Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-24-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...itman-here.php

"The Fight Network's Bret Hart: Survival of the Hitman documentary is now online for your viewing pleasure."
This is in four parts and I have only got to watch part one so far but it is really good if you have the time to check it out.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chelsea *swoons*

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is any one up for another wrestling fantasy draft? I think The Legend Killer ran the last one?

I thought the last one went pretty smooth and fun.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.fourdown.org/fw_play.cfm

Check it out. I haven't done any yet, but you basically just make your predictions and such for wrestling events. Make an account and post your predictions here!

Old 03-28-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited for tonight.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Predictions for tonight?

Undertaker over Shawn Michaels
Batista over John Cena
Bret Hart over Vince McMahon
Edge over Chris Jericho
Christian wins Money in the Bank (challenges Edge IMO)
Big Show and Miz over R Truth and John Morrison
HHH over Sheamus
Orton over Cody Rhodes and DiBiase
Punk over Mysterio
Not sure on the women's match
Old 03-28-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
Batista vs John Cena
Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon
Edge vs Chris Jericho
Christian wins Money in the Bank
Big Show and Miz vs R Truth and John Morrison
HHH vs Sheamus
Orton vs Cody Rhodes vs DiBiase
Punk vs Mysterio
Old 03-28-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Undertaker
John Cena
Bret Hart
Chris Jericho
Christian
ShowMiz
Orton
Punk
Beth's team

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My first Wrestlemania (Seeing live on TV) since WM16 and the card looks pretty good. My picks are pretty much the same as everyone else, but I think Drew McIntyre has a good chance to win MITB.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ya, I picked Christian more out of hope then any thing else, I really think he is ready for the big time but don't think it will happen.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

enjoy Wrestlemania tonight guys.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Ya, I picked Christian more out of hope then any thing else, I really think he is ready for the big time but don't think it will happen.
To be fair though, if the MITB winner was based solely on the badassery of your theme song, then McIntyre would win hands down.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
My first Wrestlemania (Seeing live on TV) since WM16 and the card looks pretty good. My picks are pretty much the same as everyone else, but I think Drew McIntyre has a good chance to win MITB.
McIntyre is absolutely not winning. I guarantee you that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-28-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea. His gimmick is that he doesnt deserve his own spot, and that the only reason hes where he is, is because Vince is backing him.

He wont win

Old 03-28-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

I could see everyone ganging up on him, since they're been pushing pretty hard that everyone (Even heels) don't like him. But still, I see him getting his ass kicked most of the match, and sneaking in at the end to win.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
I could see everyone ganging up on him, since they're been pushing pretty hard that everyone (Even heels) don't like him. But still, I see him getting his ass kicked most of the match, and sneaking in at the end to win.
I can not make it any clearer: DREW MCINTYRE IS NOT GOING TO WIN. It isn't even like he would get heat from it because no one likes him or hates him. He's too boring and plain for anyone to care, and that is far worse than anything else.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-28-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Would it be the first time someone who was kind of boring or plain was pushed? Would it be the first time that someone who was really well liked by the higher-ups was pushed? I'm not saying it's certain he'll win, but I think he's got a shot (Better than most guys). I think it's either Christian, McIntyre or Kofi.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Since WMD is making me...

*** Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Batista (c)

-- 20 points for correct winner + 2 points for correct finish (bonus 2 points for correct winner & finish) + 2 points for interference

My Prediction: John Cena, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs. Chris Jericho (c)

-- 20 points for correct winner + 2 points for correct finish (bonus 2 points for correct winner & finish) + 2 points for interference

My Prediction: Chris Jericho, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** No DQ Match,
Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker

-- 25 points for correct winner + 2 points for interference

My Prediction: Undertaker, No - no interference

*** The Money in the Bank Ladder Match

-- 15 points for correct winner

My Prediction: Christian

*** No Holds Barred Match,
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon

-- 10 points for correct winner + 2 points for interference

My Prediction: Bret Hart, Yes - interference

*** Match for the Unified Tag Team Championship
R-Truth & John Morrison vs. The Miz (c) & Big Show (c)

-- 15 points for correct winner + 2 points for correct finish (bonus 2 points for correct winner & finish) + 2 points for interference

My Prediction: The Miz & Big Show, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** Triple H vs. Sheamus

-- 15 points for correct winner + 2 points for correct finish (bonus 2 points for correct winner & finish) + 2 points for interference

My Prediction: Triple H, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase Jr vs. Cody Rhodes

My Prediction: Randy Orton, Pinfall, Yes - interference

*** Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk

My Prediction: CM Punk, Pinfall, Yes - interference

*** 10-Diva Interbrand Tag Match

-- 5 points for correct winner

My Prediction: Eve Torres & Beth Phoenix & Kelly Kelly & Gail Kim & Mickie James

*** Who of the following will make a live appearance during WrestleMania 26?

-- 10 points total, no incorrect answers allowed to score points

My Prediction:
None of the above

*** How many Tombstone Piledrivers will The Undertaker successfully hit during his match with Shawn Michaels?

-- 10 points for correct answer

My Prediction: 3

*** Who will be the legal man for the winning team in the Unified Tag Team Championship match?

-- 5 points for correct answer

My Prediction: The Miz

*** Who will be the legal man for the losing team in the Unified Tag Team Championship match?

My Prediction: R-Truth

*** Who will be pinned or made to submit in the Legacy triple threat match?

My Prediction: Cody Rhodes

*** Will the Money in the Bank contract get used before the conclusion of WrestleMania?

My Prediction: No

*** Which match will be the opening match of the PPV?

My Prediction: The Money in the Bank Ladder Match

*** Which match will be the final match of the PPV?

My Prediction: The WWE Championship Match

*** How many title changes will occur at WrestleMania 26?

My Prediction: 1

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-28-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

My Prediction: John Cena, Pinfall, No - no interference

My Prediction: Edge, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** No DQ Match,
My Prediction: Undertaker, No - no interference

My Prediction: Jack Swagger

My Prediction: Bret Hart, Yes - interference

My Prediction: The Miz & Big Show, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** Triple H vs. Sheamus
My Prediction: Triple H, Pinfall, No - no interference

My Prediction: Ted DiBiase Jr, Pinfall, Yes - interference

My Prediction: CM Punk, Pinfall, Yes - interference

My Prediction: Eve Torres & Beth Phoenix & Kelly Kelly & Gail Kim & Mickie James

My Prediction:
Stone Cold Steve Austin

*** How many Tombstone Piledrivers will The Undertaker successfully hit during his match with Shawn Michaels?
My Prediction: 3

*** Who will be the legal man for the winning team in the Unified Tag Team Championship match?
My Prediction: The Miz

*** Who will be the legal man for the losing team in the Unified Tag Team Championship match?
My Prediction: R-Truth

My Prediction: Cody Rhodes

*** Will the Money in the Bank contract get used before the conclusion of WrestleMania?
My Prediction: No

My Prediction: The Unified Tag Team Championship Match

My Prediction: The WWE Championship Match

My Prediction: 2

Last edited by WMD : 03-28-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

WrestleMania 26 (2010) Predictions

Elimination Chamber: N/A (Site)

Royal Rumble: N/A (Site)
TLC Tables Ladders and Chairs: N/A (Site)

My Prediction:
John Cena, Submission, No - no interference

My Prediction:
Edge, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** No DQ Match,

-- 25 points for correct winner + 2 points for interference

My Prediction:
Undertaker, No - no interference

-- 15 points for correct winner

My Prediction:
Christian

-- 10 points for correct winner + 2 points for interference

My Prediction:
Bret Hart, Yes - interference

My Prediction:
The Miz & Big Show, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** Triple H vs. Sheamus

My Prediction:
Sheamus, Pinfall, No - no interference

My Prediction:
Randy Orton, Pinfall, No - no interference

My Prediction:
Rey Mysterio, Pinfall, Yes - interference

-- 5 points for correct winner

My Prediction:
Eve Torres & Beth Phoenix & Kelly Kelly & Gail Kim & Mickie James

-- 10 points total, no incorrect answers allowed to score points

My Prediction:

None of the above

My Prediction:

My Prediction:
The Miz

My Prediction:
R-Truth

My Prediction:
Cody Rhodes

My Prediction:
No

My Prediction:
The Money in the Bank Ladder Match

My Prediction:
The WWE Championship Match

My Prediction:

Old 03-28-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

18-0!.....
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

18-0 indeed!

Random star ratings that doesnt matter at all but I did them because, i dont know... anyway!

-Unified Tag - * [Cant remember a single thing from this match]
-Triple Threat - **3/4 [I popped for Orton more than anything else tonight, dude is awesome]
-MITB - *** [Swaggggah]
-HHH/Sheamus - *** [Solid match! Raw Main Event esque, though]
-Rey/Punk - **3/4 [Waaaaaay too short, but good while it lasted]
-Hart/Vince - ...no idea [Terrible "match", but it was what it was, hated the last second addition of the whole family, but oh well. At least the sharpshooter was there.]
-Edge/Jericho - ***1/2 [Good match]
-Divas - Dud [TERRIBLE match]
-Batista/Cena - ***1/4 [Not bad, but i expected more. Their SummerSlam match was a lot better imo]
-Shawn/Taker - ****1/2
[Awesome again. Dont think it was as good as last years, but how could they have topped that, really?]

Old 03-28-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I thought it was better than last years. The HBK/Taker match, not overall PPV.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-28-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

The ending and Shawns crazy moonsault were certainly awesome, but I didnt get NEARLY as into the nearfalls this year, since they had already kicked out of all of that stuff last year.

Like, I freaked when he kicked out of the tombstone last year. This year I expected it. Took it down a notch for me.

THAT SAID, still an amazing match overall lol