Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-26-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is properly the most original thing they have done in a while
Old 10-26-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

btw did Kofi lose his accent?
Old 10-26-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
ya he lost it last week during the dx/team raw promo

I also just found they have changed him from being from Jamaica 2 Ghana

Last edited by LTgiants : 10-26-2009 at 09:35 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
ya he lost it last week during the dx/team raw promo
Wrestling is great like that you can have accent one week and the next its like it never happened like "accent what accent I never had an accent". :)
Old 10-26-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Kofi is actually from Ghana, but I think the WWE thought Americans would like him more if he was from Jamaica instead of Africa.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ozzy Osboure is next week's host.that could be good
Old 10-26-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Well Kofi is actually from Ghana, but I think the WWE thought Americans would like him more if he was from Jamaica instead of Africa.
I know but its just weird that they just changed it all of a sudden. I guess they feel he is more marketable without the accident. I just noticed when i looked it up on wwe.com
Old 10-26-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamie Noble was awesome in ROH. Too bad he's a jobber now.

And Sheamus' accent is ******* terrible.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ozzy Osboure is next week's host.that could be good
If they can get past his not being able to talk and all.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Big Show in HD is not a good idea especially when he's wearing tights that barely cover his balls.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-26-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Jericho sneaking out the back was freaking funny.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Show got punked
Old 10-26-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Santino was killing me lol.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:36 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Dear Vince,

If tonight is any indication.You are sitting on a goldmine with this Kofi/Orton storyline so don't screw it up

signed,

the public
Old 10-26-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 10-27-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Looks that way its good for Sheamus but bad for ECW.
Opens a spot for Danielson... maybe..!
Old 10-27-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Survivor Series the end of DX?
Old 10-27-2009, 01:40 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Even though I know it won't happen for long.. keeping DX to one segment per show really doesn't bother me. As long as they aren't all over Raw, making smart insider comments and all that, they're tolerable. I doubt they can make Michaels vs. Triple H wait 4 months from Survivor Series, until Wrestlemania, so.. I assume they break up at Royal Rumble.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:02 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Personally, I'm getting tired of DX. It just seems so passe'. The whole 90s gimmick of flashing their logo on the screen like they took over the network. The cool neon green wristbands and Toby Keith cowboy hats. It was a great gimmick to have but that time has past.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-27-2009, 02:04 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Personally, I'm getting tired of DX. It just seems so passe'. The whole 90s gimmick of flashing their logo on the screen like they took over the network. The cool neon green wristbands and Toby Keith cowboy hats. It was a great gimmick to have but that time has past.
They move a ton of merchandise though. Older fans may be tired of it but younger people are who they cater to now and the live crowds will always pop for DX.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:11 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

have to admit when Hornswoggle came out I was scared
Old 10-27-2009, 09:26 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Old 10-27-2009, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am starting to love Kofi. Real nice potential.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm pretty much tired of DX as well its just played out.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be honest, I never saw what everyone loved about Kofi, but after this I'm a believer that he can be a big time player in the WWE.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote