Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-15-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked it :(

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...chaels-raw.php

Bret Hart wrote the following on his Facebook page:

"It's worth mentioning that although I did see Shawn earlier in the afternoon in the cafeteria, our in-ring face-off was unrehearsed and heartfelt on both sides and I can finally say that Shawn and I have finally made peace in what has been a long, draining, and sometimes pointless war of personalities. As for everything else that happened, on one hand, I finally found some closure. On the other hand, as far as Vince McMahon goes, I haven't closed anything at all. I have a lot of friends in a lot of places and we'll just have to see what happens next."
Old 01-15-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
John Locke in dream Batista is not pleased.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/.../12479231.html

Quote:
"The plan was for me to be the (Monday Night RAW) host (this past Monday)," says Johnson. "But then I had to go to Mexico (to promote the movie). The idea of me going back to WWE is intriguing and exciting. I grew up in the business.

"Will I go back? Absolutely. The goal is to go back and do something special. I talked to Vince (McMahon) a couple of months ago and we're trying to come up with something.

"After I wrap (filming of) Faster, maybe in the summer I can go back."

Old 01-16-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rock vs. Cena, Summerslam, Los Angeles, Staples Center

Old 01-16-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Rock vs. Cena, Summerslam, Los Angeles, Staples Center
You would think they would save something like that for WM?
Old 01-16-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You would think they would save something like that for WM?
Not if Rock cant make time for wwe until the summer

Old 01-16-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rock will never be able to come back and have a moment like Hart/Michaels.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Would be great but I won't believe it till I see it I could see him coming back but having a match I'm not so sure.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather see Orton vs Rock.. but if it's a One Match deal, I assume it'll be Cena vs Rock, which still won't be bad at all. As long as The Rock comes back for some period of time, I'll be happy.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool video: old video of Vince McMahon and Billy Graham(the guy who Hulk Hogan copied)

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well no, but he didn't have a bitter exit from the WWE like Hart did. Rock/Cena would be a buyrates monster.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rock comes back and wins the WWE championship.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so who do you think is TNA's "major acquisition"?I am hoping....RVD
Old 01-17-2010, 01:11 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mr. Kennedy

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:48 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I loved Mr. Kennedy at first, but I got pretty tired of him. Maybe he'll do something special in TNA, but I think TNA would be better off without him.. They have a lot of Upper Midcarders, I think they need to hold off on introducing new guys for a while. It's becoming too crowded to me.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did any one else just see that new tag team on TNA just flat out own?
that match was freaking awesome.Generation Me vs MCMG fued FTEW
Old 01-17-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
so who do you think is TNA's "major acquisition"?I am hoping....RVD
........................Anderson!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I like Kennedy a.k.a Mr Anderson.but dang it to heck I wanna see RVD vs AJ
Old 01-17-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

TNA spoiler(?):

Good move, I say.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

still don't understand why Hogan hates the six sided ring.I thought it was cool
Old 01-17-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Yeah, I like the six sided ring, but if they want to go back to a four sided one it's not a big deal for me. Although now it goes back to being a Steel Cage, as opposed to Six Sides of Steel (Which I thought sounded cool). Tonight's an important PPV for TNA, I think we'll get a good idea at Hogan's motives, if he is true on his words about the youngsters then we'll see guys like AJ and Beer Money win (or at least look damn good), if not we get WCW2k10, that said, I expect Angle to win the title tonight. It's a shame though, I think an angle with Angle not having a title shot in 2010 would be interesting to see where they go with it.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He came back for Rock/Austin WM. That was a pretty great moment...

And i thought the 6 sided ring was stupid at first but by the 3rd match I loved it. Its different and innovative (which used to be the whole TNA theme..) and helped make the X division what it is. Dumb move.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Yeah, I like the six sided ring, but if they want to go back to a four sided one it's not a big deal for me. Although now it goes back to being a Steel Cage, as opposed to Six Sides of Steel (Which I thought sounded cool). Tonight's an important PPV for TNA, I think we'll get a good idea at Hogan's motives, if he is true on his words about the youngsters then we'll see guys like AJ and Beer Money win (or at least look damn good), if not we get WCW2k10, that said, I expect Angle to win the title tonight. It's a shame though, I think an angle with Angle not having a title shot in 2010 would be interesting to see where they go with it.
I could see Aj winning because Angle maybe gets screwed by the new acquisition thus starting a program between the two