Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-01-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks yanksknicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
On Rotoworld it says that michael griffin isn't going to get re-signed by tennessee. Much more durable than laron landry and more consistent in coverage.

Make it happen Jerry.
Why let him go if he is better then Laron?

Any RB we can get in FA you know of?? Real NT?
yanksknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
I really think this defense can take the next step by adding speed. We agree on that.

If Bruce Carter pans out that helps immensely, then we need to sign either Michael Griffin or Laron Landry at the other safety spot. This defense needs speed.

What a fall from grace for terence newman. 4 years ago he was almost unbeatable (didn't give up a TD in 2 years) and was the big 12 60 and 100 meter champion at kansas state. Now he's slow as hell and couldn't cover a rhino in a phone booth. It's terrible.
You could argue his play cost us both GMen game ... not forgetting the dropped pick six in Dallas.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
Why let him go if he is better then Laron?
Well it says he has had a good season, so maybe he has problems with the front office or coaching staff?

Aaron Ross is also a free agent. I think he is terrible, but anything is better than Newman at this point.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Well it says he has had a good season, so maybe he has problems with the front office or coaching staff?

Aaron Ross is also a free agent. I think he is terrible, but anything is better than Newman at this point.
Hate UoT guys. Pass.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksknicks View Post
Hate UoT guys. Pass.
Agree, I hated him as a prospect. Terrible hips in turn and run with no make up speed.

I have been on the "True NT" bandwagon for a while now. Kills 2 birds with one stone because Ratliff would be a beast DE. A down 3 of Ratliff-True NT-Hatcher with lissemore, brent, coleman and spears rotating in would be pretty damn good. Accompany that with a pass rushing threat in replacement of spencer and bruce carter at ILB, and our front 7 is drastically improved.

We don't be amazing on defense after 1 off season, but we can get significantly better.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Adding injury to insult, not that it matters but Kyle Kosier tore his MCL, and Mike Jenkins re-injured his shoulder and might need surgery.

None of it really matters for next season, just though it was worth mentioning.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Just read something that said we averaged 3 yards a carry tonight.

A healthy DeMarco Murray along with drafting DeCastro would transform this offense from good to elite. It would be like going Super Saiyan lol.

I WANT DeCASTRO!
Old 01-02-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Pick 14

Do we go solid OL or solid DE? I think we get the best player on the board at 14. I don't think we draft down. I would like DeCastro, but sure would be nice addition on the DL side.

Pick 14 is a good start I just think he has to be OL or DL. Can we start cutting players now?

Out: Newman and Ball get them a one way ticket out of here.

Anybody know FA for next year?
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:05 AM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlopez1 View Post
Do we go solid OL or solid DE? I think we get the best player on the board at 14. I don't think we draft down. I would like DeCastro, but sure would be nice addition on the DL side.

Pick 14 is a good start I just think he has to be OL or DL. Can we start cutting players now?

Out: Newman and Ball get them a one way ticket out of here.

Anybody know FA for next year?
I think Jerry dumped Newman's corpse in the Jersey swamp before boarding the 2:00am flight back to Dallas.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

This team has 21 free agents I believe. That means this team is going to look very different for the first time in a while.

I have no problem with that.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

I really think this team can be a whole lot better with changes in the secondary. Let Elam walk, and cut Newman. Fire Campo and possibly maxie.

We just need a philosophy change back there. It's just not working.

On a positive note though, Mike Jenkins played at a pro-bowl level this year. He didn't get picks, but he locked his guy or zone down 99% of the time.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jenkins

A lot of people talk about him not being a good corner, but I think he is a baller and he comes to play. The reason he gets burned sometimes is that he go up against the number one 1 WR. And since we can't provided a pass rush he can't cover for every. If u notice if the opposing QB is scrambling and it's a 3rd down..they will most of the time throw to Newman because Newman plays so far of his receiver even when the QB is being pressure...that is time u need to be on his hip but Newman does the opposite.

They never throw to Jenkins when the QB is scrambing because Jenkins always has good position on post or fly routes.....he is always there to contest the pass.....

I think most of the FA are backups.....and it very common in football to have a lot of FA....players don't really sign for to many years in this sport unless u are a Pro Bowler.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kept my mouth shut for the majority of the season as I don't want to get too into what happens each game. Here are my thoughts on the team for this season. (If anyone cares)

QB - As much as I have been a hater on Romo in the past, I have to say it isn't his fault that we are 8-8. He had a Pro Bowl season but so did a few others guys in the NFC. If Romo can play like that coming off the injury from last year and the ones he sustained this year I am interested in what he can do completely healthy. With that said, with all the injuries I think it is time that we sign/ draft a QB that can win ball games if we he gets hurt; let's be honest here, Stephen McGee is not ever going to be the answer.

RB- Murray was brilliant, wish he hadn't gotten hurt, it will be great to see him back. Everyone is calling for someone to be cut, if anyone deserves to be cut right now it is Felix Jones, he runs more East and West than anyone I have watched in a long time, he costs us yards because he is a too finesse runner. Actually who I really hope we resign is Sammy Morris, he ran like a man that was playing for something everytime he got the ball, there was no taking plays off for him, he played like every play might be his last and that was nice to finally see.

FB- Fiametta isn't bad but needs to get better

WR- I think we are pretty set at Receiver the way Robinson played this year, if we stay healthy I think we could have one of the top corps in the league.

TE- Witten is a Hall of Famer and hasn't shown any signs of slowing down and is a great leader in the locker room. Bennett actually looked a lot better this year, we shall see what happens here though.

OT- I think Doug Free was exposeed as LT this year, he has slow feet and isn't as athletic as a lot of guys he faces but i think he and Smith are solid overall.

OG- We need new starters, they are embarrassing.

C- Need for someone to learn how to snap the ball and block..

DE- It's time to move Ratliff to End, he dropped in production at the nose and it's not like any of our Ends have been outstanding.

NT - Let's go draft or sign a big guy to just clog holes, doesn't need to be a spectacular pass rusher just a guy who can stop the run and take up blocks.

OLB - Spencer was average and Victor Butler didn't look any worse. Ware is a top player in the league.

MLB - If any of the want to leave let them leave but if we can keep all of them they don't do a bad job. Sean Lee is a star in the making.

CB- Jenkins was lockdown when healthy, Newman was exposed, but remember we was hurt for the majority of the season, Scandrick played well but other than that it was a rough crew.

S - My thought is maybe move Newman to Free Safety if he is already under contract, he likes to give cushion so let's let him play center field. Sensy and Elam weren't impressive at all.

HC - Can we please fire him? His playcalling is terrible, he clearly doesn't motivate anyone. What is he doing worth keeping him?

DC- Rob Ryan is fine, we didn't have a true offseason for the players to learn his system so give him some time.

GM - PLEASE find a GM and quit letting Jerry make decisions.

Biggest Needs:
Defensive Secondary (3/4 spots)
Guard (Both)
Center
Nose Tackle
Defensive End

14th Pick means there will be some good talent available so let's hope we make some good picks.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a tough break guys. Hopefully Romo gets more respect around the league for playing as well as he did last night.

What surprised me was how flat the Cowboys were to start out the game. How do you come into a game that is essentially a playoff game and come out so flat? That was unacceptable to me.

All week I was nervous bc the Cowboys had a quiet resolve about them, they seemed hungry and were set on proving everyone wrong, prove that they were mentally tough and they can overcome adversity and come into a hostile environment with everything on the line and deliver.

Then they came out so flat. I was shocked. I didn't see that coming. It seemed like Romo was the only one who came out ready to play. And how does that not fire the rest of the team up? Your qb is giving you everything he's got, playing with that hand and you show up flat? How can you do that after seeing how hard your qb is busting his butt?

That was shocking.

I also love Ware, I've stated many times he's a future HOFer, but it's starting to become a pattern for him to disappear in big games. I'll give Ware a pass though, the guy is a flat out monster and probably the best front 7 defender in the league, if not the best, definitely top 3.

But the body language of the Cowboys was shocking to me. I expected more fight. That's a problem that needs to be fixed.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing that should be mentioned in all this defense bashing. We scored less than 20 on 6 occasions this year. We were 1-5 in those games. And there's a good chance Robinson doesn't sign.

I don't think we can ignore WR and backup TE as a need in the offseason.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
That was a tough break guys. Hopefully Romo gets more respect around the league for playing as well as he did last night.

What surprised me was how flat the Cowboys were to start out the game. How do you come into a game that is essentially a playoff game and come out so flat? That was unacceptable to me.

All week I was nervous bc the Cowboys had a quiet resolve about them, they seemed hungry and were set on proving everyone wrong, prove that they were mentally tough and they can overcome adversity and come into a hostile environment with everything on the line and deliver.

Then they came out so flat. I was shocked. I didn't see that coming. It seemed like Romo was the only one who came out ready to play. And how does that not fire the rest of the team up? Your qb is giving you everything he's got, playing with that hand and you show up flat? How can you do that after seeing how hard your qb is busting his butt?

That was shocking.

I also love Ware, I've stated many times he's a future HOFer, but it's starting to become a pattern for him to disappear in big games. I'll give Ware a pass though, the guy is a flat out monster and probably the best front 7 defender in the league, if not the best, definitely top 3.

But the body language of the Cowboys was shocking to me. I expected more fight. That's a problem that needs to be fixed.
If you were shocked, you haven't been watching this team. Also, Romo didn't play that well. The offense scored 14 points and zero in the 1st half. Then again, I may have been watching a different game.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post

CB- Jenkins was lockdown when healthy, Newman was exposed, but remember we was hurt for the majority of the season, Scandrick played well but other than that it was a rough crew.

S - My thought is maybe move Newman to Free Safety if he is already under contract, he likes to give cushion so let's let him play center field. Sensy and Elam weren't impressive at all.
Newman is done. Can't run. He is symptomatic of this team - too passive. NO thanks.

Quote:
HC - Can we please fire him? His playcalling is terrible, he clearly doesn't motivate anyone. What is he doing worth keeping him?

DC- Rob Ryan is fine, we didn't have a true offseason for the players to learn his system so give him some time.
I'm not necessarily defending JG, but I find it odd that the offense was 2nd in the league, yet you want Garrett run out of town and give Ryan a pass.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That was shocking.

It shouldn't be all that shocking, it's been the same song and dance with this team year after year. They're mental midgets that can't rise to the occasion on the big stage, this core group has been together for a long time now with nothing to show for it... and that includes the HC. I don't know why anybody would be expecting this team to all of a sudden "get it" and change that pattern over night.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:

That was shocking.

I really don't think it was coming out flat, I just think it's obvious that Terence Newman is that bad. He shouldn't even be on a Division III college football team right now.

If he mans up and tackles Pascoe short of the sticks on that 3rd down, the game is COMPLETELY different. Instead he gets hurdled, 3 plays later he got embarrassed by Cruz, and the onslaught began.

It's amazing how one player can cost a team so much, in the ultimate team sport that is football. Not to mention, not falling on those 2 fumbles that a pop warner kid would've recovered didn't help either.

The giants definitely deserved to win, but the stars were aligned pretty nicely for them as well. Jacobs fumble falls right into Sensabaugh's lap, only to get kicked 10 yards back into Eli's waiting arms? If that isn't a movie script i don't know what is lol.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Also, does anyone find it fitting that the Giants last 2 games were a stinker against the skins, and an average game against a ridiciously overrated Jets team, but against us they look like the 1985 bears?

Gotta love it. I'm telling you, some lady in lousianna has a voo-doo doll on the cowboys and is laughing hysterically. This team is cursed lol. Those 2 fumbles we didn't recover... I don't even know what to say.

But, I digress.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
yanksknicks
Veteran

We don't have bad luck guys -- we have ignorant, stupid, show boating players who should be unemployed. Look at the Jets with their WR Corps ... same story.

Some players are cancerous. We seem to have a few of them. You need to terminate them.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

Default Robinson

Robinson will be back....All players want is security and he will get a 3 year deal. Their is no reason for him to leave. Every WR can catch the ball the only thing that changes is the system. Robinson has found a system in which he can thrive and remember he is not a 1 and it not like it lit up the stat sheet. Teams will not be vying to sign him.

This is not like Alvin Harper....Teams just don't sign another WR unless they think he can be a solid 1. Teams like drafting WR.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you being sarcastic or actually agreeing with me? Hard to tell online lol

I could not agree more.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:16 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo isnt the blame of this teams short comings his unique skill set often disguised the holes on the line and he dealt with a revolving door of WR and backs due to injuries. Dez Bryant is good, but is going to have to burry himself in the playbook to make the next step, which im not sure he has the desire to do. Whether it was due to his injuries or the shortened offseason Miles def regressed from the previous two years his timing and hands seemed to be off. Also he failed to produce the type of YAC that we have been accustomed to see. Hopefully, Robinson opts to resign instead of running away for more money.

I really like the combination of Murray, Jones and Fiametta in the backfield. With an improved line I think the offense could be top 5 next season without adding any position players. Personally, I would like to see Nagy worked in as an eligbable TE on jumbo packages, something he did occasionally at Wisconsin. Marty B is gone, Costa should be cut, Arkin is the long term replacement for Kosier, Parnell should continue to swing tackle, Holland or Dockery should be retained for depth and Nagy should be the utility G/C/TE.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the top F/A priority should be signing a veteran center. Costa has been beyond atrocious this year... he can not snap out of the shot gun to save his life, he isn't strong enough to get push on the inside and Kosier is in charge or line adj. What good is he?!?! Everyone seems to be on the DeCastro wagon, but no matter how good he is he will struggle his rookie season unless there is stability and good communication on the line. In addition Jerry better bring back Houck to help these young lineman develop... The improvement in Tyron's footwork has been like day and night compaired to when he came in. Arkin is still a project and even DeCastro could use some professional tips on his technique if he was drafted.

On defense I agree with a lot of what YANKS is preaching: We NEED! a nose tackle, Ratliff is completly wearing himself out fighting through double teams in the middle. Coleman and Spears are mearly stop gaps on the outside who can play the run but dont collapse the pocket or provide pass rush. Adding a NT would allow Ratliff to move around the line to take advantage of matchups just like Rob does with Ware eliminating constant doubles. Spencer has difficulty playing in space and is neutralized by backs and TE's chipping too often to be a consistant pass rusher. The lack of mobility by James and Brooking basically rendered underneath zone coverage useless. Newman clearly regressed throughout the season, Scandrick is a better fit on the outside...using the sidelines to his advantage opposed to reading the WR's movements in the slot and Alan Ball is.... Alan Ball. I wouldn't mind rolling the dice on a guy like Cliff Harris to man the slot, if he is available in the 3rd round.

My Sleeper as a F/A pick up on defense in Calais Campbell, he balled all season for the Cards and is a 5 tech who can be a difference maker. Ask Doug Free how hard he is to block. He has a great athleticism for his size and even when he can't get in the backfield at 6'8 he has the abilty to eliminate passing lanes. James and Brooking should be gone leaving only Lee and Carter to man ILB so I would expect to bring veteran help there. Spencer will test the market and could be upgraded regardless. Corner Will be address in F/A and the draft... Newman will be cut. Sensy and Elam are going to be the starters at safety next year. Elam is the coach on the field responsible for recieving plays and lining everyone up, there is no way he isn't back next year. Sensy is already extended and had a solid season imo, nothing flashy but he got the job done.

Last edited by Witten4HOF : 01-03-2012 at 03:38 AM.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calais Campbell isn't leaving Arizona....
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote