Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
was RAW any good?I was watching the KU/MU game
Ehh it was the usual. You didn't miss much.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WWE To Develop Its First Sitcom Around Santino Marella

http://insidetv.aol.com/2010/01/26/w...arella-sitcom/
Old 01-26-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
WWE To Develop Its First Sitcom Around Santino Marella

http://insidetv.aol.com/2010/01/26/w...arella-sitcom/
He's the only one that can pull it off.
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to hate him but I have to admit he is growing on me not really a fan in the ring but his back stage stuff has made me laugh.

Another guy who is growing on me is The Miz I think he is great on the mic it took awhile for me to shake the real world stuff but I think he is pretty legit now.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Opposite for me on Santino. I thought he was brilliant as the comedy heel when he was IC champion. Now I HATE him.

And I agree on Miz, dude has been golden as of late.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the Rumble gives Miz some good elevation. I think it's pretty obvious he won't win, but I hope he has a really good showing. This year could be what puts him in the main event. His feud with MVP is one of the best things on Raw now. If he has a good 201, he could be a major title holder next year.

Old 01-27-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.honkytonkman.net/#/news/4533111673

"Honky Tonk Man posted a message on his official website saying that he’s close to reaching a deal with TNA Wrestling."
Old 01-27-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tn...-march-1st.php

"TNA Impact will air on Monday, March 1, 2010 according to Spike TV's programming guide. The show will go head-to-head with WWE Raw which will feature Cheech & Chong as guest hosts. It's unclear if the show will air live or from tape."
Old 01-27-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Observer is saying that its a permanent Monday move, and it will be on the old WWF schedule of Live one week, taped the next.

Old 01-27-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Randy Orton Signs A Long-Term Contract With WWE

"There was a lot of buzz at this week's WWE TVs that Randy Orton has signed a long-term contract with the company. Dave Meltzer is reporting the contract could be a ten-year deal."

I'm not sure if this is true or not but thought I would post it if it is I bet he got fat paid there is no way WWE was going to let him jump ship, not say he had plans to or even would just saying.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Randy Orton Signs A Long-Term Contract With WWE

"There was a lot of buzz at this week's WWE TVs that Randy Orton has signed a long-term contract with the company. Dave Meltzer is reporting the contract could be a ten-year deal."

I'm not sure if this is true or not but thought I would post it if it is I bet he got fat paid there is no way WWE was going to let him jump ship, not say he had plans to or even would just saying.

good move.he and Cena are the main RAW guys once HHH and HBK call it a career
Old 01-27-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Could have sword he signed a 10 year deal last year at this time. Guess it was just being talked about.

Other random Orton news is that his payday for headlining WM25 was 600 grand

Old 01-27-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.honkytonkman.net/#/news/4533111673

"Honky Tonk Man posted a message on his official website saying that hes close to reaching a deal with TNA Wrestling."
What.

The.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hear Jericho and Gregory Helms were arrested for public intoxication
Old 01-28-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Other random Orton news is that his payday for headlining WM25 was 600 grand
That match was a stinker :(

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

TNA really needs to work on their theme songs. Their too hard to hear, and too many of them are as generic as they come. Wolfe, Pope, and AJ's theme are pretty nice though.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
What.

The.

Short term, pay per appearance deal, reportedly. Probably the same as all the others, to do some backstage bits or be a manager or something

Old 01-28-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when Chris Daniels wasn't a jobber. Also, TNA is terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This isnt WCW?
Old 01-28-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
This isnt WCW?
It is more or less WCW.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Short term, pay per appearance deal, reportedly. Probably the same as all the others, to do some backstage bits or be a manager or something
But........why? Who honestly thinks that anyone was missing Syxx, The Nasty Boys, Hall, or the ******* Honky Tonk Man?

It's just.....embarrassing.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
But........why? Who honestly thinks that anyone was missing Syxx, The Nasty Boys, Hall, or the ******* Honky Tonk Man?

I'll tell you who was missing them brother. All the Hulkamaniacs out there that are still taking their vitamins and saying their prayers.

The sad part is that they're getting the best ratings they ever had, so there won't be much time until Sycho Sid and the Ultimate Warrior show up. The ratings boost won't last if they keep it up. 1997 was a long ass time ago.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well I know Communist was missing Hall but.. I really don't know who cares about the others.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

As I've said before, Hall is my favorite wrestler of all time, and I take absolutely no pleasure seeing him in the ring now. He looks terrible, has no heart, and is just generally depressing. I can't help but think of Mickey Rourke every time.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not going to lie I missed Syxx