Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-19-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would get down in the fetus position and scream like a girl if she came after me.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85 View Post
In the old days there was a code among the boys with trust and respect that didn't involve playing BS political games to get what you want.
This couldn't possibly be more wrong.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Awesome Kong is..... awesome.
Too bad she might get fired. I do like what I heard about her though. That was pretty funny.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bearsfan_51 i hope you and all your family dies tonight

Last edited by GoRavens : 01-19-2010 at 03:53 PM.
GoRavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

yeah bearsfan_51 killed my rep because I made fun of wrestling too.
He's definitely the biggest sissy on the messageboard. talk football and stop watching men in tights, you're pathetic. get laid

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did? I have no idea who you are, nor am I a mod so it'd be pretty hard to get your rep to -1569 by myself, but I'd be glad to try.

I'm also engaged, so getting laid is not much of a problem. Maybe don't be a condescending prick, or don't post in a thread you don't care about. Sounds like you guys have the problem.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im with CoCo! I mean..im with bearsfan 51!

Get out.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"lordquas seems to have multiple personalities using GoRavens and lordquas sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!"

nice.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm shocked...
Old 01-19-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what did Kong do?
Old 01-19-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
what did Kong do?
Awesome Kong Gets In A Physical Altercation With Bubba The Love Sponge, Sent Home
Old 01-19-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not gonna say what but reading the Impact spoilers tonight they're re hasing something from thr past..that is kinda referencing WWE.I'm leaving it at that

btw....PLEASE TAKER ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE
pm me the spoiler or put [spoiler][spoiler] tags around it

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably because of his F Haiti comment he made
Old 01-19-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Good, that asshole deserved to get beat.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordquas View Post
He's definitely the biggest sissy on the messageboard. talk football and stop watching men in tights, you're pathetic. get laid
This is coming from the guy who makes fun of mentally challenged people who probably gets more ass than you. He also looks like he'd beat the hell out of you. Internet tough guy, I see.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordquas View Post
Since when did Football Players stop wearing tights?

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:45 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

"We're men! We're men in tights! Tight tights!"

Old 01-20-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

guess commie called it
Old 01-20-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

guess commie called it

Can't say I have a problem with it at all. Also, from what I've read, there's something else that they're doing that I am pretty excited about, but won't tell.....unless you want to be told on......
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Can't say I have a problem with it at all. Also, from what I've read, there's something else that they're doing that I am pretty excited about, but won't tell.....unless you want to be told on......
ohhh tell me via pm
Old 01-20-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon
I would love to see that, but I doubt that would happen.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

If Bret has any kinda of match I think it would be a street fight kinda match I don't think he can/would have a legit match.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
If Bret has any kinda of match I think it would be a street fight kinda match I don't think he can/would have a legit match.
that's what I heard it will be.since Bret can't take any bumps from a real maych it'll be a street fight.I have heard Hart vs McMahon is the only lock so far
Old 01-21-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

A fan tape came out where TNA production tells their fans how to cheer. Kinda lame.

Old 01-21-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHO
CARES
ABOUT
BUBBA
THE
LOVE
SPONGE
???????

Seriously.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote