Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-25-2009, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<------ this guy is going to WrestleMania. Upper level seats, but at least I am going. So excited. Ever since I was a little kid I have wanted to go to WrestleMania and now I get to.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like this Hulk Hogan to TNA thing is starting to get to the WWE, check out their new TV intro.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a hard time believing that's real
Old 12-27-2009, 01:51 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should, because it's not. At least I don't think it is, because that would be amazing. But yeah, it's fake, but made me chuckle.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Christian is now the longest reigning ECW Champion in WWE history. He has held the title for 153 days, beating Big Show record of 152 days."

Here a peep there a peep every where a peep peep.

Pretty much the only reason I tune in to ECW.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
"Christian is now the longest reigning ECW Champion in WWE history. He has held the title for 153 days, beating Big Show record of 152 days."

Here a peep there a peep every where a peep peep.

Pretty much the only reason I tune in to ECW.

Yoshii Tatsu is pretty awesome too
Old 12-27-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Yoshii Tatsu is pretty awesome too
Ya, I like him as well he is great in the ring but its hard to really get behind him since WWE would never push someone like that.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

So is TNA being on a Monday a one time deal or for good?
Old 12-28-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Probably one-time.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:

my guess is they will do this on occasion but no often maybe once or twice every year
Old 12-28-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its not for good. Just Jan 4.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I haven't decided which one I will watch live and which one I will tape.

If Bret Hart does in fact host Raw it will no question be Raw.
Old 12-28-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill probably watch impact live. They seem more prepared to throw everything at the wall and try and give you surprise after surprise. I expect that aside from Bret being there and a few segments between he and Vince, and he and DX, Raw will be its usual boring self. But ill definitely still catch it afterward.

Old 12-28-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

I got two TV's in my living room, so I'll be watching both. But I'll be paying more attention to iMPACT, though.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bret Hart > Impact.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Bret Hart > Impact.
Only when hes wrestling. Which he cant do now.

Old 12-28-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better than Russo just doing his WCW 2000 style and having Hogan and Bischoff assisting him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

The curiosity of what Hogan/Bischoff and Co. do on their first iMPACT in charge have my interest peaked.

Also, TNA signed The Young Bucks to a contract, another solid addition to a very good tag team division.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Better than Russo just doing his WCW 2000 style and having Hogan and Bischoff assisting him.
Hogan's already said he doesn't like Russo or anything that current TNA Creative is doing. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Hogan ousted him. Apparently their making major changes to the iMPACT zone and to production as well.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

"Whatcha gonna do WWE when TNA runs wild on you brother!!!"

I hope I didn't give any thing away.

I'm interested on how the show goes down but Hogan doesn't do much for me.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

If anyone's interested, I posted a Fantasy Supercard draft in the Draft thread:
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37436
Old 12-28-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I always DVR RAW so I'll probably watch TNA live
Old 12-28-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, Bisch isnt really involved at all. His company partnered up with them, but thats it.

And TNA is nothing like WCW2k, really. TNA since Jarrett stopped being in control is the best thing since Smackdown 02-03 imo.

Old 12-28-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

already rumored matches for WM26

Undertaker vs HBK

Edge vs Jericho

Sheamus vs HHH
Old 12-28-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Vince McMahon To Address Bret Hart Rumors On Raw

Awesome.