Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope they do a legends of WWF in the 90s vs. the new breed in WWE
Old 03-08-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, Brian Kendrick was on Price is Right and it was not mentioned that he is a wrestler. Fun times.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I ******* love Stone Cold.
as do I.Stone Cold is the man
Old 03-08-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So, Brian Kendrick was on Price is Right and it was not mentioned that he is a wrestler. Fun times.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow this new season of NXT is so awful here is the list of the rookies and pros

They are doing a redemption thing

Byron Saxton with Pro Yoshi Tatsu

Conor O'Brian with Pro Vladimir Kozlov

Darren Young with Pro Chavo Guerrero

Jacob Novak with Pro JTG

Lucky Cannon with Pro Tyson Kidd

Titus O'Neil with Pro Hornswoggle
Old 03-14-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Grand master Sexay come back wins easily the best come back of the year lol.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got done watching Ricky Steamboat "Life Story of the Dragon" and Breaking the Code Behind the Walls of Chris Jericho both were great and I highly recommend them.

I grew up watching Steamboat but I was pretty young so it was cool to not only relive some of that but see his early work as well.

I came away liking Jericho even more and I was all ready a pretty big fan of his.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did they talk about Hulk Hogan having beef with Steamboat? I hear that one of the reasons why he left the WWF so quickly was because Hogan felt threatened by him and got him fired. I don't know how true that is, but it's pretty interesting considering how talented he was and how he wasn't in the WWF that long.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They talk about him being kept at the "mid card" level in both WWF and WCW even tho he proved he could be a main event guy with his matches he put on with Rick Flair in other brands.

I took it that his main reason for leaving the first time had to do with getting time off and we all know how Vince feels about giving guys time off.

If you have Netflix you should check it out as well as the one on Chris Jericho both were really well done.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I was old enough to have witnessed Steamboat, I have watched a lot of his old stuff and really wish I was alive when he was wrestling

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WWE Superstars demo is decent. Nothing id spend $60 on, but it would be fun to play for a while with the full roster. Love the reversals and arcade feel.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ya I can't wait to play it but I'm going to rent it first.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Kendrick was on The Price Is Right? TNA must not be paying much.

Speaking of TV appearances by wrestlers this week, The Great Kali was on Outsourced and The Miz was on Conan. Kali is a former Smackdown world champion and I think they had him beat The Undertaker fair and square. Now he is a fringe guy because he still can't speak English.

The Miz went on Conan with his new Raw title belt (with the upside-down logo to become an "M" for "Miz"). Conan tried it on understandably with the logo right-side-up, and the Miz immediately went into character and said "How dare you put on my belt upside-down!" Throughout the interview, The Miz made Conan laugh more than the other way around.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hogan was also on American Idol last night, and (I think) they did an angle where he punched Seacrest. I didnt see it, but yea.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I took it that his main reason for leaving the first time had to do with getting time off and we all know how Vince feels about giving guys time off.
"Vince. My daughter back home is sick. They say that they found a tumor on her lungs, and that it may be too late for her. I...I want to be with her a much as I can."

Vince: I thought you loved this business. What kind of a disrespectful bastard are you?

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

your thoughts on the HHH/Taker/HBK segment from RAW?
Old 03-29-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked the idea of Cena playing a little dirty. I figured they'd just have Cena and Rock fight Miz and Riley. Good for the WWE for not always being predictable.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I rented WWE All Stars it's pretty fun but it's more of a multiplayer game the signal player mode lacks depth.

That said I love the over the top arcade feel and it's nice to have some of the old Legends available.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I liked the idea of Cena playing a little dirty. I figured they'd just have Cena and Rock fight Miz and Riley. Good for the WWE for not always being predictable.
It gives me a little hope for a Cena heel turn. I'm just worried that it will instead be written as Cena earning the Rock's respect by taking him out. I don't think that will be the case, but you can really never anticipate the amount of Cena pushing that will go on. It is so logical to have CM punk take out Orton and Cena to lose, but the WWE knows those two are their cash cows and may not want to risk damaging them at all even if it is pretty much impossible at this point.

I was thinking about storylines I would have really wanted for the Raw before mania and while I liked how it went for the most part. I was kinda hoping for something a little more inventive. My idea was to have the show open with the Rock getting out of a limo or something have him get attacked by an unknown assailant who also knocks over the cameraman so you cant see anything. Rock comes out at the end, calls out cena and the miz talking about how he knows one of them did it and he is going to find out who and he will get his revenge at wrestlemania. At WM, you have the rock interrogating random dudes backstage and you start getting evidence pointing to the miz or whatever, only to have the rock start walking down the ramp with a mic during the match or something and he holds up some piece of evidence linking Cena to it. It was a far fetched storyline that I randomly came up with while a bit messed up, but I wanted something more original rather than a simple staredown.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone going to get Wrestlemania Sunday? I'm heading to a buddies house to watch it.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and my house mates are ordering it, 4 hours of pizza filled entertainment. I really hope Taker's streak stays in tact, if it was going to be broken it should of been in one of the last 2 fights with Michaels.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be so very happy if Cody Rhodes beats Rey. So very. Happy. Sooooooooo veryyyyyyyy happpppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm going to be upset if Taker loses. I don't think he will but he should retire
undefeated at Wrestlemania he has earned it.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I just wanna see Michael Cole get killed anything else is gravy
Old 04-02-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly believe that JR is going to interfere with the Cole/King match.