Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-05-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan
I hate wwe fans. London and Kendrick just had a good match and the crowd was ******** all over it cause there weren't punches, clothslines, or botched spinebusters, instead they *surprise!* actually wrestled.
That isn't WWE or exciting.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB
Quote:
I hate wwe fans. London and Kendrick just had a good match and the crowd was ******** all over it cause there weren't punches, clothslines, or botched spinebusters, instead they *surprise!* actually wrestled.
What?

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Who would win Umaga or Joe?
Jammal
Lol, what ever happened to Rosey.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
Quote:
Who would win Umaga or Joe?
Jammal
Lol, what ever happened to Rosey.
idk but i loved 3 minute warning.....

Edit: all japan pro wrestling
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
NO, WWE wrestling is where you see high flying moves, slams, and locks, thats how wrestling should be.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
NO, WWE wrestling is where you see high flying moves, slams, and locks, thats how wrestling should be.
What in the blue hell are you smoking?

Old 01-07-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
screw WWE, where's the TNA thread?

Let's get some Angle-Joe discussion going....
Must find way to see greatness.
I see Angle winning this one. Nonetheless, it should make for a good match.

I'm hoping Abyss/Cage/Sting is a lot better than their Turning Point match, which was pretty bad. BTW, anybody else find the PCS to be f'n hilarious?
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer
Quote:
Quote:

I'm hoping Abyss/Cage/Sting is a lot better than their Turning Point match, which was pretty bad. BTW, anybody else find the PCS to be f'n hilarious?
The PCS segments are awesome. I agree with the Abyss/Cage/Sting comment. I love this 3-way feud, even with the bad matches, the promos and vignettes have been great. Also, as I mentioned a few posts up, I see Angle/Joe III being a 1-1 tie, or a 0-0 tie, to give them an excuse to wrestle again, hopefully in about 4/5 months, for the title.

Also, does anyone else really enjoy AJ's heel work?

Old 01-07-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
They give drugs to John Cena fans as part of the program.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Cena can't wrestle, but at least he tries hard, or at least he looks like he's trying hard out there in the ring. Unlike Batista, who cant wrestle, botches every move imaginable, annnnnnd looks as if he couldn't care less.

Old 01-07-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

I hate Cena so much I'm rooting for Jammal
Old 01-07-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The PCS segments are awesome. I agree with the Abyss/Cage/Sting comment. I love this 3-way feud, even with the bad matches, the promos and vignettes have been great. Also, as I mentioned a few posts up, I see Angle/Joe III being a 1-1 tie, or a 0-0 tie, to give them an excuse to wrestle again, hopefully in about 4/5 months, for the title.

Also, does anyone else really enjoy AJ's heel work?
AJ's heel work has been better than I expected, given his mic skills are lacking. I think a tie in Angle/Joe would be good, then maybe downt he line (BFG perhaps) you could have them go at it once more.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cena can't wrestle, but at least he tries hard, or at least he looks like he's trying hard out there in the ring. Unlike Batista, who cant wrestle, botches every move imaginable, annnnnnd looks as if he couldn't care less.
I hate Batista's personality. He has the look of a ruthless monster, but he's out there having a good time and appreciating everything. He needs to be heel or just go on a big destruction rampage. He has no edge at all.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Looks like Triple H tore his quad (the same quad he tore a few years back) tonight in the tag team match....

WWE couldn't have picked a worse person for this to happen to. He is one of their only legit superstars left...

Old 01-07-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Question: Is this thread Bob Backlund approved?
Old 01-07-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Question: Is this thread Bob Backlund approved?
Naturally.

bigrick0016

******* Cena won again
Fred Savage

Old 01-07-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
*********** Cena won again
I know, I barely watch WWE anymore (if so it's for Orton, Kennedy, Masters or U-u-u-u-u-u-maga), but yeah, Cena is pretty old.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see Flair put Kenny over.

Too bad for HHH, I had a feeling they would somehow work him into the title mix for Wrestlemania. This is the least excited I've been about Wrestlemania in a while. Hopefully they use the opportunity to try to boost a few people up to main event status like they do from time to time. I nominate Johnny Nitro and Paul London (ok that probably won't happen).

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51

Too bad for HHH, I had a feeling they would somehow work him into the title mix for Wrestlemania. This is the least excited I've been about Wrestlemania in a while. Hopefully they use the opportunity to try to boost a few people up to main event status like they do from time to time. I nominate Johnny Nitro and Paul London (ok that probably won't happen).

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYY............. KEN-NAH-DAY!
Old 01-07-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
me and porter have the same dealer so you know hes smoking only the best 8)
Old 01-07-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYY............. KEN-NAH-DAY!
Yeah I don't watch much Smackdown (or Raw for that matter). Come to think of it though, my nominee has to be my favorite gimmick of all time. The worm eating, clock smashing, crazy ass looking, weird name having, Boogeyman. Boogeyman spitting worms on Bautista's face would be epic. Heel or face, I don't care.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

I actully get to go to Wrestlemania and it's going to suck, go figure. RAW is hard to watch now. The only reason I tune in anymore is to see Masters and Nitro/ K-Fed. Otherwise I couldnt give a ****. The WWE needs to get rid of ECW or Smackdown. The talent pool is too thin.

Also, I was a big fan of Kenny and the Spirit Squad. But wtf is with his gimmick? Electric guitar intro, stupid looking tights, Kenny Dykstra? I cant take him seriously anymore.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:55 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Triple H will be flown to Birmingham for an appointment tomorrow with Dr. James Andrews today. The preliminary indication is that HHH tore his right quadriceps while executing a spinebuster in the DX vs. Team Rated RKO match at tonight's New Year's Revolution PPV in Kansas City. It is ironic that today is five years ago to the day of his televised return from a similar injury he had suffered on May 21, 2001, in San Jose
So, its the right quad, and not the one he previously injured.