Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
finally MCMG gets a push.

is it me or has Impact the past 2-3 weeks been better then it has in sometime
I think impact has been fantastic for a few months now.

Pretty much since Jarrett and Mantell stopped running the show :P

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:25 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TNA has been better lately, still have way too many gimmick matches and TEH SPORTZ ENTERTAINMENTY stuff, but better than it was beforehand.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:03 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a really damn quick face turn for Angle.

"I hate the new guys." "I respect the new guys."

I guess they had no other options with the rest of the MEM leaving, but it's kinda sloppy psychology. Juding by the fact that 60% of the crowd cheered when he was getting his ass kicked...

Smart move putting Wolfe over like that though. Instant credibility.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 10-23-2009 at 09:08 AM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Ultimate X tag match really got me excited to watch TNA again. I'm glad they have things going on in their tag division right now. WWE hasn't been on the ball with that in a long time, and they've had some of the greatest tag teams in history. *does 5 second E&C pose*

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish TNA was on a different night I have to much going on Thursdays.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stolen from another forum I post on

All Time Favorite:

Favorite on Mic:

Favorite Theme:

All Time Favorite Female:

Favorite Promotion:

Worst Promotion:

Favorite Stable:

Favorite Heel:

Favorite Face:

Greatest Fued:

Greatest Finisher:

Favorite Commenator:

Favorite Type of Match:

Here are mine

Favorite on Mic: Mick Foley

Favorite Theme: "Real American" Hulk Hogan

All Time Favorite Female: Stacy Keibler because she's a local girl

Favorite Promotion: pre-Attitude WWF

Worst Promotion: Attitude Era WWF

Favorite Stable: Million Dollar Corporation

Favorite Heel: Ted Dibiase although the Iraqi sympathizing Sgt Slaughter is close.

Favorite Face: Hulk Hogan

Greatest Fued: Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage

Greatest Finisher: Razor's Edge by Razor Ramon

Favorite Commenator: Jerry Lawler

Favorite Type of Match: Lumberjack Match
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite on Mic: Ric Flair

Favorite Theme: "Glass Shatters" Disturbed version

All Time Favorite Female:

Favorite Promotion: WWF

Worst Promotion: XPW (because I hate Rob Black)

Favorite Stable: Four Horseman

Favorite Heel: Muhammad Hassan (YEAH I WENT THERE)

Favorite Face: Bret Hart

Greatest Feud: Bret Hart/Owen Hart, Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit, and Ricky Steamboat or Sting/Ric Flair

Greatest Finisher: Brock Lesnar's F-5

Favorite Commenator: Paul Heyman

Favorite Type of Match: Submission match

Favorite Match (just felt like adding): Bret Hart vs Owen Hart, Wrestlemania X

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Time Favorite: Shawn Michaels

Favorite on Mic: The Rock

Favorite Theme: This is a tough one. I'd have to say Stone Cold's theme because it's the first thing that comes to mind, but it has some serious competition.

All Time Favorite Female: Jazz back when she was in ECW.

Worst Promotion: TNA, but only by default. They've gone through some crap times(Vince Russo....ugh) but they do have some good things like their X and tag divisions. All other worthwhile promotions had classic times i.e. WCW, ECW, NWA.

Favorite Stable: Another tough one. DX slightly because I'm a huge HBK head, and they have more of a lasting effect than the NWO.

Favorite Heel: Really really tough one here. So many great people to name...I guess I'll go with The Rock when he first turned into The Great One. His lines were classic. I remember once he told Sgt. Slaughter to get his 75 cent t-shirt out of the ring. lmao

Favorite Face: Shawn Michaels. I swear I've never cheered so much for a guy in my life around 95-97. Shawn was freaking epic!

Greatest Fued: The Rock vs. Stone Cold. Those two are hands down the best mic guys in the history of wrestling. It's not even a contest. No matter how much you know about the business, you maked out when these two got on the mic. When they were feuding the universe exploded, and we're just now recovering from their awesomeness.

Greatest Finisher: Stone Cold Stunner. It can be hit from anywhere, and it was quick and exciting to get you pumped when he hit it.

Favorite Commenator: Jim Ross. He's the voice of an entire generation of wrestling fans.

Favorite Type of Match: The Iron Man match. Has there ever been a boring one?

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Time Favorite: Shawn Michaels

Favorite on Mic: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Favorite Theme: The Undertaker

All Time Favorite Female: Sunny around 1996

Worst Promotion: WCW (in its final months)

Favorite Stable: 1997 DX

Favorite Heel: NWO Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Favorite Face: Shawn Michaels

Greatest Fued: Undertaker vs. Mankind

Greatest Finisher: Sharpshooter, it always looked so painful.

Favorite Commenator: Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby the Brain Heenan

Favorite Type of Match: Ladder Match
Old 10-24-2009, 01:25 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Time Favorite: Sting

Favorite on Mic: Rock

Favorite Theme: DX

All Time Female Favorite: Trish Stratus

Favorite Promotion: WCW(back when it was in it's prime not when Russo helped kill it)

Least favorite promotion: WCW (at it's end)

Favorite Stable: NWO Wolfpac

Fav Heel: Rock

FAV Face: Sting

Greatest Fued: Rock vs Austin

Greatest Finisher: Stone Cold Stunner

Favorite Commentator: JBL

Favorite type of match: Elmination Chamber
Old 10-24-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Time Favorite: The Undertaker

Favorite on Mic: Stone Cold

All Time Favorite Female: Lita..she was such a badass

Worst Promotion: TNA

Favorite Stable: DX, although I loved Brothers of Destruction

Favorite Heel: Not sure

Favorite Face: Undertaker

Greatest Fued: Undertaker and Kane was pretty badass along with DX and Vince McMahon. Those always made me laugh.

Greatest Finisher: I always loved the Rock Bottom or the Crossface

Favorite Commenator: Jim Ross. I wished Ross and Lawler were still together.

Favorite Type of Match: TLC
Old 10-24-2009, 02:38 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Time Favorite: I don't really have an all-time favorite, but I guess I'd have to go with Scott Hall. Current favorite is Edge.

Favorite on Mic: Mick Foley, no doubt.

Favorite Theme: Edge again. "You think you know me."

All Time Favorite Female: Trish Stratus

Favorite Promotion: WCW from 1996-1998

Worst Promotion: WCW from 1993-1996

Favorite Stable: NwO, it's only way to go. Nation of Domination is a close second.

Favorite Heel: Edge

Favorite Face: Probably the Rock. As far as pure faces go.

Greatest Fued: Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Sullivan.

Greatest Finisher: The swanton that Sean O'Haire does is insane. If there was best gimmick, I'd probably give a nod to his anti-hero gimmick in the WWF.

Favorite Commenator: Probably Taz, Matt Striker is damn good though. Jim Ross does play-by-play people.

Favorite Type of Match: Falls count anywhere

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 10-24-2009 at 02:46 AM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:04 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Time Favorite: Kurt Angle

Favorite on Mic: Ric Flair

Favorite Theme: Evolution

All Time Favorite Female: Elizabeth

Favorite Promotion: WWF 97/98

Worst Promotion: Trash Feds of any kind

Favorite Stable: Four Horsemen

Favorite Heel: Shawn Michaels 1997 / Christian Cage 2007

Favorite Face: Sting (Any version)

Greatest Fued: Austin/Bret

Greatest Finisher: Diamond Cutter / RKO

Favorite Commentator: Jim Ross

Favorite Type of Match: 2/3 Falls

Favorite Match: Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels, WrestleMania 21

Old 10-24-2009, 08:26 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Time Favorite: Rowdy Roddy Piper

Favorite on Mic: The Rock

Favorite Theme: Legion of Doom

Favorite Promotion: ROH from 05-07

Worst Promotion: CZW

Favorite Stable: The Ministry

Favorite Heel: The Rock

Favorite Face: Shawn Michaels

Greatest Feud: C.M. Punk vs. Samoa Joe

Greatest Finisher: Styles Clash

Favorite Commentator: Joey Styles

Favorite Type of Match: Battle Royale

Favorite Match: Samoa Joe vs. Kenta Kobashi

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Time Favorite: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Favorite on Mic: CM Punk

Favorite Theme: Stone Cold (Nothing like hearing the glass break)

All Time Favorite Female: Lita

Favorite Promotion: WWF (Attitude Era)

Worst Promotion: WCW (Some times but I also liked it at times)

Favorite Stable: DX (Old School Version)

Favorite Heel: HHH

Favorite Face: The Ultimate Warrior (When I was a kid)

Greatest Fued: Stone Cold & The Rock (The hardest question of all)

Favorite Commenator: Jim Ross

Favorite Type of Match: Hell In The Cell (When its done right its hard to top but few IMO can pull it off)
Old 10-24-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Did they ever announce who hosts Raw this week?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notacarolinafan View Post
Did they ever announce who hosts Raw this week?
Some Nascar drivers.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:41 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Old 10-25-2009, 04:35 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite on Mic: Raven

Favorite Theme:

Favorite Promotion: WWE

Worst Promotion: CZW

Favorite Stable: nWo

Favorite Heel: Rick Rude

Favorite Face: Steve Austin

Greatest Feud: Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart

Favorite Type of Match: I prefer regular 1 on 1 matches
Old 10-25-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite on Mic: Mick Foley

Favorite Theme: Jeff Jarrett's WCW Theme (The Cho-Cho-Chosen One)

Favorite Promotion: WWF (97-2001), current: TNA

Worst Promotion: WSX

Favorite Stable: Evolution

Favorite Heel: Mr. Perfect

Favorite Face: Mick Foley

Greatest Fued: The Undertaker v. Kane (It's the feud that got me into wrestling)

Greatest Finisher: Canadian Destroyer or Gringo Killa

Favorite Type of Match: Lethal Lockdown
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Some Nascar drivers.
If they have to turn right they will never find it.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not one tables ladders and chairs as favorite match? :(
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I really dont like 1 on 1 TLC matches, and thats all they do anymore... so :(

Old 10-25-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post

Favorite on Mic: Stone Cold

All Time Favorite Female: Lita..she was such a badass

Worst Promotion: TNA

Favorite Stable: DX, although I loved Brothers of Destruction

Favorite Heel: Not sure

Favorite Face: Undertaker

Greatest Fued: Undertaker and Kane was pretty badass along with DX and Vince McMahon. Those always made me laugh.

Greatest Finisher: I always loved the Rock Bottom or the Crossface

Favorite Commenator: Jim Ross. I wished Ross and Lawler were still together.

Favorite Type of Match: TLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Not one tables ladders and chairs as favorite match? :(

There you go.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Time Favorite: Shawn Michaels or Razor Ramon

Favorite on Mic: The Rock or Razor Ramon

Favorite Theme: HHH

Favorite Promotion: Early Additude/Right before Additiude or TNA

Worst Promotion: ECW

Favorite Stable: DX or Ravens Flock

Favorite Heel: The Rock(best smark ever), or The Million Dollar Man(hitting the ball away from that kid was classic)

Favorite Face: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Greatest Fued: The Rock vs. Stone Cold. Amazing in ring and on the mic, they had some classic promos and matches.

Greatest Finisher: Figure 4 Leg Lock

Favorite Type of Match: TLC or Hell in a Cell

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote