Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-09-2006, 03:23 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i could seriously make a thread on how i have to drive to the store and i am terrified to get in my death trap or what america likes to call it a "car". then show videos of horrific car crashes, and i would get more "yeah i would be scared if I were you too", than people agreeing that flying isnt safe, because it is one of the safiest things.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:26 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
*yawn*

they take off. they land. yippee. i don't understand how people have such a hard time with them.
I don't understand how those people on talk shows freak the hell out when they see tin foil...
they drank mercury as children.
Mercury didn't have any effect on me when I drank it as a child.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:27 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*yawn*

they take off. they land. yippee. i don't understand how people have such a hard time with them.
I don't understand how those people on talk shows freak the hell out when they see tin foil...
what about your webbed feet?
Old 11-09-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*yawn*

it's still busy collecting in the blood vessels in your brain.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Flying is so boring.. I dont like it not because im scared of it but because I have to sit there in a little seat next to god knows who. They dont even really give you drinks & peanuts anymore. All you can do is hope you have a window seat and look at stuff outside the plane.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:58 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The worst thing about flying are the HORRIBLE movies that you have to watch, most of the time.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV
The worst thing about flying are the HORRIBLE movies that you have to watch, most of the time.
SHANGHI NIGHTS IS A BAD MOVIE!!!!! WTF
Old 11-09-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Ive flown quite a few times and I have never once been on a plane that offered an in flight movie. I would watch some awful movie in a second, its better than staring at the back of the seat in front of you.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

I like movie
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:02 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
No, but I didn't have it when I was flying.

I had to sit through "Junior". Watching Ahnold get knocked up isn't exactly my idea of a good time.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I flew on a plane for the first time about a month ago, and I was really scared. I still don't like them.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:06 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I had to sit through "Junior". Watching Ahnold get knocked up isn't exactly my idea of a good time.
are you kidding me? great movie. Arnold and Devito, dosen't get any better than that.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:07 PM    (permalink

Bring a jacket, planes are always cold as balls. Oh and yes, you are a weird little pus..
Old 11-09-2006, 04:08 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

are you kidding me? great movie. Arnold and Devito, dosen't get any better than that.
They were great in "Twins", but not in "Junior".
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
Bring a jacket, planes are always cold as balls. Oh and yes, you are a weird little pus..
:|
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

has anyone ever flew over the ocean for a long distance? I have been on a plane a lot of times, but never over the ocean and i have to go to spain for a semster next year and i think i'm gonna spend all my money during the plane ride on booze.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 11-09-2006, 04:10 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

been to japan (20ish hours), back from hong kong (22 hours), london twice (10 hours) and going to oz tomorrow (17 hours).
Old 11-09-2006, 04:10 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
:|
yeah i dont need a jacket because i sweat in fear the whole god awful ride.

they get smoked.

Old 11-09-2006, 04:12 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
been to japan (20ish hours), back from hong kong (22 hours), london twice (10 hours) and going to oz tomorrow (17 hours).
are you bringing toto, the scarecrow, the tinman, and the lion with you too?

they get smoked.

MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
has anyone ever flew over the ocean for a long distance? I have been on a plane a lot of times, but never over the ocean and i have to go to spain for a semster next year and i think i'm gonna spend all my money during the plane ride on booze.
Yes, that's how I came here.

I also went back to visit once.

The flight is very long and boring.
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
did i not tell you earlier last time i floated over the ocean?

Quote:
cause maybe it will blow up and youll get stranded on a mysterious island, and find people other than you, and make up a clever name for them such as "the others". later you find a mysterious hatch, and you get a T.v. show made about ur expierences. like i did a couple years ago
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:

not really
Old 11-09-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Tokyo 12 Hours

Thailand 16
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:14 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Tokyo 12 Hours

Thailand 16
whats the capital of thailand
Old 11-09-2006, 04:15 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
oz is australia.