Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-23-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure which is the highlight: Danielson in general or CM Punk's entire presence.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Danielson, but Punk. Easily.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought Danielson did a good job tonight. i can't wait until he destroys the Miz.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
i thought Danielson did a good job tonight. i can't wait until he destroys the Miz.
QFT.He is Bryan Daniel and he is AWEEEESOME
Old 02-24-2010, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed NXT for the most part I will for sure be giving it a chance.

Daniel Bryan flying in to the announcers table had to hurt big time.

David Otunga's interview was really good I thought he really played the cocky role well.

And as always The Miz is Awesome....
Old 02-24-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I enjoyed NXT for the most part I will for sure be giving it a chance.

Daniel Bryan flying in to the announcers table had to hurt big time.

David Otunga's interview was really good I thought he really played the cocky role well.

And as always The Miz is Awesome....

best part was no Abraham Washington...now my Tuesday nights are saved
Old 02-24-2010, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True dat...
Old 02-24-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

William Regal Moved To Raw
Old 02-24-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I personally think he shouold have stayed as Zeke's manager.not sure if Jackson has the mic skills to be on his own
Old 02-24-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would prefer Regal on SD. He seems more of a fit there. Same thing with Christian. I really liked the feud they had.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I think Yoshi Tatsu should have went to SD no way he makes it on Raw heck he would have a hard time making it on SD.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...e-internet.php

"Joey Styles wrote the following on Twitter today regarding Michael Cole's war on the Internet: "I'm an Internet fan and I can assure you that the exchange between Josh Mathews and Michael Cole was very real. Cole lives in the WWE bubble."
Old 02-24-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psh...Joey Styles is one to talk. If it didn't happen in the original ECW he could care less.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Joey Styles > Michael Cole
Old 02-24-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sure sounded real with Cole going overboard with opinion (which I dont remember him doing very often) and Mathews kinda taken aback by it.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
I don't think Daniel Bryan will stay a face. I have a feeling he'll eventually give in to the Miz' heel antics.

I liked NXT a lot.. aside from the Darren Young/David Otunga match, which just kinda confused me.

Heath Slater annoyed me a little.. and I love Michael Tarver's presence... he just looks like he already belongs.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heath Slater is going to get so much heat for being an annoying ginger. He reminds me of the The Rock when he was Rocky Maivia.

Old 02-24-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I liked NXT a lot.. aside from the Darren Young/David Otunga match, which just kinda confused me.
Punk's facial expressions were worth it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Heath Slater annoyed me a little.
The fact that his pro is Christian and when they tag team they can be called Christian Slater is pretty epic.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The series premiere edition of WWE NXT did a 1.4 cable rating on SyFy last night with 1,704,000 viewers. That number is up from what ECW was doing which should be considered a success
Old 02-24-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gerweck is reporting a 1.3

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 1.3 just proves that Jericho is NOT A DRAW

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Abyss is using Hogan's old music
Old 02-26-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...s-released.php

"WWE announced today the release of Shane Helms and Paul Burchill. Both workers have been on the fence for months."

And.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/arti...bryaninterview

The NXT interview: Daniel Bryan.

Pretty good read.

Last edited by Splat : 02-26-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Splat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Probably either could catch on in TNA, Helms as part of the X Division, and Burchill as part of the British Invasion.