Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Find a way to see Wolfe/Angle and AJ/Daniels/Joe, both were great matches. Not sure the triple threat was 5*, but it was mid 4's.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raw To Remain On The USA Network Through Fall 2014
Old 11-16-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Is anybody gonna rush out to buy the new Hogan DVD? I might pick it up eventually as it does have some matches with some of my favorite wrestlers. I'd much rather they release the first Steamboat DVD than the 3rd Hogan one though.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

down goes Hornswoggle
Old 11-16-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Ricky Hatton got really fat. I know he's not training, but damn he looks like he's been on a buffter diet.
I know this is from a while ago but I was looking through the thread. He's nicknamed, Ricky "Fatton" for a reason. The guy always puts on an insane amount of weight after his fights. One, he doesnt fight at his natural weight at all and two, the more prominent reason, the guy pigs out majorly. Pounds down the brewskies and he loves his sweets. haha. It is amazing in itself, that he could take it all off. Makes you think damn near anyone could to do it rather quickly, if they had the determination because, Ricky always gets back into fine shape in just a few months.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow.....just Wow.what A Brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

pretty good RAW I thought anyway
Old 11-16-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
pretty good RAW I thought anyway
What did you like about it? I was watching the Mavs game.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85 View Post
What did you like about it? I was watching the Mavs game.
the Kofi/Orton brawl for one thing was amazing(wait a couple days go to youtube and watch this).this is one entertaining fued...the Undertaker was on which is a RAW I always watch and Roddy Piper is awesome
Old 11-16-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesse Ventura should be fun. I wonder when was the last time he was in a WWE ring.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like DPL, I too was watching the Mavs game, but I did catch that Kofi/Orton brawl when Randy was about to kick Piper. That was pretty damn good, and I hope they keep this thing going into the Royal Rumble. That made me feel like a wrestling fan again.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raw was really good last night had a PPV feel to it at times they were at MSG so you knew everyone was going to turn it up some.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Jesse Ventura should be fun. I wonder when was the last time he was in a WWE ring.
When he was the ref for the main event of SummerSlam 99 if my memory is correct.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I can't believe I'm saying this but The Miz is starting to grow on me I thought he had a really good promo last night on Raw and he has come along way in the ring.

I have noticed he has started to get some cheers when he comes down to the ring I would not be shocked to see him take on a little bit of a babyface role in the near future.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

WWE Reveals Raw Guest Hosts For The Next 4 Weeks

Old 11-18-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this but The Miz is starting to grow on me I thought he had a really good promo last night on Raw and he has come along way in the ring.

I have noticed he has started to get some cheers when he comes down to the ring I would not be shocked to see him take on a little bit of a babyface role in the near future.
actually I thin Swagger is turning face.I sense something will heppen between the two at S Series to start a fued
Old 11-20-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I get both Raw and ECW in HD but not SD its pretty weak.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I get both Raw and ECW in HD but not SD its pretty weak.
Life is so unfair.

Old 11-20-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Yes it is.

I just saw this if any one cares.

"The plan is to move Paul Burchill and Katie Lea to Raw following Burchill's defeat against Hurricane on Tuesday night's edition of ECW."

I have never really been a fan will see how this plays out.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yes it is.

I just saw this if any one cares.

"The plan is to move Paul Burchill and Katie Lea to Raw following Burchill's defeat against Hurricane on Tuesday night's edition of ECW."

I have never really been a fan will see how this plays out.
TBH makes no sense
Old 11-20-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

B.O.D reunites TONIGHT
Old 11-20-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Kane is going to turn on the Undertaker and give Jericho the title.

No rumors at all to back this up, just seems like an obvious turn to me.

Old 11-20-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Kane is going to turn on the Undertaker and give Jericho the title.

No rumors at all to back this up, just seems like an obvious turn to me.
nah.I do see a turn but not til RR so they can set it for WM
Old 11-20-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

There is alot of talk of this being Takers last title run so I look for him to hold on to the belt a little longer.

That said I don't think he will have a real long run for one WWE loves seeing the belt change hands and two his body can't with stand the beating any more.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
There is alot of talk of this being Takers last title run so I look for him to hold on to the belt a little longer.

That said I don't think he will have a real long run for one WWE loves seeing the belt change hands and two his body can't with stand the beating any more.
I wanna see Taker/Kane at WM one more time