Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the current lineup for the MITB. Right now I'd say Christian is the favorite for it, but remember that the winner has up to a year to cash it in. They could do a lot of hype and building with someone like Ziggler or Swagger in a years time.

Remember when Mr. Kennedy won it at WM 23 and said he was going to cash it in at WM 24? Sadly that got cut short due to injury, but the winner could do that and have a year of anticipation of it, as that wrestler continues to climb the card and gain momentum.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NXT is on...can't wait to see what happens between Bryan Daniel and Miz
Old 03-02-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

will someone please shut Cole up about the internet/twitter?
Old 03-02-2010, 09:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's obviously part of a bigger storyline.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope they don't keep having Daniel Bryan lose I know he is kinda playing the underdog role but I want to see the man win a match.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

^^^^completly agree
Old 03-03-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
I like the current lineup for the MITB. Right now I'd say Christian is the favorite for it, but remember that the winner has up to a year to cash it in. They could do a lot of hype and building with someone like Ziggler or Swagger in a years time.

Remember when Mr. Kennedy won it at WM 23 and said he was going to cash it in at WM 24? Sadly that got cut short due to injury, but the winner could do that and have a year of anticipation of it, as that wrestler continues to climb the card and gain momentum.
Kennedy was also built up enough that he could have won the world title before winning MITB, and it wouldnt have been a surprise. He was coming off of a feud with the Undertaker where he actually beat him a few times. He also fought Batista in a World Title Match at the Royal Rumble 2 months before winning.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stone Cold Steve Austin will be appearing on Lopez Tonight on March 9 while Chris Jericho will be appearing on March 23.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

RVD signs with TNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like RVD.. and I usually like TNA.. but RVD in TNA isn't doing anything for me. I wish they'd just run with the roster they have now.. minus about 10 more guys.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

here's hoping RVD vs AJ in the near future
Old 03-04-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RVD in the octogon ring had so much potential, I'm not sure if there's really anything new he can bring to TNA, as he's been the same character for almost his entire career.

I do like the guy though, and a match with Sytles would be a spot-fest galore.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a question, what was the point of TNA putting so much emphasis on "ZOMG the 8-Card Stud Tourney is gonna set up rankings for the Heavyweight Division" then they just, for no reason at all, throw out a 4-corners Title match with AJ against Pope (Who already won a title match for Lockdown) against Wolfe (Who lost in the FIRST round) against Abyss (Who lost in the second round)?

Second week in a row I've turned off iMPACT not even halfway through. I miss TNJ.

Last edited by the_legend_killer : 03-04-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You wrote pope twice. Their trying 2 bulid Abyss up so they are going to give him title matches.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

My mistake, I changed it to add Wolfe. But my point remains. There's other ways you can build Abyss (after you spent the last 2 years making him look like a joke) then hotshotting him into some random title match.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My mistake, I changed it to add Wolfe. But my point remains. There's other ways you can build Abyss (after you spent the last 2 years making him look like a joke) then hotshotting him into some random title match.
I guess your right but that's the direction they are going.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Old 03-05-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I know it's all ready been done but still you would think they would save something like that and build it up.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
I have a question, what was the point of TNA putting so much emphasis on "ZOMG the 8-Card Stud Tourney is gonna set up rankings for the Heavyweight Division" then they just, for no reason at all, throw out a 4-corners Title match with AJ against Pope (Who already won a title match for Lockdown) against Wolfe (Who lost in the FIRST round) against Abyss (Who lost in the second round)?

Second week in a row I've turned off iMPACT not even halfway through. I miss TNJ.
I made this comment before. It's logically incoherent.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I know it's all ready been done but still you would think they would save something like that and build it up.
who would you make his debut match against?
Old 03-05-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
who would you make his debut match against?
I don't watch TNA enough to really say.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

if nothing else it'd be spot fest
Old 03-05-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Van Dam v. said wrestler would be fine with me since it has been done before, even though there could be money to be had. But I'd rather them do that then just throw out AJ/RVD, Joe/RVD, Angle/RVD (Which if my memory serves me wasn't done in WWE sans their interaction during the Invasion Angle). Heck, if they gave it good time (lol, like they would) RVD/Daniels would work for me, since there's no way TNA would be confident enough in Daniels to put a program like that for him.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I made this comment before. It's logically incoherent.
Look at who runs the company.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Van Dam v. said wrestler would be fine with me since it has been done before, even though there could be money to be had. But I'd rather them do that then just throw out AJ/RVD, Joe/RVD, Angle/RVD (Which if my memory serves me wasn't done in WWE sans their interaction during the Invasion Angle). Heck, if they gave it good time (lol, like they would) RVD/Daniels would work for me, since there's no way TNA would be confident enough in Daniels to put a program like that for him.
Angle/RVD happened on ECW after Angle was drafted there and RVD was WWE Champion

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote