Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-06-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I feel the opposite actually. I think Matt would be a great upper midcard (US title, get a few World title shots) guy, but I think Jeff is fine as a singles guy.
I miss the tripple threat TLC matches, The Hardy's, The Dudley's, and Edge and Christian
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kane and Edge at GAB...

Go Kane!!!

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cryme Tyme needs more time on t.v.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Cryme Tyme needs more time on t.v.
Yes they do. Hopefully they end up on SD! some how and fued with D&D. Cryme Tyme is one of my favorite tag teams around today.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though its a corny gimmick. It works somehow.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
RAW is coming to Lafayette next Monday!!!
Dear god, please don't make the trip, my apartment is a hop, skip and a jump away from the Cajundome and if I see you around I just may not be able to restrain myself from calling you a jackass in person...
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey hey hey, lets not start anything.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

undertaker in prime>everyone

imo
Old 07-06-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
undertaker in prime>everyone

imo
When would you consider his prime? Undertaker from 97 and maybe early 98 is my favorite version of him. (See: SummerSlam vs Bret Hart, Badd Blood, Hell in a Cell vs Shawn Michaels, Royal Rumble, Casket Match vs. Shawn Michaels)

That was when instead of slowly rising his hands and making the lights come on, he would raise them quickly, and there was a big boom.

Old 07-06-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When would you consider his prime? Undertaker from 97 and maybe early 98 is my favorite version of him. (See: SummerSlam vs Bret Hart, Badd Blood, Hell in a Cell vs Shawn Michaels, Royal Rumble, Casket Match vs. Shawn Michaels)

That was when instead of slowly rising his hands and making the lights come on, he would raise them quickly, and there was a big boom.
i liked how he dissapeared..never knew how he did
Old 07-06-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawn Michaels was legendary. First Ladder Match(Razor Ramone), First Hell in the Cell(Undertaker) and first Iron Man Match(Brett Hart). Plus his intro song was epic.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They dont make intros like they used to....that's for sure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as we are naming legendary wrestlers, I'd like to throw Bret "Hitman" Hart out there also.

This guy has had some of the best and most entertaining matches and rivalries in the history of wrestling.

Great intro music as well.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry but I always have been and always will be a Hulk Hogan fan first and foremost
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Paul
All-NFLDC

Were you guys Nitro fans or Raw fans. I was all about Raw back in the day. But the Nitro Girls were a nice touch.
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Were you guys Nitro fans or Raw fans. I was all about Raw back in the day. But the Nitro Girls were a nice touch.
I actually watched more WCW in the late 90s
Old 07-06-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was never a fan of the Hitman...I think it's because, he was my best friends favorite, that kid always tried to put me in the sharp shooter, haha...My favorites were HBK and Deisel in WWF and for WCW, Rey Mysterio.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-06-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I always watched both, up until late 99 when i just watched WWF on mondays. In 97 i leaned WCW, 98 I leaned WWF, but always watched both.

Old 07-06-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I was a big WCW fan, always thought it was better.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-06-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nitro had more stars, but MUCH less great story lines.

NWO was their best idea and they rode it for as long as they could, until it got old.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I loved WCW in the late 90s because of the cruiserweight division. Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio Jr, Juventud Guerrera, and Psycosis would always put on a good show
Old 07-06-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I loved WCW in the late 90s because of the cruiserweight division. Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio Jr, Juventud Guerrera, and Psycosis would always put on a good show
As well as Ultimo Dragon, Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko, and others. That was indeed the best thing going at the time.

Old 07-06-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
hey hey hey, lets not start anything.
Sorry, sir!

Uhh, I was a huge WCW fan when I first got into wrestling. I started watching more WWF during the peak of the attitude era, but during the Monday Night Wars I was pretty much all about Nitro. Like I said earlier, the nWo in their prime is my fondest memory of wrestling.

Damn, I miss those Monday Night Wars...
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Those matches were great and entertaining. Good ole days