Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-05-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Logo For WWE NXT

Old 02-05-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is talk of Jim Ross maybe going to TNA that would give TNA by far the best set of announcers in the business with JR working with Taz.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the 10 days a year JR can actually work anyway.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
For the 10 days a year JR can actually work anyway.
That was a little uncalled for.

If he did go the main reason would be a lighter schedule that will not involve much travel.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best champion losing to Captain Bland and the Straight Edge Society being eliminated first in the tag title match. Fun night.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like JR. I thought him and JL were a good team. I like Cole, but JR is my favorite and should be back at Raw.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miz and Big Show new unified tag champs
Old 02-08-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miz and Show as tag champs = Awesome. Lovin' the Miz push.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This looks familiar.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok what happened.I've been watching the KU game then I flip over and Bret was on
Old 02-08-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena called out McMahon, talked about Vince always being about the money. Cena said that Bret Hart talked to him and wanted a match with Vince at Mania, Vince eventually said yes. Cena left, Vince cued up the video from last week, Bret came from the crowd and jumped Vince. Security broke them up. Vince said he didn't want to fight Hart at Wrestlemania now, and Hart started tearing **** up.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
ok what happened.I've been watching the KU game then I flip over and Bret was on
Bret and Vince might or might not be on for WM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Bret destroyed lots of equipment, including dropping an amplifier on himself.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Bret and Vince might or might not be on for WM.
I've heard rumors it'd be a tag match.Cena and Bret vs Vince and Batista
Old 02-08-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved seeing Christian show up. I wish he won, but his appearance was a treat like usual.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christian back on Raw? ******* awesome.

I fell asleep after the tag match. What else happened other than the Bret Hart and Vince thing?
Old 02-09-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I loved seeing Christian show up. I wish he won, but his appearance was a treat like usual.
This times 10! I love me some Christain I hope he makes the full move to Raw I have heard talk of SD but would rather have him on Raw.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather have him on Smackdown, because Raw matches are extremely short. Smackdown is the wrestling show, and it would be fun to see Christian in matches with their stars. He'd also have better feuds too. On Raw he could have feuds with The Miz, MVP, Kofi, Sheamus when they get the belt off of him, and anyone else not in the main title picture. I can't see Christian being a main eventer on Raw, even though I think he's very capable of being a top tier guy.

On SD Christian could feud with Jericho, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Batista, Morrison, McIntyre, and Edge if he goes to Smackdown. I didn't list Edge for Raw, because if Edge goes to Raw, then I don't think that Christian would make the main event to feud with him. The chances of them feuding on SD are slim, because the WWE for some reason refuses to acknowledge that they are storyline brothers. Still, he'd have a better chance being in a angle with him on SD as opposed to Raw. Raw's main event is very hard to get into while Smackdown's isn't. Plus I'd love to see Christian take on the Straight Edge Society. That would be an awesome feud!

Old 02-09-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The whole Bret Hart attack and tantrum was poorly executed and lame. He needs to get in shape and performance. Otherwise, his match vs McMahon or whoever is gonna be hard to watch.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I say don't have E & C fued....REUNITE THEM!!!they can still do their own singles thing but rule the tag scene as well.E&C FTEW
Old 02-10-2010, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
The whole Bret Hart attack and tantrum was poorly executed and lame. He needs to get in shape and performance. Otherwise, his match vs McMahon or whoever is gonna be hard to watch.
I would be willing to bet it will end up being a street fight or some kinda of tag match no way he has a straight up match.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

I'm thinking that it would be a Bret/Cena vs. Vince/Batista tag match. Cena and Batista would work most of the match, and at some point Vince and Bret have "fisticuffs" that lead to Bret putting Vince in the Sharpshooter. I don't think we'll see Bret take any bumps. He doesn't look like he can take any right now.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's almost like you could have predicted the Bret Hart scenario would be a dud.......

Old 02-10-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

To me no matter what WWE does with the Vince/Bret story line it won't meet fans expectations it has been bulit up for 12 years nothing they do will be enough.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

The fact that Hart is unable to actually do anything, looks terrible, and has always been bad on the mic doesn't help either.