Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-05-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WWE has cut Melina, Kozlov, DH Smith and Chris Masters.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/melina-released

http://www.wwe.com/inside/vladimir-kozlov-released

http://www.wwe.com/inside/david-hart-smith-released

http://www.wwe.com/inside/chris-masters-released
Old 08-05-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also Gail Kim quit WWE

Gail Kim announced this afternoon on Twitter that she has quit WWE.

She wrote, "Hey I just wanted every1 to know that I officially quit WWE on monday. So thank u wwe fans! This won't be the last u see of me. Love u guys."
Old 08-05-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
WWE has cut Melina.
Not a surprise her and Gail Kim have been making alot of noise about how the WWE has been using the Divas.

And Gail has just said on twitter that she quit...

Edit: Beat me to it but there are alot of unhappy Divas.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Ya I beat you by a few seconds lol

So which of these 5 end up in TNA?
Old 08-05-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My guess is all five. TNA is salivating at the new additions to their roster

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya I beat you by a few seconds lol

So which of these 5 end up in TNA?
If I'm not mistaken Gail Kim has been there before? So I could see her going back.

That said I have read that TNA is trying to cut cost when it comes to their roster so they might not sign any of them.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
If I'm not mistaken Gail Kim has been there before? So I could see hear going back.

That said I have read that TNA is trying to cut cost when it comes to their roster so they might not sign any of them.
ya Gail is a former Knockout champion. So ya I can see her going back.

I was just saying it more to be funny. I can see Melina going also.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm not a fan of the Diva's Div any way but WWE doesn't even try it's such an after thought it's not even funny.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It should be an afterthought.

They are there to sell calendars and provide some booby-relief between matches. Take the two best women wrestlers in the world and I would still rather watch a match between two male mid-carders.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
They are there to sell calendars and provide some booby-relief between matches. Take the two best women wrestlers in the world and I would still rather watch a match between two male mid-carders.
I don't disagree.

That said if you are going to use them just for eye candy then just have them be mangers/valets or do interviews and crap like that.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're trying to get little girls to watch. It's a dumb idea and always has been. They are trying to have it both ways and can't; no self-respective child is going to look up to Kelly Kelly because she's a talentless bimbo.

Lita and Trish were the only exceptions, and I still would turn the channel when they wrestled.

Old 08-05-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beth/Kharma would easily be better than a good portion of male matches.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

David Hart Smith Released

Cleaning house.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:40 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I posted that with the others. He got screwed when they broke up the Hart Dynasty.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Speaking of Divas I find AJ to be smoking hot and is decent in the ring as well.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...st-cm-punk.php

Quote:
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin was on G4's "Attack of the Show" to promote his new movie, Tactical Force. On the show Austin was asked about the rumors about him wrestling CM Punk at Wrestlemania XXVIII. Austin said he is a huge fan of Punk and if he did come back for another match, he would want it to be against CM Punk. Austin never said if the match would happen or not, but it was pretty cool to see Austin praising Punk and saying he would love to wrestle him if he did come back for one more match.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...y-sin-cara.php

Quote:
WWE developmental worker Hunico was under the Sin Cara hood at last night's Smackdown taping. He faced Tyson Kidd in a match that will air on Friday night.

If this is true that they are having someone else wrestling as Sin Cara WTF?

Last edited by Splat : 08-10-2011 at 04:31 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Ya it looks like they will have a Hunico vs Sin Cara feud when Cara comes off suspension.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrestlemania 28: Additude Era vs PG Era
- The Rock vs John Cena
- Stone Cold vs CM Punk
- Chyna vs Beth Pheonix

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Chyna will never come back. She's a total wreck. Not to mention her and the McMahon's aren't exactly friends.

Old 08-10-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sin Cara is WWE's version of Suicide, lol.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 08-11-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya it looks like they will have a Hunico vs Sin Cara feud when Cara comes off suspension.
I was thinking they'd send the real Cara down to FCW to get more acclimated to the American style, and then bring him back up to the main roster under a new gimmick or something.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I was thinking they'd send the real Cara down to FCW to get more acclimated to the American style, and then bring him back up to the main roster under a new gimmick or something.
That would probably be a good idea for him. However Sin Cara is the probably the biggest face on Smackdown after Orton so they need him on the main roster.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Take the two best women wrestlers in the world and I would still rather watch a match between two male mid-carders.
There's some mighty fine women's wrestling out there. Manami Toyota is probably the best I've seen. if you've got about 20 minutes to spare, check this out:

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote