Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-13-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Favre asked to be traded!?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6805790

:O

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a little drama queen.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Meh, I'm not sure I believe it.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a bunch of BS!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers are doing him a favor of letting him play for as long as he wants even if they shouldn't.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

LOL. Who else besides the Pack would want him?
Old 05-13-2007, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Meh, I'm not sure I believe it.
I agree, I do believe he's angry about the packers not getting Moss, but I doubt he wants to leave Green Bay because of it...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

I think this is a case of a story being blown out of proportion. Favre was unhappy about the Packers not signing Randy Moss. That's basically the only thing that packersnews.com is reporting.

http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.../70512050/1989
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i doubt he actually did ask
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

supermario86 needs more cowbell.
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
What a little drama queen.
You guys are snobs. This is the best statistical QB ever and has showed so much dedication to the game for so long and now you guys are crying because he does not want to play for you. Why don't you show him respect and support him with whatever decision he makes.
supermario86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario86 View Post
You guys are snobs. This is the best statistical QB ever and has showed so much dedication to the game for so long and now you guys are crying because he does not want to play for you. Why don't you show him respect and support him with whatever decision he makes.
He's a Viking fan. He's now making up for years of embarassment.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario86 View Post
We will.

Of course, we'll also have to dump him in a vat of boiling cheddar cheese to perfectly perserve his body as a giant cheese stick before WE EVER LET HIM LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:47 AM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
He's a Viking fan. He's now making up for years of embarassment.
Favre will be handing the Vikings 2 more losses this year.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be an interesting summer to say the least. :D

Edit: I don't think Green Bay can exist without Brett Favre.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

How about....Favre for McNabb? At first it seems like a Madden-only trade but....I'm telling you I wouldn't be shocked. Favre tutors Kolb for a year or two, McNabb gets to be the treated better than crap again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I posted this in the Packers forum last night. http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=604780 He is upset that we didn't get Moss when he would restructure his contract and it would only cost a fourth. I am pissed about that. Sure I like Barbre but I would much rather have Moss, hell I would have gave a third for him. That being said I don't believe that he really wants out and am 99% sure he won't be traded.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
How about....Favre for McNabb? At first it seems like a Madden-only trade but....I'm telling you I wouldn't be shocked. Favre tutors Kolb for a year or two, McNabb gets to be the treated better than crap again.
You wish, McNabb has a good 5-6 years left.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

He's basically just doing what everyone else in Packerland has been doing, sending a message to Ted Thompson that he doesn't believe in what he's doing. It's just when Favre talks, everybody is drawn to listen.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After rereading the article and the article I posted Glazer is putting words in Bretts mouth. I don't think there is truth to this. Obviously Favre is upset, but I doubt he is demanding a trade. Also if there was that big of news on a guy that we idolize here in Wisconsin the local sites would be all over it, and they would have got it a lot faster than foxsports. Everywhere else is just reporting he's unhappy, if he demanded a trade it'd be all over the net, not just that one site.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Phrost

It was probably some comment like "well they might as well trade me at this point", just a small comment.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, I don't believe he asked for a trade. He has repeatedly said he doesn't want to play anywhere else but Green Bay. If he was as upset as that article made him out to be, he would have just retired. Is he frustrated, who wouldn't be?
Old 05-13-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We've received several e-mails over the past week or so suggesting that message board postings from an administrator named "DavidPHX" on Brett Favre's official web site indicate that Favre has asked for a trade. "DavidPHX" has been characterized to us by multiple readers as a long-time Favre friend.

In response to a rumor that Favre has asked to be traded in the wake of the Randy Moss mess, DavidPHX posted on May 5, "Sorry Folks but I can't deny this rumor."
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Interesting to say the least.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Interesting to say the least.
Reading some of the posts he made, that David guys seems like a crock.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
songofthesword

I am not a fan of Farve, but I am siding with him. He has made enough money to ride off in the sunset and do so met hing else, but he sticks it around for the team, for himseself and for the fans and how does he get thanked? Baulking up the moss deal and not drafting any significant help.

You put moss on that team, it's a playoff team. was almost one ithout him last year.

like I said, i'm not his biggest fan, but if I am say, Carolina or Denver or Miamii.. teams a QB away from being a serious threat, he is not a sluch by ay strech of the imgination.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by songofthesword View Post
I am not a fan of Farve, but I am siding with him. He has made enough money to ride off in the sunset and do so met hing else, but he sticks it around for the team, for himseself and for the fans and how does he get thanked? Baulking up the moss deal and not drafting any significant help.

You put moss on that team, it's a playoff team. was almost one ithout him last year.

like I said, i'm not his biggest fan, but if I am say, Carolina or Denver or Miamii.. teams a QB away from being a serious threat, he is not a sluch by ay strech of the imgination.
Miami is not a QB away, and Denver won't bench Cutler now, Carolina would take him but they aren't much closer to a Superbowl than we are. Baltimore would actually be the best place he could end up ifor a SB, but I highly doubt he's anywhere but Green Bay next year.