felix or Carter or Dez. More like injury prone.

And, no, 4 Lombardis in a row is not my measuring stick. You have presented an insane argument to try and discredit what the link above RATIONALLY says and what I agree with.

Over the last 15 years, we have sucked and one common denominator exists. Jerrah, the organization as you call it.

The only irrational person here is you with your BRO and man crushes on guys who look good in shorts. So, hope springs eternal!

Last edited by yanksknicks : 12-25-2011 at 12:45 AM.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ew-york-giants

Here pretty much sums up how I feel.
Not that I believe the Cowboys will win next week, but you and JJT should go on a dinner date. You'd probably get married by Valentine's Day!

JJT is arguably the worst sports writer in the nation and the most blind cowboys hater i've ever seen. I think Romo must've piped his girl...
Old 12-25-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I would never use the word "SOLID" to describe Felix or Carter or Dez. More like injury prone.

And, no, 4 Lombardis in a row is not my measuring stick. You have presented an insane argument to try and discredit what the link above says and what I agree with.
How can you claim those guys only looked good in shorts? Dez, Carter, Felix, Spencer, and Jenkins were all multiple time all-conference and/or all-americans in college. Your argument has no validity at all. If we drafted vernon gholston or aaron maybin you'd have a case, but we didn't....
Old 12-25-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Another example of why we suck.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...-went-dow.html
Old 12-25-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
How can you claim those guys only looked good in shorts? Dez, Carter, Felix, Spencer, and Jenkins were all multiple time all-conference and/or all-americans in college. Your argument has no validity at all. If we drafted vernon gholston or aaron maybin you'd have a case, but we didn't....
Not good football players. None of them. Great athletes.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

And worse yet, I will be glued to the TV next Sunday and likely be shaking my head trying to figure out what the hell is <insert name> thinking on that play?
Old 12-25-2011, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I purposely delayed posting anything until I let the emotion of the game subside and I could actually think clearly about my thoughts on the team. I think Trogdor hit the nail on the head, we knew who this team was walking into the season, everyone picked out the weaknesses and tempered expectation. I dont see why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over a 17 point loss without your starting QB for 90% of the game and a gimped RB.

Everyone and their brother knew it would have to be a shoot out of sorts to win this game. Philly has the kryptonite of this defense, athleticism across the board. Rob called a good game play, plenty of pressure; Vick was just too shifty in the pocket and escaped plenty of almost sacks. Avoiding sacks and athletic players running through soft zone coverage equals what we saw. Offenses know the way to attack the defense is to run plenty of the spread and isolate the players not used to defending in space. Which there are plenty ( Brooking, James, Spencer or any lineman dropping into zone.)

Once Tony went down the game was over, McGee is a check down king afraid to throw the ball 10 yards down the field. No wonder why Jerry put in a claim for Orton and for all the Romo haters, that is what your team would look like without him. He may make mistakes but he masks a lot of flaws on this offense and keeps drives alive therefore keeping opposing offenses off of the field.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever happened to Akwasi Owusu Ansa? I remember loving him as a 3rd round steal in the 2010 draft.

Did the 'Boys ever give him a shot at playing safety?
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Whatever happened to Akwasi Owusu Ansa? I remember loving him as a 3rd round steal in the 2010 draft.

Did the 'Boys ever give him a shot at playing safety?
That was the plan all along. He just never looked comfortable. He wasn't a particularly good special teamer either. I loved the pick it just didn't pan out. With his size and skillset I wouldn't be surprised to see him develop into a decent corner. Injuries slowed down his progress even further.

Think he was signed by the Jags most recently.

I'm just going to avoid those posts by yanks every week. It's becoming more and more irrational to even attempt to reason. Although I will poke at one point. :D

"Spencer is a GREAT athlete but not a football player". Umm. He sets the edge and is an excellent run stopper but doesn't have the athleticism to beat his man and get to the QB. He's the prototypical "football player" that lacks that elite measurable to finish the play. He shouldn't be a Cowboy next season but please stop the emotional rants lacking insight after every loss.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:53 AM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

opened up christmas gift to find Cowboys vs Giants tickets this coming week! Looks like it'll be a fun next weekend! Go Cowboys!
Old 12-25-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not good football players. None of them. Great athletes.
And this makes absolutely no sense, what so ever. In the slightest bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote