Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-30-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 3 Days Left

I will be honest..i will probably not see the game just for the fact that I will be traveling at that time and I hate following it on the radio o internet. But I am sure when I get home somebody or somehow I will find out the score as soon as I enter the house. If we win..I will have a great smile and if we lose....i will be a little disappointed. But I will still wake up the next morning and for a while it will be hard to read all the articles about how bad we are and our next step. In a week.....all the Cowboy talk will subside and I will continue to wait for next season.

So..no matter what I will still be a fan no matter what happens Sunday....For me and I don't think for Romo...is it a deciding game..He will still be our starting QB and give us our best chance at a SB in the coming years.

But I will say this.... i think they need to come out swinging and put some pt on the board really fast.....I think they should come in with 3 WR for the 1st series and jsut ram it out their #$$%. That is our strength.
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:30 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, i'm on board 100% with Romo, despite the outcome of the game. He has been amazing all season long, consistently putting this team in the position to win, if not taking us ahead himself. I find it laughable that Cowboys "fans" can still claim this game will have a huge effect on his legacy. If anyone has been consistently great this season it has been Romo, and i'll be at peace with whatever outcome. Obviously i want the win, because i think we're talented enough to make a playoff run, but even if we lose, i'm confident that we have pieces in place to improve our team even more next season.

With that said, let's go get 'em Boys! I hope the defense comes out fired up, blitzing Eli like crazy, forcing his WRs to react quickly and Eli to make quick reads, force him into making mistakes. Giants WRs are good for at least two or three plays where they're not on the same page, so we need to capitalize off those errant throws. I feel good about this game.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:41 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
OT: Anyone see Dez is being sued (again) for not paying his bills (again)?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nt-sued-again/

Guess he changed agents to see if he can get some sucker money from him. But as someone wrote "If this were about Tom Brady, the story would be about how Tom wants more money so he can donate to more charities all over the world." .... or better yet another classic "but you know how it is. Too many people are just waiting for Dez to do anything so they can talk about how he's wasting his talent"

LOL! Nothing to see here. Move along!

I can already see Section 8 Housing and Food Stamps in Dez's future. Everything he touches turns to ka-ka. He has this Mike Tyson thing about him.
Has this caused Dez to miss a game? Does this have anything to do with playing football? It's just a case of a young player that's dumb with their money. I don't wish bad money problems on anyone, but personally I don't give a **** that Dez isn't paying his bills. I've never heard of a player getting suspended for owing people money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Nicks is injured this game, hamstring, so he'll be hampered. Should devote our attention to Cruz this game and try to man up Jenkins on Nicks. Was thinking about going to Austin for New Years, maybe I'll get a room another night to watch the game out there. Pumped for this.
Injured or not, he's still a monster target if he's on the field. Plus for some odd reason they keep putting Alan Ball on the opposing team's best receivers at random times. I don't care if it's zone. I don't want Alan Ball even looking at Nicks. It might be bad luck.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:23 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, after reading all those stories of fandom I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who was too young to remember the SB's. I was born in 89, my proudest memories include a rundown Emmitt Smith chasing Walter Payton's record haha. I'm apart of the generation of Cowboy fans that only knows mediocrity, maybe explains my impatience with the current team... GET ME SOME PLAYOFF WINS DAMNIT!!
Old 12-30-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't even realize Anthony Spencer was a FA this off-season. Guess OLB and CB are pretty high up? Ugh. I wish I felt more comfortable about the interior of our offensive line because I really want to address the entire draft AND FA towards defense. ILB, OLB, CB, and S could all use premium upgrades next year.

D line also needs some players, but I think Josh Brent is a find, Spears will be back, Ratliff can play more DE as he gets older, so were ok there. Would like 1 more impact guy up front though.

Still, I'd place finding an impact Safety, Corner, and pass rusher atop my off-season list. A guy who can roam the secondary and bait the QB into turnovers, a CB you can put on an island and feel comfortable about(who doesn't want this lol), and a pas rusher who can get 10 sacks. For goodness sakes we have Ware getting 15+ annually how hard is it to get 10 sacks opposite that?

I don't hate Spencer, but losing him fills a hole. He also has 70 tackles, so he does help. I'd just rather get more stout up front and get another edge guy who is all about getting after the QB. Spencer is going to end up in a 4-3 somewhere and be a really solid player for someone, just not what we were expecting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't like this game at all. We aren't great at home, we're banged up (although so is Romo so that's a wash), and you guys have a quiet confidence about you. It feels like the Cowboys are really trying to shut up the media.

And we're overconfident. The Giants always suck when they're the favorite.

And we're talking too much.

I just don't like this game. Especially with Ballard out.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't even realize Anthony Spencer was a FA this off-season. Guess OLB and CB are pretty high up? Ugh. I wish I felt more comfortable about the interior of our offensive line because I really want to address the entire draft AND FA towards defense. ILB, OLB, CB, and S could all use premium upgrades next year.

D line also needs some players, but I think Josh Brent is a find, Spears will be back, Ratliff can play more DE as he gets older, so were ok there. Would like 1 more impact guy up front though.

Still, I'd place finding an impact Safety, Corner, and pass rusher atop my off-season list. A guy who can roam the secondary and bait the QB into turnovers, a CB you can put on an island and feel comfortable about(who doesn't want this lol), and a pas rusher who can get 10 sacks. For goodness sakes we have Ware getting 15+ annually how hard is it to get 10 sacks opposite that?

I don't hate Spencer, but losing him fills a hole. He also has 70 tackles, so he does help. I'd just rather get more stout up front and get another edge guy who is all about getting after the QB. Spencer is going to end up in a 4-3 somewhere and be a really solid player for someone, just not what we were expecting here.
I too wanted interior offensive line help earlier in the year, but the season wore our defense thin and it exposed all our glaring weaknesses out there. We have the offense to compete with the big boys, and we have some pieces on defense to have a top ten unit (more than enough defense for an offense that scores in the top five regularly). If we dedicated the entire draft towards defense, i'd be okay with that. I'm pretty sure we can lure an offensive lineman or two in through FA. We need pass rush and secondary help in the worst way. I'm with E-Man, i don't even want Ball looking at any WRs anymore, much less manning up against them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I really don't like this game at all. We aren't great at home, we're banged up (although so is Romo so that's a wash), and you guys have a quiet confidence about you. It feels like the Cowboys are really trying to shut up the media.

I think this is really you just setting your expectations low purposely. The Giants are the favorite and are at home, and our quarterback's throwing hand is injured. This has all the makings of a Giants domination, i just hope our defense comes out fired up, ready to prove something.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I too wanted interior offensive line help earlier in the year, but the season wore our defense thin and it exposed all our glaring weaknesses out there. We have the offense to compete with the big boys, and we have some pieces on defense to have a top ten unit (more than enough defense for an offense that scores in the top five regularly). If we dedicated the entire draft towards defense, i'd be okay with that. I'm pretty sure we can lure an offensive lineman or two in through FA. We need pass rush and secondary help in the worst way. I'm with E-Man, i don't even want Ball looking at any WRs anymore, much less manning up against them.

I think this is really you just setting your expectations low purposely. The Giants are the favorite and are at home, and our quarterback's throwing hand is injured. This has all the makings of a Giants domination, i just hope our defense comes out fired up, ready to prove something.
I am setting them low. You're right. Bc knowing my Giants, this has all the ingredients of a Giant let down. I just feel it. The signs are there. We should win but I just have a feeling we're choking this one.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am setting them low. You're right. Bc knowing my Giants, this has all the ingredients of a Giant let down. I just feel it. The signs are there. We should win but I just have a feeling we're choking this one.
Sometimes I think you guys completely forget who you are playing. But hey, won't knock you for low expectations, makes dealing with the game easier. It's just funny to see 90% of you guys talking like this. Like the Cowboys are the Steelers when it comes to these games, like this entire scenario isn't setting up for a monumental failure, like we haven't lost ridiculously bad in this scenario before.

Your playing the Cowboys this week. At home, with momentum. Not really sure what there is to worry about.

Even more so, this is really all that needs to be said:

^ That's the only thing we know we'll see for certain in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 12-30-2011 at 04:01 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ballard? You feel down because you don't have Ballard?

You Giant fans really have a way of looking at the glass half empty.

You really think your team will lose don't you... LOL. That's sad.

It's amazing cause when you guys are defending how good your players are, it's like they are either underrated by everyone else, or simply the best.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I kind've feel the same way. Boys are going to steamroll the Giants. And that's not even blind homerism talking. Giants are mediocre...so are the Cowboys...I just feel really confident about this game and it has more to do with how much the Giants are talking compared to how little the Boys are. I think the team surprises Sunday night.

Then they'll likely get blown out by the Lions or lose a close one to the 49ers where they beat themselves the next week.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants are talking? I haven't heard any bulletin board material at all.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
I kind've feel the same way. Boys are going to steamroll the Giants. And that's not even blind homerism talking. Giants are mediocre...so are the Cowboys...I just feel really confident about this game and it has more to do with how much the Giants are talking compared to how little the Boys are. I think the team surprises Sunday night.

Then they'll likely get blown out by the Lions or lose a close one to the 49ers where they beat themselves the next week.
Please don't say this. We are not going to steam roll the Giants at all. Have you watched the team this year? I'm just hoping we don't get steam rolled.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
nothing really that scathing...but just a lot of talking from multiple players...

Quote:
Please don't say this. We are not going to steam roll the Giants at all. Have you watched the team this year? I'm just hoping we don't get steam rolled.
Well I have no impact on the game...and if I'm wrong I'm wrong...just a feeling I have. I don't think it's going to be a buffalo like game...but I think they get control early and the game is about as much of a blowout as a division game will be. Boys win by 10.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

My offseason wish list

ON D, I just hope Josh Brent takes the job away from Ratliff and we finally get rid of our two old ILB. Let Spencer go and move Ware to SOLB and Butler to WOLB. Plus get rid of TNew and Alan Ball

On O, two new interior linemen, a real speed RB who can run routes and a real TE with speed to push Witten for snaps. Bye bye Felix and Martellus.

I would prefer to do trades but everyone says "never" so I won't bother. If we could trade, I'd move Witten, Dez/Austin, and Felix. If the Rams end up with Luck then I could see a Romo trade to a team in need with somehow Bradford coming back to Dallas.

I really want to get younger and much faster even if the talent back pound for pound is not the same for 2012/13 but better for 14/15/16..

Last edited by yanksknicks : 12-30-2011 at 10:04 PM.
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Wow, not listening much huh?

Jacobs coming out twice hating something Cowboys related. Tuck. Some other clown also apparently.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Even more so, this is really all that needs to be said:

^ That's the only thing we know we'll see for certain in the game.
Damn. Ball looks like he has no idea what the hell a football is in that pic. How he's still here is beyond me.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Damn. Ball looks like he has no idea what the hell a football is in that pic. How he's still here is beyond me.
Ball actually hasn't been completely awful this year.

As for the poster above who talked about trading all of those pieces and acquiring Bradford, this isn't madden. None of that stuff will ever happen.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, not listening much huh?

Jacobs coming out twice hating something Cowboys related. Tuck. Some other clown also apparently.
Tuck saying he hates the Cowboys is talking trash? Wow you guys are pretty think skinned. Give me quotes otherwise I'm just going to believe you guys are making things up. The only guy talking trash so far is of course from the Ryan family. As usual they talk and talk and talk.

Quote:
“I want them to be there when we win the East, and I’ll probably steal a couple of [championship] T-shirts and make sure they get them, because that’s what we’re there for,” Ryan said Friday at the Cowboys practice facility.

“I know they’re going to see the Empire State Building, probably see their Uncle Rex and Cousin Matthew [Russo, a retired FDNY fire marshal],” Ryan said. “But they’re there to watch their dad become a champion, again. So that’s what we’re going to do.”

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My offseason wish list
If we could trade, I'd move Witten, Dez/Austin, and Felix. If the Rams end up with Luck then I could see a Romo trade to a team in need with somehow Bradford coming back to Dallas.
I love this. So much.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
I love this. So much.
Why did you eliminate the whole thought?
Old 12-31-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why did you eliminate the whole thought?
I don't know how you expect to be taken seriously when your master plan involves trading away basically the 4 best offensive players on this team.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
I don't know how you expect to be taken seriously when your master plan involves trading away basically the 4 best offensive players on this team.
Ummm ya, tell me that's a joke
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy New Year everyone, let's start off the new year by kicking some Giants butt!!!
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wanted to tell you guys that I am 100% rooting for the Boys tonight, but I hope it's a back & forth thriller so both teams fans' go thru that roller-coaster of emotions!

I want you guys to win simply because that means I get to see my team come here next season for a game. If the Giants win, we go there again next season.

I also like Romo, Miles, and Ware, Witten and those guys deserve a playoff game here next week against hopefully the Lions. What a rematch that would be.

Now tonight could be anything.... you guys could play inspired with an us-vs-the world attitude and win 31-21. Or you could lay an egg just like in Philly 3 years ago.

The Giants are Jekyl & Hyde too... I've seen many home games for them where they're booing Eli and the team in the first half, but by the end of the game they're great fans as they win.

Good luck, and may the refs be on your side tonight!