Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-12-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
so some people seem to think that Kane is actually Taker.I can see some resemblence in face but Taker's arms are tatted up and Kane had no tattoos or anything
I think its cause it looks like Kane lost a good amount of weight.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolph Ziggler has been killing it lately. He needs to drop the US title and get in the main event picture.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how anyone could think that was The Undertaker..
Old 12-12-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I missed the return of masked Kane. Ugh.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I can't believe I missed the return of masked Kane. Ugh.

Here you go Hines.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That mask is all kinds of awful. The first one.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:15 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post

Here you go Hines.
I like his older mask more, but I'm still giddy. Hopefully Vince and company is making him more scary and dangerous.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
That mask is all kinds of awful. The first one.
He'd be one scary welder.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For $100,000, Flair will: "Accompany any young lady for a night of laughter, socializing, and dancing at the most special occasion of her young life: her high school prom." However, it's noted that, "There will be no interaction outside of the building in which the prom is being held. Prom ticket, limousine transportation, and Mr. Flair's round-trip plane ticket are to be paid for by the parties involved. Mr. Flair will only be providing himself and will bring his own suit. Suitors must also pick Mr. Flair up from the airport and drive him back immediately following the prom.
BF, you teach at a high school right? Get this **** going.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a college prof, and that's absurd.

Old 12-13-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah dammit. I want someone to take him so I can know if he throws in a blading fee or if he just blades an hour into dancing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-13-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'm a college prof, and that's absurd.
But you do have High School girls on your payroll right?
Old 12-13-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
But you do have High School girls on your payroll right?
Just so I can blade on them.

Old 12-16-2011, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched TNA for the first time in forever last night and it was actually decent.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Things that are good in TNA right now
-Bobby Roode as heel champion: I've been beating the Roode drum since Team Canada. He's always been my favorite person in TNA and I'm glad they've given him a chance. I'm not crazy about the stereotypical heel that wears suits, and I have no idea why he's "off the chain" but I do like Roode a lot.

-Austin Aries: He's great.

-Bully Ray: I don't think he's ever been more interesting and enjoyable to watch. To peak as a character at 41 is really quite impressive.

-Storm/Angle feud: it's been handled very well. I'm impressed they didn't do the cheap Roode v. Storm feud right out of the gate. Both characters have benefited by something different.

It's not the WWE: they don't ever talk about Twitter. I'll take it.

Things that aren't so good
Dixie Carter: Get off of the TV. You aren't interesting, you can't act, and nobody cares about you. They keep using her to build heat for their heels and it doesn't work because nobody gives a **** about her.

Announcers: Teney and Taz used to be good. 10 years ago.

Stupid angles: Nobody cares about D-Von and the kids. Nobody cares about Garrett Bischoff. At least they aren't hot shotting as much, but some of their angles are still stupid or cliche.

Veterans who contribute nothing: They could cut Steiner, RVD, Flair, Abyss, and Bischoff and nobody would care. At least Hogan is gone.

Jeff Hardy as a title contender: Jeff Jarrett was right (even if it was for a story). Hardy is a druggie and doesn't deserve the push he's getting. Should have to earn it. Push guys like Styles and Kazarian who have earned it and haven't pissed it away.

Old 12-18-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Only 2 minutes of the match, but anything with Ambrose is worth your time.

Last edited by WMD : 12-18-2011 at 03:15 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

New WWE United States Champion

Quote:
Zack Ryder beat Dolph Ziggler at tonight’s WWE TLC pay-per-view.
Now Dolph can get in the main event picture...
Old 12-18-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Daniel Bryan, Punk, Ryder, and Cody Rhodes are champs at the same time.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-18-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

If Wade Barrett won then it would be the perfect IWC PPV.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Old 12-19-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long until Bryan drops the title to Randy Orton? Tonight on the Raw SUPERSHOW, or on Smackdown tomorrow?

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WAIT A MINUTE...There was a WWE PPV and NO John Cena?!?!?! WOW
Old 12-19-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ROH!!! ROH!!!! ROH!!!! ROH!!!! ROH!!!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Fap fap fap.

I wish I could have seen that just to see Cole have a melt down.

Last edited by Splat : 12-19-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He didn't say anything for quite some time, so it was awesome.