Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
I'll be honest, I never saw what everyone loved about Kofi, but after this I'm a believer that he can be a big time player in the WWE.
I have always liked his in ring talent but wasn't a fan of his gimmick I'm glad they have changed it up he never would have been more then a mid careder had they not.

Its all on him now he better take the ball and run with it Vince doesn't give guys like Kofi to many chances like this.

Last edited by Splat : 10-27-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I have always liked his in ring talent but wasn't a fan of his gimmick I'm glad they have changed it up he never would have been more then a mid careder had they not.

Its all on him now he better take the ball and run with it Vince doesn't give guys like Kofi to many chances like this.
Anyone else find it funny his name is Kingston and now they have gotten rid of his Jamaican accent?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Anyone else find it funny his name is Kingston and now they have gotten rid of his Jamaican accent?
Yeah, it is but he would have never gotten the push he has just received with his accent. I'm really digging Kofi Kingston now. He showed a lot of potential before but his mic work is what's standing out.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like everyone else, I liked seeing Kofi's potential last night. I'm glad they have changed his gimmick so that he can grow more. Hopefully Vince doesn't screw it up. Kofi can really go lots of places. Let's just hope he doesn't go down the seemingly obligatory "I'm being held back because of racism" gimmick that WWF/E has for all of their black stars. *shudders*

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any one else let down with The Big Show vs Undertaker for the SD title?
Old 10-27-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Any one else let down with The Big Show vs Undertaker for the SD title?
Well, it's understandable. Obviously Taker is going to win, but it's the lesser of the two heavyweight matches, and the emphasis is going to be put on Cena vs. DX (which, incidently, is starting the HHH-Michaels conflict earlier than I thought).

From a match standpoint it's definitely not going to win any stars, but from a storyline standpoint it makes sense. I expect Taker to keep the strap until at least the Royal Rumble.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I no I am in the minority on this but I can never hate dx there always going to be awesome to me even if they aren't as good as the past.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Widely being reported that Hulk Hogan has signed with TNA. Sounds like him and Bischoff may be running the show, what that holds for guys like Vince Russo remains to be seen. Press conference this afternoon.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Widely being reported that Hulk Hogan has signed with TNA. Sounds like him and Bischoff may be running the show, what that holds for guys like Vince Russo remains to be seen. Press conference this afternoon.
He is the link.

HULK HOGAN JOINS TNA WRESTLING!

“Hulk Hogan is one of the world’s top pop culture icons and the biggest superstar in the history of professional wrestling. We are truly excited to welcome him into the TNA family,” said Dixie Carter, President of TNA Wrestling. “Our goal is to become the world’s biggest professional wrestling company. Hulk defines professional wrestling and we look forward to partnering with him in a variety of ways as we continue to grow TNA globally.”

Good luck with that...
Old 10-27-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always been a Hogan mark.Can't wait to see him in TNA...and I guess this rules Bischoff out for a guest hosting spot on RAW
Old 10-27-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I don't dislike Hogan but for TNA to think they are going to pass up WWE as #1 is laughable that said I think competition is a great for wrestling as a whole.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't dislike Hogan but for TNA to think they are going to pass up WWE as #1 is laughable that said I think competition is a great for wrestling as a whole.
They are a business and they basically have to lie about there aspirations to be taken seriously.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Always good to see stuff like this.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post

Always good to see stuff like this.
Punk is da man.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Hulk Hogan-TNA press conference today featured Eric Bischoff introducing Hulk Hogan. Hogan talked about TNA and stated he was becoming a "partner" in the company and that he was feeling great and looking forward to being a part of the company. The conference left the impression Hogan may be involved as a personality, but not wrestling for the group.

For those who have asked whether Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff coming into the company means they are going to take the reigns of TNA, I am told, "absolutely not."

I am also told, and this one shocks me personally, that the signing is not a precursor to removing the current TNA creative team. Given Vince Russo's past issues with Hogan, that is going to be extremely interesting to follow.

There are SpikeTV and TNA banners up at the Hogan press conference outside Madison Square Garden right now. Jimmy Hart is with Hogan as well. The signing was kept a secret to even the inner-most members of the TNA circle until today.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG they gave kofi a personality... About damn time

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
OMG they gave kofi a personality... About damn time
Not only that they give him a bigger stage much deserved
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hogan-Russo issues were like 8 years ago. If Vince McMahon can work with Eric Bischoff, anything is possibly in wrestling.

As long as Hogan doesn't wrestle anymore, it's a fine move for TNA, but I don't think they'll be able to resist.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
As long as Hogan doesn't wrestle anymore, it's a fine move for TNA, but I don't think they'll be able to resist.
I give it a month before he is Legends champ.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Diamond Cutter vs RKO ??????

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Diamond Cutter vs RKO ??????
I love me some DDP but I got to go RKO the way Orton jumps with it just has so much more force behind it.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

now I hear rumors of Flair to TNA as well
Old 10-27-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
now I hear rumors of Flair to TNA as well
What next Brett Favre?
Old 10-27-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

CM Punk should have told those kids to stop doing drugs.