Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-17-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Traci's Playboy pics are up on playboy.com. They are, ok.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Traci's Playboy pics are up on playboy.com. They are, ok.
I'd hit it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 3 on the main site are like, the worst of the group. Still, while I admittedly hate giant boobs, I dont mind Traci for some reason.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like big ones, but I don't care much for fake boobies.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'd hit it.
Same here, but in the heirarchy of Knockouts she's mid to lower pack for me. Nice airbrushing job, though.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Morgan for ruler of the World.

Seriously, Morgan's gradual climb up the TNA ladder is one of the best slow builds of a wrestler in a while.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post

Seriously, Morgan's gradual climb up the TNA ladder is one of the best slow builds of a wrestler in a while.
And now that Cornette is gone he's gonna have a very quick fall!
Old 09-17-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Psycho Sid Vicious was one of the best rulers of the world of all time.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
And now that Cornette is gone he's gonna have a very quick fall!
I don't know why they let Cornette go. He's one of my favorite bookers in the industry.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-17-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I don't know why they let Cornette go.
http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tn...tte-impact.php

"Prior to his release from TNA Jim Cornette had a backstage blowup with Vince Russo over the booking of Eric Young's character. Cornette was reportedly very vocal about not liking the direction of his character and wouldn't let it go. Despite Russo's reputation, Dixie Carter remains confident in him because TNA's audience continues to grow."
Old 09-17-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tn...tte-impact.php

"Prior to his release from TNA Jim Cornette had a backstage blowup with Vince Russo over the booking of Eric Young's character. Cornette was reportedly very vocal about not liking the direction of his character and wouldn't let it go. Despite Russo's reputation, Dixie Carter remains confident in him because TNA's audience continues to grow."
Terrible move for TNA.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-17-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Do you have reasons for your steady stream of one liners, or do you just say things

Old 09-18-2009, 02:43 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Do you have reasons for your steady stream of one liners, or do you just say things
Any fan of wrestling should know why Vince Russo is not a good booker or manager in general for a wrestling and why Jim Cornette is. Cornette has been in the industry for quite some quite, managing several successful tag teams (Midnight Express, Road Warriors, "Camp Cornette") as well as Yokozuna. He was also a booker for WCW, creative his own wrestling promotion though it lasted briefly, and is respected in the wrestling community. He has also been active in ROH.

Vince Russo completed what Eric Bischoff started during the demise of WCW. I have never been a fan of his booking and he seems to regurgitate story lines and gimmicks that were successful in other promotions.

I am a fan of Cornette and a detractor of Russo. Cornette's booking has less to do with controversial, short-termed storylines, and backstage interviews and instead concentrates on the actual in-ring talent and their skills. I have always liked Cornette dating back from when I first saw him in WWF during the early and mid nineties.

Is that satisfactory or do I need to elaborate some more?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 09-18-2009 at 03:21 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:34 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Psycho Sid Vicious was one of the best rulers of the world of all time.
hahaha nicely done there +rep
Old 09-18-2009, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match Added To Hell In A Cell
Old 09-18-2009, 10:28 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Matt Morgan is a 7 foot tall beastman who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampy.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I'm sure I could just google this but y'all seem to be pretty big fans of TNA, How did a woman get to own a wrestling company in the first place? Does she have any background in the business at all? Was her Dad in the business?
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85 View Post
I'm sure I could just google this but y'all seem to be pretty big fans of TNA, How did a woman get to own a wrestling company in the first place? Does she have any background in the business at all? Was her Dad in the business?
I really don't know that myself.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I checked the always reliable accurate wikipedia that says she's just a business woman that used her parents money to buy TNA for 250,000 in 02. Apparently she's from Dallas so I'm a little surprised I'd never heard of she or her family. I wonder if her Dad is the guy that used to own the mavs, I think his name was Donald Carter.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Robert Carter, Chairman and CEO of Panda Energy, is her father. She was basically a wrestling fan growing up, and was involved in the business a bit in college. She persuaded her dad to purchase a majority of TNA in 02.

Old 09-18-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Robert Carter, Chairman and CEO of Panda Energy, is her father. She was basically a wrestling fan growing up, and was involved in the business a bit in college. She persuaded her dad to purchase a majority of TNA in 02.
Do you think she's the right person to lead TNA? I don't follow them that closely but apparently she's a big fan of Russo?!
Old 09-18-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

If the show sticks to how its been since Russo apparently became the main writer, then im a big fan of Russo too. Most of the former wrestlers and internet reports say Dutch Mantell was behind 99% of the stuff that got "Fire Russo" chants

Old 09-18-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If the show sticks to how its been since Russo apparently became the main writer, then im a big fan of Russo too. Most of the former wrestlers and internet reports say Dutch Mantell was behind 99% of the stuff that got "Fire Russo" chants
What was getting Fire Russo chants?

To me Vince Russo will always be known as the idiot nerd that convinced VKM that every one of his ideas were great even the crazy ones and the dumb ass that came up with the idea to mock WCW and specifically Sting which put Owen in a dangerous, stupid, horribly negligent stunt that he never should've been in the first place. I don't blame Russo for Owen's death, just for putting him in that situation. Ultimately as bad as it sounds it Owen's fault for agreeing to do such a dangerous and stupid stunt that used a quick release cord that was designed to save money and so he wouldn't slow the show down by removing a bulky safer harness that Sting and WCW always used obviously. I guess that kinda turned into a rant. I will say in Russo's defense he did come up with a lot of great angles in WWF while VKM and Pat were there to reign him in somewhat when the ideas got too stupid.

EDIT: VKM obviously deserves most of the blame for insisting it had to be a quick release cord to save time and money.

Last edited by dpl85 : 09-18-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...ake-on-raw.php

Lilian Garcia is scheduled to finish up with WWE next Monday's Raw on September 21st will be her last show.

Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

am I the only one who think's Jericho's consistent shot taking at Edge will lead to a fued between the 2 once Edge returns?